- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not a real strong chapter, may add more onto it so keep looking, anyway in this chapter Adam get aquainted with Alissa's foot

As if be confided to the smelly inside was not torture enough Alissa had decided to bestow the an even more cruel act upon him. At Adams size the sound of Alissa pulling the sock against her skin resembled a muffled scrapping sound as her foot drew closer. The one exit was now cut off and Adam began to feel claustrophobic. Although Alissa had given him plenty of time to adjust he still was not ready for making contact with her foot. Smashing into Adam with great speed was Alissa's big toe moving him backwards. Adam with no choice but to take it on board and hug the toe out of fear of slipping under it moved backwards until she stopped. The end of the sock which for so long had been a soft wall had hardened into a much harder and more brutal having tightened as Alissa had decided to stretch her sock to the limit, however she was also stretching Adam to the limit as well. Adam was sandwiched between the the wall of her sock and Alissa's gigantic foot, because of the little space Adam was pretty much forced to hug her big toe. He now saw things from a new perspective, Adam could notice a pattern in her skin that somewhat resembled a brick wall, however his brick wall was alive, warm and soft. At regular hight only a camera that could display more pixels would be able to notice this.

 

Alissa now satisfied that her feet were warm enough she got to her feet and began to stole down the stairs for breakfast. Meantime she had unawarely cast Adam further into a hell.

 

Adam had gone into free fall as Alissa cast her foot over the edge and quickly onto the floor bringing the fall to an abrupt end. However the tightness of the sock restricted him from falling free, but the quick change and sudden end had done enough to make Adam feel woozy. Suddenly the dynamics changed the skin of Alissa's foot intensified stretching and expanding, he could hear air rushing out from underneath her foot. Adam felt the toe he was attached to stiffen and place itself firmly on the ground. It did not take long to figure out that Alissa had simply stood up but the experience of being so small down here was surreal. Loud sounds of the floor shifting and groaning underneath the weight of Alissa could be heard, being this small Adam sympathised with the floor for having to deal with that pressure but found himself fortunate that his tiny body would not have to go through the ordeal, for now.

 

There was a thud not to far off in the distance, then without warning Alissa's foot propelled itself forward and into the sky carrying an afraid Adam with it. Now Adam hugged the big toe out of fear rather than just being forced too as Alissa's foot plummeted back down to earth with great speed rocking Adam's world when making impact. Adam was shaken but thankfully still very much alive, but before he could even register a thought the process started again, to be repeated again and again. Adam's body was under duress and stress, Alissa provided him no time to brace for the next one leaving him fearful and unprepared as Alissa took each step. But matters got worse by the time Alissa had reached the stair, Alissa's foot now concentrated on landing her foot more forward and direct, so now Adams section of the was hitting the surface first making the ordeal more violent for Adam. Also the free falling lasted longer as Alissa simply walked down the stairs.

 

However for Adam the ride, for now thankfully came to an end after Alissa finished making her breakfast and sat down to consume it. Adam now had time to plot of what his next course of action should be before Alissa began to walk again. Adam was still forced up against Alissa's big toe but the movement had created some space between her toe and the wall of the sock allowing Adam to move slightly. Deciding that it was to frightful to imagine if he fell underneath Alissa's toe Adam decided to scale her ginormous toe. Climbing her toe was easier than he had expected the skin of her toe provided so many areas he could bury his hands and feet into making ascendancy easy. The feel of the wall of the sock began to fade away behind him as Alissa toe nail pushed at away, now Adam really had to hold on without the back support. Adam after a long climb was now underneath Alissa's toe, he did contemplate wether or not he should wedge himself here until it was safe to leave, but the disgusting dirt Alissa had accumulated under her foot made Adam think otherwise. Continuing the remainder of his climb Adam went to the side of Alissa's toe so he could haul himself onto the surface of Alissa's toe nail.

 

There was some space on this new surface Adam had discovered, thanks to Alissa's need to wearing her sock tight a small gap had formed from just near the edge of her nail allowing Adam to stand again. However this small achievement was brought to a quick halt as Alissa naturally without thinking started moving her foot to a beat in her head. For Adam his world lurched upward, it was like being on a jumping castle except the ground Adam was rebounding into was cold and hard.

 

After a while it stopped and Adam just lay there for a moment trying to muster his strength. Eventually Adam got to his feet pausing to see his momentary to see his reflection in Alissa's black nail polish. Even in this weird mirror Adam could see that his body had taken a belting, he also noticed tears rolling down his face and was quick to wipe them away.

 

“whats the point!” adam sobbed allowing his tears to flow now “it's not like there is anyone around to see me, or that anyone will every again.” Adam's mind though was quick to quash thoughts that Adam had stated.

 

“You are Adam and you have pride so man up or except your new life then.” this thought was enough to motivate Adam again, once again wiping the tears away Adam fully stood up and planned what he should do next.

 

It did not take long to realise his only option. Knowing Alissa's love for music her toes could turn violent any moment and Adam did not want to go through that again. So without many options left Adam decided to do the one thing he could do head towards the exit and get out before Alissa might do something that he will regret. This new task proved much easier than the previous one of getting to the toe, it was an up hill walk but the sock still forced Adam to crawl, still it was a lot better than climbing. Adam was likely to the middle of Alissa's foot when suddenly Alissa got up again. Adam was caught of guard but managed to cling on, where she was going now Adam had no idea he only hoped that she would be sitting down again soon.

 

The repetitive slamming wasn't so bad now that Adam was up higher and fell onto the surface of Alissa's foot each time, he felt more secure. However for a moment Alissa's foot became airborne hovering for a while, Adam wished she would put it down again soon, and she did. Adam felt a wall press up against him as Alissa's foot shaked violently somewhat like wiggling. Soon when Alissa's foot had come to a stop there was another wall outside the sock pressing into him and Alissa's foot. The sounds of the outside became more muffled as the humidity began to rise again, it did not take long for Adam to work out that he was inside the sneaker again, although this time Alissa was with him and with that the danger had risen.

Chapter End Notes:

so i may add more onto this chapter, but anyway still happy to have reviews