- Text Size +
“So when are you gonna tell me what's in the bag?”

“When we get home!”

Two pretty Japanese schoolgirls walked hastily on a sidewalk. The one in the lead wore her long, black hair in a ponytail and clutched a gym bag tightly around her shoulder. The girl trailing closely behind had shoulder-length brown hair, and seemed to be having trouble keeping up with her friend's faster pace.

“Nobody suspicious is watching us, right?”

“N-Nobody suspicious? What do you mea-”

“Arisu! Is. There. Anyone. Watching. Us?”

“N-No Emiko.” The brown-haired girl whispered as she looked around nervously. She'd trust Emiko with her life, but the secrecy behind that gym bag was beginning to concern her. “There's no one around in any direction.” She assured her friend, keeping close behind.

Without another word Emiko pumped her fists and picked up the pace as the pair reached a large, wrought-iron gate. A splendid mansion was behind that locked gate, and the now-jogging Emiko stepped up to an electric panel beside the gate. She typed in a few numbers, and the locked gate unlocked, allowing herself and Arisu to run up to the mansion's front door.

Quickly opening the door, Emiko stepped inside, and grabbed her friend by the arm to pull her inside. As soon as Arisu's body cleared the front door, Emiko locked it, and finally let out a loud sigh of relief. Offering her friend a weary smile, Emiko grabbed her hand and scurried up the spiral staircase at the entrance. Once on the second floor, she opened the door to her room and stepped onto the cool, tiled floor.

“That was exhilarating.” Emiko announced, panting in excitement while walking to her bed. “Take your shoes off, they'll only get in the way of what I've got in here.” She whispered, placing the gym bag gently on the bed beside her.

“Okay...” Arisu complied, feeling increasingly uncomfortable. “Do you mind if I ask why I need my shoes off?”

Emiko smiled warmly, and lifted up the bag she was holding. Taking her sweet time she opened it up, relishing the sound of the zipper's metal teeth separating. After an excruciatingly long minute she'd unzipped the gym bag, revealing a number of smaller bags inside. Some of them appeared to writhe and wriggle on their own, while others looked rather still.

“W-What are those?” Arisu asked, getting increasingly nervous. They just looked like worms or eels to the young girl, and she was genuinely worried about what Emiko could find so appealing about that.

“How about if I just show you?” Emiko asked, opening up one of the little bags, and emptying its contents out on her floor. Her heart rate increased as she watched its tiny contents spill out onto the tile, their form becoming more clear when they were allowed room to stretch and not be mashed together. “Can you tell what they are now?” She asked sweetly.

Arisu squinted, still having trouble identifying what she was looking at, before finally dropping to her knees. Her eyes widened as she quickly saw that there was what looked to be dozens of tiny people scattered around on the floor! She gave her best friend a shocked look, wanting to know what exactly was going on, but the impossibly wide smile on Emiko's face was the only response her looks received.

“They're foreigners.” Emiko said, her smile widening ever so slightly. “Tiny, dirty, filthy foreigners. American women, specifically.” She spat, her expression turning sour as she spoke. “My family is wealthy, and I have some contacts...”

“W-Why women specifically?” Arisu interrupted.

Emiko shrugged. “Why not?” she asked deviously. “Why don't you try stepping on them?”

Arisu gasped sharply at the suggestion. Could she really? She disliked the filthy outsiders as much as the next person, but did she really have it in her to kill them so callously? To feel their bodies pulp under her soft, warm socks? Could she?

Wordlessly, Arisu raised a socked foot over the all-too-slowly dispersing crowd at her feet. All her questions had only convinced her that yes, she needed this. Tiny light-skinned bodies fled in every direction, desperate to escape their impending deaths. The warmth from Arisu's sock bore down on the tiny people as her socked foot closed in on them.

The wiggling foot touched down softly. Arisu frowned. She wasn't able to feel the bugs as well as she'd hoped, so she increased the pressure ever so slightly. The minuscule cracking of bodies squishing beneath her socked foot was exhilarating, and she felt an electric burst of pleasure run from her head to her wiggling toes.

“How big are they?” She asked suddenly, allowing her feet a moment to rest on the the shrunken foreigners.

