- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Whew big damn chapter alert!

 

 

As Arcadia and the Estanian Empire licked their wounds, another country was choked with fear seeing the weapons used. Colonia was a country west of Estania. They knew of the giants who came to their continent and choose not to repeat the mistake Showa did in challenging them. They already had a reputation of being an isolationist country but now that policy was being called into question. “Mr. President, have you decided on the recommendations from the Cabinet? It has been over a month since you chose to deliberate. We need an answer. What will we do?” the Secretary of State asked. “Here’s my answer. Our stance of isolationism has set us back years in terms of weapon and technology. We cannot afford to fall any further. On that note I have decided to open negotiations with Estania and Arcadia” he responded. “Shall we send envoys to them?” the Secretary asked. “Most definitely. We must do this while their armies are still weak in number. This way we will be on better ground to dictate terms” the President answered. Under orders, ambassadors were sent out to Estania and Arcadia. It took them almost 2 months to arrive.

Carol and Mike sat in the Showan throne room celebrating Rachel’s first birthday. “Happy birthday sweetie!” Carol said throwing her baby into the air and catching her. Rachel giggled at the playing while her father was busy getting the cake ready for the party. Their festivities were interrupted by a knock on their chamber door. “Sire, an envoy from Colonia is here to see you” he told him. Mike was intrigued by the visit. He had plans for the country but knew he could do nothing about them until his forces were replenished. “Greetings Emperor. I bid you good tidings from Colonia” the 3 ¼ inch blond man told Mike.  “What brings you to my domain?” Mike asked. “To the point I see. I have been given the task of negotiating a non-aggression treaty with you” he responded.  “What do you have to offer me?” Mike asked. “We see that your people are going through famine. Not surprising since you drafted many farmers into your war. How many came back? Well, no matter. Colonia prides itself on having vast areas of fertile land and we have more than enough food to export. All we ask is for you to share some of your medical practices and technology, oh and of course not to invade” the man said confidently. Mike didn’t like his arrogant tone but the people were going through famine.  He had stupidly chosen many farmers thinking it was the off season but never assumed that they would be wiped out.  The only saving grace of this defeat was there were 85,000 less mouths to feed.

“Fine. You provide the food, we provide the medicine and knowledge” Mike said gruffly. “Then we are in agreement. I will return home with the good news” the man said. “Why don’t you stay for the party? You can return home in the morning” Mike asked. Not wanting to offend Colonia’s new friend. He took him up on his offer. When the guests and royal family finished feasting, the time was now for gifts for baby Rachel. The ambassador jaw dropped seeing the biggest baby he ever seen. Rachel had grown to 29 feet tall. In the space of a year she had grown 3 feet. Various guests gave her clothes hoping to gain favor for their family. One unfortunate boy around 11 years old dragged a giant blanket to the baby who was sitting on the floor obviously bored. Her face lit up when she saw the boy though. “TOY!” she yelled grabbing the child in her pudgy grasp. “She spoke her first word!” Mike said. “Aw she thinks that boy is some toy” Carol said to Mike. It was cute to them but not to the boy. He screamed when he saw Rachel bringing him to her drooling mouth. Rachel had begun teething and instinctively wanted to soothe her gums. She bit and gnawed on the screaming child. The ambassador stared at the horrific sight. He heard stories of how people died when they encountered these giants and steeled himself for it but he never thought about the baby. Now he was seeing the infant playfully killing some poor family’s son. He nearly threw up when he heard a sickening snap. Rachel’s little baby tooth had snapped the boy’s neck like a toothpick. The boy hung lifeless in her grasp. Feeling her “toy” stop moving she took him out of her mouth. She shook him some and no reaction. “Toy?” she asked. She slammed him on the floor and nothing. She then slammed him harder but this time a pool of blood formed where he hit. “Toy…” Rachel said beginning to cry. “Aw sweetie you broke him” Carol said to her daughter. “Bring me a servant for my daughter. That will cheer her up” Carol commanded. A servant went to fetch a handmaiden. “Oh god not me someone else please! The last handmaiden was crushed to death when that baby fell on her. I don’t want to die under a baby’s ass!” the girl screamed. The servant cringed remembering what happened. Rachel had begun to walk and ran off. The handmaiden ran after her. When Rachel heard her name called, she stopped and tumbled not being able to maintain balance. Rachel fell backward and crushed the tiny 19 year old woman under her diapered butt. The servant now was just glad she wasn’t picked. Mike had an ulterior motive to keep the ambassador there. He planned to do something horrible to some citizen to show even though his army was depleted, they were not to be fucked with. To his amusement, his baby girl beat him to the punch.

