- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's where everything changes. Enjoy!

                As Mike and Carol marched their troops past the Arcadian border, Nick and Amy were celebrating a special event; their birthday. “Happy birthday Nick!” Amy shouted. “Hey it’s yours too!” Nick shouted back hugging his sister. They had never expected that when they went on vacation they would be spending their sweet 16th birthday there. As wine and food was passed around the hall, Nick’s military advisors came to him for a progress report. “We have finished the preparations for the upcoming invasion Chancellor” he told him. “Excellent and the new weapons?” Nick asked. “Done, but the troops are still training on how to use them” he answered. “Tell them to keep at it but take the evening off. I want everyone to have fun tonight” Nick ordered him. The advisor bowed and left the room.  Nick and Amy continued to party, drinking and eating and taking turns seeing to baby Chris. As the night dragged on, Nick wanted to spend some alone time with Amy. Nick stepped into Amy’s room and saw that she was busy breastfeeding their son. Seeing her naked tits, Nick got a little horny. He began kissing her neck while putting an arm around her waist. “Nick I’m tired. I know you’re in the mood honey but I’m exhausted from taking care of Chris and arranging the party. Another time okay?” she asked. “Oh alright…” Nick said disappointed. Nick walked out of the room still hard and horny wondering what he could do to burn off his wine fueled horniness.

                He aimlessly walked the streets and observed the citizens partying themselves. The cult that worshipped them taken hold and was celebrating their birthday by drinking and fucking in the streets. Nick had to more than once stop himself from accidentally crushing a couple busy having sex on the pavement. Nick was embarrassed by the throngs of women on balconies and streets flashing him crying happy birthday.  As Nick walked around, the wine had worn off and the feeling of depression had set in. Nick remembered that this was the first time that his parents weren’t there for his birthday; the same parents that wanted to enslave his precious people and possibly kill him. Nick hung his head and felt warm tears run down his face. Nick silently cried until a small voice caught his attention. “Are you okay sir?” the voice asked. Nick raised his head and saw that the voice was Shyna’s, his favorite servant. Nick quickly wiped his tears away. “I’m cool. Why aren’t you partying it up like the rest of the people?” Nick asked hoping Shyna didn’t see him cry.  “Why were you crying? Aren’t you having fun on your birthday?” she asked. “I’m not crying. Just tired” Nick answered. “ I…I know you were crying master Nick. I can still see the wetness of your tears in the moonlight. I’m maybe just a servant to you but I consider you a precious friend and person to me. Please tell me what’s hurting you. I may be small compared to you but I’m really strong!” Shyna said flexing her arm muscles trying to make Nick laugh. It worked. Nick bust out laughing seeing this 3 inch 16 year old girl flexing a muscle no bigger than a pinhead.

