- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright folks, This one is pretty graphic but there is a reason to that as you will see in the end to this chapter and the next one. Again...graphic. You were warned!

 

 

Nick read the letter in silence. He couldn’t believe his mom and dad could be so cruel. “You gonna tell me what it says or not?” Amy said to her brother. “Amy it says…”

Mike and Carol had marched the army across the Showa border. The Showa army was in full retreat. Now and then they stopped to mount a guerilla attack but were beaten back every time. Eventually they gave up when there were only a 100 or so left. They fled to the capital only a month’s travel away. The army stopped and pillaged every town they found along the way. They stripped it of food and provisions and under Mike’s command raped the women. Mike, in his twisted mind, thought it was their reward for their service to the country. His army swept over the land like an evil flood devastating everything in its wake. Countless civilians perished either by famine, murder, suicide, or resistance.

Carol was having a hard time getting used to Mike’s new personality. “Mike is this wanton destruction necessary?” she asked. “You ever heard of shock and awe?” he asked.  “Of course Mike. But this…” she said looking at the town they just left burning.  “But nothing. We’re gonna build an empire. You ever hear about an empire built on love and peace. I didn’t fuckin’ think so. Anyways, you’re about to become an empress of thousands…no a million people. They will serve you as the goddess you are, my wife” Mike said seducing her with the thought of absolute power.

It was working. Carol thought about throngs of men and women worshipping her and obeying her every command. She was getting turned on at the thought of using them for her pleasure. “Now that’s settled let’s go to the next town. I haven’t eaten in a while” Mike said smiling. Ever since crossing the border, Mike and Carol hadn’t eaten any food but that didn’t mean they didn’t eat. The first town they came across they sacked with brutal speed. Mike saw a fleeing father with his family.  Mike slammed his foot in front of them knocking them off their feet with the tremor. Mike picked up the man and threw him to Carol. “Time to eat” Mike said to Carol. Carol had gotten used to eating people. She enjoyed how they felt inside her belly after she swallowed them. Carol ripped his clothes off like she was shelling shrimp and tossed them man into her mouth and swallowed. Mike followed suit and picked up the mother. Mike had not really taken the time to look at a Showan person. To his amazement they looked Asian.

“Carol. These Showa people look Asian. Did you know that?” he asked. “No, between crushing and eating them I didn’t take notice. That’s weird. I guess the people have races here like at home” she said watching the soldiers stealing from houses and torching them.  Mike turned his attention back to the mother who struggled in his grasp. She was cute. Mike guessed her age to be around 37 or 38. “Please let us go! Eat me but not my babies!” she pleaded. “No deal. Your people have harassed mine for too long. You invade our land when we wanted only peace. Your people will pay for that…dearly” Mike said coldly. “No please! Were just poor villagers not soldiers! Please show mercy! FOR GOD”S SAKE MERCY!” the mother screamed. “Mercy is for the weak and we are not weak” Mike eat her and her fuckin’ brats” carol said smiling at the woman.

Mike thought it was about time she turned to the dark side. His wife had sold her morality for power and it was his fault.  Mike ripped off her clothes and tossed the screaming women into his mouth smiling at his wife, he ended the mother’s life with a loud gulp. “MOMMY!” her two kids screamed seeing their mother devoured. Mike patted his belly, feeling the mother struggling against Mike’s digestive acids. The two kids finally decided to run for their lives.  Carol cruelly picked up her foot and slammed it on the 10 year old girl running away. Her brother next to her fell to the ground stained with his sibling’s blood which splattered everywhere.  Carol lifted her bloody sole off the girl revealing her flattened body inside a huge footprint shaped hole. The boy screamed in grief in losing his twin sister. Mike picked the crying boy and ripped his clothes off. “Don’t worry, you’ll see them again” he said dropping him into his mouth. Mike swished him around and motioned Carol to come over. When Carol got close enough, He kissed her deeply pushing the boy into her mouth. The passed him back in forth this way for the next minute till Carol had him. She smiled at Mike and swallowed.

“That was fun” she giggled. “Yeah it was. Let’s continue to the capital. After we take over this shitty country, we can whatever we want to these people” he said smiling. “Whatever? I want slaves Mike” Carol said to Mike. “Then you got it. Your command will be obeyed without question. The live or die by your whim” Mike said. Carol was getting tuned on more and more. She thought about what she could do. She could order them to massage or pleasure her body; lick her feet, or worse. Carol was getting wetter thinking about the possibilities. “Come on Carol. These people won’t enslave themselves” Mike said motioning with his hand for her to come.

