- Text Size +

Lisa turned her back towards Hans's house and crouched down. She placed her ex on the ground, in such a way he could see what she was about to do.

"Make a run for it, and you'll be a pancake under my feet," she warned him.

Hans, who had seen his ex stepping on houses, probably with their occupants still inside, knew she wasn't just threatening. He watched as Lisa lowered her gigantic butt a bit lower and...

... began to shit.

A large terd, as thick as the trunk of a full grown oak, emerged from her behind. Hans watched open-mouthed as the enormous stinking piece of waste fell into his now roofless house, sliming down across the walls and no doubt soiling and smashing his belongings.
With a blubbering sound, Lisa continued evacuating her bowels. A second log, looking like a gigantic slug, joined the first. Then a third. Hans could now see the shit poking over the walls.

"Ah! That feels good! I had to shit all day! It's natural, isn't it Hans? Ha, ha!" Lisa said. "But there is more. I can feel it. Here's a good one coming!"

True to her word, her ass vomited a large load of wet, blubbery shit with filled Hans's house entirely. All his things, his possessions were buried in countless tons of stinking, cloying waste. And he could do nothing but look at the shitting giantess, who watched him like a hawk.

Then the inevitable happened. His house couldn't take it anymore. Like a card box, the walls fell outward and a large, brown load of shit began mulching in every direction. Where Hans house had stood, now a large pile of human waste lay. Lisa had shitted her ex's house to smithereens!

"Look at that," Lisa said, who was finished now. I can even shit bigger than your house! And you think you need other women Hans? Is a girl like me not enough for you?"

Lisa grabbed him again. Her grin disappeared as she brought Hans to her face. He laid in her open hand, hardly the size of her index finger. Lisa was so massive, so big, so huge! And she was able to lift him like a small doll. Hans felt helpless. He was helpless.

"Do you know what I've been through, thanks to you, bastard?" Lisa spat. "I was heart broken. You hurt me. Oh, yes, mister, you hurt me! And you laughed at me! Not to mention I'm financially ruined as well! Do you know I can hardly pay my bills because I moved here just for you? To this... this stinking big city? Full of beggars, noisy traffic, crime and whatever else? You pig!"

Lisa didn't realize, or maybe didn't care at all, that Cologne wasn't more criminal, noisy or harbored more homeless people than any other city with about 1,000,000 inhabitants. But she hated Cologne for being so big, and now she blamed Hans as well as the entire city for her misery.

"I'll show you what I think of this blight of civilization," she sneered at the little man in her hand. "And you are going to witness it all."