In Arcadia…

Amy was attending to a fussy Chris while Nick was dealing with a problem of his own. Shyna had told him yesterday that she was pregnant. Nick’s first reaction was being pissed that she was fucking some guy other than him. When Shyna told him he was her first and only one, he was met with disbelief. Never in a thousand years did he think he could get these little people pregnant. It wasn’t impossible. After all the only difference between them was their size. So their DNA must have been close enough to reproduce. Another sobering thought came to mind. The priestesses he had fucked on his cock, did he get any of them pregnant? His train of thought was interrupted by his advisor shouting his name. “Chancellor!” he yelled. “Oh sorry Arias. What’s up?” Nick asked. “We have a visitor. He says he’s from Colonia” Arias answered.  “That’s that country west of here that likes to keep to themselves right?” Nick asked. “That’s right Chancellor!” the ambassador answered. Nick saw the small man walk over to him and extend his hand. Nick held out his finger which the man shook. “What brings you way out here?” Nick asked. “Well sir we heard how Arcadia won the war but lost so many people and towns and such. My people say they can help you rebuild if you sign a treaty with us” he answered. “A treaty?” Nick asked. “Yes. Provide us with the designs for you weapons and we will provide you with a workforce and to sweeten the deal, how about food shipments?” the man asked. Nick was wary of this. His weapons were the only thing keeping Arcadia from being invaded. “How about this, why don’t I give you some designs now and others later every year?” Nick proposed. The ambassador thought about this. Something was better than nothing so he agreed.  “Why don’t you stay for dinner? No point in traveling when it’s getting dark outside. The ambassador took Nick up on his generosity. As they ate dinner, the man stole glances at the biggest, most beautiful teenage girl ever seen. Amy had sat across from him flexing her toes. The man felt himself get hard seeing those huge digits curling and uncurling. He had a thing for feet and seeing those giant toes was messing with his libido. As he lay in the guest room, he thought about jacking off to relieve his stress. The sound of giant footsteps got his attention. He left his room and followed the sound. He saw Nick apparently sneaking out of the palace. “What is he up to?” the man asked. He followed Nick to the part of town where the brothels and temples were. “A whore perhaps?” the man wondered. He saw Nick say something to the priestess and saw her run off. “What did he say?” he wondered walking closer and hiding behind a building.  When the priestess returned, she had with her 3 women who were in various stages of pregnancy and one holding a small infant. Nick saw the tiny baby and could see than the she had fair skin like him. All Arcadians are naturally tanned so it was obvious who the father was. Nick remembered cumming inside their tiny cunts; every one of them. “Who is the father?” Nick asked the girls. “All of the girls got pregnant after you visited them” the head priestess spoke. “Could it be someone else?” Nick asked. “For one of them yes but the other two missed their periods after only visiting you sir” she answered. Nick got on his knees and stroked the girls’ faces. “I...I didn’t know. I’m sorry…just so sorry” Nick said woefully. Seeing their leader, god, and sometimes lover starting to cry, they rushed over to console him. “Don’t cry my lord. We feel honored bearing the child of a god. Please don’t cry” the girls said hugging his leg.  Nick felt relieved when they had no hard feelings about being knocked up. He feared that they would see him as monster that just used their bodies for pleasure. Nick gently hugged each one kissing them.

“This will be something interesting to tell the President. This giant cares for his people. Maybe we can form a military alliance with them in the future” the ambassador thought. He quickly went back to his room not wanting to be found following Nick. While he walked down the hall he saw a light emanating from the main bedchamber. Gently opening the door, he saw in the candle light giantess Amy snoozing in her bed. He thought she was a looker but seeing her foot poking out from the covers got him hard once more. He gently climbed up the bed till he was on top. Amy’s giant sole loomed in front of him. He carefully licked it. His mouth was filled with the taste of her lotioned sole. The man threw away caution and started licking her foot.  This went on for several minutes until the man had shed his pants and began to rub his cock along Amy’s wrinkled sole. Amy felt the tickling in her sleep and kicked out her foot, knocking the man onto the floor. “Sonofvabitch! That Hurt!” the man blurted out. Amy woke up from the shout and looked around for the source. She saw the ambassador on the floor naked from the waist down. “What the fuck were you doing?” Amy asked. The man inadvertently looked at her foot. Seeing this Amy felt her foot and felt some wetness. “Another foot perv. What is it with you tiny men and my feet? She asked placing her foot on the man’s body. “Please stop” the man gasped. “The only reason you’re not paste under my fucking foot is because of this new treaty. But…that doesn’t mean I can’t hurt you” Amy said applying more pressure. He could feel his ribcage being crushed by her enormous weight. “If you don’t hurt me, I’ll tell you a secret” he wheezed out. Amy raised her foot off of him. The man told her about Nick’s excursions. “I know that shit already” Amy said waving her foot over him.  “Do you know he fathered children by him?” he asked. Seeing Amy’s shocked expression was a no. “Get out. Just fucking go…” The man ran out of the room, got his shit, and left that night. Amy sat heartbroken. Amy couldn’t blame Nick. She gave him permission to see those girls. She never considered them getting pregnant though. It hurt when she thought how some other girls other than her had borne her lover’s children. Should she hate them? Could she?