“I've got multiple sizes.” Emiko said, smiling widely. “That was the five centimeter bag. I've also got one for two and a half, one for seven, and...” She said trailing off as she dug around inside the gym bag. “And the most expensive group is only a millimeter tall.” She explained, as she searched.

“A millimeter?!” Arisu asked excitedly, stepping forward to look in the bag. As she did, she felt the people trapped beneath her foot explode bloodily, and watched a small streak of red explode from every angle beneath her foot. A mischievous smile crossed her lips, and even Emiko had stopped digging through the bag in rapt fascination.

“Oops. I guess I stepped on them.” She said with an exaggerated pout. Try as she might, she couldn’t bring herself to actually feel anything for these people. They had their lot in life and she had hers. Already they'd been forgotten and Arisu continued her walk to the gym bag, her socks leaving red foot-shaped stamps as she walked.

“Found them.” Emiko giggled, pulling out a bag packed with people significantly tinier than the crowd Arisu had just extinguished. “But I wanna do something else first.” She said, gently laying the bag on her soft bed.

“Oh?” Arisu asked, absent mindedly flexing her socked toes.

“I want to make one of them watch.” Emiko whispered, quickly pulling out the bag of seven centimeter tall tiny people. In one smooth movement she'd opened it up, and reached two fingers into the tangled mess of human bodies. Gently pinching her fingers together, she grabbed hold of a limb, and, like a crane, began to extract it from the clear plastic bag. A shapely young blonde was revealed as she did so, and Emiko felt a faint bit of resistance.

With a vicious smile, Emiko yanked the girl she held out from the bag, revealing a second woman. This one was lightly tanned, with auburn hair, and she was holding onto the blonde's arm with all her meager strength. It would have been inspiring, if their struggles were worthy of a second thought.

“Oh my.” Arisu whispered. “D-Do you think they know each other?”

“I hope they're best friends.” Emiko answered, her voice brimming with lust as she lowered the couple to the floor. Her shoes towered over the tiny pair on either side, and she tapped the floor gently, giggling again at their scared reactions.

Even from this height Emiko could see the tears flowing down the face of the blonde woman. The brunette seemed to take this as a sign to comfort her, and made a movement to do so, only to be intercepted by a huge, black leather shoe.

“I'll reunite you two if you kiss my shoes.” Emiko casually ordered, bumping her shoe against the tiny brunette. She looked up at the giantess with fear in her eyes as she tried to comprehend the demand. Unfortunately for her, she didn't understand a lick of Japanese, and decided the best course of action was to make a run for it. Her tiny legs ran around the huge shoe before made a beeline for the sitting, crying woman in between Emiko's footwear.

“You didn't do as told!” Emiko shouted in mock anger as she raised a shoe. Without any remorse she slammed the sole of her shoe down onto the small auburn-haired woman, feeling the same shock of pleasure Arisu had when the miniature body crumpled beneath her shoe. A jet of blood sprayed out from beneath her sole in several directions, and some of it painted the crying girl's body red, only causing her to wail more loudly.

“Wow.” Arisu whispered at what she'd just witnessed. The little girl at Emiko's feet looked like she'd broken into hysterics, and was thrashing on the floor as she sobbed. Arisu would never know what the blonde's relationship was to the bloodstain under Emiko's shoe, but she also found she didn't particularly care. The shrimpy bug was broken now, it had felt good, and that was what really mattered.

With slow, calculated steps, Arisu approached the terrified little girl. The heat emanating from her socks was palpable, but she wanted to draw this one out. Really wanted the filthy, useless thing to suffer.

“Don't squish her yet. I want her to watch something.” Emiko ordered as she kicked her own shoes off. They flew against the far wall of the room, but she paid them no mind. Ending a life meaninglessly had gone to her head, and she needed more. More people, more sensations, and a greater feeling of superiority! And what better way to do that than with smaller people?

After excitedly ripping her hot socks from her feet, Emiko sighed in relief. Looking down at her pretty feet, she admired her unpainted toes a moment. Well, they wouldn't be unpainted for long, she thought to herself as she carefully picked up the bag full of millimeter tall people.

