- Text Size +

Smoking hot

Abbey lay on her bed reading one of her favourite fashion and design magazines. The bed was a queen size, which was appropriate for how she liked to be treated, and it sported an ornate iron frame at the head and foot of it which had a white painted leafy motif. It stood in the centre of the long wall of her bedroom, facing the bay window which gave her a pleasant view out to the sunny lively garden below.

She lay on her front, her bare feet swinging slowly back and forth past each other through the air and her light blue ¾ length skin tight jeans showed off her smooth, delicately toned calves, clinging to her thighs and moving up to perfectly frame her pert bottom. She wore a crisp white cotton strapless top with a lacy frill around both its top and bottom edge, her firm breasts ballooning slightly out of the top as her weight pressed down on them, causing them to mostly engulf the small pendant necklace she wore.

Next to her magazine sat a dark blue glass ashtray into which she occasionally flicked ash, giving a little cheeky smile every time she needed to do so. She flipped another page of her magazine, reading a couple of articles as she let her cigarette smoulder gently over the ashtray before taking another long drag. She let her mouth hang open while sucking the smoke down, her eyes still intent on her article for another moment before she leaned over the ashtray and pursed her lips, blowing the smoke into it.

From the ashtray came a small cry and a tiny coughing sound, which made Abbeys face light up with another smile as she turned the cigarette over in her fingers. She pointed the cherry red end towards the ashtray and then stabbed it down. Another scream, this one filled with agony, erupted from the glass walls and Abbey twisted her fingers one way then the other, the shrill scream breaking into a sobbing moan.

"This is totally your own fault you know." Abbey began talking while keeping her eyes fixed on her magazine, letting the cigarette butt fall into the ash tray. "You people have no place in things, you are always just trying to be the 'out-side-ers'." She said rolling her eyes and making quotation marks in the air with her fingers.

Lying in the ash tray was a small woman roughly 3 inches tall, she was dressed in the remains of some baggy black cargo jeans and the last remaining sleeve of a black hoodie, the rest apparently having been burnt off of her body to expose a raw and bloody round burn where her left breast had once been. The tatters of the bra and t-shirt she had been wearing under her hoodie hung loose to expose the rest of her skinny, pale body which itself was laced with red burns from where her clothes had melted under the fierce heat of the cigarette being stubbed out on her.

As she writhed in pain her leg came free of the tattered half of the melted cargo jeans where another ugly round wound still sizzled slightly at the top of the inside of her thigh. Ash coated the girl clumping into her hair and smudging against her exposed skin almost blackening her face with the exception of two thin streaks that ran down the sides of her cheeks where her tears kept a clean track through the grime.

"Why are you doing this?" The small girl screamed up at her giant tormentor "Please! Please let me go!" Her voice trailed off into another bought of sobs as she writhed in the ash, coughing little clouds of the stuff away from her face.

Abbey gave a short snort in laughter as if to highlight how stupid the small girls comment was.

"Your kind want nothing more than to be outside of society, to be REMOVED from the world around you... so." She reached over the ash tray, making the girl inside flinch and cower, holding her hands up over her head "All I'm doing is helping you with that. I'm removing you from the world around you!"

The tiny girl looked up at the giantess above her and opened he eyes in horror when she realised the girl had begun to light up another cigarette. Her mind reeled and her thoughts scrambled into a panicked jumble of commands to run, escape, save herself. Her heart beat thundered in her chest as she forced herself to roll onto her front, yet more ash coating and stinging at her wounds as she fought on, pulling herself across the cold glass floor to get to the walls. She heard the familiar *chik chik chik* of the lighter wheel sparking to light the gas and knew she only had a little time to get herself over the edge. She didn't care what she would do once she was out but that didn't matter right now, she just knew her life depended on getting over that huge glass barrier.

Abbey lit her next cigarette, took a drag of it and then coughed a few times. She had practically chain smoked the last two having her fun with the little runt she had snatched earlier from collage and she was running low on them now, she'd have to make this her last one. As she turned to put the lighter back down by the ash tray she saw the little girl half over the edge and trying to make a bid for freedom, she smirked as she watched her pull herself up with one hand, the other arm clenched painfully near the ruined half of her chest. She was just about to swing a leg over the edge when Abbey decided enough was enough.

