- Text Size +
 

Sarah's head was spinning as she opened her eyes. Her last memory was walking through a grocery store pushing a cart. She tried to move her arms, but found that they were bound to her side. She realized quickly that she was naked, as she felt a cold breeze on her nipples. She tried to move her legs as well, but they were also bound. She realized that she was in someone's house, and lifted her head up to look around. To her right was a couch, and above her head was a television on a table. It appeared that she was in someone's living room. Sarah noticed that below her breasts, she was completely bound by industrial strength saran wrap. She then heard foot steps, and from her right side, a beautiful blonde walked in. It was Shazmyn. Sarah recognized her immediately as being her husband's ex-fiancée. Shazmyn was wearing a purple shirt, black knee-length skirt, black nylons, and black leather flats with a silver saddle on them. She casually strolled over to her bound victim.

"Well, well, look at what the cat dragged in. It took you a while to wake up, after I teleported you here, a thousand miles away from where you live," Shazmyn taunted.

"What do you want?! What . . . how . . ." was all Sarah could get out before Shazmyn raised her right foot and set it on Sarah's mouth.

"Shhhh . . . I'll explain everything, bitch," said Shazmyn. With her right shoe still over Sarah's mouth, she sat down on the couch. "I came across a book about black magic, and came across some ‘unique' spells."

Sarah remained in stunned silence as Shaz's shoe pressed on her mouth, forcing her to keep quiet. She picked up the smell of her foot through the shoe as her nose was pressed up against the shoe.

Shazmyn continued, "The teleportation spell I used on you took me a while to master. I experimented on animals before using it on you. It works out well, because when it teleported you, you actually disappeared in a cloud of dust, and all of your clothes and jewelry and any pony tail holder you might have had is laying in a pile of dust wherever you were. People will think that you just spontaneously combusted. I've already checked online, and that's what it's being reported as. You, my dear slave, are the first confirmed victim of spontaneous combustion. It's genius! I'm a thousand miles away from where you lived, and no one will suspect me at all. Now, you may be wondering why? Well, I figure Phil will need a bit of time to get over your death. He'll probably get a decent amount of money from life insurance, and in about a year, I plan on getting him back. He was meant to be with me, not you, you stupid slut!"

Tears came to Sarah's eyes. She still couldn't believe what was happening.

"So, my plan is to make you my slave. I'm going to break your will, and by the end, you'll be begging for me to put you in my shoes, or in my crotch, or in my ass. And I do mean ‘in'. Another one of the spells I came across allows me to shrink things, and I plan on shrinking you, and you will live out your miserable existence at my mercy," Shazmyn said with a taunting smile. More tears streamed from Sarah's eyes. Shazmyn stood up, and with her right foot that was on Sarah's face, she pushed Sarah's face on its side, and stood full weight on her head.

"This is where you belong," Shazmyn said. Sarah's face contorted as she groaned from the pain with tears flowing from her eyes. She was helpless as Shazmyn's 5'5" frame stood full on her head.

"You'll be begging me to shrink you by the time I'm done with you." Shazmyn began to jump and stomp on Sarah's head, causing Sarah to scream and cry with each stomp. Stomp, stomp, stomp. This process repeated itself for a few minutes. Sarah's head was throbbing and spinning from the extreme stomping Shazmyn administered. Shazmyn placed her right foot on Sarah's throat, keeping her left foot on her head. Sarah was struggling to breathe with the added weight on her throat.

"Are you ready to ask me to shrink you?" Shazmyn asked.

"No!" Sarah choked out.

Shazmyn stepped off of her victim, and walked over to her purse. She rifled through it and Sarah heard a very terrifying sound-the electrical clacking of a tazer. Shazmyn walked back over to Sarah and wiped the tears from her face with her shoes. Shazmyn looked down at Sarah with pity. She removed both of her shoes, and placed her right foot on the lower lip of Sarah's face.

"Ask me to suck on my toes," Shazmyn said.

"F*** YOU!" exclaimed Sarah. Shazmyn rolled her eyes and stomped on Sarah's throat.

"You must be really dumb," Shazmyn taunted as Sarah choked. Shazmyn placed the tazer on Sarah's right breast and engaged the trigger. Sarah screamed in pain and convulsed violently. Shazmyn only shocked her for about ten seconds before standing back up, looking at Sarah's pain-riddled face. She was again crying.

"Are you ready to be my slave? You'll refer to me as Goddess, Mistress, and Dominatrix, understood? Say ‘Goddess, Mistress, and Dominatrix, please shrink me in your mercy'. That's all you have to say, and this torture will end. Come on, you know you want to."

Sarah looked strait in to Shazmyn's eyes and said, "Go to hell!"

Shazmyn smiled as she stepped on Sarah's throat again, and lowered the tazer and shoved it into contact with Sarah's teeth, and proceeded to send wave after wave of electrical torment through Sarah's body. She was shaking and undulating under Shazmyn's dominating foot. After a minute, Shazmyn removed the tazer from Sarah's mouth, but kept her foot throttling down on her throat.