Opening It carefully, she brought her face closer to its contents. A dull, muted roar only barely reached her ears even when this close, and she sighed pleasurably. There had to have been dozens, no hundreds of them, and they could all be comfortably held within a flimsy plastic bag in the palm of her hand. The many, tiny Americans all screaming for help at once were overpowered by the sound of her excited breaths. She was a living, breathing goddess in comparison, and she reveled in it.

“Are you going to kill them?” Arisu asked with a wicked smile on her lips.

“Kill them? No...” Emiko said mischievously. “You don't kill a bug. You crush it. Killing is a word reserved for beings of intelligence, and the Americans are not. Crushing a bug means you're human, while being crushed means...” She trailed off, beginning to excite herself with her own words. “You're not.” She finished, staring excitedly into Arisu's eyes.

Arisu absentmindedly rolled the screeching blonde under her own foot in excitement. The little body snapped a few times under her toes, and she could feel a warmth course through her. She wanted to wipe the little thing out of existence, but her best friend seemed intent on making blondie watch whatever she had planned.

Emiko cautiously slipped her hand beneath the bag full of millimeter tall people. Their fights for survival were completely canceled out by the thin plastic encasing them, a fact that Emiko enjoyed greatly. One hand. Hundreds of lives. None would survive Emiko's selfish pursuit for self-pleasure.

Upon lowering the bag slowly to the floor, Emiko tilted it gently to the side. Her heart fluttered as the mess of people poured out onto the floor looking more like a mess of ants than anything resembling people. She may have talked a big game earlier, but that was more to convince Arisu to release her inhibitions. Emiko knew these were people. A disgusting, second-rate species, of people.

But they were still people. Squirming, writhing around like mindless invertebrates on her floor. Common sense told her to feel some sort of compassion, some sort of sadness for them. They were in this situation against their will, after all, but it didn't matter to Emiko. They were born Americans. They were second-rate from the moment they entered this world, and that meant she was allowed the privilege to crush them without consequence.

Emiko's moist foot separated from the cool tile slowly, and she hovered it over the densely packed crowd. She couldn't be sure how many were eclipsed by her foot, but exact numbers mattered little. The only thing she knew was that she could cover the entire crowd with room to spare, only fueling the fire forming in her belly.

Arisu watched the spectacle with an open mouth. She glanced down at her own prisoner, and stifled a giggle at the sight of an insignificant arm stretching out from under her socked toes. Was blondie really planning to escape? A quick twist of the foot brought another near-imperceptible snap, and the faint, pained shriek from the seven centimeter woman only barely reached her ears.

For the tiny people under Emiko's foot, the sky had been blocked out. Women of every age, shape and size were making every attempt to escape. The crowd was dense though, and the Americans were unorganized. From Emiko's height the pale, flesh colored mob only appeared to pulse in place before her foot blocked them from view. She couldn't see them anymore. A small shift of her bare foot's position was all it took to erase them from her vision. A second movement is all it would take to extinguish them entirely.

She may have been unable to see them any longer, but the exact opposite had happened for the small crowd. Where Emiko's titanic body had resembled a mountain on the horizon before, it was now their entire world. The heat from her still-humid feet raised the temperature slightly, causing a great deal of the women to begin perspiring. The fluorescent lighting was completely blocked out, replaced by the shadow of a colossal foot. Even the air was tainted by the presence of Emiko's sole, becoming thicker, and more difficult to breathe in.

“Do it.” Arisu whispered breathlessly. She wrapped her own toes around the brunette girl at her feet, making sure to keep her head visible. There was something deliciously devious about making this helpless woman watch such a senseless act of destruction aimed towards her own kind.

Taking a deep breath, Emiko pressed her foot down. The teeming masses under her bare foot resisted ever so slightly, and formed to the shape of her sole. Their combined strength acted as little more than a thin cushion for the cruel, teasing girl. With a wide smile, she raised her foot back up and looked over the bottom. Dozens of crushed girls were stuck to various parts of her foot, mired in the light sweat that had gathered there. The crowd itself was mostly intact, but even that casual movement had created red splotches of squished Americans.

Sighing pleasurably, Emiko placed her foot back down onto the near-microscopic people. She didn't slow down this time though, and let the natural weight of her body settle down. She couldn't even feel their individual bodies break they were so puny, a thought that she found more exciting than the audible crunches of a bigger person.

