- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It's been quite awhile since I posted anything here, but I've been enjoying all the great stories immensely and figured it was time to contribute again. The hard part of writing in this genre is finding a new and different angle. Hopefully with 'Home Invasion, I have succeeded.

The story is done. Eleven chapters. I'll try to post every day or two as time allows. Comments and Reviews are not necessary, but always appreciated.

Enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Setting the scene

Home Invasion



1 Discovered

Jennifer Monroe craned her neck, wincing as stiff bones popped and feeling the slight ache from the strain on her tortured shoulders. Peering through the dim light of the setting sun streaming through the dusty blinds covering her windows she could just make out the blurry red glow of the numbers on the alarm clock radio situated on the thin shelf above the head of her bed.

7:38 PM. Almost two hours...

Jennifer sighed contentedly into the fat rubber ball jammed between her lips then took another long, deep breath through her nose. Almost two hours of pleasantly erotic torture, struggling and squirming in her self-imposed bondage hog-tie. She moaned lustfully as she tugged against the chain of the handcuffs binding her wrists securely behind her back letting her imagination run wild once more...

She was kidnapped! Her captors, a big, burly man and a curvy, busty woman had invaded her tiny Manhattan studio apartment, bursting through the flimsy security chain on her door, which she had foolishly opened at their knocking, and easily overpowering the more petite Jennifer. Oh, she had struggled, but they had thrown her roughly to the carpeted floor. Then as she had opened her mouth to scream for help the woman had pounced onto her back and Jennifer's air had gushed from her lungs. Gasping and weak her attacker had easily rammed the huge red ballgag into Jennifer's gaping mouth and quickly buckled the thin leather straps tightly behind her head.

Terrified and sobbing Jennifer had grunted into the stifling gag as her assailant had next wrenched her arms painfully behind her back. She squealed in pain then as something cold and hard slammed against her left wrist, making a loud ratcheting sound even as it wrapped tightly and pinched into her soft skin. She whimpered as a moment later her right wrist was snugly cuffed as well and locked together with the left separated by only a couple short inches of steel chain.

Jennifer strained with all her strength against the tight metal handcuffs but knew instantly that they were far too sturdy to break and ratcheted way too tightly to slip her hands free. She snuffled in fear trying to draw oxygen into her starving lungs as she felt the woman raise up off of her to swing a leg over her prostrate body then to kneel at her side. She had turned to see, to plead with the woman who was binding her, but all she saw was the woman's hooded face and a wicked grin creasing her lips as she menacingly held up another pair of handcuffs, dangling them for Jennifer to see.

Jennifer whined as she felt her kidnapper grab her right leg and again felt the cold steel as the woman mercilessly encircled her ankle and squeezed the tight cuff closed. It ratcheted three times before it bit into her flesh, and even as Jennifer moaned the robber repeated the process on her left ankle leaving Jennifer cuffed and hobbled.

"Nnnnggh!" Jennifer yelped into her gag as the cruel woman's hand came slamming down hard onto her right butt cheek. SLAP! Tears welled in her eyes as the invader chuckled, her leather gloved fingers pinching into the soft flesh of Jennifer's ass making her squeal and writhe with the torment.

"How's it coming?" the woman had asked, her voice just above a whisper as she continued to poke, prod and pinch Jennifer's lush tush. Jennifer squeaked in protest as the leather clad fingers drifted down between her thighs and brushed across her vulva, which were sopping wet.

"Bitch ain't got shit," the man had said from somewhere behind her, his voice a bit louder and harsh with annoyance. "Laptop and a Nook. Galaxy Three phone and an old I-Touch. Forty-three bucks in her wallet. Got her Debit and two credit cards though. Lookin' fer her PINs."

"Look for her log on info too," the woman said as her fingers dipped into Jennifer's labia. Jennifer shivered as the fingers slipped deep feeling unwanted excitement thrill through her. "These dumb, Yuppie cunts always write their shit down."

"Yeah..."

Jennifer felt the fingers withdraw and shuddered at the sudden emptiness between her thighs. She was sweating in the heat of the apartment and the woman's intimate touch had gotten her hot despite- or maybe because of the situation.

"Damn, she's wet." Jennifer groaned to hear the woman confirm what she already knew. She blushed deeply in shame as she thrashed about a bit uselessly, trying to show that she was NOT enjoying this violation of her home.