                “You’re going to help me pint sized?” Nick said poking the girl. “Hey don’t call me pint sized!” Shyna said playfully punching Nick’s huge palm. “Okay sorry!” Nick said feigning defeat. They laughed at their antics for a few seconds. Nick wondered if Shyna liked him another way. He definitely though she was cute. She was tiny but he could see that she had nice tits for her kind. Her narrow waist complemented her slender caramel legs leading down to her cute sandal covered feet. “Beautiful…” Nick said quietly. “Huh?” Shyna asked blushing. “The moon. It’s uh…beautiful tonight” Nick said blushing as well. “Yeah I really never noticed” Shyna looking at the sky. “Here get a better look” Nick said picking up the startled Shyna by her waist. Shyna wasn’t expecting this and instinctively hugged Nick’s finger. Nick sat her on his shoulder where she gripped Nick’s long hair for balance. Here she could not just see the moon better but Nick as well. Her crush was now closer than ever. She ran her tiny hands through the soft strands of his hair. Shy was lost in thought watching Nick’s large face, emerald green eyes, and gentle smile.  She didn’t notice Nick asked her a question. “Shyna? Shyna?” Nick asked. “Y-Yes?!” she answered finally. “Hey where were you for a second there?” he asked teasingly. “I was just thinking how cute you are…oh god I said that out loud!” she yelled embarrassingly. “Hey I think you’re cute too” Nick said picking her up and dropping her in his palm. Shyna slowly looked up seeing his warm smile. “You do? Really?” she asked surprised. “Yeah very cute” Nick said stroking her face with his finger. Shyna started to cry. “Oh shit I didn’t hurt you did I?!” Nick asked wondering if he petted her too hard. “No it’s just I always dreamed you would say that to me” Shyna said crying. “Hey where’s my tough girl now?’ Nick said poking her chest. Shyna giggled a little. “Come ‘on I wanna hear that cute laugh of yours” Nick said slipping off her teeny little sandals and tickling her bare soles with a fingernail. “I give, I give!” Shyna said laughing. Nick raised his palm a kissed her whole face with his lips. Nick leaned back to give her air but Shyna grabbed his cheeks with her hands and dove into his lips passionately kissing him. Nick could feel her tiny tongue licking his lips. She broke off the kiss when she needed air. Nick began to stroke her body feeling his cock waking up. Shyna took his fondling as a cue and began to shed her clothing.

She felt the coolness of the autumn air and relished the body heat given off by Nick’s touch.  Nick’s dick got hard seeing Shyna’s perky tits on display.  Nick took his finger and stroked her tits making his way down her chest. He stroked her cute tummy and kept going down until he got to her damp bush. Nick gently rubbed her tiny pussy smiling at Shyna’s moans. “Harder! Harder master Nick!” she cried. Nick stroked her harder concentrating on not crushing her pelvis. Shyna gripped his finger and began humping it. She kept humping it harder and harder until she shouted “I’M CUMMING!” Nick felt her squirt on his finger.   Shyna opened her eyes to see Nick put his finger into his mouth and sucked it. “How do I taste?” she asked smiling. “Delicious to the point I want more” Nick answered raising his palm and letting Shyna slide into his mouth. Nick closed his moth cutting off Shyna’s light as he sucked on her tiny body. Nick took his time running his palate of her supple ass and legs. He could feel Shyna’s bare feet sliding around his tongue as he pushed her around to get a better angle to attack her pussy. Shyna let out a tiny eep when she felt his tongue rubbing back and forth on her still sensitive snatch. Nick felt her tense up again in his mouth. “OH GOD I’M CUMMING AGAIN!” she cried in his mouth. Her pussy juices flooded his mouth coating his tongue in her sweetness. She was coming down from her orgasm when she remembered where she was. “Oh got he wouldn’t eat me would he?” she wondered.  She felt his mouth shift for a second and felt his tongue push her forward. “No…no Nick don’t eat me! Please I love you!” she cried in his mouth until a rush of air and a sense of falling took over. “Why…why did you eat me? I loved you…” she cried.  “I love you too Shyna” Nick said. “Wha…Nick!” Shyna said opening her eyes.  She wasn’t in Nick’s stomach but in his palm. “You thought I would eat you. Ow that actually hurts…” Nick said feigning hurt feelings. “sorry” she said quietly.  As Shy looked down ashamed she thought the worst of her crush, she noticed the tent in his pants.  “Nick can I see it?” she asked. “You never saw mine before? What about that one day when me and Amy did it outside?” he asked.  “I wasn’t allowed to go outside. My parents are kinda as you say old skool” she said to him. Nick lay on his back and dropped Shyna on his chest. He then shed his pants and let his stiff cock jump into attention. Shyna couldn’t believe its size. It was easily over twice her size. She was small enough to see the throbbing veins in his shaft. “Can I touch it Nick? I want to see what this cum the priestess are talking about” she asked. Nick said sure. Like any teen would refuse a cute girl wanting to touch his dick. Shyna ran her hands up and down the shaft. She jumped back when it twitched. Getting bolder, she began to rub her naked body up and down his pole. She grinned hearing Nick moan her name. “Shyna I can feel you pussy sliding on my shaft. Do it more” he moaned. Shyna planted her bare feet on his balls and began to slide her body up and down faster. Nick could feel his balls tighten as she jacked him off. When she licked his cockhead, Nick felt himself hit the point of no return. Out of lust, he quickly picked up Shyna off his shaft and firmly held her on his cockhead. He positioned it so her pussy was lined up with his cockhead. Nick orgasmed blasting Shyna with a deluge of cum. He came so hard that his cum went into Shyna’s tiny cunt like a fire hose ripping her hymen to shreds and flooding her insides. He didn’t know this would have a major impact later on. Nick finished cumming and looked at his sperm covered sex toy. She lazily sat on his cock. “Shyna you okay?” he asked worried. “Uhhh…yeah just warn me when you do that” She said wiping the cum from her face.