"Ah-ah-ah little thing, I'm not done with you just yet!" the giant girl's voice rang out sweetly causing the tiny girl to flinch and shiver uncontrollably.

Abbey leaned forward and curled her finger round to her thumb, positioning her hand in front of the little girl then flicking hard. The girl didn't have time to react other than to give a short scream before the fingernail slammed into her face and threw her back into the middle of the ash tray. Her body landing in a cloud of grey flecks and dirt and she rolled onto her side curling into a tight ball and clutching her throbbing face as her cheek began to swell. The giantess reached down and grabbed the girl's long black hair, pinching it between finger and thumb and tugged her up, pulling her upper body into the air.

The small girl let out a howl of pain as tears streaked down her sooty face, her hands flailing and clawing at the the fingers which held her by the hair. Abbey simply smiled, entertained by her cruel actions that seemed to her so simple and easy to inflict, like stepping on an ant, there was no effort to it, it was just an action which resulted in a spark of amusement. She began to drag the girl around, causing the screams to increase in intensity as they were mixed with begging and pleading for mercy, the ash piled up around her as her lower body was dragged round and round the base of the glass bowl.

Dragging the little thing up to her knees Abbey set her down, still holding her hair to tilt her head backwards. The little hands slapped and clawed uselessly at her fingers as she scanned the tiny body of her toy with her eyes. Her top half was now exposed except for half a ragged t-shirt still clinging to one side of her body and the remains of her baggy cargos were now crumpled around her ankles and trailed off behind her, only a small, ash-stained pair of now grey panties kept her covered otherwise.

"You know, you are pretty skinny." Said the giantess, pulling on the hair again to twist the little girl's body one way then the other, judging her like meat.

"You're more like an insect than a person." She stated, taking another large drag on the cigarette.

"Having too little is just as bad as having too much you know, its both ugly to look at, but lets see if I can do you a favour... a final meal kinda deal."

Pulling the small girl's head further back Abbey adjusted her grip so her thumb and finger now pinched either side of the tiny head, forcing her to stay tilted back at a painful angle, her scrunched up face just about poking out of the fleshy finger tips. Next she squeezed her fingers together, threatening to crush the girl's head with just a pinch as it closed like a vice around her skull. The tiny girl screamed, her mouth opening wide as Abbey lowered her grip to keep the jaw open then squeezed a bit more to force it open as far as she could get it.

The cigarette hovered over the small girl's face, she couldn't hear a thing other than the pounding of blood rushing through the giant fingers squeezing her head. She was terrified. Terrified that this huge girl was going to stuff her cigarette down her throat, burn and cook her from the inside out, but she was given no such relief from the torture, the giantess wasn't done with her yet and she soon saw this was just another part of her sick game. One massive finger tapped on the top of the equally oversized cigarette and the thick lump of ash that had formed on its end came tumbling down, smashing into her face and trickling like clumps of hot sand into her mouth, eyes and nose.

Abbey grinned and extended the little finger of the hand holding her cigarette, lowering it down to the ash covered face of her choking, coughing toy. She started to sweep the ash down towards the tiny mouth, ignoring the struggling and wriggling to roughly stab her finger into the opening. The giant girl's grin widened as she saw the small girl suddenly realise what she was doing and increase her struggles, trying to scream out but only succeeding in choking herself even more. The powdery ash filled her lungs as she tried to breath and cry and Abbeys finger jammed itself roughly into her mouth, almost breaking her jaw.

The dominating finger pushed, swept, pushed some more and finally managed to pack the last of the large clumps of ash into the waiting mouth, then the sweet face of the collage girl flashed evil as she rammed her finger fully into the tiny girl's mouth, twisting and grinding it further in, ramming clods of the stuff into her toy's stomach until a tiny bulge began to form just below the little thing's ribs.

"Every good meal needs a drink to wash it down with..." Said Abbey quietly to herself as she leaned over the ash tray and balled a wad of spit onto her lips, smiling and letting it slide from her mouth, landing with a thick wet 'splat' over the girl's face.

"Enjoy!" She said flashing another grin and watching the saliva seep into the smaller open mouth, darkening the ash packed into it.

