- Text Size +

A couple of hours went by, I spent the majority of it shouting and running around to no avail. There was a lot of ruckus going on downstairs, I overheard the news talk about some minor global catastrophe. Then those all too familiar loud footsteps came barging into my room.

 

“JAMES!! JAMES, HONEY! YOU IN HERE!?!”

 

In came the form of my titanic sized mother sometime after her jog. She was still wearing her dark pink running tank top and black yoga pants that fit tightly, yet snugly around her form.

 

I could barely see her face all the way up there. She’s was only 5’ 6’’ tall and I was a good amount taller than she was at my normal height, but now I could barely see anything past those two mound like protrusions from her dark pink tank top.

 

After a couple minutes, I noticed that she was scanning around the room for something. I couldn’t tell what, but I was not too far from being directly underneath her.

 

I knew the predicament that I was in, but my male driven instinct of seeing my mother’s giant and long toned legs in her tights while being this small started to get a bit aroused. I noticed the detail in the fabric of her pants as I slowly started to walk towards one of her foot. Then I was interrupted.

 

“JAMES??!!”

 

I looked up to see my mother’s giant face peering past her bosom to between her legs, she stepped back a bit and let her two giant knees come crashing down to the ground to get a closer look.

 

“JAMES, NOOO… IS THAT YOU?! THE NEWS…. SHRUNK… NOO…”

 

Her giant hand landed a bit to my side as she leaned her face in closer and closer. A look of surprised and grief was shown throughout her gigantic face at the unfortunate shock of this horrible shrinking that was just mentioned having happened to her son.

 

Then, her giant sphere like eyeballs started rolling back as her eyelids shut. Her massive body seemed to get closer and closer as my mother started to faint.

 

“No! Wait, Mom!”

 

Her body grew larger and larger as it came closer. I panicked thinking I was going to get crushed underneath my own mom. The fall of her body created a massive tremor that sent me a few inches, in my perspective, in the air as her body flopped to the ground.

 

I open my eyes to find out that my giant mom was unconscious having fainted face forward. I was lucky to be in the area between her canyon forming thighs. I instinctively ran towards her right thigh and continually started pounding on it. There was barely any depression from my punches against her tights. I looked up and saw that her thigh must have been at least 3 times my current height.

 

My next course of action was to try and climb my way up her leg since being between her legs would otherwise mean I would have to get around her whole leg to get to her face. I came across a problem. The synthetic material of her yoga pants was much too strong to be stretched by me to be able to grab a portion to grip. I continually kept trying to jump in some odd hope that I would be able to get some sort of miracle handle on my mother’s thigh.

 

I looked to my left where I would be facing the bottom side of my mom’s pelvis. I was much closer to that region than walking around her whole leg, and there was an area that had much less slack for her pants and would make a good area to climb.

 

I started climbing this area, ignoring the fact of how close I am to my mother’s nether region. As I reached the top and I was standing on her left ass cheek. I noticed how my small weight made no indentation on her butt. I was pretty much weightless to these giants. I started walking unless I fell into a small depression being the small gap between both my massive mom’s cheeks. It wasn’t a crater or anything, just a small depression where if I were to stand here the cheeks on the side would come up to my waist.

 

As I started to make my way up towards the head, those resonating quakes came back to plague me.

 

*BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*

 

“MOM!! MOM!! OH NO, WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!”

 

As I was stunned by the slight rumbling and ear jarring sounds, a giant shadow darkened my area. Before, I was able to turn around the terrain I was on got turned upside down, quite literally.

 

There was pressure everywhere, and I couldn’t move. Not to mention that everything went dark in a matter of seconds. I realized that my sister missed her ant sized brother on her mother’s ass and flipped our mom so that she was on her back. This meant that I was right under her ass.

 

I became claustrophobic in this instant. I was running out of air, but I was trapped. Powerless. Against my mom’s own ass. I couldn’t move an arm or anything, that’s pretty much how my first day shrunk went like. I passed out shortly afterwards from the lack of oxygen. I was told briefly that they found me like 3-4 hours later when my mom recovered and knew where I was when I shrunk.

 

I don’t think she realized that her giant, firm ass almost killed me; I was never able to convey that to her being this small and not able to speak on equal volume to my giant counterparts.

 

The constant rocking of this giant purse used to get me motion sick, but I’ve gotten used to it. These giants I call my family don’t realize that a miniscule movement of a purse an inch is giant amount to someone that is an inch tall. But that doesn’t compare to the car sized lipstick, massive phone, and all these other accessories that I have to dodge for. Never occurred to them I guess. But I guess unless you spend time in a women’s massive purse, you wouldn’t know about all these dangers.

 

As I get up from my rocking prison in the purse that had suddenly stopped, I realized we had arrived at our destination…