Nick and Shyna continued to “have fun” the rest of the evening no knowing that his father was now on the outskirts of the first border town. “Has our scouts reported back yet?” Carol asked. “Not yet” Mike answered. Mike wanted to know the defenses of the town which served as a vanguard for any foreign threats. He got his answer when an out of breath soldier ran up to him. “I’m back your majesty” he said panting. “Your report” Mike said to him. “As we could see, the town only has about 300 or so troops inside with some scatted civilians assisting them” he answered. “Huh… lightly defended. Good we’ll strike at dawn. Tell the others” Mike told him. “Sire maybe we should wait for daylight to get a better view of the town” he said. “Are you questioning my husband’s orders?” Carol said snatching the man from the ground and cruelly squeezing him. Carol licked her lips at the squirming 25 year old man in her grasp. “No empress! I would never question my gods! I only wish to serve!” the man said gasping. Carol smiled and sat him down on the ground. “Good. Now do as my husband said” she told him.

The next day, Mike and Carol marched their troops into town. As soon as they were sighted the Arcadian troops opened fire. Machine gun fire raked the first line mowing them down. The second line advanced and returned fire. The Arcadians used the town walls as shields and fired when they had the chance. They held out for over an hour until Carol ordered an incendiary attack on the top wall. Motor shells landed on top wall killing and setting fire to the soldiers. The smell of burning flesh was smelled by the Estanian/Showa troops close to the wall. With no one to fire down on them, it was easy to break down the gates. As the enemy advanced, the Arcadian troops gunned down the soldiers guarding the town. Eventually, Mike’s regiment was bogged down by snipers and door to door fighting.  An Arcadian sniper in the town hall tower had killed many enemy troops with his rifle but his ammo was running low. In his scope he saw Carol marching into town to see what was taking so long to kill 300 troops. “Fuck are you doing!? Use your grenades to flush them out! “Carol barked. Her shouting attracted the attention of the sniper. Lining her huge head in his sights, he fired. The bullet struck the front of her helmet and deflected hitting her check. “Ow fuck!” Carol said griping her bleeding face. Mike saw this and angrily ordered an artillery strike on the tower. The sniper seeing that he failed tried to fire another shot but the artillery shell found its mark and blew him to bits. Inevitably the brave defenders fell one by one until the sound of gunfire and explosions stopped. Mike moved his troops in and saw to Carol who was sitting on a hill overlooking the town nursing her face. “You okay?” Mike asked. “Yeah hurt like shit though. I still look pretty?” Carol asked smiling. “Yeah you’re still my pretty little goddess” he said stroking her sore face. “We take the town?” she asked. “Yeah, strange how it wasn’t defended that much. Guess Nick isn’t as good as a leader as he thought.” Mike said grinning.

