- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Zarelda may not have magic, but she can still cast a " spell " or two.
Trouble In A Bottle: Chapter 4

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

" Uuuuuggggghhhh. " Shaun moaned hitting the snooze button on his alarm clock.

It was on the floor so he had to fumble around for it. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

" Shaun? Was that the... alarm clock? " A small voice called.

The events from the previous day suddenly came back to me. He leaned over the side of the bed and saw the cardboard box that housed the diminutive woman who'd just called for him.

" Yeah, that was the alarm clock. "

" Okay, I was frightened for a moment. "

" Nothing to worry about. I gotta get ready for school. You can go back to sleep if you want. "

" I think I will. "

" Alright, I'll be back in a bit. "

Shaun quickly took a shower and got dressed for the day. He returned to his room and crouched over Zarelda's box. " Zarelda? You wanna get out of there? "

Zarelda nodded up at him. Shaun scooped her up gently in his hand. He carried her into the kitchen. " Do you want something to eat? "

" Yes, that'd be nice. "

" I'm gonna put you on the counter, okay? "

Shaun set her down and opened the fridge. " What do I give someone that size? " Shaun wondered. He didn't have much in his fridge yet. After searching it for a few moments, he found a bag of grapes. " One of these should do. " Shaun popped one off and held it out for Zarelda. Using both hands the tiny woman picked it up. In her arms it was about the size of a baby.

" Think you can handle that? "

" Yes. "

" Okay. " Shaun prepared himself a bowl of cereal while Zarelda took small bites out of the grape. He leaned against the counter opposite Zarelda and started eating. As he finished and ran the bowl under some water, Zarelda spoke up. " I can't eat anymore. "

Shaun looked down at her and saw that she had only eaten a small chunk of the grape.

" Alright, give it here. "

She dropped it in his hand. Shaun threw it in the trash.

" I'm gonna have to go soon. So, where do you want to be while I'm gone? "

" Could I watch the ... TV? That's what it's called right? "

Shaun laughed " Yes, that's what it's called. Come on. "

Shaun carried her into the living room and set her on the coffee table. " Do you want me some water or food just in case? "

" No, I'll be fine. "

Shaun nodded and turned on the TV. " You remember how to change the channel and everything? "

" Yes. "

" Alright. " Shaun sat down on the couch and put on his shoes. He went to the front door, grabbing his backpack.

" I'll be back in awhile. Have fun. "

" Goodbye, Shaun. "

" Bye. " Shaun went outside, closing the door behind. He locked the door and started walking towards the staircase. Leaving Zarelda alone didn't sit well with Shaun, but he couldn't drop everything and stay home with her. " Oh, well there's nothing else to do. Besides how much trouble could she get in? "

" Getting rid of that fool was easier than I thought. Acting all nice was becoming annoying. " Zarelda walked to the edge of the coffee table. " Now I just need to get off this table and find something he's going to eat or drink. " Zarelda paused in thought. " No, no. If I get off the table I won't be able to get back up. That would be too suspicious. At my size I'd never be able to get to any of his food or drinks. No, I'm going to have to wait. Hopefully not too much longer. "


Shaun's day had dragged on painfully long. Despite his own reassurances, he still worried about Zarelda. So Shaun rushed through the day as quickly as he could. Kyrie picked up on it asked him what had him so distracted. Shaun had replied that he was anxious to get home because something would be waiting for him. Kyrie assumed it was a new piece of furniture or a computer. Shaun let her believe that. After school, he headed to his job as a assistant at a medical clinic. He mostly cleaned and brought patients food and medications, but it was a start towards his dream job. The job paid pretty decently , enough to make a living, and he enjoyed his work. Some patients were nicer than others of course, but Shaun didn't get mad easily so it worked out. Eventually, Shaun was pulling into his parking spot at the apartment complex. He trudged up the stairs feeling especially tired, but excited to see Zarelda. The tiny lady was very cute, Shaun couldn't deny it. If she wasn't shrunken and hundreds of years old, he might've asked her out. Shaun unlocked his front door and stepped inside.

" Zarelda? " Shaun called.

" Shaun! You're home! " Zarelda called back.