Pandemonium had erupted beneath the colossal bare foot. Tiny arms were raised to the heavens, begging their giant owner to show them mercy, but every plea fell upon deaf ears. Limbs bent back and hundreds of them gave up in their struggles. Emiko's soft, hot foot continued its agonizingly slow descent as a a chorus of breaking bodies mixed with desperate screams under the infinite plains of pliant flesh.

Emiko finally settled her entire foot on the ground. Her mind was in another place, imagining what the disgusting bugs had seen before their end. Had they recognized her for her superiority? How many of them offered themselves to her bare foot willingly, knowing they couldn't possibly compare to a perfect Japanese girl? Surely some of them had prayed to her, viewing the experience as proof that their loathsome Christian religion was a false one.

The foot came off the ground. Emiko wiggled her toes, delighting herself as insignificant remnants of her victims slopped off her toes and onto the tile. To think that her cute foot had caused such incredible destruction, that the foot had selfishly ended that many lives.

“That was amazing.” Emiko said simply, slapping her foot back onto the red stain and grinding it out. “What did that one think about it?” She asked, motioning towards the motionless girl still trapped under Arisu's foot. Emiko secreetly hoped her casual disregard for the lives of the foreigners had broken the girl's will to live, and she forced her into shock.

“She stopped fighting when you brought your foot on them the first time.” Arisu said casually, stepping off the girl. “I'm sure she could see the entire thing in much more detail than either of us could.” She giggled, kicking the little girl lightly so she skid across the tile.

“Aw, is that so?” Emiko asked, moving her bloodied sole over the seven centimeter girl. “It's good that she's learning her place in the hierarchy.” She casually explained, rubbing her bloodied sole all over the scared girl and finally bringing her back to reality.

“C-Can I play with the next one?” Arisu asked now that her toy had been taken away. Watching Emiko crush all those people at once was driving her crazy, and she desperately wanted to try something similar. “I want to step on some too.” She admitted aloud, not wanting to keep anything from her friend.

“Of course.” Emiko said as she casually rubbed her red sole all over the scared girl on the floor. “You can have these.” She said, pulling out another plastic bag from the oversized gym bag.

Arisu gingerly stepped forward, and eagerly grabbed the bag out from Emiko's hand. Opening it up, she pulled a pale woman out with short, blonde hair. Measuring the little thing against her finger, she came to the conclusion that this was a bag of the two-and-a-half centimeter people, and with an all-too-casual movement, curled her fingers into a fist and crushed the girl.

Fresh blood dripped from Arisu's clenched fist as she opened the bag and spilled the dozen or so people out onto the floor. Then, eager to continue in her best friend's footsteps, she lifted up a leg and slipped a sock off. The other soon followed, and she stood before the disoriented girls at her feet, wiggling her toes in excitement.

“Hmm... what to do.” She wondered aloud, casually pinching a girl out from the crowd using her toes. A second later the unfortunate soul was crushed against the soft skin of her sole, then trod upon as the Japanese giantess began to pace back and forth impatiently. Snuffing a life out beneath her foot was a start, but she wasn't exactly sure what sort of way to get rid of the rest of the bag.

“Oh!” Arisu said as an idea came to her suddenly. Dropping to the ground, she trapped the crowd of tiny girls between her legs. Bending them inward, she left a small gap between her bare feet that the new victims could try and escape through if they so desired.

Emiko watched curiously, clenching her toes around her new plaything. Taking careful steps, she made sure not to squish the girl trapped in her toes as she took a seat back on her bed and released the blonde woman, stifling a giggle as she slammed into the hard tile. Pained retches from this latest batch of punishment followed quickly after, but she was already being ignored. Emiko replaced her foot on the little woman, and leaned forward, curious as to what Arisu had in mind. Her own bloodied toes fanned the cool air casually, already eager to feel more puny lives squish beneath them.

“Stepping on you unwashed vermin has soiled my feet! I command you to rub them!” Arisu ordered in a stern voice. She watched the confused fleas mill about aimlessly, unsure of what she'd ordered them to do. Loud, mocking laughter escaped her lips as she completely broke the stern character she'd been trying to put on.