She waited till dawn and sat in the room seeing Nick return. “I know about the babies” she said coldly. Nick was shocked. “How?!  I just found out last night?!” Nick said. “Do you really love them?” Amy asked.“Only one. The others I only care about because they carry my children” Nick said truthfully. He didn’t want to lie. “Which one? Which one do you love?” she said tearing up. “Shyna” Nick said quietly. Amy left out of the room and ran to the servant’s quarters. “Open up! Shyna get out here!” Amy yelled. Shyna came to the door in her nightie. Amy grabbed her and ripped her clothes off. Sure enough, Shyna was pregnant. Hard to tell at that size but a teeny little baby bump could be seen. “Please don’t hurt my baby milady. If you want to hurt me okay but not my baby!” Shyna cried. Seeing this tiny mother begging her to spare her unborn child shamed Amy into reason. Amy gently put Shyna down and sobbed. Nick saw that Shyna was okay and went comfort Amy. “I don’t love you or Chris any less sis. It’s just…complicated” Nick said hugging her. “I know Nick but it still hurts” she said settling down.  “Marry me. Marry me Amy” Nick said looking into her eyes. Amy started crying again hearing those words. “You’re not just saying this right?” she said between sobs. “I love them but I want you as a wife. For real sis” Nick said to her. They hugged while Shyna quietly excused herself. Shyna was hurting, not just from being squeezed but from hearing her crush wanting to marry someone not her.

Upon the ambassador’s return, Colonia established trade among the countries. Over time, the lives of all citizens in each country got better.

Time passes everywhere and in this world it was no different. 6 years had passed since the signing of the treaties. Each country had gone through changes over the years. The Estanian Empire was building up its forces with help from kids who were now in their teens and by spying on Colonia had got plans for the Liberator tanks. Arcadia had rebuilt its towns but the scars left from the previous war were taking longer to heal. Many children grew up with a mom, dad, or both.  Relations between the two nations had degenerated into a cold war or sorts. Neither talking to the other.

“Rachel? Rachel, have you finished with your schoolwork?” Carol asked. Carol had Rachel schooled grooming her to be the next ruler of their empire. Carol opened the door where Rachel was sitting taking her lessons. Rachel was 6 now. Growing like any other kid. Except she was the tallest kid in the world measuring over 75 feet tall. “There you are. Wait...where’s your teacher?” Carol asked.  “In my tummy mommy” Rachel giggled. “You ate another one? You can’t keep doing that” Carol said slightly annoyed and a little proud. “She was being mean mommy. She kept yelling at me when I got stuff wrong.” Rachel said. “You ate her for that?” Carol asked. “You eat mean people mommy. Why can’t I?” Rachel asked. Carol couldn’t answer that. “Kids ask where babies come from so why do I have a kid who wonders why she can’t eat everyone she meets?” Carol asked herself.  “Can I play now mommy?” Rachel asked. “Fine just be careful” Carol answered. Rachel ran out of the room and out the main doorway. Carol went back to the throne room and sat down next to Mike. “What’s up? You look stressed” Mike asked. “Your daughter ate another teacher” Carol answered. “Whoa that like 3 this year” Mike said. “Don’t be impressed. She acting like this because of us you know” Carol said rolling her eyes.  “Well you did eat that one teen last month right in front of her” Mike said. “And you ate that one woman after she refused to let her kids play with Rachel!” Carol shot back. “Don’t blame this on me you encouraged her!” Mike said raising his voice. “How so?” Carol asked.