1 minute ago…

As the soldiers went door to door for any survivors, one soldier walked into a destroyed building only to find an Arcadian soldier lying on the floor mortally wounded. “Surrender. Your comrades are dead. Victory is ours” he said coldly. The Arcadian instead of giving up began laughing. “What is so funny? “Gloat all you want but you’ll be celebrating your victory in hell” the man said pulling out a small switch and pressing it. Throughout the town, massive explosions tore through it. Every house, every store, every structure was rigged with high explosives. Nick knew that the town would fall so he conceived a plan that would deal a blow to his mom and dad’s forces. Every squad commander carried a switch to blow the town and this man was the last one alive. He carried out his Chancellor’s orders with pride knowing that his friends would have their revenge. When the smoke cleared the town was a crater. Mike saw the blast on the hill. He couldn’t believe his eyes. His son rigged the town to blow. “Jesus” Carol said quietly. “Search for survivors” he told his commanders. The soldiers fanned out to see who survived the blast. They had a hard time finding bodies let alone survivors. The crater was littered with the body parts of their comrades. They spent the rest of the day collecting their dead and any wounded. “How many were lost today?” Mike asked his advisor. “3,289 sire” he answered quietly. “All to take a fuckin’ town of 300!?” Mike shouted. “It’s not his fault Mike nobody knew what would happen” Carol said massaging Mike’s soldier. “Leave us!” Mike shouted.  Mike kicked himself for underestimating his son. He vowed he wouldn’t do that again. The sound of his daughter crying interrupted his anger. “Aw, your shouting woke Rachel” Carol said leaving his tent to see to her baby.

“Did daddy wake you? Aw, it’s okay” Carol said taking her breast out to feed her. As, Rachel suckled on her tit, Carol noticed a 16 year old drafted Showan staring at her. The boy quickly saw that she was looking at him and tried to take off but Carol grabbed him before he could get away. “Like what you saw?” she said smiling. The boy was too frightened to answer. Carol saw that the boy was sporting an erection.  “Yeah you like looking at my tits don’t you?” she asked. The boy shook his head. “I won’t hurt you if you answer truthfully” Carol told him. Hoping that she was being honest, he spoke. “Yes, I thought that they make you look pretty my empress” he said. “Well then have a better look” she said lowering her shoulder strap exposing her other tit.  The boy’s erection strained his pants. Carol’s nipple leaked milk as she massaged it teasing the boy. “Here have some of your goddess’ milk” she said raising him to his nipple. Cautiously he gripped her large nipple with his hands and began to drink from her. It only took seconds to fill him up. “Full already? Well now I’m gonna have some of your milk. She said putting down her now sleeping baby and taking off the boys pants. His tiny cock sprang from its prison. Carol licked her lips enveloped his dick with her gargantuan lips and sucked.  The boy moaned feeling like Carol was sucking the life out of him.  She took her finger and rubbed his ass, playfully squeezing it. “Empress not so hard” he groaned. Carol just sucked harder. “No slave is going to tell me how to suck cock” she thought. She continued the suction until the boy was now crying out of pain instead of pleasure. Mercifully, he came on her massive tongue. Carol released his abused organ form her lips tasting his puny load.  She dropped him on the ground. “I suggest you find a better hobby than peeping, got it?” she told him. The boy, grabbing his sensitive cock ran from her tent.  Soon after, Carol went to sleep, still tasting the tiny teen’s essence.  The next morning they left. Their army marched on killing any opposition they came across. Mike and Carol won every skirmish but the cost was steadily rising and they hadn’t got halfway into Arcadia yet.

Meanwhile in Arcadia…

“Sir the Estanian Empire had reached the second line it will fall soon” the advisor told Nick. “Yes I know. They will reach the Pass and then the second part of my plan will go into play. Have the Liberators been completed?” Nick asked. “Yes sir. We only have around 20 though” the advisor answered. The Liberators were Nick’s newest innovation for the army. He had been developing them since he decided to fight his father over a year ago. Nick counted on them to turn the tide of battle. He had heard of the invasion the morning after his birthday. That was 2 weeks ago. Nick was losing soldiers left and right as his parents encroached but his forces made them pay for every square mile of territory. Nick’s plan wasn’t for a drag-out fight from the start but to whittle down their superior numbers. That way, when they got to the city they would be tired, diminished, demoralized, and vulnerable to his new Liberators. Nick’s plan was unfolding with unnerving accuracy.

