- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sex, Giantess, Breast Crush, Foot Crush, Accidental Crush, Growth, Mild Breast Expansion, Vore, Violence, Destruction. 

The Emperor's wife becomes a giantess, accidentally crushes the Emperor during sex, gets mad, and sort of crushes the senate. Oops.

Pax Romana

100 Years Earlier

The spice had changed everything. It was first discovered in a deep cave in Northern China almost a hundred years ago. Naturally present as a crystal, it could be crushed into a powder and eaten. At first, it was used as an aphrodisiac and a drug in China, and the practice soon became popular in Rome. Wealthy noblemen, emperors and merchants would pay vast sums of money so that they could use it with their wives and mistresses. 

But on women, the spice had other effects… Women who used it started to grow taller. At first, it was only a few inches. People caught on quickly, and soon it became the ultimate status symbol to have to tallest wife in town. The Roman Emperor’s wife was nearly eight feet high! 

Eventually, as they mined deeper, more powerful versions of the Spice were found. Noblemen dug deep into their reserves, spending everything they could to buy more Spice. And yet, it was never enough. Men who used enough spice might grow an inch or two, if that. But the women grew and grew, often becoming more beautiful and voluptuous as they did. Soon the Emperor, not a short man by any stretch, barely came up to his wife’s breasts. Then her navel. Then her thighs. Then, some years later, her shins… 

The power dynamics were beginning to change, slowly but clearly. It wasn’t uncommon for wealthy women to be ten or fifteen feet high, and a the richest were sometimes a good deal taller still. The spice was in the air now, here and there, and even common women were often a few inches taller than their boyfriends, and sometimes two or three feet taller. It gave many women a confidence that they hadn’t known before, and certain… tastes, and passions, that they never thought they’d have.

Once, a man could rape a common woman in an alley, and no one would stop him. Now, if one was brave enough to try it, they might end up suffocated to death under her thighs. Once, groups of rabble in the streets would sometimes try to grope passing women, making rude gestures if the women ignored their advances. Now some of those women were four times their height and forty times their weight, and shook the ground as they walked. Most men of the time had once looked at women as submissive beings, as potential conquests and possessions. Now, they looked at them with a mix of lust and reverence. When a giant noblewoman walked through the streets, everything came to a standstill. Men would quickly move out of her way, as noblewomen were not always quick to stop and wait for the commoners they towered over. But afterward, the men would stare with mix of awe and longing, as if they had just watched a passing goddess. 

Things had changed in Rome’s Imperial palace as well. The emperor’s tall, beautiful wife started to wield more influence. The Senate, and the emperor’s men, now paid her as much regard as they did the emperor. The palace guards were becoming more loyal to her than they were to the Emperor. Foreign dignitaries bowed to her as they passed, expressing greater respect to her than they had to the Emperor. The winds were beginning to shift.

The emperor’s wife stood nearly thirty feet tall now. She had grown more and more beautiful and womanly with her use of the spice. She still had a slender waist, but now she had a round ass, huge breasts and wide, heavy thighs that were truly something to behold. Once, the emperor’s wife had looked at the emperor and his power with a reverence, approaching awe. Now, the roles had reversed. His lust for her had grown greater and greater as she became taller and more beautiful. At times, though, he seemed to be almost fearful of her great physical power, a reaction that she found strange, yet secretly pleasing.

One night, the emperor, now nearly fifty, ask something he had never asked for before: for his wife to go on top when they had sex. She protested at first, but he was insistent. Being the emperor still counted for something, and she eventually gave in. She did as he said, slipping in his penis with the utmost care. The empress lied down naked on their bedroom floor, and they started to rub against each other gently. His wife moaned. While his penis was now too small to truly fit in her vagina, rubbing it against her clitoris and between her labia still pleased them both. The emperor felt her immense weight crushing down upon him, but continued anyway. After a few minutes, she moaned louder—“aah!” She started to move back and forth, harder and harder, moving him with her thighs. She was starting to orgasm. In her pleasure, she spasmed powerfully, her back arching back into the air. Her immense thighs squeezed together tightly and lifted off the ground, bringing the emperor with them. “Yeeesss!” She squirted, gallons of milky liquid covering the usually dignified emperor. Then, in another uncontrollable spasm, her thighs came down with a great power. The walls shook, and with a terrible noise she felt something crush underneath her. She felt blood on her legs.

