- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Standard warnings apply. You know the drill...

Nick looked at the blueprint for the weapon that he hoped would frighten his father into leaving. The question now was could he build it in time. Nick raced to the new council chambers and told him of his plan. When he gave the details of what it could do, they readily agreed to construct it. In the meantime, Nick and Amy had begun the framework in changing Arcadia. An election was held for the prime leadership. They elected Nick and Amy for the job. At first, they declined the offer but given the circumstances they accepted.  They instituted sweeping changes. The first thing they did was open the enrollment for the military to all.  They did this not just for equality but to bump up the size of the military. It worked. Huge turnouts appeared and they were quickly sent for training.

There were other changes too. Freedom of religion, sexual liberty, fall of the class structure, fair tax laws just to name a few.   Everyone loved these new changes. Nick used  a quirky way of dealing with prostitution. They were conducted in government-run houses which provided health care and were taxed. His view was the oldest profession wasn’t going to disappear so let the government subsidize it.

Two week had passed as Nick readied the New Arcadian Federation army. He had given them armor piercing ammo and flak jackets. Now he had to just complete his primary weapons. He studied the blueprints copied from the probe until he heard footsteps his size behind him. He turned to see it was Amy. Nick smiled at her and noticed she had been crying. Nick told her not to cry that everything was going to be okay. “Nick it isn’t that it’s…never mind. You’re busy” Amy said walking away. Nick stopped her by hugging her. “I’m not too busy for you. Amy what is it?” he asked concerned now. Amy burst into tears. “I’m pregnant! I’m pregnant Nick!” she said weeping. Nick was stunned. It was obvious who the father was but hearing he was going to be a daddy at 15 would scare any teen shitless.

“Say something!” Amy yelled. “Sorry…it’s just, wow. WOW! I’m going to be a dad!” Nick said hugging Amy hard. He quickly stopped fearing he would hurt the baby. “How do we raise a baby here!? Do we have a right to?” Amy whimpered in Nick’s arms. “We have the right to be happy like everyone else.  This whole land is our family now.  They’ll love him. I love him” Nick said bending down and kissing Amy’s belly. Amy cradled Nick’s head and smiled.

Meanwhile near the Great Desert…

Mike’s expedition force of 12,000 troops had emerged from the desert tired and hungry; Mike included. He had left Carol behind because she was sick and needed to oversee their new conquest.  Mike ordered the troops to look for food due to dwindling supplies. They came across a deserted town. Apparently, Nick and Amy ordered evacuations beforehand. “GODDAMMIT! Find what you can!” Mike shouted to the troops. They scavenged what they could find. Some fruit there, some wild game here. That’s all they could do for the first two days.  On the third day of their march, they stumbled upon a hidden village in a valley. They had refused to flee like the others. They stubbornly though they were hidden enough not to be found. They were dead wrong.

“Take all that you can. Rape all you want. Enjoy it my army” Mike said coldly.  The soldiers wasted no time in overrunning the village. They stole livestock, raped women, and murdered any who dared oppose them.  One soldier tried to rape a pretty 25 year old woman till she kicked him in the balls. She ran for safety until she was scooped up by Mike. “You should have let yourself be fucked. At least that way I couldn’t eat you” he said coldly. The woman screamed hearing those words. Mike ripped her tunic off and flicked off her tiny sandals. “Please don’t eat me! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” she screamed as Mike threw her into his maw and closed it. He noisily chewed her up hearing her pitiful shrieks every time his molars or incisors crushed a leg bone or pelvis. Mike swallowed the mush and licked his mouth free of her meat. He wanted more; he was starving.

Mike began snatching up men, women and children in the streets and eating them.  He continued to fill his belly until he felt himself becoming full. A woman trying to flee with her 7 year old daughter saw a shadow coming toward her. She had just enough time to push her child out of the way before an enormous weight made her world permanently black. Mike sat down (with a crunch) and patted his bloated stomach. He had gorged himself of 12 people. Mike kicked off his sandals and flexed his sore feet.  He closed his eyes to listen to the screams around him. A small noise though caught his attention. A tiny girl near his ass was crying for her mommy.  Mike looked down a saw the cute girl who was digging in the ground near his ass cheek. Mike picked up the crying girl and dropped her in his palm. “What the fuck were you doing? Why didn’t you run?” Mike said to the girl. “Mommy’s under you! Please get up!” she cried. Mike shifted his weight and saw that he had sat on the woman. His left ass cheek had crushed the woman into paste. Her flattened body had been pressed into an oval dent into the soft ground.

The little girl seeing what had happened screamed. “MOMMY! DON”T LEAVE ME ALONE!” she wailed. “Give it up kid. She’s dead as a fuckin’ doornail. Flat doornail” Mike said snickering. “You monster! Give me back my mommy!” the girl cried. “Monster? Okay then I’ll do what monsters do; eat little girls!” Mike said picking up the girl. The girl screamed as Mike lowered her past his bloodstained lips into his mouth. Mike closed his lips on her wriggling body. Her tanned legs kicked the air so violently she kicked off her little shoes. Mike slowly slurped her in until just her tiny soles of her feet were visible. One quick burst of suction and she was all the way in now. Mike sloshed her around evilly playing with the girl until he spat out her sundress. He tilted his head back and let her slide headfirst down his throat.

*burp* “I shouldn’t have ate her but it’s better than letting my soldiers find her first. Now to finish this town and continue with this march. Why didn’t Nick take care of this anyway?” Mike said to himself.  They left the town a few hours later. A once thriving village of 500 was now dead. Years later they would say that the people brought about their own deaths with their foolishness.