Figuring they had trouble understanding her, Arisu gently pinched one of the miniature girls up with two fingers, and pressed her to the exposed bottom of her left foot. The little being fought wildly against her fingers, but couldn't hope to free herself. With slow, measured movements, Arisu rubbed the little girl's face against her sole, before trying to signal for the rest of the diminutive girls to follow suit.

Finally, they began to move. As one they marched forward, and entered the gap between Arisu's feet. With a satisfied smile, Arisu released the long-haired blonde woman she was holding, giggling as the woman collapsed to the ground in a coughing fit. She was trying to be careful that time, and she still managed to injure one of the Americans!

“You wouldn't.”

Arisu turned her head to the side, having forgotten that Emiko was watching her the entire time. She tried to put on an innocent face, pretending not to know what her friend was talking about as she began to close the gap between her feet. A few panicky cries echoed up from between the soft, pillowy feet, and they began to try and escape from the walls of feet closing in on them.

The two fastest reacting girls were taking their final step out of the foot prison when it closed completely. Unfortunately, even the twin speedsters were caught, their ankles being clamped by Arisu's heels. Everyone else that remained trapped in the prison of feet began to cry as the soft walls surrounding them began to increase the pressure against each other.

“Hey now, we can't have you trying to escape now...” Arisu frowned, snagging the two girl's who'd almost escaped. She felt the faintest of snaps as their ankles were forced out from between her heels, but ignored them completely. These two girls, like all the others, fought in vain against Arisu's fingers, and she began to fully realize just how stupid the Americans were. Surely they would have realized by now that fighting her or Emiko would only end in failure and death? And yet, they still tried, always stubborn and never refusing to give in.

Arisu took a moment to seriously examine her quarry. The girl in her left hand looked vaguely similar to herself, with pale skin and medium-length brown hair. She again wondered where these girls had come from. Had they been abducted from their own detestable soil? Or were they intruding on the land of her people when they'd been shrunken?

Still, the fact that Arisu could see a little bit of herself in the toy-sized girl made it feel that much more sinister to crush her. Similarities in appearances didn't matter when stature and position placed them at opposite ends of society. Arisu offered the brunette a warm smile, and, slightly separating the soles of her feet, lowered the girl between them.

Releasing her fingers, Arisu's eyebrows raised in surprise when the girl popped up, more desperate now than ever to escape her certain doom. The giantess quickly reacted to the desperate action though, and with a pretty smile, pressed her feet together more firmly. Meager fists pounded at her sole furiously, only sinking into the impossibly soft skin.

Curling her toes tightly, Arisu decided to end the game, and pressed her feet together with all her considerable strength. Body after body caved against her might, and the remaining victim still in her others squealed even more loudly.

Finally Arisu felt her soles make contact. She sat there for a moment in complete bliss before slowly sliding her feet apart. Thin red strands connected the two feet as they separated, and Arisu pressed her soles back together at the sight. She rubbed them against each other, humming a happy tune while glancing over at the little girl Emiko was still playing with.

The blonde that had been forced to watch the atrocities so far was now laying spread-eagle on the floor. Emiko didn't look like she'd been paying attention to what her friend had been doing for the past few minutes, and was instead passing the time by grinding her big toe on the impossibly tiny legs of the blonde.

“Is she still... you know.” Arisu asked, not seeing much movement from the girl at Emiko's toes.

“She's making a lot of noise.” Emiko said, simply pointing a finger at the girl in Arisu's hand. “Get rid of her, it's hard to hear this one.” She added, before wiping her fleshy big toe against her own victim's face.

“Oh, right.” Arisu said, mildly embarrassed that she'd forgotten about the girl in her hand again. Tiny fists punched at her fingers with barely perceptible impacts, an act Arisu would have found cute, were she not actively thinking of ways to kill the girl. Simply crushing her out beneath her bare toes would have been too easy, and as much fun as that was, she wanted to try something new.

While deep in thought, Emiko yawned out of boredom. Unable to resist the contagious nature of a yawn, Arisu followed suit, and felt an idea come to her. With her mouth wide open she casually tossed the girl in her hand into her mouth.

“Ooh.” Emiko said, excited by this turn of events.

