- Text Size +

She grew to 200 feet, 300...400. Lisa smiled as she shot up, her already huge body expanding to even more impressive proportions. Stores and multiple-story buildings were shoved out of the way by her expanding feet. They first pressed against them, then the stone and concrete cracked, broke, and finally everything was bulldozed flat. Lisa's toes, now bigger than the biggest van, inflated like balloons, rolling over everything and everybody in their path.

500 feet. Buildings that seemed very solid crumbled as if hidden explosives blew them up as Lisa's ever-expanding body simply smashed them instead of being blocked by their concrete and stone. Her feet, big as a three-story house now, steamrolled over houses, trees, traffic signs, cars and whatever else is found in a common city or brushed it aside like a giant broom.

700 feet.

800.

1,000.

To Hans it looked as if Lisa would never stop growing. Smoke of the destroyed buildings played around her feet, her legs towered above almost everything, and her head seemed to bump against the blue heavens.

Hans now noticed he was sweating. Cold sweat, running all over his body. He also saw that the trains on the bridge had come to a halt, and the shore of the Rhine was dotted with people. Tens of thousands, perhaps ever more, stood there and looked at his already 1,500 feet tall ex. And she gazed down at them, hands on her hips, grinning and growing.

2,000 feet. Lisa was so massive. She was able to hold a house in her hand without effort now, or grab an entire train like a child's toy. Hans trembled all over and had even more trouble not to fall down. Tears welled up in his eyes. It was all so overwhelming, his ex a towering, gigantic titan, a colossus of unphantomable size and power.

After about a minute or two, Lisa stopped her growth. She was big  enough for her plan. The 22-year old was truly enormous now. Houses came barely up to her ankles, cars where smaller than the toenail of her pinky toe, her legs dwarfed the tallest buildings while clouds played around her head. She stood about half a mile tall!

Hans held for dear life to the bridge. He had seen his ex grow, and every foot she gained made him more and more desperate. What had happened to her? Had she become utterly mad? The shy, rather quiet and friendly girl he knew had turned into a power-crazy, murdering monster. As he saw his enormous big Lisa, who had reached a scale no one could ever have imagined, Hans still trembled as if coming out of cold water. He peed in again his pants, soiled them, and kept sweating. The sight of Lisa, growing more and more each second, was something a human brain was not designed to comprehend.

"Let her stop," he had thought all the time when she had been growing. "Oh please, let her stop..."

But Lisa hadn't. She grew and grew until she had reached a little more than 3,000 feet. Now she gazed towards the bridge, put on a stern face and cleared her throat.

"People of Cologne. I am Lisa, and I was dumped a week ago by my boyfriend Hans. There he is (she pointed in his direction) on the bridge. Because of this bastard, I moved to your city even though I didn't like it. I hate him, and I shall take my revenge right now! It is time to pay him back. What I am going to do is his fault alone. He is from Cologne, born and raised here, and I shall destroy everything he holds dear! Like this!

Lisa looked towards the ground. Hans, who had just gotten a little of his sanity back, saw what she was looking at. As he realized what she had in mind, he felt as if the Earth was swallowing him up.

"Lisa... NO!!!" he whispered.