- Text Size +

CHAPTER 20: Helpless


     How long I've been doing this? It feels like forever. It must be almost twenty minutes by now...

     Miranda is moaning softly to herself and running her hands over her bare breasts. Then she yawns gracefully, her head tilted lazily, and checks her wristwatch. "ARE YOU TIRED YET, ALPHA? IT'S ONLY BEEN FIVE MINUTES..."

     Five minutes? Is that possible?

     "SEE?" She says, and shows me her watch.

       It's true. Un-fucking-believable, I don't know how much more of this my stunted body can take... no, that's not true. I can do this. I have to.

       "THIS IS KIND OF BORING. HERE, DOES THIS HELP?" She says. Her toes move over me, softly, up and down. Oh my God.

       She's trying to get me off early. No, I can resist this. It's not hard. The fear keeps me flaccid.

     But then I remember, I'll have to cum later. Should I get started now? If I can't cum then, this will all be for nothing. I don't know. I try to balance my mind. Try to become aroused, but not too much. Why is this happening to me? It's so fucking sick.

     "DO YOU LIKE THAT, ALPHA? DO YOU LIKE BEING UNDER MY BIG TOES?"      Tingling.

     "DO YOU LIKE WORSHIPPING ME?. MY TOES TASTE GOOD, DON'T THEY."      She knows me too well. I have to focus. I can't-

     "OHH, THERRRE IT IS. I CAN FEEL YOU NOW ALPHA. YEAH, YOU DO LIKE IT UNDER THERE."

     I'm ashamed of how quickly I get hard. She's pure evil.

     "MMM, YEAH, KEEP HUMPING MY TOES, YOU LITTLE PERVERT. DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN I CALL YOU THAT?"

     I shiver in pleasure. No, it's too soon to shiver. Stop.

     "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE. YOU CAN'T EVEN CRAWL. YOU'RE SO WEAK, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR LITTLE ARMS OR LEGS ANYMORE DO YOU? YOU'RE SUCH A TINY, HELPLESS WORM. MMM, IT GETS YOU SO HORNY TO BE HELD UNDER MY FOOT LIKE THAT DOESN'T IT?"

     Please stop. Please.

     "IT GET'S ME WET. ARE YOU WET SARAH? ... HOW WET? ... MMM, GOOD. I KNOW YOU ARE TOO ALPHA, LICKING, HUMPING, WORSHIPING MY FOOT. YOU LOVE IT."

     I force all the images of everyone I've ever seen die into my head. All the memories I've repressed, all the bodies breaking and faces bursting, it all comes back. I instantly start to go flaccid.

     But before I become completely limp, she slips my cock between her toes and I gasp and shudder. No, not yet!

     "YOU'RE GOING TO CUM UNDER MY TOES, AREN'T YOU? YOU CAN'T HELP IT, YOU DESPERATE LITTLE BUG." She leans forward looking down her nose at me expectantly. "OH- OH- OHH, HERE IT COMES..."

     No god no please, I'm going to cum-

     Suddenly up above me I hear a crunch.

     "OOPS," Miranda says, lazily.

     Beta screams in agony, her back arched as Miranda lifts her high heel from what was a thigh. The mashed flap of bloody flesh squashed into the heel dangles a disembodied calf and foot.

       "CLUMSY ME."

     "No!" I scream. I try to reach up to her, try to claw my way out, my stumps useless.

     "UH OH," Miranda says, a devilish grin on her face. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING? OR RATHER, WHAT YOU'RE NOT DOING?"

     It hits me. I can feel my blood curdling. No. Nonononono!

     "ONE FOR NOT HUMPING," Miranda says, and lowers her sole carefully onto Beta’s outstretched arm. I watch her limb distend and then burst into a pool of blood and bone above me, Beta’s screams reaching a fever pitch.

       I can’t... all I can do is keep humping and licking, harder than before in hopes that she'll have mercy and stop, I can't pause or else she'll crush something else, but...