Mike and Carol continued their march of destruction. They noticed that more and more people became scarce. “They must be evacuating the towns. Soldiers, stop burning down the houses. No point now” Mike said to his army. They continued for the month till they arrived at the capital. What was left of the army and desperate citizens formed a defense line at the gate. “People should know when they are conquered. Men, GET READY!” Mike said pointing his sword at the gate. Mike and Carol rushed the gate and kicked it open like it was made of cardboard. The soldiers took on the reserve troops while Mike and Carol took on the armed civilians. Gunfire and grenade explosions rocked the city. They fought block by city block killing any who dared challenge them. The Showa were losing badly. Their muskets were no match for repeating rifles or pineapple grenades. Mike and Carol were slaughtering civilians right and left. Armed with spears, swords, and rocks, they were no match for the giant husband and wife. They crushed entire families who attacked their shins desperately.  Carol snatched a 16 year old boy who had tried to climb her leg to stab her where she had no armor. She tossed the brave boy into her mouth and spit out his clothes before swallowing him whole. Mike on the other hand was being creative in his killing. He would pick up people and toss them high into the air just to watch them splat on the street. He laughed when some bounced. Others he would impale them on anything sharp, be it fences, lightning rods or their own weapons. He impaled one 14 year old boy on his own father’s spear while the man watched. 

Carol didn’t care about the cruelty of it all. She loved the feeling of eating or crushing them under her blood stained soles. The fight dragged on in waves for two days. Fight and rest for the Estanians; fight, retreat, rest for the Showans. Just when the Estanians were about to collapse from hunger and fatigue, the Showans surrendered.   The body count was appalling. Bodies flooded the streets. Horrifically, the pileup of bodies would have been worse if not many had been crushed flat or eaten. It would later be found out that over 31,000 Showans lost their lives. Many of them civilians.  “Secure the center and any gates. Carol come with me. Time to see their royalty” Mike said walking to the eastern style castle. No one was on the street. Any one left alive huddled in their shops and homes fearing they would die next. If Carol could see, she might have seen one 7 year old boy staring out his window wondering why these huge people had killed so many neighbors and friends. He hugged his mother asking what they did to deserve to lose so many loved ones. “Nothing sweetie, nothing” she said crying holding him tight.

Mike and Carol wearily walked past the dead sometimes stepping and re-crushing bodies along the way. They finally arrived and without care, ripped the roofs off the castle. They could find no soldiers or retainers. “Where the fuck are they!” Mike said destroying the rooms. Carol began prying the floors up and hit paydirt. “Here they are. Hiding in the basement like the vermin they are” Carol said pointing to the cowering royal family. Mike looked over to where she was pointing. He saw the king, queen and her two children. The 9 year old girl hid behind her mother while her 14 year old son brandished his sword in desperation. Carol tied to grab the boy but he was ready for her. He swung his sword and cut Carol’s hand. It wasn’t deep but like a papercut. Carol still felt it though and didn’t like it. Not one bit. “Ow you little shit!” she said slamming her fist down on him crushing his young body like a beetle. The sickening crunch rang in the parents ears. “HIRO!” the queen screamed gripping her face in horror. The girl wiped her brother’s blood from her face and sobbed into her mother’s robes. 

Mike was getting irritated from her crying and yelled for her to stop it. The yelling only increased her wails. The queen saw his irritation and tried to calm her child but seeing her brother become a stain broke her fragile young mind. Mike angrily snatched her up from her mother and brought her to his face. “You won’t shut up?! Fine I’ll do it my way!” he said tossing the girl into his mouth. Mike tortured the girl by pretending he was going to chew her up. He felt her cries vibrating his mouth. “Please don’t eat her! Spit her out! I’m begging you! TAKE ME!” she pleaded. Mike just looked at her and cruelly swallowed. Mike felt something in his mouth and spit it out in front of the queen.  It was the princess’ slipper. The mother dropped to her knees cradling the girl’s shoe. Mike picked up the crying woman as Carol picked up the queen. They carried them to the town square.

