- Text Size +

CHAPTER 13: Responding  


*Above the silhouettes of the pines, the sky is so clear and black and bright I can see the tiniest pinpricks of stars, see where they cluster and form the milky way, see every constellation shining eagerly. I reach out to touch them. I'm drawn to one star, hot and blue. It burns my hand as it draws nearer, heading straight down towards me. I turn to the person beside me. He or she, I can't tell, but we're both naked. The person looks at me and their face is a bloody red mush.*


2 Days Until Naomi is Back

 

     "NOW REMEMBER," Naomi says, "YOU'VE JUST REGENERATED BECAUSE I STEPPED ON YOU. YOU'RE A LITTLE PERVERT WHO HID IN MY SHOE. GOT IT?"      I nod, helplessly. Of course I remember. Yesterday's shooting is still ingrained in my head. She turns on her visor, and I turn mine on too. Naked, I lie down on the little pile of clothes on the floor, and when Naomi leans over me, I look up. We've started again.

     “WHAT ARE YOU?” she says, her face a mask of wonder. “HOW DID YOU DO THAT?”

     I put my hands behind me and slowly sit up. She kneels over me.

     “IS THIS YOU?” Miranda asks, holding a card. I can tell it goes with the ribbon and bow on the shoe box. “ARE YOU THE ONE WHO’S BEEN SENDING ME THESE SHOES?”

     I stare at it. I'm not quite sure what to do, but I guess it doesn't matter because she continues.

     “YOU LITTLE PERVERT!” she says, frowning. “YOU LIKE MY FEET? THAT’S WHY YOU SNUCK YOURSELF INTO MY SHOES? AND YOU MADE SURE THAT YOU CAN'T DIE, SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP ENJOYING THEM, IS THAT RIGHT? EUCH,” she says and stands up. She lifts her right shoe and holds it over me. “LETS SEE HOW MANY LIVES YOU HAVE,” and lowers it slowly.

    I feel the cold hard sole press against my face and I fall limply onto my back again. I hold my breath and clench my jaw as I feel it press down onto my chest. I feel two of my ribs crack and I groan in pain.

     “NO,” she says then. “I’VE ALREADY FELT YOU MUSH UNDER MY SHOE.” The weight lifts. “YOU LIKE MY FEET THAT MUCH, HUH? YOU WOULD DIE JUST FOR A CHANCE TO TOUCH THEM?”

     I try to get my breath, my ribs crying out in pain.

     “WELL?” she says angrily.

     “Yes,” I say.

     “LETS SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE THEM THEN.” She reaches down and picks me up roughly between her finger and her thumb. I shriek in pain at my ribs. Then I’m falling, and I tumble down the insole of her heel into the shoe. I groan in agony. Then her foot comes in, huge and menacing. Her toes rise up and I’m plunged into darkness as her heel pops in. I scramble a bit, but there's nowhere to go. Then I feel the toes press down on me, pushing me into the sole and pushing on my ribs, making me shriek again. Her toes move me around, I don’t know what's happening in the dark but then, I feel her second toe move down across my face, press down on my stomach. It moves up and down over my pelvis, rythmically, and it takes me a bit but then I realize what she’s doing.       I try not to think about it, but it’s hard, I know there's something wrong and perverted with me but I can’t help it. Already I feel myself responding. My cock grows under the pad of her toe. I can feel the temperature rising in her shoe, and I can smell the clean scent of her feet mixed with leather. I think about escaping but I know there’s no possible way now, not the faintest chance I could get out of here. And somehow that turns on me on. Now I can really feel her toe’s work, rubbing my hard shaft, and a shudder runs through my body. It feels so good. I lean my head back and breath shallow breaths, trying to ignore the pain in my ribs. Her toe keeps moving up and down, up and down. This is sick, but I want it, I want to cum underneath her. I feel myself about to peak. As if on cue she presses down a little harder, goes a little faster. If I wasn’t into the pain, it would be too much, but right now, it’s almost perfect... I succumb to the toe, orgasming, gasping, cumming under her unrelenting foot.

       But then suddenly she speaks: “YOU CHRISTENED THE BOTTOM OF ONE SHOE,” she says, and she lifts her toe.

       Fear rushes over me, shriveling me. Her shoe lifts and I slide forward, under the ball of her foot. I scrabble for purchase but find none, and then scream in pain as her foot pushes down on me.

     “NOW YOU CAN CHRISTEN THE INSIDE OF MY OTHER ONE.”

       My ribs are forced down into my body, the ball of her foot presses down and envelopes my face, choking out my screams. Her soft foot becomes an unrelenting weight and my body resists for a few seconds before bursting beneath it.