She looked and saw the crushed body of the emperor, barely recognizable. The empress expected to feel a horror or sadness: after all, she had just killed the man she had loved for the last ten years. Instead, she felt something else. A sense of incredible power, and a lust for more power yet... And she made her plans for the morning.

No one but her yet knew about the emperor’s fate. The emperor’s guards knew better than to inquire about loud noises during his lovemaking. The empress’s wife started off her morning by taking some Spice she found in a small box in her hustband’s bedroom. It was red, instead of the grey color she was used to, and it had a stronger taste. She then headed out to find her two younger sisters, each of whom was nearly as large as she was With them behind her, she made her way to the Senate. 

 

The Senate



The emperor’s wife asked for an audience. Though women were not usually allowed in the Senate, the guards immediately let her in. She squeezed through the hallway leading to the senate, and walked down the aisle to the senate floor. She was careful not to trip, lest she fall and crush the tiny senators. Though if that did happen, she thought with a smile, it wouldn’t be entirely displeasing. 

She made her way into the Senate floor, and her sisters followed, standing at her side. The sisters towered over the tiny senators below. The senate was crowded—the senate once had only 200 senators, but their ranks had swelled over time. Now there were nearly one thousand.

“What an honor this is, to host the wife of the great Emperor. Your beauty is truly legendary.”

“Indeed,” The emperor’s wife responded. But it is not beauty that concerns me today. The emperor is dead. I seek to be declared empress.”

One of the older senators sat up. “Dead? What madness is this?”

The empress’s wife felt a great annoyance at this insolent senator. She took a large, heavy bag from under her clothes, and opened it up. From the bag dropped the bloody, crushed remains of the emperor. 
“You madwoman!” screamed the same senator. The rest of the senate stood in a stunned silence. “You murder the emperor and you expect us to reward you with his crown?” Her anger was growing, as well as something else… Senators in the distance started booing.

The emperor’s wife pushed back her feelings of anger and composed herself. “His death was an accident. What I ask is not unreasonable. The emperor has left no male heirs. I know the ways of the office. The people of Rome love and respect me. And my stature will strike fear into enemies of the Empire. I will lead Rome into an age of greatness and prosperity! What better choice is there?”

“No woman can be senator!” She felt her anger boil into rage. She would show him exactly what a woman can do. 

No woman ca—“ 

Moving suddenly for her great size, the emperor’s wife moved toward the old senator, who was in the third row in front of her. She raised her foot above him. Terrified, the old man moved back, falling over.

“Stop! I beg of you!” 

The old man tried to escape, but it was too late. Her foot came crashing down upon him, crushing him and the stone chair that he had sat upon. His body had been completely crushed. The old man was now nothing more than a residue on her foot, which she wiped off on the Senate floor. 

“Bow to me!”

The senators hesitated. Without thinking, she stepped down, crushing another of them under her foot. The feeling of power that came with it pleased her greatly. Then, she felt something strange: a feeling of warmth and strength, a sudden growth spurt. The spice had grown her to immense heights, but it was always slow, measured. It took days, if not weeks, to see any noticeable change. Yet somehow, she felt herself grow suddenly.

“All of you! Bow to me now!” Some of the senators near her tried to run away. Feeling a predator’s instinct, she quickly grabbed two of them. Without giving it a second thought, she threw one of them into her mouth, chewed viciously, and swallowed. The other screamed and tried to wriggle away, but it was too late. She threw him into her mouth. This one she swallowed whole. He was almost too big to fit down her throat, but he slid down anyway. She enjoyed the sensation of him going down her throat, still alive, wriggling and screaming if he went. Such power! She felt herself starting to grow again. The ground trembled beneath her feet. Ancient marble cracked. Her sisters stood back, looking upon at the spectacle with a mix of disgust and awe. 

