- Text Size +
Chapter 23

I’ve asked my readers last chapter a series of questions about this story and I’ve enjoyed reading the replies you guys gave. I think that it would be fair for me to both answer the questions I gave and to clear up some misunderstandings.

What is your most/least favorite moment in this entire story? My least favorite part of the story would have to be how I handled Terra meeting back up with the guys that left her for dead. My favorite part of the story on the other hand would either be when Icarus first used ‘Overflow’, or when he looked back at Terra in the woods.

Who/what do you think Icarus is? That question I can’t answer at the moment but it should be cleared up later.

Who/what do you think Raphael is? I can’t straight out answer this, but I can clear up some things that might be unclear. Raphael looks identical to the Prince Exia. The only difference is that Raphael has black hair and red eyes.

What abilities could each treasure have? Not saying, but we do know that Visleam(The Helmet) can show what an object is about to do along with making everything in a room clear regardless of lighting conditions.

What is Icarus’ Sphere? No response.

If you had one request for the story what would it be? That you guys keep reading and reviewing it.

What theories do you guys have? I don’t have any because I’m the writer.

What are the two secrets that Icarus can never know? He is the son of Gideon and that he is the vessel of which Gideon will return.

Just kidding guys, but you’ll learn both of them around the same time.



Icarus felt oddly warm as he began to regain consciousness. The first thing that Icarus noticed was that his body was extremely numb. The second thing that he noticed was that despite of the numbness his right leg was throbbing. Icarus could hear muffled voices as he continued to fight off his drowsiness. Icarus could hear what the voices were saying as he refocused on the sounds around him.

“Mom seriously, I can’t eat another bite.” came Terra’s voice from Icarus’ far right.

“Come on sweetie, you’ve barely ate anything.” said a new female voice that Icarus didn’t recognize.

“I can’t eat as much as you guys, I’m just not as big as you are. Besides when are you going to let me leave this bed?” asked Terra.

“Once I’m satisfied that you’ve recovered. Now please take your medicine.” replied Terra’s mom.

“I am half giant Mom; I don’t need this medicine Icarus does. I also think that I’ve recovered enough so you can stop worrying.” replied Terra.

“I know dear, but as you said half giant. Besides, I decide when you’ve recovered. Do you know how worried I was when I found you covered in injuries and dead on your feet at my door?” asked Terra’s mom.

“Then you bring along your little friend who ends up growing while I’m treating him.” said Terra’s mother “How much bigger is he going to get anyway?”

“That’s his full size Mom.” replied Terra.

[Terra?] asked Icarus as he tried to wipe his eyes.

“Icarus you’re awake!” replied Terra.

“Don’t get up dear, I’ll take care of him.” came the voice of Terra’s mom.

Icarus was about to sit up until he felt a tip being pressed into his mouth. The liquid that was being poured out of it was bitter, but Icarus greedily gulped down the solution anyway. Opening his eyes as the object was removed from his tongue, Icarus was met with the site of the largest breasts he had ever seen. Except for when he was shrunken with Terra of course.

Looking upwards he was met with the face of quite an attractive woman. She looked like she was in her late twenties or early thirties with the same long brown hair that Terra had. The resemblance was uncanny between Terra and this woman with a few minor exceptions. The two biggest differences was that Terra’s mother had a larger bust than her daughter, and that she was easily twice as big also.

In truth, Icarus was apprehensive about this new woman as she pulled down the blankets covering him. Icarus had been around people bigger than him all his life, but none as big as this woman. Terra was the exception to this rule but at least he knew and trusted her. Icarus let out a small gasp as the woman gently lifted his right leg with her pointer and index finger. Icarus watched on as the woman unwrapped the bandages around his leg slowly. Icarus diverted his eyes upwards as the wound started to show.

Icarus was now looking up at the gigantic face of Terra’s mother as she worked. Other than the look of someone who knew what they were doing, there was a second look in her eyes. It was a look that Terra had given him on more than one occasion. She was in the middle of rewrapping his leg back up as her ring and pinky finger started moving upwards on his thigh. Icarus could have sworn that he saw her lick her lips as her fingers got closer.

“Mom, you’ve been done with that bandage for some time!” exclaimed Terra as she jumped on top of the bed.

“I was just checking my work dear.” replied Terra’s mom.

“Yeah right, you’re just trying to get more friendly with Icarus.” replied Terra as she recovered up Icarus.

It was the first time that Icarus had seen Terra since he had woken up and he had to admit that Terra was barely in better condition than he was. Terra was covered in various parts from head to toe in bandages. Icarus felt the massive bed sink in a little as Terra leaned against the pillow beside him. Terra’s mother was now standing over at a table in the corner of the room. If Icarus was a good guesser then he estimated that this woman stood between 22 to 23 feet tall.

“Icarus this would be my mother Diane, Mom this is Icarus.” said Terra as she officially introduce the two.

“It’s so nice to meet you Icarus.” replied Diane as she gently engulfed Icarus’ hand. Icarus of course responded in kind as Terra acted like a translator.

[Are you okay?] asked Icarus as he examined the arm closest to him.

“Yeah, just a few scratches but they’ll be healed in a couple days. The more important question is how are you doing?” asked Terra.

[I’ll be fine, but I think I can do something about your wounds.] replied Icarus as he pointed to one of her bandages.

“Are you sure?” asked Terra.

“Is he sure of what honey?” asked Diane as she took a seat on the bed.

“Icarus was just saying that he could take care of this.” replied Terra as she motioned towards her bandages.

“Can he now?” stated Diane as she scooted closer.

“Are you sure Icarus?” asked Terra again.

[Yeah, besides I’ll probably be stuck in this bed for a little while.] replied Icarus.

Focusing on the sphere Terra gently blew away the top. Icarus felt the familiar effects as magic started coursing through his system once again. Placing both hands upon Terra, Icarus braced himself for the impact. A faint green glow enveloped Terra as Icarus’ stamina fell. Terra was already taking off her bandages as the magic finished running its course. Diane had heard a few of the stories that her daughter had told her, but seeing it first hand was completely different.

[It’s finished.] said a slightly panting Icarus. Both Terra and Icarus could tell that his body was becoming more used to the magic as the toll it took seemed to lessen with every use.

A small growl could be heard as Icarus’ stomach reminded him that he hadn’t eaten in a while. Diane was more than happy to get something for Icarus as she made her way back towards the table. The food was delicious in Icarus’ opinion as he helped himself to seconds. Of course this didn’t even add up to a mouthful for Diane. A wave of fatigue washed over Icarus as both the food and magic took its toll.

“I think that it’s around bedtime for your friend.” replied Diane as she picked up Terra.

“Mom, I can sleep in here.” said Terra as she fought again Diane’s grasp.

“Now I couldn’t allow that, your friend needs to regain his strength for anything that might happen.” replied Diane as she winked back at Icarus.

Diane showed no sign of effort as she carried Icarus out the door of the room. Icarus had to let out a little giggle of Terra being carried around like he usually was. Icarus was indeed tired even though he had been asleep for who knows how long. Looking around, Icarus was astonished at the sheer size that this house was. If he was lucky he would be having a pleasant sleep nothing to worry about. Tomorrow he would ask Terra about any leads on the sacred treasures.