Sarah's face was turning bright red from the lack of oxygen and the extreme pain. Shazmyn stood back up and rubbed Sarah's lips with her toes, teasing her to open her mouth and suck on her foot. Through the tears, Sarah was slowly breaking. She contemplated allowing that smelly, sweaty foot into her mouth in the hopes that it might deter any further electro-shock.

"See, I can tell you're contemplating it. You're not as broken as I want you to be though yet. I want you to really want to be shrunk. Do you desire to kiss my toes and suck on my foot?" The psychological torture combined with the physical torment was really starting to wear Sarah down. Shazmyn unzipped the back of her skirt and slipped it off, revealing the mid-thigh top of her nylons, as well as a nice, sexy black thong. She then proceeded to take off her purple t-shirt, revealing a sexy black bra. She then proceeded to step on either side of Sarah's head, and lowered herself comfortably on to her face. Sarah moaned as her vision was filled with the brown buttocks of her future master. Her nose "conveniently" found its way to Jennifer's ass, and her mouth was pressed against the panty-covered crotch of this vengeful vixen.

Shazmyn sat there a while, letting Sarah take this all in. She gently petted Sarah's neck and chin, lightly persuading her victim to relax and trust her as her Goddess, as her Mistress, and as her Dominatrix. Shazmyn would sit up for a few moments every now and then to make sure Sarah got enough oxygen and to attempt to get her nose buried further into her ass.

Sarah was coming to a realization that Shazmyn was hell-bent on seeing this all the way through. There was nothing more that Sarah could do. She could keep trying to resist Shazmyn's persuasive ways, but maybe, just maybe, if she submits, she'd be able to find a way to escape. Suddenly, Sarah was shocked back to life with several thousand volts coursing through her left nipple. Shazmyn tazed each nipple for about ten seconds several dozen times over the next half hour. She loved the way Sarah screamed and cried against her crotch. It aroused Shazmyn greatly. Sarah's breasts were totally reddened by the extreme shocking torture.

Finally, and to Sarah's delight, the battery in the tazer wore out. Shazmyn tossed the tazer on the couch, and stood up. She lifted her right foot and rubbed her toes on Sarah's lips. Sarah willingly opened her mouth, and welcomed Shazmyn's nylon-clad, smelly foot into her mouth as the tears streamed down her face. Sarah was happy to not have to smell Shazmyn's ass or taste her crotch any more, and she was even happier to not have her breasts shocked. Her muscles in her chest were incredibly sore from their involuntary spasms of pain for the past half hour. Shazmyn shoved her foot in even more, stretching Sarah's lips to a painful point, and made contact with the back of her mouth.

Shazmyn had a great big smile on her face as she watched her slave suck on her foot. After about 2 minutes, she switched feet, and allowed Sarah to suck on her left foot for about 4 minutes. Once she was done with that, Shazmyn plopped down on Sarah's sore chest, which also winded Sarah.

"Go on, ask," Shazmyn demanded. After a long pause, Sarah looked away.

"Goddess . . . Mistress . . . Dominatrix . . . will you . . . will you please shr- . . . will you please shrink me in your mercy?" Sarah had asked it. She wasn't completely broken, but there wasn't much will left.

"I almost believe you. Convince me," Shazmyn said with glee.

"Goddess, Mistress, Dominatrix, please shrink me. Please end this torture," Sarah pleaded.

"What do you want me to do to you?" Shazmyn asked.

"Let me go!" exclaimed Sarah.

"Yeh, I didn't think you were totally broken. Well, I'll be right back." Shazmyn got up and disappeared for a few moments. She walked back carrying a plastic bag and took a seat back on Sarah's face, but left her mouth uncovered.

"Open your mouth, slave," Shazmyn demanded. Sarah complied, and suddenly tasted a very rubbery knob in her mouth.

"Bite down and hold that firmly," Shazmyn said as she stood up. As Shazmyn stood up, Sarah noticed that in her mouth was a rubber dildo, the kind designed to be held in a submissives' mouth.

"Don't you dare think about spitting that out! I'll get another battery for that tazer and go back to town on you, alright? Good slave." Shazmyn removed her underwear and lowered herself down on to the dildo in Sarah's mouth slowly. Shazmyn cooed with enjoyment as the pleasure stick plunged deeper into her crotch. Sarah clenched tighter on the rubber in her mouth and closed her eyes tightly. The aroma from the aroused crotch completely filled her nose. Shazmyn began to slowly lift herself up, and then back down on the dildo. For ten minutes, she built herself up doing this, and when she couldn't contain it anymore, exploded all over Sarah's face. She unloaded shot after shot of her feminine juices. They trickled down the dildo into Sarah's mouth, allowing her to taste the womanhood of her master. Shazmyn regained her composure and stood up to remove the dildo from Sarah's mouth. She then forced her to suck it clean for a few minutes as she orally raped her with the dildo. When she was done with that humiliation, she sat her wet twat back down on Sarah's face.