It was 3 years ago. Rachel had turned 3 just the other week and she was busy playing on the floor with some handmade toys until she spotted a 7 year old girl in a dress with her family. “Pretty!” Rachel yelled snatching the girl up from the floor. The girl wriggled in the toddler’s grasp. Rachel held the girl over her face admiring the glitter on the girl’s tiny dress.  Nothing was wrong until the frightened girl bit Rachel’s finger causing her to drop into Rachel’s open mouth. The screaming girl tumbled to the back of her mouth striking her throat causing Rachel’s gag reflex to kick in. Rachel swallowed but the girl was at an awkward angle causing her to get stuck. Carol saw her baby choking and grabbed a barrel full of water. Rachel was turning blue. Carol poured the water into her mouth pelting the tiny girl inside with a torrent of water. Rachel finally swallowed the girl down. Rachel was crying hugging her mommy. “It weird mommy! Tummy feel weird!” the girl cried in broken English. Carol felt her child’s stomach and felt the girl inside punching her stomach walls trying to stay alive.  “Shh, it’s okay sweetie. That’s normal. Feels like tickling huh?” Carol said trying to get her to stop crying. “Yes! Tickles mommy!” Rachel said finally smiling. The next minute later…”Mommy why it stopped tickling?” Rachel innocently asked.  “That girl…fell asleep” Carol said lying. “Oh okay” Rachel said.  Carol was worried that the body was too big for her to pass. For the next day, Carol had to wait until Rachel took a crap. When she did and Carol saw a skeleton wearing a half-dissolved dress, she knew that Rachel would be fine. 

“How was that my fault?” Carol asked Mike. “You should have punished her. Tell her she was too young for that. After that she went on trying to eat everyone in the castle for that tickling feeling” Mike said. “Dammit Mike she was scared half to death! She nearly died” Carol said. “I’m just sayin’ you could have done better” Mike shrugged. 

Rachel played in the courtyard with children her own age. She didn’t know that these children were offspring imported from the rape camps. “Hiya Rachel!” one boy yelled. “Hi Bradley” Rachel said somberly. “What’s wrong?” Bradley said jumping onto her leg. “You’re the only one who will play with me Bradley. The other kids won’t play. They’re afraid of me” Rachel said starting to cry. “I’ll play with you! I’m not afraid!” he said. Rachel cried as she picked up the tiny 6 year old boy. She liked Bradley. He always made her feel nice inside. Mike was looking at them from the window. “What do we know about that Bradley kid?” Mike asked. “He’s one of those half-Showan kids from the camps. He’s always with Rachel. Why?” Carol asked. “Rachel is hugging him” Mike asked slightly pissed. “Hugging, not eating? She must like him” Carol said looking out the window now herself. “Aw, how cute. She’s got a crush” Carol said giggling. “Crush. I’ll show that little vermin crush” Mike said flexing his foot. “Oh stop it Mike. It’s natural of a child of 6 or 7 to have puppy love for a boy or girl. Leave them be” Carol said pulling him from the window. “Fine but if he breaks her heart, I’ll eat him myself” Mike said gruffly.

Rachel wasn’t the only giant growing up in the world. Chris, her nephew, was also experiencing a unique childhood. Chris was curious child. Always asking questions about the world. More than once he asked why he was bigger than the other kids, especially his siblings. Yes, Chris had siblings, 7 in fact. Most were the size of the native people of this world but 3 were certainly larger than the others. Two were twin boys and the other a girl. It seemed that Nick’s genes were more dominant in them. They didn’t grow like Chris but standing at a height of 10 feet didn’t make them normal in the least.  “Did you ask them?” one 6 year old girl asked. “Yeah Lydia, they said no” Chris answered. Lydia was the girl that was being held by the priestess that Nick saw that night long ago. “Did they say why you couldn’t see your grandparents?” Lydia asked. “They just said they’re mean but I wanna see them. Mommy said they have a girl my age” Chris said to his 2 inch sister. “Come ‘on Chris. Aren’t we enough family for you?” Lydia said poking him. Chris picked up his sister. “I love ya sis. I Love you, Matt, all of my sisters and brothers. I just wanna see my other family too” Chris said hugging his tiny sis. “I know. Hey let’s go play with our brothers and sisters. Matt said he got bigger since we saw him” Lydia said. “Bet he ain’t big as me” Chris said to her. “No kid is a big as you” Lydia said. Chris and Lydia ran off to see their siblings. Just outside the city there was a center deep stream (which was a river to them) in which they always played. The openness allowed Chris and his three larger siblings to run around and not worry about crushing someone or knocking down a building. Chris kicked off his sandals and shed his clothes and waded into the tiny stream. His siblings followed suit and jumped in cannonball style. They swam like it was a swimming pool splashing and playing games. Chris’s bigger siblings, Ali his sister, Ty and Silas his twin brothers, couldn’t do that. They had inherited some of their dad’s height, not all of it, but standing at 10 feet tall, they weren’t tiny either. They could swim some but it was like swimming in 5 feet of water for their 10 feet.