As Mike and Carol’s army neared the Great Pass (which was just a rock crevice surrounded by steep hills), Arcadian scouts monitored their progress. “Now sir” a lieutenant asked. “No not yet. Wait till they fill the gap up with their numbers. After that their number won’t count for shit” the Captain said.  As they waited, Mike and Carol looked to see if they were heading into an ambush. Seeing nobody, they cautiously marched in. There was no way they could see the 1cm size explosives lining the top of the crevice. Once they were inside, the signal was given. “Blow it now!” the captain said. Explosions went off along a line following the crevice and caused a small landslide burying countless soldiers. Their screams choked off by pebble sized boulders and dirt. Mike and Carol were unharmed. The debris only covered them up to their shins. Carol was frightened thinking that this attack could have killed Rachel. Mike on the other hand snapped. “That does it! That fuckin’ does it! Every town we see is fuckin dust! No siege shit. Just artillery and mortars!” Mike yelled. They spent the rest of the day digging themselves and their troops out of the rubble. The ambush killed over 1100 troops and seriously wounding 400 others.  The first town they came across after that was pounded into oblivion by their firepower. News spread of their new tactics and the Arcadian soldiers now had to fight them on open territory. With so few in numbers, they were slaughtered easily. They put up a good fight though. Their fight and retreat tactic was wearing down the army and making them second guess every hill and valley. Killing these fearless soldiers wasn’t giving them a moral boost either. They were at a loss at how to fight an enemy knowing they would die. Shock and awe wasn’t going to work this time.

They were now only a week away. Mike ordered the solders to rest for 3 days. They were exhausted. Their nerves were frayed and their supply lines had diminished. Many of them had lost a friend, father, son, or brother by now. They had started with 93,000 soldiers but after countless fights and ambushes, they only numbered 68,000. The Arcadians on the other hand had lost 17,800 troops. It was clear who was winning. The only hope was the reports from the spies saying the Arcadian troop strength was barely 40,000. This report was given weeks before the invasion but now the spies had disappeared. They guessed they were discovered and killed. No matter, they thought. How much stronger could they have got? As the soldiers talked around the campfire, Mike and Carol were resting in their tent. Carol was cradling Rachel, rocking her to sleep while getting a pedicure from a servant. “Make sure to get the toes right. I want those Arcadians to see my sexy toes as I crush the life out of them” she told her 23 year old servant. The servant nervously answered yes as she took a brush so big she could barely lift it and painted her window sized toenails red. No one dared ask where she got red paint for them. Mike had shed his clothes to get comfortable and by royal order, had an Arcadian survivor brought before him. A 26 year old woman, who was buried under rubble when her house collapsed, was led into the tent. Mike snatched the girl up from the ground and ripped her clothes off.  “Please don’t hurt me!” she begged. “I’m not going to hurt you. Just eat you” he said coldly. “WHY!?” she yelled. “Because it’s been awhile since I ate someone and you’re convenient. Simple as that” he told her. “Why are you killing us, eating us, crushing us?” she sobbed. “Because I can” Mike said evilly.  Mike raised the girl over his open mouth and let the screaming woman fall in. Her screams were muted when he closed his mouth. Mike played with the girl on his tongue. He always liked how his prey would fight for their life but that only raised the ecstasy of eating these puny creatures for him. “Mike we are gonna win this right? We lost a lot of people” Carol asked. Mike mumbled something. “Don’t talk with your mouth full. Swallow that bitch already. I swear you give more attention to your victims than your own wife” Carol said frustrated. Mike gulped the screaming woman down and waited for that telltale sign of her landing in his stomach. Mike put his hand on his belly feeling her struggles and replied “sorry sweetie. I promise when this is all over we’ll be a family again walking the streets of Arcadia. Think about it. New people to rule, enslave, or eat. We can relax with me caressing your breasts while I kiss you passionately. Hey maybe we’ll have another kid” Mike told her.  Carol calmed down a little. They spent the rest of the night making their servants worship them. Carol making them lick her dirty feet while Mike’s rubbed his cock.