Arisu closed her mouth slowly, and smiled weakly at her best friend. Stepping on a tiny person had been exhilarating, but eating one was a completely different story. The fragile thing scurried about the inside of her mouth as if she'd swallowed a bug, and Arisu began to have second thoughts. This was an American after all, and she wanted to keep her figure! How much fat had the little beast in her mouth consumed in her every day life before she was shrunken?!

“Swallow already!” Emiko shouted.

Surprised by the sudden order, she proceeded to do just that. The little morsel had been knocked to the back of her throat by mistake when Emiko had shouted, and very quickly slipped down Arisu's wide open throat. Emiko's eyes widened with excitement, while Arisu suddenly felt like she was choking as the lump invaded her throat.

Trying to remain calm, she grabbed her own throat with both hands, and began to gently massage the lodged lump of girl down. The woman's meager strength fought against the Japanese girl's powerful throat muscles, but it was hopeless from the beginning. With a couple of labored coughs, the trip ended, and the snack tumbled from Arisu's throat into her stomach.

“So? How'd she taste?”

Arisu turned to face her best friend. Though her throat was a little sore from how rough the girl had gone down it, the experience overall was magical. She couldn't think of any words to express how those brief few seconds had made her feel, and chose to respond by action. After a lick of the lips, Emiko nodded in understanding.

“That good?” Emiko asked, pulling out the last bag. At seven centimeters tall, the pair had certainly saved the biggest for last, and Emiko casually dug into the bag, pulling a body out. An overly tanned woman with blonde hair was being lifted from the bag upside down, and Emiko raised her high overhead.

“You aren't thinking...?” Arisu asked, growing excited. Sure swallowing one had been unpleasant the first time, but she'd been taken by surprise and almost choked. She imagined doing it intentionally would be immensely more satisfying.

Emiko nodded her head in agreement, and lowered the girl she was holding between her lips. She opened her mouth wide, and it looked to her victim like the earth beneath her feet had opened up. The subterranean beast that was Emiko's tongue thrashed about violently, eager to taste her flesh.

The tanned woman was dropped, and Emiko snapped her mouth shut as soon as contact was made with the tongue. The girl was flipped around the inside of her mouth some, and Emiko repositioned her atop of her bottom teeth. The jaws were opened wide, flooding the inside of her mouth with light for a second.

Then a loud, exaggerated crunching filled the quiet room as Emiko's teeth ground the entire woman's body to mush at once. Coppery blood pooled on her tongue, and she smiled toothily at her friend. Arisu returned the smile, as she stuck her own hand into the open bag, and pulled out another bite-sized girl.

The two violently crunched and munched on the last of their toys for several minutes, flashing each other bloody smiles every couple of seconds. Emiko reached back into the bag to pull another morsel out, only to discover the two of them had already emptied the bag. She couldn't hide her disappointment as she sighed, looking back to the floor.

“Arisu!” Emiko whispered suddenly while pointing down. The little woman they'd been toying with throughout all of this was pulling herself along the floor slowly. Her ruined legs were dragged behind her, making her look more similar to a snail than a person.

Emiko stood, and pressed her foot onto the little girl's back. Arisu chose to simply spectate this time, figuring that her best friend should get the last one. She may have just spent the last few minutes murdering dozens upon dozens of scared, helpless women, but she was still loyal to her friend. She ran her tongue along her teeth as she watched, trying to get rid of the coppery taste coating her mouth.

“Step on her.” Arisu encouraged, taking a seat on her friend's bed. “She deserves it.”

Stoically, Emiko repositioned herself. She slid her foot so that the tiny head was sticking out from between her big and second toe, and she bent over slightly. She gathered saliva at the end of her lips before inhaling deeply, and spitting directly onto the figure between her toes.

It was a simple movement. Cruel, disrespectful, meant to humiliate, but still very simple to Emiko. The little girl's head was slammed powerfully against the tile from the impact of Emiko's spit, and the giantess's grin widened as the pink liquid began to grow a dark, rusty red. She'd killed with her own bodily fluids. She was the definition of unstoppable, and she turned to look at Arisu, who offered her a warm smile in return.

“That was amazing.” Arisu offered warmly. “But I should probably get going home soon... unless there's any more?” She asked hopefully.

“N-No. None.” Emiko said, trying to remain calm. In truth her arousal at the last thing she'd done was threatening to reach a fever pitch, and she didn't want for her friend to see her like this. “I'll s-see you tomorrow then!” She said, her voice squeaking as she did so.