Mike and his troops marched on. He wondered why the towns were mostly intact as he marched. Did Nick and Amy lose? Were they dead? Mike asked himself these questions. He would find out in 3 days.

Arcadian scouts reported to Nick and Amy that his dad’s troops were only a day away.  He quickly readied the troops including the rookies coming out of the academy. Nick had rounded up 11,000 troops. Now he just had to move his new weapons into position. “Green, red, and yellow teams are to standby. Everyone else you know your assignments” Nick said to the crowd. Finally, he was ready. He ordered everyone to rest but no one slept knowing that tomorrow would decide the fate of the nation.  

The next day was filled with tension. Nick could see Mike’s army marching to the city gates. He went out accompanied by 1000 troops to meet him. Under his orders another 2200 were to stand ready at the city wall. Mike was relieved to see his son was safe but also surprised to see troops with him not dressed like Estanians. “Nick! Great to see you! Where’s your sister?” he asked. “Inside the city dad. She doesn’t feel well right now” he told his dad. Nick figured telling him he knocked up his sister would make a tense situation worse. “Tell me, have you showed these puny people your superiority, your strength, your intelligence? Tell me how you made me proud. Tell me how you conquered Arcadia” Mike said smiling. “I didn’t conquer them dad” Nick said quietly. “What do you mean? You didn’t surrender did you?!” Mike said yelling. “No dad. I joined up with them” Nick said calmly. Mike was getting pissed now.

“Fuck you mean you joined up?” Mike said agitated. “I heard what you did to Showa. You and mom did some fucked up things dad. Eating innocent people, raping and pillaging, not to mention the torture sessions. What you did was a disgrace” Nick said with contempt. “I did what was necessary to stop an invasion! Don’t you fuckin’ judge me!” Mike said walking closer to his son. “You ate kids dad! How the fuck does that stop an invasion!?” Nick shouted. “Listen here you little shit” Mike said gripping Nick’s shirt collar and picking him off his feet. Tiny clicks filled the air when Mike did that. Mike looked to see the soldiers on the wall now pointing their guns at him. “What’s this? They’re gonna stop me?” Mike said. “Yeah. They’re not just armed with repeating rifles but with armor piercing ammo as well.” Nick said calmly. “That’ll be like a bee sting to me you fuckin’ ingrate” Mike said to his son. “You’re right and even you know enough bee stings can kill a man” Nick said smiling. Mike was getting worried now. “What’s stopping me from sending my army to crush these assholes?” Mike asked. “This” Nick said raising a green flag.

A small boom came from the city. Mike thought it was thunder until he saw no clouds in the sky. A small whistle was heard and then *boom*. The ground exploded 75 feet from Mike, killing a few soldiers. “Cannon fire? That’s your big threat?” Mike said laughing. “No not cannon fire” Nick said raising a yellow flag. Another larger boom came from the city and another deeper whistle. *BOOM* The explosion was way larger this time and closer as well; only 25 feet from Mike. Mike turned to see the blown up bodies of 75 of his troops. The explosion had wiped out an entire division. It dawned on Mike what this new weapon was. “You gave them artillery fire?!” Mike shouted. “Yep. Modeled after a 20th century artillery gun called a German 88. Mike gritted his teeth and tightened his grip on Nick. “Don’t make me raise the red flag dad. That one is targeted just at you. DON’T MAKE ME DO IT.” Nick said seriously.  Mike released his son and stepped back. “You want to go against me? Fine. Remember this though. I will be back. And I won’t stop until this nation is under me and you mother’s control.” Mike said staring at his son. “I’ll be waiting dad. I’ll be waiting” Nick said coolly.

Mike’s troops left the area bewildered that their mighty giant leader was beaten. Nick and the troops returned to the inner city. A great cheer went out in the city celebrating their victory. Nick addressed them telling them that they will return but they will be ready due to his leadership and their courage. Nick returned to his quarters and wearily sat down. “It went well I see” Amy said appearing around the corner. Nick looked up to see his pregnant sister wearing just a flimsy slip of a dress. She had shed her other clothes due to the heat. “As well as can be expected when you dad declares war on you” Nick replied. Amy giggled at the joke and sat next to Nick. “You had to do it Nick. These people would have suffered horribly if dad took over” Amy said rubbing Nick’s chest. “Yeah. Thanks Amy for trying to cheer me up” Nick said kissing Amy. Amy kissed back and Nick began to feel her sweaty body. He wanted to release his stress and his hormones knew exactly how to do it. They began making love in the moonlight trying to forget the threat that would return.

A week later in Showa…

Carol had realized she was pregnant. She wanted everyone to find out about this news including Amy and Nick. She hoped they would return with Mike.  She was bored being by herself. Now and then she would find a Showan to entertain her. She would have them lick her feet, cunt or fuck her but she was getting more bored by the day.  Today she had a cute 13 year old Showan boy in her mouth sucking on him like candy. “Milady, news from Arcadia” the messenger said. Carol mumbled something. “Milady?” the messenger asked. Carol swallowed the boy and spoke. “Sorry, mom taught me not to talk with my mouth full. What does it say?” she asked. “Milady…its” he said mumbling. “Speak up! Fuck’s it say?!” she yelled. The messenger told her what happened between Nick and Mike. Carol wept seeing her family falling apart. She was going to gain a child but now it seemed she was going to lose two others. She yelled to be left alone and she bitterly cried in her throne room. Even the death throes of the boy in her stomach couldn’t alleviate her sadness. In the darkness, the soldiers and servants could hear this sadistic giantess crying for her children like a real mother.

Chapter End Notes:

Now that Mike has declared war, will Nick and Amy be able to hold him off? Is Carol going to stand by and watch her family fall apart? How does a doctor deliver a 25 foot baby? Find out next chapter!