- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally got back to writing and hope you guys enjoy.
It was some time past noon when Terra decided that they deserved to take break.  The incident at the inn was behind them, but Icarus had remained silent all morning.  Terra could sense that Icarus was still tired from the events of the night before.  She had to keep a close eye on him to make sure that he didn’t fall off of his pony.  They were only a few days travel away from Regalia, but Terra wanted to do a few things before they got there.  After finding a suitable resting area, Terra gently lifted Icarus off of the pony.  Laying him down against her pack, she soon found Icarus drifting off to sleep.    Making sure that the pony was secured to a nearby tree, Terra went into the woods in order to find some fire wood.  Looking into the back of her mind, Terra made sure that Icarus was still asleep as she searched the surrounding area.  Terra was surprised at the toll, both physically and mentally, that the magic last night took on Icarus’ body.  Hopefully by the time that he would awaken, Icarus would be able to give her some answers.    The only clue that she had was the change that the sphere had taken.  A small portion at the top of the sphere had changed to a slightly lighter color than the rest of the surroundings.  What was also weird was that Terra could actually uncover this part slightly.  Once uncovered, that part of the sphere would start to glow.    Terra had been experimenting with this part that morning, but had to stop once she saw the physical effects it had upon Icarus.  Every time she would mentally touch that part of the sphere, the sleeping Icarus would give out a moan.  It wasn’t a moan of pain, but pleasure in fact.  This was evident by the little tent that sprouted under Icarus’ blanket.  Terra was somehow able to stop herself through sheer willpower from taking advantage of the sleeping Icarus.  Terra found herself pushing the sphere just so she could hear the adorable moans that came from her friend.  Terra promised herself that she wouldn’t force anything upon Icarus until he was ready.      Icarus awoke to the sound of crackling firewood and the smell of some kind of soup.  Slowly sitting up, Icarus looked over to see a massive form in front of him.  He was about to panic until he realized that it was just Terra.   “I see that you’re finally awake sleepy head.” said Terra as she handed him his waterskin.   How long have I been out? thought Icarus as he gulped down some water.   “Just a little while, here have some.” replied Terra as she handed him a bowl full of soup.    Unlike that morning, Icarus found that he was famished.  Terra could sense this as she refilled his bowl.  Terra was happy that Icarus was actually eating again.  They continued to finish their meal in silence.  It was finally broken after a while by Icarus himself.   Thank you for saving me.  Came a quiet thought from Icarus.   “I should be the one thanking you.  If it wasn’t for you, we would have been in a lot worst position.” Terra remarked before she finished off the rest of her soup.   “I do have one question though.  If I’m correct, then what you did last night was magic wasn’t it?” asked Terra as she looked over at Icarus.   I think so replied Icarus.   “Then my next question is how did you do it?”   I really don’t know, I kind of lost myself for a moment.  I just pictured what I wanted and it happened    They sat in silence again as they both pondered what it meant.  Packing back up the rest of their possessions, Terra picked up a small stick.  Inspiration finally hit Terra as she tossed Icarus the stick.  Taking the stick in his hands, Icarus was confused as to what Terra wanted.   “Try and use magic to break that stick.” said Terra as she couched in front of Icarus.    Taking the stick in between his fingers, Icarus focused on breaking the stick.  After a minute of nothing, Icarus looked back up at Terra.   I don’t think this is going to work.  replied Icarus as he looked up at Terra.   “Just keep trying, we have a full day of traveling ahead of us.” said Terra as she gently patted Icarus’ head.   “Do you think you can stand?” asked Terra as she finished getting the pony ready. I think so.      Getting on her knees in front of Icarus, Terra completely dwarfed her friend.  With a little help from Terra, Icarus was finally able to stand on his feet.  Of course this didn’t last long as Icarus’ legs gave way as he took his first step.  Falling forward, Icarus tried to stop himself as he crashed into Terra.  Terra smiled as she placed one hand underneath of Icarus’ bottom to help him back up to his feet again.  Holding onto Terra, Icarus tried to steady himself.  It wasn’t till Terra coughed that Icarus realized what he was holding onto.   “If you wanted a feel, you only needed to ask.  Since it’s you I don’t mind.” replied Terra with a sheepish grin.    Looking back down at his hands, Icarus noticed that his hands where holding onto each of Terra’s breasts.  His hands just looked so tiny compared to the mammoths that were contained underneath of Terra’s shirt.  Blushing a dark red, Icarus let go of her breasts.  Icarus of course forgot the reason that he was holding on to her as he soon found himself falling backwards.  Before he could hit the ground however, a giant set of hands caught him and lifted him off the ground.  Seconds later Icarus found himself back into his saddle.   “I guess you’ve still haven’t fully recovered yet.” said Terra as she tightened the straps that held Icarus.   I guess not.  Thought Icarus as he adverted his eyes to the side.   “I can’t believe that you’d take advantage of an innocent girl in that kind of situation.  I’ll have to be on guard around you.” said Terra as she covered her chests with her hands.    This of course made Icarus blush an even darker shade of red after this, to which Terra just laughed.  Bending over Terra used one hand to turn Icarus’ head to face her direction, while the other hand pulled her tunic downwards.  In front of Icarus was a chasm of cleavage that could easily envelope over half of his body.   “If you ever want more, then all you have to do is ask.  I promise to be gentle with you.” said Terra to a stunned Icarus.   Letting go of Icarus, Terra suppressed a giggle as Icarus tried to cover a natural reaction.  Icarus’ reactions were beyond adorable, and Terra knew that the day would eventually come when Icarus was ready to accept her offer.  Grabbing the reins of the pony, Terra started back on the way towards Regalia with a flustered Icarus in tow.