Grinning, Shaun threw his backpack down and walked over to the coffee table. Zarelda stood at the edge grinning up at him. Shaun sat down on the couch. " So, how was it today? "

" I was fine, like I told you. I watched TV all day. The world is quite interesting now. "

Shaun laughed " Yeah, it is. " He took off his shoes and got comfortable on the couch. Zarelda was watching some animal documentary. " This is interesting to you? "

" Yes, it's fascinating. "

" Alright, do you want anything? "

" No, thank you. "

Shaun went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. Zarelda and him sat in silence for awhile, just watching TV. While Shaun took a long sip of water, Zarelda turned to him. " Shaun, can I ask you a favor? "

" Sure. What's up? "

" Could you find a place for me to wash myself? "

Shaun's eyes widened slightly. " Uh... S-sure. Yeah I can find something for you. I'll go look around right now. " Shaun got up and surveyed his apartment. His first thought was one of the sinks, but he decided against it. Zarelda deserved something better than a sink. " Hmmm, oh! She could use a bowl! " Shaun thought triumphantly. He pulled open a cabinet and looked through his multiple bowls. Shaun eventually chose a small ceramic bowl. " This should be big enough for her. " He set the sink to a warm setting and filled up the bowl. " Now, what about soap? " Shaun thought about it, but then saw the hand soap next to the sink. " This should do. " He pumped two shots of soap into the bowl and mixed it up with his finger so bubbles formed. He brought the bowl out to where Zarelda sat on the coffee table. " Is it alright if you wash up in the kitchen? It doesn't matter if you splash a bit in there. "

" Yes. " Zarelda sat down in Shaun's hand, bringing her knees up to her chest...

" I live for the day when this boy can no longer hold me in his hand like a toy. Soon he will be my toy. " Zarelda thought sourly. She had been carried by many people over the years and it always brought up a feeling of anger in her. She was a mighty sorceress! No one should lay a hand on her unless she allowed it! In her current situation, however, she didn't have much choice. She hoped to change her situation soon though. At her minuscule size she may not have her magical powers, but she still had her womanly powers. With her looks, she could cast a spell on any man. This is what she planned to do by taking a bath in front of Shaun. Shaun carried her into the kitchen and set her on the counter. The bowl was placed next to her. Zarelda was maybe a head taller than the bowl. " I'll need a lift into it. " she called up to Shaun.

" Okay. " Shaun began to reach his hand towards her.

" Hold on! I'm not taking a bath with my clothes on. I need to undress first. "

Shaun gulped nervously, his eyes widened at the same time. " Are you sure you want to do that in front of me? "

The corner of Zarelda's mouth quirked up in a slight grin. " Shaun, there's no need to be shy. If you're going to he taking care of me this would've happened eventually. Why not sooner rather than later? Besides I trust you. "

Shaun paused awkwardly. " Umm... Okay then. "

Still grinning, Zarelda began to take her clothes off. " This is far too easy. " she thought. She rolled up her shawl and dropped it on the countertop. She dug her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and slowly took them off. Soon enough her womanhood was exposed and she kicked the pants to the side. Shaun gave a small cough and tried not to look directly at her. It was a worthless effort, his eyes kept going back to her. Zarelda seductively removed her top, showing her perfect breasts. Shaun's face turned red. " Perfect, " Zarelda laughed to herself " , he's putty in my hands. " Zarelda looked over the edge of the counter and saw the crotch of Shaun's shorts was beginning to stir. " I'll take that lift now. " Shaun lowered his hand next to the bowl. Zarelda stepped onto it and Shaun raised his hand a bit. Zarelda settled into the bowl, using the rim to hold herself steady. " This quite nice, Shaun. Thank you. "

" No problem. You wash up, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and get something for you to dry off with. "

Zarelda propped her tiny feet up on the opposite rim of the bowl. " Don't be too long. " Shaun nodded and left the kitchen. She waited until she certain he was out of earshot, then burst out laughing. " Simple minded fool! He's probably playing with himself right now! " She laughed for a few moments longer, then started to wash off. She really did want to clean off. Seducing Shaun was just a bonus to that. Shaun returned a few minutes later with a small hand towel. He set it on the counter next to the bowl Zarelda was bathing in. " Thank you, Shaun. " Zarelda said with a big smile.

" No problem. "

Zarelda stood up in the bowl, covering her breasts with her hands. " Could you give me a hand out? " Shaun cupped his hand behind Zarelda and she sat her bare butt on his palm. He gently lifted her over the rim of the bowl and onto the counter. She grabbed the towel and wrapped it around herself. " Shaun, I've been meaning to ask you. Do you think you could get me some new clothes? I've been wearing these for a very long time. " " Yeah. I'll try to find something, but it might be a little hard. " " All I ask is that you try. "

The two spent the rest of the evening watching TV, Shaun did some homework at the same time, and had a small dinner. At bed time, Shaun put Zarelda back in her box and got comfortable in his own bed. He was kept up thinking about Zarelda's request for new clothes. Eventually a good idea came to him. " That should be perfect! " Shaun thought happily. He rolled onto his side and quickly went to sleep.