- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A giant gladiatrix takes on some woefully outmatched gladiators.

 

The Gladiatrix Part 2

 

The hot air rang with the cheers of the crowd, punctuated by the rhythmic booming of the Gladiatrix’s steps. The sand was more red than tan now, and littered with the bodies of men and horses and elephants. It had been a little over two hours since they released the first giantess from her chamber.

 

Jengo watched the beast as she crushed another gladiator. . She stood nearly forty feet tall. A mesh of thick ropes were wrapped tightly around her back and breasts, holding up her heavy breasts, while a chainmail skirt protected her groin. She wore nothing else, save the iron shackles around her wrists. The red blindfold she once wore had fallen off a while earlier, and now lied, torn, near the edge of the arena like a fallen banner. She was dirty, and her arms and legs were crossed with small cuts, but otherwise she looked no worse than she had at the start of the fight. Blood now stained her feet, her hands, and much of her body, though little of it was hers.

 

There had been over a hundred gladiators facing her at first. She crushed and stomped her way through them, killing many, and badly injuring Jengo. When there were only a few soldiers left, Jengo thought he was done for. Soon, there were only a few other gladiators left, and Jengo thought the beast would come for him soon. But then, another huge gate was opened, and an even larger crowd of gladiators poured out, equipped with the same blunted swords as the last group. There must have been two hundred of them in all, not counting the ten or so horse-riding equites. More fighters, thought Jengo, before remembering what the men truly were: fodder. Perhaps it‘s only a matter of time until she kills me, thought Jengo. I’ve always been a better Bestiarius than a gladiator. There are worse ways to die than to go out fighting a great beast, and a beautiful one at that.

 

She was still angry, thought Jengo, as he watched the carnage from the far side of the arena. Jengo was no coward, but his legs were too badly injured for him to fight. He watched as a group of gladiators fled from the beast, but Jengo saw little sense in their running. It might buy them an extra hour of life, he thought, but what were a few extra minutes spent running in fear? Better to stand and fight, and die with honor. It wasn’t like they could run very far. Hundreds of armored guards stood around the edge of the arena, ready to kill any gladiator who tried to escape. Guards with real training and real swords, not like this batch. Some of the gladiators seemed to be experienced, but many looked like they had never held a sword before, let alone fought in the arena.

 

Jengo watched as a group of gladiators tried to circle around the beast, throwing rocks and blunted spears while trying to keep their distance. It was little use, though. The blunted weapons did little more than annoy her. The beast chased after the gladiators. The men tried to run, but it was little use. Each of her strides covered more distance as the man could reach in ten. Soon she was on top of them. With two quick motions, she came down upon two of them, smashing down upon them with the palms of her hands and crushing the men’s bodies into the ground.

 

A group of gladiators sprinted away from her, running towards Jengo, though they were a ways off. She chased after them, running like a beast on all fours. The men sprinted away as fast as they could, but it was no use. She overtook the men in the back, running on top of them as if they weren’t there. The gladiatrix crushed one under her fist, another under her foot, a third under her knee, grinding their bodies into the sand. A fourth managed to dodge her feet, as she passed over him. She paid him no heed, for he was not her quarry.

 

The beast came upon the two men at the front of the group. She snatched up one of them with each hand before stopping in her tracks. She looked at one of them almost playfully as she turned her hand about to get a better view. Then, arching her hand behind her head, she threw him as hard as she could, as easily as a man might throw a small rock. He flew far, his long scream ending when he hit the ground with a sickening crunch.

 

She took another man, deftly grabbing him with her hand. The beast raised him above her chest, She slipped him through the mesh of rope that held up her immense breasts so that he rested between her cleavage. The man’s upper body was held up by her full breasts, his legs dangling down below, then becoming caught in the mesh. She grabbed her breasts with both hands, squeezing them together. The man struggled at first, but soon gave up. She squeezed weakly, then a little harder. Her firm breasts all but enveloped the gladiator’s body. All the while a few gladiators below hit her legs blunted swords, but the beast barely seemed to notice. Then she pressed harder still. Her breasts wrapped further around him. It was difficult to see the gladiator now, with the gladiatrix’s huge breasts flowing over him. A little harder. He started to scream. The expression on the beast’s face was difficult to read from such distance, but Jengo thought it was amusement. Harder still. It looked like her hands were being swallowed by her round breasts, and you could no longer see the gladiator’s upper body. Then she pushed as hard as she could. In an instant, his body was crushed with near-explosive force, sending a quick spray of blood onto the giant woman’s breasts. She let go of her breasts, and the gladiator’s body fell from between her cleavage, his feet still tied up in the mesh of the rope. He dangled upside down for a few seconds before falling unceremoniously to the ground.

 

Jengo watched as the beast stood up on two feet, her arched back showing off her ample breasts. Half a dozen gladiators surrounded her now, harmlessly attacking the beast’s feet and shins. The beast looked annoyed, but not hurt. She stomped down on one, then another, then another, as easily as a man might crush a bug under his heel. She wasn’t even winded, thought Jengo. If the beast once had a fear of us, she had lost it. Her demeanor was not that of one fighting for her life, but of one toying with her prey. Now she picked over us, one by one, like a cat stuck in a room full of mice.