- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Happy to get this story rolling again. I think I'm going to switch off writing both of my current stories. I'm still not too sure about this one, so if you like it please let me know. Things get interesting in this chapter. Enjoy!
Trouble In A Bottle: Chapter 7

Shaun clutched his cup of coffee shakily. He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. All he could think about was the fact that he was shrinking and while he shrunk, Zarelda kept growing. He wasn't comfortable around her anymore. She was in her box sleeping in his room. His mind had come up with the idea that the further he got from her, the less he would shrink. Shaun doubted it worked like that, but it helped ease his nerves.

When he woke up that morning the first thing he did was check his height. Last time he checked he was 4'9. By association, that meant Zarelda was over a foot tall. That was a couple hours ago though. Who knew how much their sizes had changed since then. Shaun's clothes were getting exceedingly baggy on him. The only way to keep his shorts up was to constantly hold them when he walked anywhere. His belts were all too big. His shirts went down to his knees. So, he decided it was best not to go to school today. Or any day until he was back to normal. Hopefully, that wouldn't be too much longer.

__________________________________________________________
Two days later...

" Shaun! Are you awake? " Zarelda called walking out of the bedroom.

The box Zarelda usually slept in was much too small now. She had taken to sleeping in Shaun's large bed. It would soon be hers anyways. Meanwhile, Shaun slept on the couch. The fool tried to be as distant from her as possible these days. He couldn't leave the apartment, he was too afraid. Soon enough, Shaun would depend on her for everything. They were both roughly the same size now, about 3 feet tall. Zarelda was a couple inches taller. Because Shaun kept changing his clothes, they weren't shrinking with him like they were supposed to. He was reduced to wearing one of his T-shirts like a dress. It went past his knees and almost to his ankles.

The sight pleased Zarelda to no end. However, it still wasn't enough. The shrinking process needed to work faster. Zarelda had a plan just for that. Any physical exertion would increase the shrinking speed, but she knew something that would benefit them both.

" Yeah, I'm awake. "

Turning the corner of the couch, Zarelda found Shaun sitting on the edge with his phone next to him. He was so small he could no longer hold it in his hands.

" Who are you talking to? " Zarelda asked climbing up on the couch next to him.

" My friend, Kyrie. She kept asking questions about why I wasn't going to school. I told her a family member passed away and I'd be gone for awhile. It's not the truth, but I can't let her see me like this. Zarelda... Can you think of any way to reverse this? I can't be this size forever. "

" Shaun, I'm sorry. I have no idea how to stop this. I was fine with being small, I got used to it. I never wanted to grow at your sake. If I could fix this I would without hesitation. Shaun, I promise I'll take care of you like you did me until I figure out a way to reverse this. "

Shaun looked at her with fear in his eyes. Zarelda loved that look. Shaun put his head in his hands. " Oh God, how small am I going to get? "

Zarelda scooted closer, putting a hand on his shoulder. Shaun was too upset to care. " Focusing on it is going to drive you insane. You need to keep yourself distracted. " Zarelda leaned in and kissed Shaun's cheek, this made him look up.

" What are you doing? "

" I never repayed you for your kindness. I can't pay you in money, but I can in a much more... primal way. I haven't been able to do it because of my size. We're both about the same size now and you need to relax. "

Shaun sat in silence for a few minutes, thinking. " I... I've never done it before. "

Zarelda smiled. " It's been hundreds of years since I've done it. I'll be just as bad. Take off your shirt. " He hesitated a moment, then did as she said. " Typical man. " Zarelda thought standing up on the couch. Shaun finished tugging off his much too large shirt and let it fall to the floor. He watched as Zarelda slowly undid the Velcro straps on her dress. Shaun's tiny penis began to grow. The dress fell around Zarelda's ankles, she stepped out of it and took slow seductive steps towards Shaun.

Zarelda was a beautiful woman, the most beautiful woman Shaun had ever met. She knelt down on Shaun's lap, straddling him. They started to kiss, slowly at first but becoming more furious. Zarelda stopped kissing and put her mouth to his ear. " Don't think about it. Just do it. " She gently pushed him onto his back. The two were both grinning, but for very different reasons...

