- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for your patience here's chapter 3. Things only get better from here.
Fleeting Love: Chapter 3

Jon strolled in front of the deck chairs along the main decks railing. The ship had set sail a little while ago. It took Jon a few minutes to get used to the feeling. He hadn't been on a boat in years. When he got his sea legs he decided to just start walking until someone asked for a massage. In the meantime, the breeze felt nice and the smell of the ocean was pleasant. Many passengers were still carrying their luggage, checking out the ship before they found their cabin. Some were all settled in and were relaxing in the chairs.

" Hey! Excuse me! "

Jon's reverie was broken by a woman waving him over. The woman looked on the younger side, Jon guessed she was in her late twenties'. She was red-headed, natural not dyed, and wore a blue bikini.

" Yes, ma'am? " Jon asked walking up to her.

She sat in a deck chair with large sunglasses on. Jon noticed her face was heart-shaped, something he'd only read about in books before now.

" Are you one of the masseurs? "

" Yes, I'm a foot masseur. Would you like a massage? "

" That would be great. "

Jon set down the stool in front of the woman's chair. He put the clipboard on the ground and pulled out the bottle of lotion. " Do you want lotion? "

" Please. "

Jon squeezed some lotion into his hand, looking at the woman's feet for the first time. Her feet were of average size, around 7 or 8 maybe 9. Her toes were unpainted and long, slightly bulbous. The nails were trimmed perfectly and her soles blackened with dirt. Jon could feel his member stiffening already. He started to rub the lotion into her toes.

" So, what's your name? " the woman asked leaning back in the chair.

" Jon. "

" Aren't you a little young to be working on a ship like this, Jon? "

Jon froze a moment. He hadn't even thought about that. He was only 16, it didn't make sense that he was working on a cruise liner. A lie quickly formed in his head. " Yes, I am. My mom works on the ship and there really wasn't anywhere I could stay for a few months, so she got me a job onboard. As long as I do my work and stay out of trouble, I get a room and free meals. "

" Thats quite the deal. "

" Yeah, I'm lucky. "

The woman put her head back down. Jon continued to rub her feet for ten minutes, his erection growing larger.

" Alright, times up. " Jon said standing up awkwardly.

" That was amazing! Where'd you learn to do that? "

" Just taught myself I guess. If you enjoyed that we offer nighttime sessions for a fee. All you have to do is call the service number or I can put you down for one right now. "

" I'll definitely think about it. "

Jon smiled and walked away with his things. As he headed for the bow of the ship he saw another man carrying the same things as him. The man gave him a short nod and kept walking. " So I'm really not the only masseur. " Jon thought. He walked all they way around the bow and back to the pool area when someone tapped his shoulder.

" Excuse me. "

Jon turned to see a pink robe covered woman's chest. He tilted his head back, his mouth opened in surprise. The woman standing before him was huge! She must be at least over six feet tall! Now, in his time knowing Aphrodite Jon had become quite used to seeing giant women, but he was usually tiny. This was the biggest woman he'd ever seen at normal size. " Y-yes. How can I help you? "

" Are you one of them foot masseurs, darlin'? " She also had a heavy Southern accent.

" Yes, would you like one? "

" If it's not too much trouble. "

" It's no trouble at all. Where are you set up? "

" Right over here. " The woman smiled down at Jon and turned away.

The giantess was blonde and her hair was cut stylishly short around her head. She wore a pink robe over a pink bikini, her skin was deeply tanned. It was then that Jon noticed a soft smacking sound. As she sat down on a deck chair, Jon saw her enormous feet in pink flip flops. The woman's feet were huge! " They must be as big as Alexis' moms " Jon thought wide eyed.

" Oh, by the way. My names Sandra. Yours is? " she asked extending her hand.

" Jon. " He answered shaking her hand.

" Nice to meet you, Jon. May I say you're quite a cute young man. "

" Um, thanks. " Jon replied awkwardly. He set the stool down at the foot of Sandra's deck chair.

