- Text Size +

Lisa grinned as she saw how the debris that had been the Cologne Cathedral laid in the Rhine. The entire building was gone, destroyed by one of her mighty feet. She recalled Hans mention the biggest bell of the Cathedral, the Peter's Bell, which the people here called "Fat Peter". The bell was about 9 feet in diameter and weighed 24,000 kg (about 50,000 lbs), but to her, it was less than a thimble. Hell, she wouldn't even be able to shove in on the tip of her pinky toe.

Lisa bent over to the Hohenzollern bridge and scanned for her ex. But she didn't see him.

Hans had lost his consciousness after he had witnessed Lisa crushing the Cologne Cathedral. Because Lisa hadn't tied him to the bridge, he had fallen down. Unfortunately, he fell into the Rhine, where he sunk like a brick because of his clothing. By the time Lisa had finished her crushing business, he had drowned.

Lisa didn't know that. She thought Hans had escaped and began scanning the entire bridge. But because of the metal works and fences, she couldn't properly see what was on the railroad tracks.

"Curse you!" Lisa swore. She tore at the metal works to remove them, but the 1200 feet long bridge didn't give way. Lisa, fuming and sure that Hans had to be on the bridge, stepped into the Rhine, swung one foot over the bridge so that it ran between her legs and grabbed the steel roof firmly with both hands. She gave it a mighty shove.

The roof still didn't budge. Lisa tried again. She used her entire weight, leaning backwards as she pulled.

CRASH! The metal suddenly snapped. Lisa, surprised, lost her balance. With a piece of the Hohenzollern bridge in her hands, she stumbled backwards and fell.

Right on the main railway station.

Her enormous behind smashed through the ceiling, crashed through the railways, trains and concrete and through the stores lying a floor deeper as well. She came to a halt with a loud THUD! that rocked half the city.

Countless until then undamaged buildings were destroyed now. The shockwave her fall caused severely damaged most of the city's center, while many houses in the outskirts suffered from smashed windows, toppled room decorations or collapsed garden sheds.

Lisa, however, had other trouble. Although the main station was tiny compared to her more than 3,000 feet long body, it had hurt her butt cheeks. The debris poked painfully in her skin, and worst of all, she felt foolish. As if she had been in a game of pulling ropes with somebody who had suddenly let loose just to make her fall backwards. She stared for a moment into nothingness, eyes and mouth wide open in shock, surprise and indignation.

Imagine, a huge 22 year old redhead, half a mile tall, sitting in a city. In her hands the remains of a bridge, both feet resting in a river, and her face a look as if she had been bedeviled. Usually, this would have been funny. But now, it was not.

Lisa pictured herself sitting there and became enraged. Hans was gone, probably dead when he had been on the bridge and if not, she wouldn't possibly be able to find him again. And she had been hurt by falling on the main railway station.

"Ooh! Ow! You... FUCK!!! You'll pay for this," she screamed at no one in particular. She would get Hans, and make the city pay for this humiliation.

"Just you wait...." She spat as she got up. Lisa threw the bridge in the Rhine, rubbed her butt and began growing again.