- Text Size +

Involves sex. Viewer discretion is advised.

 

***


This is it, thought Livia. This is the Red Spice. The mild drunkenness she had felt earlier was giving way to something else. A tingling sensation shot through her body, carrying with it an overwhelming warmth that seemed as if it might melt her bones. Livia felt incredible. It felt like she had all the power in the world within her, and that power seemed to be growing by the minute. And she wanted more. She needed more. 

Livia could feel her clothes getting tighter, the fabric growing as she started to grow. Her blouse grew tighter around her chest, and the rings on her fingers were wrapped so tightly that it almost seemed to hurt. But as quickly as it began, the growth stopped, and Livia threw out her arms with a mad agony. The crowd of men stared at Livia, filled with awe and fear and lust all at once.

The warmth turned into a burning heat, building up until it seemed like it she was about to boil, but Livia only wanted more. She felt a strange hunger growing up inside of her; and a terrible lust. Or perhaps they were one? It was hard to say where one drive began and the next ended. All Livia knew, as she gazed over the stunned crowd, was that she wanted--no, needed--to have the men inside of her. All of them. 

The priestess came up behind Livia, startling the princess. For the first time, Livia noticed how beautiful the woman was. Her her  dark eyes,  her heavy breasts... Livia watched the priestesses' thick lips move as she spoke. 

"Now you feel the full power of the Spice. My goddess, your lust must be unbearable. All these men are at your disposal, but if there's anything I can do to serve you..."

Livia stared longingly at the priestess. She had never looked at a woman like that before, but now, she found herself wanting to do things with her... Livia was no prude; she had appreciated the beauty of the female form, but in the same way she appreciated the beauty of a landscape. Now, if the priestess's body was a landscape... well, Livia had never wanted to do that sort of thing to a landscape. 

"Priestess... Anastasia... I... I want you."

"Your grace, I am yours, soul and body. My teachers at the sanctum taught me countless ways how to pleasure a woman... or goddess. I can give you release, and in doing so I can release the energy within you. Let me--ooh!"

Livia grabbed the priestess, forcefully shoving the woman's face near her thighs. It surprised Livia almost as much as it surprised the priestess, but she wasn't about to stop. Livia tossed up her skirt and ripped off her satin underwear. "Well?" 

***

The priestess knew better than to respond with words. She hesitated for a moment as she got her bearings, but only for a moment. Anastasia leaned in, wedging her little head between Livia's soft thighs, and started to please her goddess. She started slowly, almost cautiously, planting tentative kisses around the edges of her mistress's labia. She kissed again and again, each time slower, more intensely, until she was found herself lifting open the veils of her goddess's labia. Anastasia licked softly, circling the tip of her tongue around Livia's clitoris. With each gentle lick, she felt Livia's thighs quaking, heard the moans that never quite made it off Livia's lips. 

"Oh god," Livia cried out in unbearable ecstasy. Anastasia could feel the energy building up within Livia; she knew what was about to happen. The dam was about to burst. Livia was about to grow. Anastasia braced herself, but she didn't stop pleasuring Livia, not even for a moment. It was her duty to please her goddess above all else, after all, even if it might end her.