“Bow to me!” she screamed, her once meek voice now loud and strong enough to make every man in Rome tremble. She crushed another senator under her foot, then another. The senators screamed pathetically as they ran away from her. She couldn’t believe that she had once been impressed by the power that these men held. She felt herself growing again, faster than before. How tall was she now? Forty feet? Fifty? She felt her breasts grow, becoming even bigger and fuller than before. Her bloodlust built as she continued. “Please, please, stop! We yield!” one senator yelled. But it was too late. The destruction was like a drug for her. Lust and power coursed through her veins. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw senators about to escape through the entryway. And something worse—a group of guards were rushing in! Immense as she was, guards could still hurt her. She ran over to the entryway and pushed into it with all her might. The mighty, ancient stones of the entryway collapsed under her might, instantly crushing the men underneath and blocking the only way in and out of the senate. 

“Please, stop! I beg you!”

She wasn’t sure who had said it, but she responded anyway. “You had your chance. Rome is mine now!”

The Senate, once the seat of Rome’s power, was now her playground. She lightly placed her foot on top of a fleeing senator, knocking him down. “Feel my power!” Slowly, she shifted her weight, pressing down harder on the back of her foot, then the middle, then the front. She could feel resistance at first. But as she increased the pressure, she felt his legs broke, then his ribs crushing, and finally a pleasant popping noise as his head was crushed to goo. Again, she grew. She felt a warm, almost orgasmic sensation in her breasts, as they grew yet again. She felt her breasts, now massive, enormous, and beautiful. It felt like they weighed a ton, perhaps literally. Several dozen senators were huddled together in a corner. She grabbed one, then another, then another, until five of them were wedged between her breasts. She squeezed her breasts together with her hands. The blouse of her toga was falling down now, showing off her magnificent breasts to the world. She squeezed with all of her might. Their bodies were instantly crushed, and she delighted as she felt their warm blood run down her cleavage.

She picked up a handsome young senator, lowered her hand near her crotch, and lifted up the skirt of her toga. She rubbed his body against her clitoris, which was easily the size of the senator’s fist. Then another growth spurt! Soon, her clitoris was the size of his head. If she wanted to, she could destroy the entirety of Rome. She closed her eyes and continued, shutting out everything but the incredible feeling of pleasure she felt. Her own lusts were the only thing that mattered to her right now. She rubbed harder and more vigorously. She was growing again. Harder and harder she pressed his body against her loins. “Yes!” she started to orgasm. It was too much. Her legs shook uncontrollably with pleasure. She lost balance, and she started to fall to the side, but she was still too enraptured to care. “Yeeessss!!!” She orgasmed again. What seemed like fifty gallons of milky liquid squirted from her vagina, dripping down her legs and spraying a group of senators below her. “Yesssssss!!!” still in mid-fall, she felt her hand pressing harder and harder against her loins, and against the man’s body. As she orgasmed for the last time, she felt his body being crushed between her labia, and she liked what she felt. A dozen senators were under her, trying to run away, but it was too late. 

She hit the ground with incredible force. The weight of her body instantly crushed the men below her into a fine red mist, and the marble floor below her broke into splinters. Pieces of marble the size of a man’s head went flying in all directions. A shockwave of dust and sound shook the whole of Rome. 

For a second, she sat there, her sisters looking on in silence. Then, after a moment, she opened her eyes, and got herself up. Suddenly, she was aware of the carnage around her. Her toga, badly torn, was more red than white. Two thirds of the senators were dead now, their blood covering the bits of broken tile and stone that were once the senate. The remaining third, scattered about, was bowing to her, trembling. Many of the survivors looked badly injured, a mix of fear and almost religious awe in their eyes. She felt something approaching remorse, though it soon left her. The empress’s wife not stood over sixty feet tall. She was higher than the senate building now. She looked out into the city of Rome, and into the countryside beyond the city’s gates. A crowd had gathered outside the Senate. 
“Senators! People of Rome!” Her voice was still beautiful and feminine, yet loud enough to shake the foundations of the city, and travel well into the countryside. “I came to this place to ask to be declared an empress! Now I realize what folly that was. Today, I will ask no one to declare me an empress.” 

The senators, and the crowd, stared at her in stunned silence.

“Today, I will declare myself a goddess!” At last, Rome was hers. A prize that until today, she didn’t even know she wanted.