Finally Abbey let the girl fall again, done with her entertainment for now and going back to browsing through her magazine, her attention completely gone from her little toy. The girl gagged and heaved, weakly struggling to clean her face of thick, nicotine tainted saliva as her tormentor seemed to have simply forgotten her all of a sudden. As she heaved and gulped down the last of the spit-soaked ash she felt like nothing, worse than nothing she felt like she was only alive at the whim of this gigantic girl who seemed intent to destroy everything about her, mind body and soul.

She wondered for a moment if offering the girl worship to try for some relief from the torture would work, but the thoughts were clouded by the harsh buzz of pain racking her body again. Her throat was raw, her jaw screamed with pain and the wounds on her chest and leg flared like they were still on fire. She tried to make herself small, smaller than she already was at least. She balled herself up and shivered and cried.

"Ooohhh wow! Look at these shoes! They're adorable!" Abbey said excitedly, but then her mood changed to slight disappointment as she slumped a little and gave a small huff

"Aww but I don't have the money till my next allowance..." She reached over with her hand and casually flicked her cigarette over the small girl, causing the little thing to flinch violently, then she had a realisation.

"Oh wait! I've got YOUR purse now!" She said as she laid the cigarette down in the ash tray, using the girl's body as a support to stop the butt from falling in.

"STAY!" She commanded sternly with one finger raised like she was commanding a dog.

Abbey leapt from her bed, disappearing from view from within the dark blue glass that had become the tiny girl's world. She still lay mostly curled up and trembling, nervous of the heat emanating from the end of the massive cigarette propped on her body, though she didn't have the courage to move. She could hear a low rustling noise and the heavy thuds of her captors feet booming about the room, her heart raced, she couldn't think straight, she could only lay and tremble.

Suddenly everything jostled about and she gave a little squeak as she grabbed the butt of the cigarette to stop it rolling about and possibly burning her further. She looked up through her messy and matted hair that partly covered her face. She could see the immense body of the girl above her towering into the air as she sat on her bed again, counting through a handful of money. Abbey looked down into the ash tray to retrieve her cigarette seeing the tiny girl clutching it to her body.

"Awww thank you sweetie, you kept my smoke safe!" She said plucking it out and placing it between her lips, reaching back down and rubbing a finger tip over the tiny girl's head to pet her

"That's a good girl" She continued before turning back to the money she had found.

"Awesome, just enough to get those shoes, well well, look who made herself useful! At least you did something with your life eh?" Abbey said carelessly as she took the final drag of her cigarette.

Exhaling the smoke the giantess gazed down into the bowl. There wasn't a shred of emotion on her face any more, just a neutral gaze like she was simply staring at the discarded butts of the other cigarettes she had already smoked. The cigarette turned and pointed down, then came down rapidly, stopping short to hover over the ash tray, sadistically teasing the tiny girl who rolled onto her back, arms raised defensively. The mostly naked little thing was screeching and wailing, begging for Abbey to stop whatever it was she was going to do to her but her pleas fell on deaf ears as the giantess didn't even seem to acknowledge them as pleasurable or even irritating.

With a lightning swift movement the tiny girl saw the cherry red embers of the cigarette dive towards her face. There was no time to scream, no time to react or move her hands to defend herself, the cigarette simply drove down into her tiny face.

There was a distinct sizzling noise, like bacon hitting a hot frying pan as the girl's body spasmed violently, her hands clawing at the fiery embers and in turn being burned away as she tried to dig herself out from under the blazing tobacco, her legs kicked and flopped about as though she could somehow run from the pain. Abbey gave a slim smile and twisted the cigarette left, then right, driving it further over her little toy's head until it was completely engulfed in the burning glow. The scent of flesh and hair being melted and seared reached her nose and she grimaced.

Adjusting her grip on the butt end she watched while the struggles faded, taking only a short time to become autonomous twitching of the muscles. She pressed down, the cigarette crumpling beneath the slight pressure until she felt a resistance hit the butt, then she pressed firmer and heard a tiny dull crunch. Smiling cruelly she ground the butt into the glass of the tray, smearing and erasing all that was left of the little thing's head into the ash an remaining flakes of tobacco. This had been fun, she decided, she would have to do another one like this.

"I wonder if Kate's free?" Abbey wondered aloud to herself as she picked up her phone, texting her friend to see if she wanted to go shoe shopping.

 

The end.