“Play with us Chris!” one sister shouted. “I’m too big” Chris said sadly. “He’s too good to play with us. He’s a pureblood god. Let Mr. Poopyhead play with himself” his tiny brother shouted. Chris hated this being called a pureblood. All over town people said he was a pureblood god and his siblings were just half breed demigods. He never wanted to be considered different from his siblings. Whose kid would? Chris’s childish temper got the best of him. “I’ll show him who’s a poopyhead” he thought. Chris held his breath and dove to the bottom which only took a second. The water barely covered his ass as he swam up to his 2 inch brother. Seeing him on the surface, Chris opened his mouth and splashed up, seizing his little bro in his mouth. Chris felt the boy freaking out in his mouth. Chris playfully sucked on him as he struggled. “Spit him out Chris!” Lydia shouted. Chris just smiled and gulped. Lydia started crying seeing his throat flex. Seeing her cry, Chris felt bad and spit his brother into the water. “He’s okay?” Lydia said seeing her brother not eaten but floating in the water coughing. “I thought you ate him” Lydia said to Chris. “Naw just swallowed the water” Chris said kinda sorry he made her cry. Chris bent down to his scared shitless brother. “Don’t call me poopyhead” he told him. Chris waded out of the water and sat down. His 10 ft. sister Ali walked up to him. “Why you do that?” she asked. “He was mean. I hate it when I feel different from people” he said starting to cry. “You are different brother. You are a god” she said hugging him. “I never wanted to be” he said crying. His siblings came out of the water wanting to cheer him up. They all began to climb him wanting to tickle him. They tickled his chest and neck while other tickled his large feet.  “We love you Chris. Don’t be sad” his younger brother Ty said. “I love you too” Chris said hugging his 10 ft. brother. The day grew short and they returned home.

They say we are the product of our environment.  And for these two it was no different. As Chris and Rachel grew older, their parents instilled in them the way that they run their kingdoms and how they dealt with the citizens.

“Rachel. Now that you are 13, you need to show me you can deal with the slaves. Especially the ones who defy our empire” Carol told her daughter.  “Mom come ‘on. I supposed to meet Bradly right now” Rachel whined. “You can meet your tiny boyfriend later. For now, we are going to see if you remember your lessons” Carol said annoyed. “Bring in the subjects” Carol ordered. The servant brought in 4 people. One was a boy in his late teens. Another was a woman around 22 who hugged a 7 year old girl. The last one was a man in his early 30’s. “Who are they mom?” Rachel asked. “Nobodies from one of our camps. Rachel I want you to crush one with your butt” Carol told her. “Eww mom. Last time I did that one got stuck in my ass” Rachel said. “That’s why you need to practice. Now hurry up and take off your clothes” Carol told her. Rachel took off her clothes for her mom.  Long ago she had seen her mom and dad strip naked to torment a slave so she had no qualms about these tiny things seeing her body. When she was fully nude, she snatched the man in the group. She slammed him down on the floor. The man was dazed from the impact. He could only look up seeing Rachel’s naked teen ass hovering over him. “Sorry little man. Mom said to kill you and I’m running late for my date” Rachel said letting herself drop to the floor. The man’s life flashed before his eyes as he saw the mountains of flesh descending on him. “NOOO!” *crunch* Rachel felt his body flatten under her cheeks. She shifted her weight and felt that he wasn’t stuck in her asscrack. The people on the ground nearly threw up when she moved. Her motions helped grind the man into an unrecognizable paste. Splatters of blood coated the floor when his puny body exploded like a ketchup packet under the massive weight of the teen. Rachel scooted off of him not wanting to feel his warm blood coating her ass.  “Very good honey. See how you crushed him so good only his head survived. Probably because it was between your butt cheeks” Carol said impressed. Rachel looked down and saw that she was right. He was a pancake sure enough but his head was fine except for the look of terror on it.