“They’ll be here in 3 days sir” Nick’s advisor told him. “Understood. Tell the soldiers to visit their families and to have fun before they report for duty tomorrow” Nick told him. The advisor rushed out to give the word which was happily obeyed. The rest of the evening was filled with soldiers drinking and fucking in public. Nick was too busy making battle plans to go out himself. Amy on the other hand took the chance to hit the town. She left the care of Chris with the 10 nannies on duty and walked around for some action. She found some at the taverns scattered around the city. They cheered Amy as she drank barrel after barrel of wine. It had been too long since she had fun. Around 2 A.M., Amy was shitfaced and staggering around the town. Seeing a couple fucking in the park made her horny. “Can I join you?” she said slurring her speech.  The couple surprised that their goddess asked to have sex with them felt honored and quickly agreed. She picked up the 22 year old woman and brought her to her face and sucked her snatch into her mouth. The tiny woman moaned as she was toyed with. Her husband was lining up his tiny cock with garage sized cunt of Amy. He fucked her huge slit bear hugging her crotch as he mated with the giantess. Eventually their sexcapades created a crowd. Men and women crawled all over her body, rubbing her nipples, fucking her mouth and belly button. Men had taken turns fucking her slit while women licked it and chewed her lips. The impatient men had crawled on top and fucked the top of her cunt. At one point Amy had 15 tinies fucking her. A few of the men and women even had taken to licking Amy’s teenage feet. One man fucking the space between her toes. They enjoyed themselves for hours until many stopped due to being tired or passing out, Amy included. Amy woke up with a 17 year old boy hanging out of her pussy. She groaned as his body slid out of her cunt when she pulled him out. Collecting herself, she went back to the palace. Nick spent the day positioning troops along the front of the city while moving the artillery into staging positions. His Liberators were on standby.  For the rest of the day, everyone wondered if they would survive the next day.  They soon found out.

Mike and Carol arrived at the outskirts of the city early the next morning. They rallied their troops and ordered the advance.  The soldiers wondered why the Arcadians didn’t advance either but soon found out. Mines had been scattered along the hillside. Random explosions took out many troops but they finally broke through. “Range 400. Fire!” the spotter shouted. Artillery shells rained down on the attacking solders take even more out. The spotter called out the ranges as they continued to advance. The battered soldiers eventually came too close for shells. It was then the Arcadians advanced.  “Squad 31! You’re spread too far apart! Tighten it up! Squad 22! Take the right flank and push them to the center for our guns!” Carol ordered. Mike had ordered his artillery to bombard the rear guard of the Arcadians. Estanian shell ended the lives of many Arcadians. They were forced to get closer to avoid the explosions. This put them dangerously close to their assault rifle range. “Now we got them! Press forward! Leave no one alive! Mike shouted charging into the fight. Mike swung his sword cutting down scores of soldiers. When they weren’t close enough for that, he pulled out his custom pistol and shot down entire regiments. Mike crushed opposition, literally.  Some he scooped up and ate when he got hungry or thirsty. Arcadian meat and blood quenched his evil appetite. The hours dragged on and late into the afternoon the Estanian troops had pushed the Arcadians back to the city gates. They only numbered around 5700 now with their enemy still at a whopping 23,000. It would seem that Arcadia was doomed. At first it was a rumble, then a clanking. The Estanians wondered what could make that sound. They soon learned what the Liberators were. The Liberators were tanks. Primitive ones but deadly nonetheless. Nick hated losing that many good people but he had to make sure they weren’t in the enemy’s artillery range. The Liberators rolled out and under their cannon fire scattered the Estanians like dust in the wind. They could do nothing as their bullets bounced off the armor of the Liberators. They went into full retreat. The tanks and Arcadians mowed down the retreating soldiers. Carol’s order to make them get closer together worked to their disadvantage. Each shot of the Liberator took out at least 5 soldiers. Gunfire was taking care of the rest. “This can’t be” Mike said quietly. “Tanks...fuckin’ tanks!” Mike yelled. He saw the soldiers go back into the Arcadian artillery range and got blasted again from their guns. BY the time they got back to Mike and Carol they only numbered 8600. The Arcadians still had 5100 troops not including the civil militia guarding the city. “What do we do Mike?!” Carol yelled. Mike didn’t answer. He refused to retreat. His pride wouldn’t allow it. “Can we shell those tanks?” Mike asked his artillery spotter. “Tanks sire? What are tanks?” he asked. “Those fuckin’ metal things! CAN WE SHOOT THEM!?” Mike screamed. “Yes but we would have to get closer. That would put us in the range of their artillery “he answered. Mike couldn’t believe it. He had the ability to destroy the things preventing him from winning but they would be wiped out as soon as he got closer.

