- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you guys enjoy this and review.
Terra had had enough with staying in the house so she decided to take Icarus to show him around the village. Icarus soon agreed because he was tired of staying in bed all the time. Icarus was more than able to walk by himself, but Terra insisted on carrying him because of the size of the village. After having a word with Diane and packing them an extra set of clothing, with other items, Terra took off.

Aside from using the bathroom, Icarus had not seen much of Terra’s old home. It was comparable to other houses that he had been in, but at a much larger scale. From the exquisite fireplace to the elaborate vases and paintings Icarus guessed that Diane was doing fairly well for herself. Terra had told him that like Phillip, Terra’s mother was the chief alchemist in the village. Her workshop was at the back of the house which was off limits to most people.


Icarus had to shield his eyes as Terra opened the door to her village. It was the first time that he had been in direct sunlight in over a week, but he soon adapted to it.

Terra’s village was like most other places that Terra had visited except the people here were giants. Icarus couldn’t get over the fact of how big everything in the village was. Groups of giants, all towering over Terra, walked down the cobble stone street as they went on about their business. Cobblestone didn’t quite describe the road in Icarus’ opinion because of the size of the rocks that lined the road. Most of the houses were made out of either stone or wood, or a mixture of the two. Terra started walking off towards the right as Icarus took in his surroundings.

Houses and people sped by Icarus as Terra kept walking at a, for her, quick pace. It was slightly amusing for Icarus to see Terra get pasted by other people who seemed to be walking at a normal pace. For each step that Terra took, the average giant only had to take one. They were stopped several times by various people that had known Terra growing up.

According to Terra the village’s name was Mordin. It was one of the twelve major villages that giants resided in across the realm. Because of the vast amounts of resources that giants needed to survive, very few giants ever ventured out away from their home. Mordin was surrounded on all sides by mountains just fifteen miles north from the closest roadway.

Terra had finally made it to the base of the eastern mountain when she ran into people she knew.

“Terra!” yelled Lily as she ran towards her sister. In a few steps Lily made it to Terra and was swinging her in circles. Being in Terra’s arms, Icarus was starting to get sick as he held onto her tightly.

“What are you doing here?” asked Terra once she was brought to a halt.

“Mom told me of your plans so we decided to join you.” replied Lily.

“What do you mean ‘we’?” asked Terra.

“Lily and myself of course,” replied Diane as she came up from behind, “we thought that we’d join you two.”

[Join us for what] asked Icarus.

“The plan was for me and you to go take a bath together before anybody else in the village could join us.” said Terra.

“So I decided to make it a family affair.” replied Diane.

“Let me go Lily, I can walk.” Said Terra as the group started climbing up the mountain.

“I know but this way we’ll get there faster.” Said Lily as she held Terra tighter.

“While Lily carries you, I’ll carry Icarus.” Replied Diane as she plucked Icarus out of Terra’s arms.

“Give him back!” exclaimed Terra.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be careful.” said Diane as she cupped both hands under Icarus. Using her thumb to hold Icarus in place, Diane made sure to keep her hands steady as she walked.

[It’ll be okay Terra.] thought Icarus.

“Fine.” Huffed Terra as Lily continued to carry her.

Even though Icarus claimed that he was fine, in truth he wasn’t. Diane was holding him in a way that he was facing her and couldn’t see where they were heading. Diane’s other thumb was currently exploring nearly every part of his body while her eyes were staring at him hungrily. Icarus resided to let his eyes stare at the thumb securing him because everywhere else was taken up by Diane. Diane was currently playing with his leg as Icarus wondered how Terra was doing.

Terra wasn’t fairing much better in Lily’s arms. From playing with her hair to continuously rubbing her back, Lily was enjoying herself.

“You’ve gotten bigger Terra.” said Lily.

“Stop squeezing my butt!” hissed Terra.

“But its filled out more since you’ve been gone.” Whined Lily.

“Doesn’t mean that you can feel it!” replied Terra.

“It’s not the only thing that grew.” Giggled Lily as she pressed Terra’s breasts together with her right hand.

“Stop it!” exclaimed Terra.

“But you’d let Icarus do it.” whined Lily.

“That’s not the point!” hissed Terra.

“So how was it?” asked Lily.

“What do you mean?” replied Terra looking over at her sister.

“You know, last night with Icarus?” whispered Lily.

“How did you”

“Mom.” Interrupted Lily as she pulled Terra closer. Terra shot her mother a death stare in which Diane replied by looking away.

“Come on tell me, was it good?” asked Lily. Terra grew slightly red before answering yes.

“For you or for him?” asked Lily pushing for answers.

“Both.”

“But how, his dick must be tiny compared to you. Did you use his arm or something?” asked Lily.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” replied Terra.

Begrudgingly Lily dropped the issue for now. The group continued to travel up the mountain until Diane announced their arrival. Diane was kind enough to allow Icarus to turn around.

Icarus noticed that the road they were on split into two separate paths. At the fork in the road was a pole that held two signs pointing at different directions. Like all other writing, Icarus couldn’t read what the sign read, but something told him that the right pathway was fore males while the left was for females. Icarus was expecting Diane to let him down so that he could continue to the bath, but was surprised as Diane started carrying him along with Terra and Lily down the left side. Apart of him was excited and nervous to be taking a bath with three giantesses.