- Text Size +

CHAPTER 18: The Rules Of The Game


     *Above the silhouettes of the pines, the sky is so clear and black and bright I can see the tiniest pinpricks of stars, see where they cluster and form the milky way, see every constellation shining eagerly. I reach out to touch them. I'm drawn to one star, hot and blue. It burns my hand as it draws nearer, heading straight down towards me. I turn to the person beside me. He or she, I can't tell, but we're both naked. The person looks at me and the face is a bloody red mush that swirls and starts to form. It's me. It's my face. I watch as my skin peels into ribbons and the flesh underneath extends, flows, we meld together and I scream as the other face is drawn into mine.*  


The Day Naomi is Back

 

     "WAKE UP."

     My eyes open, slowly at first, but then they snap wide. I can't move. My hands, where... oh fuck oh god oh shit.

     I raise the stumps of my arms up and start screaming. I really shouldn't be awake right now. This must be just another bugfuck nightmare, but no, I can feel it, I can feel the pain, oh god.

     My stumps are wrapped tightly in wire. I can see where my flesh is trying to grow out between the cords. I try to move my legs, but no, God no. I can feel the nerves, they should be there but there's no purchase, no resistance... they're gone as well. The stumps end in wire. It feels like my elbows and knees are on fire, burning to be released but are cut back instead.

     "SO YOU CAN BE AWAKE AT THIS STAGE. EXCELLENT. LOOK, I SAVED YOU YOUR LITTLE PENIS. AREN'T YOU GLAD? YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT."

     I wave my stumps. It's the most frustrating feeling I've ever experienced.       Miranda laughs. "ARE YOU GETTING ALL THIS, SARAH?" She says. I notice she now has an earpiece attached to her visor. "ALL FOUR FEEDS? EXCELLENT. ALPHA, SARAH WILL BE WATCHING THIS ALL LIVE THROUGH OUR VISORS. CAN YOU WAVE HELLO?"

     I don't know why, but I try.

       Miranda laughs again. "YOU'RE  SUCH A GOOD SPORT ALPHA. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU EVER TRIED TO GET AWAY. BUT IT'S A GOOD THING YOU DID, SARAH IS VERY EXCITED TO SEE THIS, AREN'T YOU SARAH?" She chuckles, listening to some response in her earpiece. "NOW REMEMBER, YOU CAN'T TOUCH YOURSELF UNTIL I SAY SO, UNDERSTAND? ... EXCELLENT. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, ALPHA -OH, BUT YOU CAN'T, CAN YOU?" She grins.

     She's inhuman. I've been humiliated before, Stepped on, crushed to death inside a shoe by accident, drowned in cum. This is different.

     "DO YOU NEED A HAND? HOW ABOUT A FINGER?" she says. Her giant finger descends, and I try to push myself backward but my mind still hasn't accepted that  my limbs are gone. I flail uselessly as her fingertip rests on my cock. She laughs at how pathetic I am.

     "NO, NOTHING? NOT EVEN A LITTLE TURNED ON ALPHA? HMM, WELL MAYBE THIS WILL HELP. I KNOW YOU'LL LIKE THIS." She pinches my body up in her fingers, and as glass table sails by beneath me, I catch a reflection of my desecrated body. I'm a hideous mockery of a man.

     Her long leg, calves wrapped in the straps of the shoe, passes under me until I get to her foot. The strappy high heeled sandals are black velvet.  She raises her toes and slips me underneath, and I can see up past the tips of her big and second digits. Directly above me is Beta, staring sorrowfully at me through the glass. Miranda raises her other foot and rests the heel on the low table behind Beta with a loud clink.

     "OH, I THINK I CAN FEEL YOUR LITTLE HEART POUNDING UNDER MY TOES, ALPHA. ARE YOU SCARED?"

     "Please Mistress, don't do this!" I beg, gripping her toes.

     "YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD LITTLE SLAVE, YOU KNOW THAT? SO OBEDIENT. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR FRIENDS ARE ABOUT TO DIE. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE OTHER ONE IS? SAY HELLO, ZERO."

     "Hggch."

     "Zero?!" I say. He must be under the shoe I'm in. He's still taped to the floor, and now Miranda is resting her foot on him with me inside. Oh god.

     "YOU TOO, BETA." Miranda lowers her shoe onto the table, and Beta shrieks, but her body is completely under the arch. "GOOD, NOW WE CAN START THE GAME. HERE ARE THE RULES. LISTEN UP ALPHA, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE STAR."

     I gulp.

     "IF YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO LIVE, YOU'LL HAVE TO WORSHIP ME FOR IT. YOU HAVE TO LICK AND HUMP MY TOES FOR TWENTY MINUTES, AND THEN YOU HAVE TO CUM.

       "IF YOU STOP HUMPING, I'LL CRUSH BETA'S ARMS.

       "IF YOU STOP LICKING MY TOES, I'LL CRUSH ZERO'S LEGS.

       "IF YOU CUM BEFORE TWENTY MINUTES, I'LL MAKE YOU WATCH AS I SQUISH BETA UNDER MY FOOT.

     "IF YOU GIVE UP, I'LL SQUISH ZERO UNDER THE SHOE YOU'RE IN.       "STARTING NOW. UNDERSTAND?"

     "What?!" I scream.

     "THAT BETTER BE THE LAST WORD I HEAR YOU SAY, BECAUSE IF YOUR TONGUE LEAVES MY TOES... ZERO'S LEGS GET MUSHED."

     Oh fuck oh god oh fuck. No time to think. Just lick and hump.

     "MMM, GOOD... NOW SARAH, ARE YOU READY TO PLAY?... I THOUGHT YOU WERE. ARE YOU QUIVERING FOR ME?... EXCELLENT. YOUR RULES ARE THAT YOU HAVE TO ADDRESS ME AS MISTRESS, OF COURSE. SECONDLY YOU HAVE TO MASTURBATE AS LONG AS ALPHA IS DOING HIS JOB, AND YOU CAN'T STOP UNTIL I SAY SO. YOU HAVE TO CUM EACH TIME SOMEBODY DIES. IF YOU CUM BEFOREHAND, YOU'LL BE PUNISHED. UNDERSTAND?... GOOD. WELL YOU BETTER GET TO IT, HE'S ALREADY STARTED."

     I'm humping and licking steadily. I know I have to pace myself. It's already an effort in my mangled state. I have to concentrate. I can't stop. Just... find my calm empty space. Ignore the pain in my stumps, ignore the dryness of my tongue, ignore the fear in my heart. Their lives are in my ha-... they're my responsibility now. Again. Just don't stop.