- Text Size +

"BRRR! KRRR!" Lisa's stomach rumbled. The giantess stopped walking and rubbed her tummy. She felt she was hungry, and wanted to eat something before taking care of Hans. About 100 feet from her, she saw a Chinese restaurant. Since it was still early morning, it was closed, but that didn't bother Lisa. She now had ways to open it.
She went towards the tiny structure, crushing another car under one of her feet doing so, and dug her hands under the calf-high, terraced roof. Her enormous fingers broke through the plaster and bricks with ease, and when her hands were under the roof, Lisa gave a mighty shove. The roof loosed. Lisa lifted it with a little trouble and let it slide on the other side, where it broke to pieces as it fell into the garden.
Inside the restaurant, no one was there save the personnel. They were obviously preparing for the day to come, but they hadn't thought one of the guests would be a giantess. With a gigantic appetite.
Lisa scanned the kitchen. Much to her anger, most of the food was yet unprepared and still frozen. Only a large kettle with red sweet-sour sauce stood bubbling on a furnace. Her face darkened.

"What is this?" she said to the tiny Chinese, who gazed up at her, as frozen as their food was. "I'm hungry, and I want to eat!"

Her eyes wandered from the raw and frozen food to the Chinese and back a few times. Lisa's eyes finally fixed on the personnel and smiled. She knew what to eat.

Lisa tore two nearby street lanterns out of the ground. Using them as chopsticks, she plucked a cook from the kitchen, brought him to her open mouth and ate him. Clothes and all. Lisa tasted the meat, the iron-like blood, and felt his bones crunch. Just like a piece of pork in baked dough, save that the crunchy part was now inside.
The others tried to run as they saw Lisa eating their colleague, but the back of the restaurant was blocked by the destroyed roof and the front by Lisa's legs. She had kneeled before she began eating, and her enormous legs now blocked the entire entrance. There was nowhere to run.
Lisa picked another Chinese with her lantern-chopsticks and devoured him as well. Chewing him up, she saw how one man crawled under a kitchen table. Grinning, she threw the table away, and picked the frightened guy up with her lanterns. Then she brought the screaming Chinaman to her face and grinned wickedly at him.

"MMMMmmmm! Chewing gums," she said. "First, we unwrap them."

Lisa tore the clothes with her fingernails from the struggling man's body until he was totally naked. Then she stuck out her enormous tongue, easily as long as his body was, and licked him a few times. Slowly, excruciatingly slow, she brought the man to her gaping mouth. He yelled like possessed as he slid into her maw, as if that could ward off his upcoming death. His screams died as Lisa's enormous lips closed around him, and soon he would never scream again, as teeth the size of card boxes mangled and crushed his body to a red puree.

Lisa ate every Chinese, man or woman, that was unlucky enough to be in the restaurant, until only one guy was left. That was the owner, a fat guy whom she deliberately saved for the last. The lanterns bent a little bit as she had picked him up with them.

"Yummy," Lisa said, looking at him. "What have we here? A ball of jelly? Let's see."

She tore his clothes off as well, revealing his big belly and thick legs. Grinning, Lisa used her fingernails to carefully pick up the kettle with sweet-sour sauce. She knew it was hot, and didn't want to burn herself. 

"Mmmm," she said, eyes closed, as she smelled the sauce. The scent was faint, but there, tiny as the kettle was to her. Then she poured its contents over the man's body. He screamed with agony, as the oily sauce was boiling hot. Lisa laughed and put the man whole in her mouth, gobbling him up with taste. His body fat and internal organs mixed with the sauce as he was being grinded between Lisa's teeth, and soon he joined the remains of his underlings in the gigantic stomach of the giantess.

"Aah. That was good. I must keep this place in mind, " Lisa said, rubbing her belly. The 150 foot girl stood up, brushed her knees off and went on her way, humming Monty Python's song "I like Chinese."

Lisa finally reached Hans's house. She kneeled, her foot carelessly uprooting a street lantern, and dug her fingers under the roof as well. Without any noteworthy effort, Lisa lifted this roof too and looked inside the house she knew pretty well. Hans stood there, in a corner, looking up at her with eyes wide open in shock. His computer was turned on, and from her height, Lisa could see herself on an internet news site.

She reached inside the house and grabbed her ex. Standing up, she smiled at her tiny price.
Hans, on the other hand, felt sick. Not only from fear, but also because he was raised up into the air so swift. His heart pounded so wild, it felt like it was about to burst forth form his chest. The tiny cheater felt his pee running along his legs as his gigantic ex looked at him, baring a set of teeth that could chew him up like a meat morsel.

"Hi, Hans," Lisa said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Do you have anything to say, hm?"

Hans did not. He knew he was finished. Even though Lisa hadn't said what she was planning to do, he just knew it. She had been furious when he told her about his "needs", he remembered vividly how he laughed at her, and how he had made fun of her feelings. Now, he was going to pay. Hans silently thought that if he would somehow get out of this alive, he would go into a monastery and never touch a woman again.

"No? Aren't you going to tell me about your needs? That you need a lot of women? Am I not enough woman for you now? Do you think you can handle me? Perhaps we should try. Right here. Me on top?" Lisa raised her vast eyebrows asking that last question.

Hans was nearly passing out. He pictured how Lisa lowered her crotch on him, smashing his body to pulp under her enormous weight. Hell, she could shove him right into her vagina and probably hardly notice it. His view narrowed and blackened from that thought.

"No. Not that," Lisa said. "You aren't worth it. You are an unworthy worm, and I'll make you pay. Not just for me, but in the name of every girl you cheated on! First, your house!"