     Miranda lifts her sole, twists it so she can see underneath, and shakes her foot trying to loose the little strip of flesh stuck to her sole. After a few moments of it not coming off, she shrugs and aims for Beta’s other arm with the other side of her shoe. After a moment, she taps her down on it, splattering it instantly. I think I’m hyperventilating but I have to keep licking desperately. I watch for one heart-stopping moment as Miranda puts her gory sole down on Beta’s back, thinking it's over, she's about to die, but she just lightly wipes her shoe off on Beta's own body.

     Checking her sole once more and smiling, Miranda rests her foot on the table. “AND NOW,” she says, “ONE FOR NOT LICKING. I WARNED YOU, DIDN’T I?”

     I think I’m becoming dead inside, going into a state of shock. I feel the pressure increase as she lowers her foot, hear Zero’s groans turn to into an agonized shriek from beneath the shoe. His legs offer little resistance. I hear them crack and pulp along with his screams. And still I obediently lick, and hump, now slowly, mindlessly.

     “MMM, DID YOU LIKE THAT? I DID.” Miranda asks, and chuckles. I’m not sure who she’s even talking to this time. My mind is blanking, disassociating.      Through the fuzziness, I hear Zero’s voice, screaming through gritted teeth: “Finish it! Just do it, put her out of her misery! Aaaugh for God’s sake Alpha let her die!

     What? He wants me to... no, I can’t... she could still live. She could come out of this. She still has one leg, right?

     No. He's right, I realize, and feel what little remains of me humanity holding on by a tender thread. I can’t let Beta die like this, screaming and writhing in pain until she bleeds out. If I can cum now -I feel sick just thinking it- Miranda will kill her instead. I don’t have time to think about just how twisted and evil this whole thing is. If I can put her out of her pain I’ll do anything.

     I clear my mind. Thoughts stream by, lingering seconds before disappearing. I focus on my breathing, and follow my mind to a different place.

     Naomi. There she is.

     I’m back under her foot. She’s smiling at me teasingly. Her skin is warm and soft on my body. I become erect. Naomi gives me a sly look. How naughty I am. Her toes envelop me, stroke me. I sigh and let the waves of pleasure radiate through my body. I find the rhythm, and press my hips into her in harmony. I can hear her teasing me. We both know I can’t resist.

       Eventually I gasp and peak. I groan and arch my back under her foot, pumping my milky cum between her toes as she continues to milk me dry.      “OH, ALPHA,” Naomi says.

     I mumble a reply.

     “ARE YOU WATCHING, ALPHA?”

     “Watching what?”

     “YOU BETTER BE, YOU LITTLE SLUT. THIS IS WHAT YOU EARNED, SO ENJOY IT,” Miranda says.

     I jolt back into reality. I try to fight it but I can't, I can't look away. I watch as Beta’s ribcage bursts through her flesh and her organs all flatten like balloons. Her screams dissolve as her mouth crumples, her eyeballs burst as the back of her skull presses them into the glass, and her brains pop from her scalp like splattered paint.

     “Finish me,” Zero whispers from below.

     The last of my humanity slips away. The last dead leaf of a barren tree.

     I lie still. The world slows around me, loses focus as I draw away from it. Maybe someday it too will lie still, and then I will be able stand, to move on my own again. Maybe someday.

     Then the blurry world that surrounds me moves. I vaguely sense flashes of light and muffled sound. I’m tumbling across the floor somehow, rolling to a stop. Huge black shapes move above me. They churn around me like clouds around the eye of a storm. One detaches and descends upon me, filling my vision.

     "TARGET NEUTRALIZED."

     “IS THAT HIM? OH MY GOD.”

     “GOD DAMN, THAT IS FUCKED!”

     “ARE WE SURE HE’S THE ONE?”

     “LOOK AT HIM. WOULD ANYONE ELSE STILL BE ALIVE AT THIS POINT? GET THAT SHIT OFF OF HIM, NOW.”

     Giant fingers in black gloves grope gently at me, tugging the wire on my stumps.

     “IT’S NOT COMING OFF, MA’AM.”

     “OH FOR GOD’S SAKE, MOVE ASIDE. I’LL END HIS SUFFERING."

     A giantess clad in all black, even her face, raises her boot above me.       "MA'AM ARE YOU SURE?"

     "HE'LL BE BACK. IT'S BETTER THIS WAY."

     CRUNCH.