"Got it."

Jennifer heard a paper rattle as the man's booted feet stomped closer. "Everything written down on one piece a' paper. PINs, User Names, Passwords, the works."

"Like always," the woman said, giving Jennifer's ass another sharp pinch. "Dumb slut."

"You done?" the man asked and Jennifer looked up to see him hoisting an over-sized bike messenger's bag over his shoulder. He smirked down as their eyes met. "Maybe we ought'a take her too. Nice piece of ass like that, we could prob'ly make a few bucks rentin' her out." He laughed.

"Naw," the woman said as she grabbed Jennifer's ankles and bent her legs up at the knees until her heels were touching her butt cheeks. "We take her and the Feds get involved. Just let me make her comfy and then we can get the hell outta here."

"I got her keys," the burly man had said as he stalked off towards the door. Jennifer felt the woman holding her ankles down as she fumbled with something, looping it through the chains of her handcuffs and then the ankle cuffs. She heard a sharp metallic click and as the woman removed her hands, Jennifer realized that she had locked a padlock between the chains, locking her hands to her feet in a hog-tie.

The woman swatted the side of her thigh again, causing Jennifer to yelp, then stood. A moment later she felt the evil woman's rubber-soled shoe in the small of her back between her stretched and straining arms.

"Wish I had more time, baby," the woman said giggling.

Jennifer felt the woman's weight increase and then just as suddenly it was gone and the pair was heading for the door.

"We'll call the cops from a phone booth," the woman called back, "maybe tomorrow after we've drained your bank account and maxxed your credit cards. You'll be fine till then. Have fun."

Jennifer screamed into her gag as the door slammed shut. She heard the locks sliding into place and then the faint sound of feet receding on the stairs beyond. She groaned and writhed there on the floor, a prisoner in her own home, helpless and trapped, horny as hell...

Jennifer shrieked, startled from her fantasies as another drop of icy cold water dropped onto her sweaty bare back with a splat. She jerked in her bonds at the sensation letting a moan of pleasure escape into the ballgag. She knew that her fun would soon be over; that the ice cube holding the keys to her freedom dangling above her suspended on a thread would all too soon melt away. The keys would fall onto her back and then it would be a fairly simple matter of maneuvering them into the locks and she would be free once more.

SPLAT!

Jennifer squirmed on the floor, rotating her wrists as far as the cuffs would allow, tugging on her bonds and pleading into her gag for her fantasy kidnappers to release her. She felt the cold droplets falling faster now, pooling on her back and mingling with her perspiration worked up from her struggles in the warm apartment. She felt filthy from grinding against the carpet. Dirty from her lust...

Shadowy movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention. Jennifer ceased her struggles and slowly turned her head towards the stove on the far side of the apartment. Staring intently and holding her breath she focused on the dark open space at the bottom of the oven. She hoped that she was wrong, but-

There! Jennifer groaned to see something move; a lighter shadow in the dark. And she knew exactly what it must be.

'Mice! Ugh!' she thought.

Jennifer hated mice with a passion, disgusting little creatures that they were. Not that she was afraid of them, but they were startling the way they crept around and got into everything. Unfortunately like cockroaches, they were part of life in the big city. She had had them before and no doubt would again until the damn Super got around to properly plugging the holes for the gas lines behind the stove.

Jennifer was quite literally helpless as she watched the creature crawling cautiously from its shadowy safe haven. She jerked a bit as light glinted in its eyes as it finally moved from under the oven. She groaned again as it crept closer, seeing another shadow moving behind the first.

Enough! Jennifer screamed into her gag as loud as she could and started thrashing about madly trying to scare the creepy things away, hopefully out of her apartment and off to someone else’s. She bucked and yelled, rocking from side to side and rattling the handcuff chains with all the force she could muster. Gagged as she was though and only able to breathe through her nose she soon became winded and weak. Breathing hard and spent she could only watch in astonishment as a third... then a fourth mouse appeared. And incredibly they seemed to be... lining up.

Jennifer's eyes flew wide then and she gasped as the first in the group reared up and impossibly stood. And not on stubby little mouse legs but on long, slender legs that looked all too human.

OMIGOD! Jennifer's mind screamed in shock. They weren't mice at all. They were little people!

Tinies!
 

Chapter End Notes:

What will become of poor Jennifer as the Tinies invade her home? Stay tuned...