" Oh, sweetie. You're gonna have to scoot back. I'm a little too big for these chairs, my feet hang off the edge. " Jon scoot back a ways and Sandra put her large foot up on stool. It was right in front of Jon's crotch. " Perfect! You don't mind do you? "

" No... This is fine. Do you want lotion? "

" No, just start rubbin' "

Jon guessed Sandra was in her late thirties early forties, but her feet were no worse for wear. Her nails were perfectly pedicured and the sole of her foot was unblemished. He started to rub her long toes. Sandra's foot was wide, the muscles tensed in pleasure as Jon rubbed. Before too long, Jon's member started to grow. In minutes it made contact with Sandra's heel. " Oh, what is that? " Sandra moved her foot out of the way and saw Jon's erect penis pitching a tent in his shorts.

There were a few moments of awkward silence, then Sandra's toes grabbed his member. Jon shivered from the sudden touch. " Someone's happy to see lil old me." Sandra leaned as close to Jon as she could while still holding him down. " Do you have a thing for feet? " Jon slowly shook his head. " Well ain't that adorable. I've never met a man with your... tastes. Don't you offer nighttime sessions? " Jon shook his head again in answer. " Great! Put me down for one at 9 tonight. I don't want anyone other than you. " She let go of Jon's near-bursting member.

The entire time she was holding his penis she'd been massaging it with her toes. " You can go now. We'll continue this tonight. " Jon picked up his things quickly, making a hasty escape. The erection in his shorts made him walk funny. He heard Sandra laugh behind him. " What did I just get myself into? " Jon wondered. A mixture of excitement and nervous anticipation began swirling around in Jon's stomach. It was going to be an interesting night.
__________________________________________________________

The rest of the day passed without any exciting events. No woman got Jon's attention like Sandra did. He rubbed the feet of woman of different ages, ethnicities, and sizes. Jon was in absolute heaven. Towards the end of the day a familiar face called him over.

" Yoo hoo! Jon-Jon! "

Sitting in a deck chair off to his right was Aphrodite lounging in a deck chair. The goddess was in a two piece white bikini, the top and bottom pieces were connected on the front by interwoven gold rings. Her blonde hair was done into long braid that hung over her shoulder. The only piece of jewelry she wore was her gold necklace with a large red ruby.

" Aphrodite? What are you doing out here? Do you want a massage? " Jon asked walking up to her.

" No, you're not worthy to touch the feet of a goddess yet. I came down here to check up on you. How'd you like the first day of your new job? "

" Honestly? I really enjoyed it. I think I'll stick around for awhile. "

" I knew you would love it. The days not over yet, though. You have nighttime session tonight. This Sandra woman seems eager to have you all to herself. She's been thinking about it all day. "

" Wait, were you watching me? "

" I check up on you occasionally. Anyways, Sandra paid a very pretty penny for a special session with you. "

" What do you mean by special? "

" You'll have to wait and see. It's almost eight, you should get going. " Aphrodite suddenly disappeared with a strong breeze from the ocean.

Jon waited until nine in the ships staff center with Clarissa. The two chatted about current events, it seemed Clarissa really didn't want to talk about Aphrodite. She kept changing the subject whenever he asked about her. When nine o' clock neared Clarissa told Jon Sandra's room number. Sandra had booked Jon for close to the entire night. She gave him a new bottle of lotion and he was off. Almost fifteen minutes later, Jon finally found Sandra's room. He knocked twice and waited.

Sandra answered the door in a pink silk robe that only went down to her mid thigh. " Hey, cutie you're late. Come on in. " she said with a grin. Sandra's cabin was much larger than Jon's. It had a dresser, two night stands, and a balcony that opened to the side of the ship. You could jump right into the ocean off of it if you wanted. Sandra's bed was bigger than Jon's too. Sandra shut the door, locking it behind her. " You ready to have some fun, Jonny boy? "