“So far so good Rachel. Now you need to crush one with your foot. This will teach them how fast they can die. Nothing spells speedy death like stepping on them. Make sure they suffer if there is an audience.” Carol said. Rachel nodded and sat down. Carol thought she would just stomp them like she did last time.  Rachel picked up the 22 year old woman and pulled her daughter off of her. “Mommy!” the child screamed falling to the floor. “Here’s the deal. Worship my feet good enough and you daughter lives. Simple as that” Rachel said dropping the woman in front of her left bare foot. The woman walked up to her foot and gagged at the smell. Rachel had been wearing her old sandals and the summer heat made it worse. The woman tried to ignore the sweaty stench of this teen giantess’ feet knowing her daughter’s life was on the line.  She began to rub and massage her sweaty foot, disgusted by the dampness. Rachel smiled feeling her tiny hands kneading her sole.  “Lick ‘em. I want them clean in case my boyfriend wants to play with them.” Racheal said cruelly. The woman licked her foot. Her teeny little tongue lapping her teenage soles. “Yeah lick my feet you little bug. You only good for worshiping us anyway” Rachel said smiling. Racheal let this continue for the next few minutes. The woman couldn’t take it anymore. Her mouth full of sweaty grime caused her to throw up. Rachel saw her wretch on the floor and snatched her daughter up. “Put me down!” the girl squeaked. “Please don’t hurt my baby!” she cried. “What do you care? She’s a product of our rape camps right? Bet you don’t even know who her daddy is. Besides, I didn’t say you could vomit” Rachel said to the frightened woman. Rachel picked up her foot and sniffed it. “Yep still stinky. Not a good job at all” Rachel told her. Rachel opened her mouth and dropped the girl inside. The woman could hear her child’s cries through Rachel’s pursed lips. “Please don’t eat my baby! I was raped but I still love her! DON’T EAT MY BABY!” she screamed. Rachel bent down so she could hear her daughter’s cries suddenly silenced when Rachel took a chew. Rachel made sure the woman could hear her daughter’s bones crunching in her mouth. When there was only squishing sounds she swallowed. Rachel moaned like she just ate a fine chocolate. She felt something in her mouth and fished it out with her fingernail. It was the girl’s bloody sandal. *burp* “She was pretty good for a bastard” Rachel evilly smiling. “YOU BITCH! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!” the woman screamed. “You first” Rachel said slowly lowering her foot on the woman. Her screams and curses were silenced under tons of smelly foot flesh that she was just cleaning seconds before.

“That was great sweetie! The sound of her crunching under your foot was great.  Bonus points for eating her daughter while she watched. That was the next test but we can skip that. Now for the last one. You need to fuck that one. This is necessary to learn because being raped by a giantess is the worst humiliation. I wanted to wait till you got older but seeing that you might do this with Bradley, well let’s just say I don’t want you to kill your boyfriend accidentally” Carol told her. “Mom!” Rachel said embarrassed. No teen wants to talk about their sex life with her parents, giantess or not.  Rachel picked up the 17 or so boy and ripped off his clothes. Rachel sat down and lowered him in front of the biggest pussy he ever seen.  He had seen many in the rape camp. Some as a spectator and others when he was forced to rape someone in the camp but now a pussy as big as a small house loomed in front of him. His nature got the best of him and he felt himself get hard. “Is that tiny dick for me? Well not as big as Bradley’s but it’ll have to do. Fuck me. Fuck your goddess” Rachel said using her hand and pushing him toward her now wet cunt. Fearing for his life, he inserted his cock into the warm, wet monster of a vagina. The boy took his hands and hugged her clit as he fucked his divine princess. Rachel cold feel him rubbing her lips and insides. Like her mom, Rachel got off not by the feeling of a tiny cock but at the thought she was raping a tiny man. “How do you feel mating with a goddess like me? Your puny cock in my divine pussy must feel good right?” Rachel asked rubbing her nipples. “Y-yes my goddess” the boy gasped pumping faster and faster. Rachel had become too horny to settle on his tiny movements. She took her hand and ground the boy into her snatch. The boy yelped by the violent push but was silenced by a face full of vagina. “Oh yes! Much better! Fuckin’ tinies is great! Squirm you worthless slave! SQUIRM!” Rachel yelled as she rubbed and ground the boy harder and harder. The boy was losing consciousness. He was running out of air. Rachel arched her back and the boy took his chance to inhale air. But instead of air, he got a lungful of pussy juice. Rachel came like a freight train. She screeched and flopped on the floor, curling her bloody toes and gritting her teeth.

