- Text Size +

The priestess stood at the front of the stage, head back and arms outstretched, speaking in a strange tongue. She was so small and slender, almost waif-like, and yet her voice had a terrible power to it.

Livia found herself drawn to the priestess's speech, even though she couldn't understand it. There was something about her intonation that gave the words a kind of power, even if their actual meaning was unknown. Indeed, the entire crowd seemed to be drawn in by her words, judging by the almost unnatural silence that enveloped the crowd. The only one who didn't seem transfixed was Julia, who had an inappropriately bemused expression on her face. 

While Livia stood still, respectful and attentive, Julia shifted around with an arrogant energy. Livia tried her best to ignore it, but after a while she couldn't take it anymore. "Julia," she whispered, "stop moving around."

Julia leaned down to Livia and whispered back, "Was I moving? I guess I must be just bursting with excitement. Aren't you? We'll finally get to have our first blood, our first sip of spicewine, our first fuck, our first night as goddesses. So many firsts. Surely you must be excited as well, young sister?"

"Ha. You really expect me to believe that this will be your first time drinking spicewine? And I don't even know how many men you've fucked or killed over the years."

"I've used my fair share of men, sure, but that's all just practice for being a goddess, isn't it? I bet you're wishing you had a little practice right about now. It would be a real shame, if you found yourself too shy and soft-hearted to accept your sacrifices during the ceremony. Would the priestesses even let you become a goddess? Perhaps they would, if mother leaned on them, but it would always be a shame hanging over your legacy... Livia, who never took or lost her first blood during the Coronation... Livia, Goddess in name only..."

"I'll do it. I can kill a few men if I have to. Just this once. For the ceremony." As she spoke, Livia found herself realizing that she believed what she was saying. She was surprised by her own confidence. 

"I hope so. I bet you'll enjoy it. I can see it now: Livia, the innocent, virginal princess, who would never hurt a fly, or even a slave. That is, until the night of her Coronation, when she found out she liked the taste of spicewine almost as much as I'm sure she'll like the taste of cum and blood. I bet that once you get your first taste of cock, you'll be an even bigger slut than mother. You'll probably want to suck off that cute little blonde slave of yours, the one I always see you staring at. That is, if you don't eat him first..."

"Will you shut up?"

"Hit a nerve, did I? So you are fond of him. I knew it, the way you always make eyes at him... So coyly, so meekly, so chastely... But you haven't even fucked yet, have you? No, you're much too pure for that. You'd better get on that, or maybe I'll decide to pop his little cherry first... In more ways than one..."

"What's wrong with you? Why do you hate me?"

"Hate you? Little sister, I love you! What I hate is how you deny yourself. An Emperor's daughter shouldn't be coy and submissive and polite, she should take whatever she wants, and whoever she wants. Like I do... Like Cybele does... If you like one of your slaves, fuck him right then and there, and don't stop until he breaks. Power is our birthright. Domination is our birthright. And I'm hoping that tonight, you'll finally realize that."