Mike charged in wanting to destroy them himself. He was too fast for artillery but not fast enough for the tanks. A lucky shell hit him square in the chest. If it wasn’t for his armor, his chest would look like a shotgun shell at close range hit it. Mike felt a cracked rib and saw the other tanks readying for another shot. He scrambled back up the hill to avoid their shells. Carol rushed over to her injured husband. “Retreat! Fall back!” she yelled. Mike tried to stop her but had trouble breathing. “Mike we have lost. If we stay here we will die. We have to have enough soldiers to keep our own empire before we can expand it” Carol said helping him walk. Mike just grunted knowing Carol was right.  They pulled their forces off the cratered and bloodied field and withdrew. The Arcadians cheered seeing they won. Now they had the task of rebuilding and counting their dead. It took days just to get all the dead from the hillside. They had to use a large bonfire to cremate the bodies to prevent diseases. Nick and Amy decreed that this day would be honored as Remembrance Day. The citizens cheered knowing that they were still free but many families had lost someone. Amy commissioned various charities and orphanages to be opened. Nick knew they were safe from invasion but he also knew that his dad didn’t give up on anything. He didn’t know right he was.

 

Mike and Carol arrived in Showa weeks later. Gossip spread how they had lost. Mike cracked down on anyone who dared say anything about the loss. A few days after they got back, Carol was sitting in the throne room trying to cheer up Mike. “Here’s a nice cute boy for you to eat. He’s got that nice virgin flavor!” Carol said dangling a 14 year old Showan crying for his mommy. Mike grabbed the boy and threw him into his mouth. He cruelly chewed him up like a piece of meat. A servant busy washing Princess Rachel nearly threw up hearing the sickening crunching. Mike swallowed his remains and licked his moth clean of blood. “Thanks Carol but I’m not felling any better. You know how I hate to lose” he told her. “Yeah ever since that one incident with hat football game back in college. Damn I still remember how you made sure you hurt that guy when they got the ball” carol said smiling. Mike laughed at the memory. ‘I’m going to try to conquer them again” he told her. “How Mike? We lost so many” she asked. “Oh it’s gonna take years for our forces to rebuild. A generation maybe but I will rebuild them” he told her. Carol nodded in approval. She knew it would be a long time before that would happen. Maybe, just maybe she could persuade Mike to be satisfied with what he had. He could be reasonable right. “Carol, starting tomorrow I’m starting the forced breeding program and repealing the rape laws. That should speed up the population growth” Mike said laying back. Carol just stared at her heartless husband in the candlelight.

Chapter End Notes:

Now that the war is over, the time has come to pick up the pieces. But wait, there's a country that's been watching this fight from the sidelines. Prepare to meet the nation of Colonia and see how they choose to deal with the Giant controlled territories!