Rachel collected herself and released her hand on the boy. The boy fell lifeless on the floor. Rachel tapped him to see if he was dead. When she pushed on his chest, her juices bubbled out of his mouth. The boy had drowned from her orgasm. “Uh oh. He’s dead” Rachel said to her mom. “Ehhh… don’t worry about it. I know how it feels when you lose control. Just remember what you did to kill him. Unless you want to Bradley to die by Rachel’s vagina of doom” Carol said laughing. “That’s gross hearing you say it mom” Rachel said laughing.

Just a few months later in Arcadia, A similar talk was being held. “Now that you are older Chris, I see I need to talk to you about some things. I’m proud that you are doing well in school learning things from the probe about the old world. But there are some things you can’t learn from a book” Nick told his 13 year old son. “Like what dad?” Chris asked. “Well you know why the war happened right?” Nick asked. “Yeah you and mom told me that grandpa and grandma wanted to hurt the people” Chris answered. “That’s right. And in order to be a good ruler you have to look after your subjects” Nick told him. “Look after them? How?” the boy asked. “Oh like feeding them, protecting them, but most importantly not killing or hurting them for selfish reasons.” Nick replied. “You mean like eating them like in the stories you told me? I thought that was kinda cool how you said it. ” Chris said. “No not cool. We still do that but only when somebody was really bad but not to innocent people like your girlfriend Cynthia” Nick said. “But I wanna try it. It felt cool when I almost did it to my jerk brother that one time” Chris said. “Yeah and you were grounded when Lydia told me” Nick said. “Fucking blabbermouth” Chris said under his breath. “What was that?” Nick asked. “nothing” Chris said quietly. Nick could see he wasn’t getting through to his son. “Call in Cynthia” Nick ordered. A servant fetched Cynthia who was a servant herself. She lived in the castle. She was an orphan girl who lost her parents in the war. She was only a baby when they died. Nick took it upon himself to bring her from the orphanage and give her a home. “Yes sir? Did you want something?” she asked. Nick said nothing as he snatched up the 2 ½ inch 14 year old girl and carelessly tossed her into his mouth. Nick sucked on her and made sure her screams could be heard by her god boyfriend. “NOOO! Spit her out dad! Don’t eat her!” Chris screamed almost frantic.  Nick put a hand to his ear like he couldn’t eat her. “DAD PLEASE!” Chris said crying. Nick held out his hand and spat the girl out. The girl soaked in spit was snatched out of his hand by Chris and held preciously close to his chest.  “Sorry about that Cynthia but I had to teach a lesson to my son. You know what that was Chris?” Nick asked. The boy still crying answered no. “ The lesson was that feeling of helplessness and fearing the loss of someone you love and cherish, any time you eat an innocent  especially one with family, you make them feel what you are feeling right now. Do you want anyone to feel that?” Nick asked. *hic hic* “No dad” Chris said trying to stop crying. Chris finally understood what it meant to protect the people but deep down he still wanted to try eating one. 