Arisu could tell through Emiko's body language what was going on, and she quickly gathered her socks and shoes, excusing herself from her friend's room. No sooner had she closed the door behind her that she heard a muted moan of pleasure.

Shaking her head happily, Arisu slipped her shoes back on in the hallway, choosing to leave her socks off. She'd like to keep them as a memento, and never forget about the cowardly Americans who'd given their lives to please her for a few minutes. She quickly ran out the front door, out the gate, and was on her way home very quickly.

******************

Something was wrong.

The last thing Arisu could remember was climbing into bed, thoughts of her day's actions running through her mind. She was eager to see Emiko the next day, but seemingly right after she'd fallen asleep she was woken up. She didn't understand what was going on, other than the fact it was pitch black, and she didn't appear to be on a bed anymore.

Unsure if she was in a dream or not, Arisu watched as the sky itself seemed to open up. Pale light beamed down on her and before she could get her bearings she felt her entire world turn to the side. She tumbled along the confines of her room until she was suddenly dropped onto the floor.

After taking a moment to clear the dizziness from her vision, Arisu's heart stopped. Ten toes were staring her down, but they were monstrous. With a quivering bottom lip she stepped back, watching as the toes led into impossibly long legs clad in pajamas. These tapered up higher and high until Arisu caught sight of her best friend Emiko looking down on her.

“Did you think I wouldn't find out?” Emiko asked.

Arisu stepped back. She had no idea what Emiko was referring to, but didn't like the tone of voice in which she'd spoken.

“You're half-American.” Emiko announced as she slid her foot forward. She positioned Arisu's tiny body between her big and second toe before continuing. “You're no better than the rest of them.”

Arisu watched as the towering toes surrounded her on each side. The air around her grew humid, and the cloying aroma of Emiko's feet filled her lungs. The toes wriggled to both of her sides, looking as if mountains themselves were shifting.

“You're tainted.” Emiko said, nearly closing the gap between her toes to tease her victim. “Our friendship would have been enough to overcome it, but... I think it'd be exciting to crush you.”

Arisu's heart dropped to her stomach. While Emiko's loud, booming words were difficult to make out, her intentions were clear. Arrangements had been made to shrink Arisu, and Emiko would be crushing her beneath the endless expanses of her feet.

“In the end I'm just more... pure than you are Arisu. Our friendship is only going to make my crushing you more exciting.” She announced flatly, raising her foot and positioning it over the little Japanese girl. “You're only a millimeter tall, as the rest of the world will be at some point. You and everyone like you.”

Arisu curled up into the fetal position, refusing to believe any of this was going on. It had to be a horrific nightmare. Had she eaten something last night that could cause sleeping disorders?

“Goodbye Arisu.”

Tears streamed down Arisu's face at the words, not wanting to believe that she was going to be squished in this manner. She never imagined she'd be on the receiving end of the little people she'd spent the afternoon flattening. There would be no justice for her, no closure, and the only thing that mattered was Emiko's own selfish desires.

The soft foot pressed against her back. Time slowed, and the pressure mounted on her entire form. There was no way out now. She was too pitifully small to escape, and too weak to even hope to survive. Emiko's foot owned her now, and it had decided to crush her.

A split second later, the little girl was a red splotch. Emiko's foot lifted, and she ran her finger along the almost unnoticeable red spot on her sole. She thought of all the good times that she'd had with her friend. The times that had just ended with that step. A warmth coursed in her body as she felt a moistness gather between her legs.

Sighing in relief, she wiped the bloodstain off her foot, and stuck her finger into her mouth. It tasted salty, and she smiled, knowing that even the light sweat from her foot had completely overpowered the coppery flavor of her friend.

With a pleased sigh, Emiko climbed back into her bed, and slipped under the covers. Despite the constant disappearances of tourists people continued to visit Japan in waves, and Emiko knew that it'd be a long time before her supply of tiny people ran out.

Even if they did stop coming, it was only a matter of time before the shrinking technology was able to be applied to entire towns, and cities. With thoughts of herself towering above a skyline, and crushing their beloved lady Liberty between her toes, Emiko drifted off to a dream-filled sleep.