__________________________________________________________

Shaun awoke groggily. Sunlight filtered through the window slats, making him squint. Zarelda and him spent most of the day on the couch, they did it twice. It was now 5:35 PM.

" Hmmmmmm... Zarelda? "

" I'm right here. " Zarelda sat at the other end of the couch with her legs tucked underneath her. She had put her yellow dress back on at some point. " How was it? " Zarelda asked smiling.

" Great. Thanks, I really needed that. "

" It was no problem. Shaun, I have bad news. You got smaller in your sleep. A lot smaller. "

Shaun looked down at himself, there was noticeable difference then before he fell asleep. He had lost about a foot of his height which meant Zarelda had gained a foot. " Shit. " he sighed. Zarelda started to crawl toward Shaun. He realized just how big she really was compared to him. She placed her large hand on his chest, it almost completely covered it.

" I haven't been entirely truthful with you, Shaun. I feel I should tell you the truth. I lied an evil sorceress didn't do this to me. I was the evil sorceress. I found a spell to make myself immortal all those years ago and a powder that could change a persons size. Later, I found out it came at the cost of another persons size. I took over an entire city. A kingdom. It was great for awhile, then the little fools tricked me. Slipped me the powder in my water. Me! An immortal all powerful sorceress! They changed the powder so I couldn't use my powers while shrunken and put me in that bottle. To keep the bottle safe they formed an order to protect it for the rest of time. To keep me imprisoned! The bottle was passed on through the generations of order members. "

" Sometimes, they would open the bottle. Make sure I was still inside. Even let me stretch and get fresh air. It was then they taught me new languages. The day they put me in that bottle I swore when I got out the world would pay. That day came when you let me out, idiot. I slipped you that powder I spoke off. I kept some with me all those years. Waiting for my chance to use it. It's been torture acting nice these past few days. Especially with your stupidity. Now, you can't fight me. You can take on your new role as my slave. "

Shaun waited a moment to make sure she was done talking with a confused expression, then gave a nervous laugh. " You're messing with me aren't you? I have to say it's not very funny though. "

Zarelda took her hand off Shaun's chest. " This is no joke. I would demonstrate my power, but I can't yet. Once I have finished stealing your size I'll have it back and that's when the real fun begins. "

An evil smile spread across Zarelda's face. Shaun saw it for the first time. He was surprised he hadn't seen it sooner. There was pure evil and malice in her eyes. Shaun's heart beat fearfully in his chest. One thought ran rampant through his head. " I gotta get outta here. " Shaun flipped off the couch and landed on his side on top of his shirt. He scrambled to his feet and ran towards the front door. He wasn't thinking, he just wanted to get away from this terrifying woman.

" Little bastard! " Zarelda screamed.

She hopped off the couch and took off in pursuit. Despite Shaun's best efforts Zarelda took longer strides and quickly caught up. She shoved him from behind, making him lose his balance and fall in heap. Shaun started crawling, a desperation move. Zarelda planted her big foot on his back, pinning him to the floor.

" Let me go! You're insane! Get your big ass foot off me you psychotic bitch! "

Shaun flipped onto his back by Zarelda's long toes. She hoisted him up by the arm like he was a child throwing a tantrum. Zarelda cocked her arm back and back handed Shaun in the face. Shaun saw stars, his vision blurred. " Let me- " He was rocked by a ferocious punch that sent him sprawling to the carpet. " Lal... " Shaun couldn't form words anymore, he was too stunned. Zarelda took a handful of his hair and slapped him once more. Blood spat from Shaun's mouth and he fell over unconscious.

" Fucking little shit! "

Zarelda stomped down on Shaun's side. A hacking cough escaped his lips, but he didn't regain consciousness. Zarelda stood for there for a few moments over Shaun's unconscious form, catching her breath. She raised her hand, feeling something wet on it. Shaun's blood was smeared across her fingers. She knelt down and wiped it on the floor. Grabbing both of his arms, Zarelda dragged Shaun into the bathroom. She laid him in the middle of the white tile and stared down at him with an angry stare. Zarelda padded out of the bathroom and reached up on tip toes to close the door. " Well, I feel much better. " Zarelda smiled. Her muscles suddenly tensed, she fell back against the door. " Oh, yes! This day gets better and better! "