“One last thing Chris. I know you have been going to the temples. I won’t tell you not too. Lord knows those girls have been waiting for you to get older. Just be careful with them” Nick told his son. Chris felt he would die of embarrassment. His dad knew about his visits to the temple. He had started going ever since his first wet dream. He didn’t want to ask his dad and definitely didn’t want to ask his mom what was happening to his body. Being curious, he went to the probe and looked at the library which had a file on reproduction in humans. He learned about sperm, intercourse, and reproduction. Chris was relieved when he found out he wasn’t sick and the feelings he had for girls wasn’t weird. He had heard about the temples long ago but didn’t know what “cum” was or sex. He snuck out one night when he just turned 13 and went to a temple. I didn’t take him long to find a priestess. “I want sex. Can you uhh…sex me?” he asked not fully understanding what he was asking for. The priestess (who was around 19 or so) couldn’t believe her ears. She was a novice rank and her god was asking to lose his virginity to him. “Yes my god” she responded.  She shed her clothes and Chris felt himself get a hard on. “Man I gotta pee” Chris whined thinking it was the same as morning wood. . “No my lord. That happens when men are excited. I’m glad you approve of me” she said smiling. “Well you are cute” Chris said blushing. “Bend down please” she asked. Chris got on his knees and seeing what she wanted to do, lowed his tunic and out popped his youthful dick at full mast. He was only 12 but it was still bigger than she was. Relying on her training, she climbed onto his shaft and began to rub herself along it. Chis nearly feel backwards at the new feeling. He felt her tits rubbing his cock. The woman twitched now and then when Chris’ newly growing pubic hair poked her ass or cunt.  The woman moved her body like a caterpillar using her tiny feet as an anchor to push and pull her body back and forth.  Chris moaned from the body masturbation. The poor girl being a novice ran out of stamina and slowed down. Chris being an impatient teen took his hand and jacked the girl along the underside of his cock. The girl’s yelps and cries sped up as she was used by the boy until Chris felt himself feel funny. By coincidence (or instinct) he took the girl and ground her tiny pussy on his sensitive cockhead.  “I feel funny! UHHH!” Chris moaned. He unloaded his first full blast of cum right up the priestess’ snatch. Her itty bitty pelvis creaked at her ballooned uterus. So much came out, it actually hurt the girl. Chis had once asked why his brothers and sisters were different sizes but didn’t ask the “where babies come from” question. If he did he wouldn’t made the same mistake his father did. Chis opened his eyes and saw he might have hurt the girl. He panicked yelling if she was okay. “I’m alright milord. Just sore. Can you put me down?” Chis seeing she wasn’t hurt felt a tear run down his face. “Bend down” she asked. Chris bent his head down like she asked. The girl kissed him on his large lips. “Don’t cry. I’m okay really” she said touched that her young god cared about her, a nobody novice priestess.  “What’s your name?” Chris asked. “Clara” she said smiling. “I like you Clara. Can I see you again?” Chris asked. “Sure” she said hugging his face. After that Chris became the new heartthrob of the temple and the city, especially to young girls (and some boys). Nowadays he tries to balance his love life between the priestesses, Cynthia, and the odd girl or so.

As Chris walked around the city, trying to forget that horrible feeling of having his girlfriend almost become dinner, he found a small teenage girl around 16 waving him over. Chis walked over to the alley she was standing in. “Yes?” Chris asked looking at the cute girl. “I want you to help me” she said rubbing her stomach.  Chris saw that when she rubbed her stomach, she was 8 ½  months pregnant. “My dad said I’m supposed to help the people. What can I do for you?” Chris asked. “I want you to eat me” she said quietly. “No I can’t do that!” Chris yelled surprised someone would ask him that. “Please. I’m living off the streets with no food, no home, and now I’m pregnant. I can’t feed and take care of a baby! I don’t want my baby to be born just to starve or freeze to death” she said crying. “Then take it to an orphanage!” Chris told her. “They’re all full. Too many kids from the war and kids being born from prostitutes and mother’s giving them up make them too crowded now. Just eat me. Please…” The girl broke down crying. Chris felt himself crying himself. “Okay” he said quietly. Chris puled off her clothes knowing it would be harder to swallow her if she still had them on. He felt ashamed when he felt his cock get hard seeing how beautiful her body was. Chris opened his mouth and just held her over it. “Don’t’ feel bad. It’s okay. Don’t’ cry for me. Just let it be quick” she said sobbing. Chis dropped her inside and closed his mouth. Chris had someone in his mouth before but never a full grown person. Without the taste of stream water diluting the flavor, he could taste the sweat of the girl. She tasted salty. Chris rubbed his tounge along her body wanting to taste more. His tounge bumped along her tits and suddenly could taste her breastmilk.  His mouth instinctlvely watered. When he heard a sob come from his mouth, he snapped back to reality and realized what he was doing. “Oh god I’m so sorry” he said tears running down his face. “I promised it would be quick. Please forgive me” Chris mumbled. He felt the girl stop squirming in his mouth and took that as a sign of understanding and forgiveness. Chris swallowed the girl in one gulp. The girl landed with a plop and tried to move around hoping that she ran out of air before she was dissolved into mush. “It tickles” Chris said sobbing. Chris got his wish to eat someone, but not in the way he hoped.  He never forgot this day or the lesson he learned from it.

Chris walked home sniffling, the tickling sensation had stopped after a few minutes. Chris saw his dad sitting on the thorne signing documents. “Dad?” Chris asked. “Yes Chris, what’s up?” Nick asked. “We need more orphanages” Chris said crying again. Nick looked up at the odd statement and saw his son crying hard. He walked over and hugged him tight not understanding why he would cry over something like that.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Childhood can be akward at times. Being a giant kid means giant awkwardess too it seems. Flash forward a few years in the next chapter and we'll see how much a parent can shape a child. And oh wait...Something has happened on the Estania/Arcadia border that finally ends the cold war! What could it be? Find out in the next chapter. The countdown to the finale has begun!