"If you truly desire for me to shrink you, you'll clean me, and clean me well," she ordered. Shazmyn felt Sarah's tongue begin to work as she licked and licked and licked the juice from her crotch. Shazmyn pet Sarah's hair and forehead while she did this. This lasted a while, and Shazmyn stood up and put her underwear back on and proceeded to sit back on Sarah's chest. She looked at her would-be slave with a look of anticipation.

"Goddess, Mistress, Dominatrix, would you please shrink me in your mercy? Use me as you see fit, please Mistress," Sarah said with a winded voice.

Shazmyn smiled a big smile and stood up and walked over to an old looking book on the coffee table. She walked back over and placed her right nylon-clad foot on Sarah's throat with great pressure and opened the book, looking for the spell. After a few moments, she found it. She read it to herself in her mind, and then spoke it out loud. The words made no sense. They sounded like gibberish to Sarah's ears. She didn't know if it was because Jennifer was cutting her oxygen off stepping on her throat, or if it was the spell, but she felt fuzzy, and her vision blacked out. All sound seemed to cease.

 

A time later, Sarah came to. She was no longer bound by the Sarahn wrap. She looked at the floor, and it looked like she was in a fluffy cave. The source of light was strait above her. She noticed the fluffy floor had a sewn-in black carpet that said No Boundaries and a number 8 with a circle on it. She looked up at the source of the light, and saw what looked like a vertical cave entrance that sloped gradually on one side, and was straight down to the fluffy floor on the other. She also noticed that the fluffy floor looked a lot more smashed down than the fluff on the walls. Sarah then noticed the pungent air. She took a few deep sniffs. It hit her like a brick wall. Shazmyn had shrunk her, and she was in one of Shaz's slippers.

"Oh, goody! You are awake!" came a loud, booming voice from way up above. Sarah turned quickly to see a giant foot pointed straight down towards her, and begin to block out the light. She screamed and ran towards the lowered toe section, where the stuffy odor became stronger. Sarah stumbled and fell. She rolled over on her back, and sat forward. The giant toes made contact with the fluffy insole just a few feet in front of her and began their journey further in to the slipper. The feet were bare, beautiful, and adorned with a beautiful crimson nail polish. They lifted slightly, like an animal that was about to pounce on its prey. The odor, Sarah noticed, increased dramatically. The foot sped forward, and Sarah took a direct shot to the face from the second toe, knocking her flat on her back. The warmth of Shazmyn's foot radiated intensely, and Sarah felt the variety in the foot print's skin pattern as it proceeded rapidly over her.

There was a tremendous amount of pressure as the ball of Shazmyn's foot passed over its slave. The massive foot finally settled down with a tremendous amount of pressure. Sarah was caught beneath the seemingly expansive arch of Shazmyn's foot. She panicked as the air was easily forced out of her lungs. The odor was very strong, in fact, it seemed to replace any air that was available to her. And then there was the heat. Shaz's foot was very hot and sweaty. Some of the sweat managed to seep into Sarah's eyes, causing a very uncomfortable burning sensation. Sarah would've sworn that she was in a sauna. Sweat also found its way into her nose and mouth, drying out her mouth and burning her tongue.

Shaz sat snuggly on her couch. She enjoyed the feeling of a tiny squirmy body beneath her right foot. After a few minutes, she decided to ramp up the pressure on her slave, and crossed her left leg over her right. Sarah was on the verge of tears as she noticed the pressure got even worse. She had barely had enough air before, and now it was cut very shallow. Shaz began reading through the spell book, and found the spell she wanted. She then recited some more unintelligible babble, her eyes rolling back. She then experienced a very neat sensation. She was able to hear Sarah's thoughts and words.

"Can you hear me slave?" asked Shaz in her mind. Sarah wasn't saying much, just grunting and groaning a lot.

"I'm in your mind, you pathetic weakling. How do you like it in there?" Shaz taunted.

"Noooo!!! F*** die! You pig!!!" Sarah screamed. She thought she was going crazy, believing that the voice in her head was a result of the extreme situation she was facing.

"A pig am I? Really? Well let me tell you something, whore, I'm going to crush you. You're going to die. Are you ready to die beneath my beautiful foot? If not, then I suggest you lick my foot. Your choice. If I don't feel your little tongue, I'm going to stand up. What'll it be?" Shaz queried.

Sarah didn't believe it at first. Her ribs were killing her, and her lungs barely expanding enough to keep her conscious. She felt Shaz's throbbing heart beat pulse through the enormous foot. Shaz uncrossed her legs, then began to slowly stand up.

Sarah felt the change in pressure. She thought it was unbearable before. It didn't take a split second for her to start licking the foot. The taste was humiliatingly salty. Shaz felt it, but kept standing up. Sarah's eyes welled with tears as she kept licking, hoping that Shaz would show mercy. Once she was standing erect, Shaz shifted her weight onto Sarah. She loved hearing her moan and groan and cry. After a few moments, Sarah passed out....