“I want all of the people nearby to come out of hiding now! DO NOT MAKE ME COME FOR YOU!” Mike said in a booming voice. The people came out of hiding fearing he my rip the city apart to find them. After 20 minutes a small crowd of 200 gathered where Mike and Carol stood. They put the king and queen down in front of them and slipped off their sandals. “Listen carefully. You may wonder what happened to earn a visit from us. Well, your king decided to invade my land. I would have left your kingdom alone if not for this affront to my land. Now I have chosen not just to defeat your kingdom, but to enslave it. You will learn to fear us, to obey us, and even worship us. In turn, we'll advance your backward society by centuries, by science, education, and by law. I and my wife are now your king and queen and your god. Yes, I said god. We decide life or death and how you will live your lives. What we say is law. Your life as Showans is now over. You are now part of the New Estanian Empire” Mike said raising his foot over the king. Carol followed suit raising her pink and red dirty sole over the queen.  They slammed their feet down with all their might obliterating the royal couple in an earth shattering instant. “Long live the Empire” Carol said scraping her foot along the street dislodging the stuck queen clinging to her sole.

Immediately, people tried to form resistance groups. The Showans were a proud honorable people who refused to become slaves to sadistic giants. Mike’s spies (citizens given special treatment to them and their families) ratted them out. The giant couple made sure to execute them and their families in public either by eating them or crushing them.

It only took two weeks to break the populace.  Mike sat in a makeshift throne room while Carol was elsewhere. “Sire, the reports from the surrounding towns are coming in. The resistance is weakening. Only a few malcontents now” a soldier reported. Mike smiled at the good news. “Shall I tell the queen also?” the soldier asked. “No the queen is not to be disturbed” Mike said knowing Carol was busy using a 17 year old Showan boy as her plaything. Carol had been moody lately. She threw up the last few days. She horrified one soldier when she threw up and he saw a skull in the mess. Mike left her alone too stupid to think about why a woman might be throwing up in the mornings. “Prepare a letter for my son and daughter fighting in the Arcadian campaign. Inform them of our progress” he said to the man while picking up a naked 16 year old Showan girl. “Another malcontent sire?” he asked sarcastically. “Yes, this one had been caught inciting the public with flyers and graffiti. She refused to tell us her friends who helped her. Even when we tortured her she would not talk. I will break that Showan pride in these rabble if it’s the last thing I do” Mike said torturing the girl by licking her body. She sobbed while he sucked her tits so hard it hurt. He released his lips from her reddening breasts and licked her face and chest. He licked her pale Asian looking legs and the soles of her tiny feet. “Will you talk?” Mike asked. “I’d rather die than betray my friends! “Eat me you fuckin’ monster! My people will rise to defeat you! REMEMBER THAT WHEN I SLIDE DOWN YOU THROAT!” she said spitting in Mike’s face. Mike angrily threw her into his mouth and sucked on her so hard he felt the girl cry out in his mouth. “Fuckin’ stubborn bitch. You won’t die pretty” Mike said to himself. Mike raped the girl with his tongue so hard he broke her cherry with the tip of it. The girl never thought she would lose her virginity in such a gruesome way. Mike felt her struggles getting weaker and weaker.  He pushed her body past his lips and looked down past his nose to see the girl’s head pop into view.

The girl weakly looked up at Mike through saliva matted hair and whimpered. Mike smiled and sucked her back in. Mike moved her over his back molars and slowly bit down. The screams could be heard in the room as Mike crunched down. Every chew brought a scream or shriek followed by the sound of crunching bones. (The soldier later said to a fellow officer it was like the sound of cornflakes to him) Her screams got weaker and weaker till Mike bit down on something big and hard. Then just silence from the mouth with a trickle of blood from the corner of it. Mike swallowed the mush in his mouth and relaxed. “Well what are you waiting for? Write the letter and send it off!” Mike said annoyed. The man rushed out of the room, his mind still reeling from seeing a cute girl dying in such a way. The soldier prepared the letter as ordered and sent it off my messenger pigeon.

“And that’s what it says Amy. It also says he’ll be here in a month” Nick said trying not to throw up. “Oh god Nick, dad is sick!” she said to her brother. “Those poor people! That girl! Oh god…” Amy said starting to cry. Nick hugged his sister trying to calm her down. We can’t let these people go through that Amy. They don’t deserve that. No one does.  We have to stop him. Nick said clinching his fist. “Stop dad? How?” Amy asked. “I don’t know Amy. I don’t know” Nick said wondering what to do.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will Nick and Amy do? How will they confront their father? Stay tuned!