- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
We're really down to the wire now folks. I'd say there's only 2 or 3 more chapters left. Also, I've made my first series titled Gods and Goddesses which this trilogy is a part of. You can expect to see more Greek gods besides the lovely Aphrodite in future stories. Enjoy the chapter and please leave a review!
Fleeting Love: Chapter 25

Jon hurried down the stairs to the correct level of the ship, taking them two at a time. He burst through a door into a quiet hallway. There were no rooms or signs in this hallway that could help him find room 245. He went left down the hall looking for anything to point him in the right direction.

" Aphrodite was way too pleased about telling me Alexis wasn't in her room. Something is definitely up. I swear if she did anything to hurt her... " Jon thought, clenching his fists.

He didn't know what he could really do to the goddess, but he would make her pay somehow no matter the consequences. Eventually, he discovered a sign that showed he was close to the room. With a bit more searching, he found the room.

" Open up! " he shouted, banging on the door.

A few moments later, the door swung open. Alexis stood there with her hand on the door looking slightly miffed. Jon was so happy to see that she was okay that he didn't even notice.

" Alexis! You're alright! " he said, giving her a hug.

" Jon! You escaped Ingrid? " she asked, hugging back.

" Yes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be gone that long. Escaping from Ingrid took time. God, it's so good to see you. "

He kissed her on the cheek and took a step back. It was then that he noticed how strange she looked. Alexis was wearing a short, white toga. Her black hair was seriously disheveled. A golden object he could only call a collar was around her neck with a chain attached that went over her shoulder into the room.

" I'm happy to see you too, Jon. It's not the best time though. "

" What? What do you mean? And why is there a collar on your neck? "

" Alexis! Is that Jon? Invite him in! " a woman called from inside the room.

The voice sounded kind of familiar to Jon. Alexis grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room.

" What the hell is going on, Alexis? "

" Come on. " she said, closing the door.

Following behind her, he was surprised to see Sandra waiting for them on the bed.

" Sandra? "

" Why hello, Jonny boy! Long time, no see. To what do we owe the pleasure? " she said, grinning.

Sandra's hair was still the same fashionably short length. She was wearing a short, pink robe. She leaned on a mass of pillows with her long legs stretched out. Her huge feet flexed near the end of the bed.

" I'm here to see Alexis. Why are you here? "

" Aphrodite didn't tell ya? I thought for sure she would. "

" Tell me what? "

" Why don't we show him, Alexis. It'll be more fun this way. "

" Yes, Sandra. " Alexis said, climbing on the bed.

Jon watched her with worry painted all over his face. He had a bad feeling he knew where this was heading. Alexis crawled to Sandra's feet and the collar began glowing brightly. In moments, she shrank to about a foot in height. He finally saw that the chain attached to a ring on the second toe of Sandra's right foot. Alexis grabbed her left big toe and kissed it passionately.

Jon blanched at the sight of his shrunken girlfriend worshipping the Southern giantess's feet. Simultaneously, he felt slightly aroused.

" What the fuck!? " he shouted.

" Whoa! No need for that language, but I'll give you a pass considering the situation. While you were away playing your own game, Aphrodite decided Alexis oughta have one too. She gave her to me along with this fun little ring. It can't be removed and let's me control her size. The icing on the cake is that Aphrodite gave her a raging foot fetish. Much worse than yours. Don't be too upset with Alexis. Right now she's more in love with my feet than she is with you. " Sandra explained.

Alexis was unperturbed by his outburst and continued licking Sandra's toes. A flurry of emotions were swirling in Jon's mind. The strongest was anger at Aphrodite for doing this. He wanted to lash out and curse, but knew that wouldn't accomplish anything. He could do all that later. First, he had to get Alexis out of here. Jon dove onto the bed, careful to avoid the small girl.

" What're you doing?! " Sandra shouted in surprise.

He grabbed her right foot and went for the magical ring. He pulled on it with all his strength, but the ring didn't budge an inch. Suddenly, Sandra drove her left foot's heel into his side. He let out a grunt of pain and released her foot.

" How dare you! You don't just grab someone like that! Especially not a lady! " she yelled angrily.

Jon rolled over, nursing his painful side.

" If ya had just asked, I probably would've taken the ring off and let Alexis go. Did you hear me say it can't be removed? Only I can! Aphrodite told me I can end this game whenever I want as long as it's by midnight tonight. Now I see why. "

As he started to get up, he felt something metallic appear around his neck. A chain slithered out and attached to the toe ring. He scrambled off the bed and tugged at the collar.

" You're not going anywhere yet. " Sandra said with a grin.

The collar glowed while he dwindled to the same height as Alexis. His clothes had actually shrunken with him. He shrunk standing next to the bed, so now he looked up at the gargantuan bed's edge wondering what Sandra had in store. The chain slowly began pulling him towards the bed until he was lifted into the air. Jon had to use the collar as leverage to prevent it from choking him on the way up. Once he was atop the bed, he ran over to Alexis and pulled her away from Sandra's foot.

" Alexis! You gotta snap out of it. Aphrodite did this to you. You don't like feet. Please. " he pleaded, holding her shoulders.

" I don't care what she did. I love Sandra's feet. Stop interrupting me. " she replied and shoved him.

He didn't even resist and fell onto the bed. There was no doubt about it anymore. Alexis had no self control whatsoever. She was a slave to her new fetish.

" Nice try, Jon. The only way she loses the fetish is if I take off the ring. Until then, you're both mine. Now strip. "

" What? "

" Your clothes. Take them off. "

" I'm not doing anything for you. "

" Alright. I'll just do it myself. "

Jon shrank to roughly four inches tall and Sandra seized him in her fist. She tugged off his shoes, shorts, and boxers. She carelessly threw them all on the floor. The collar stopped her from pulling the shirt off, so she tore it from his chest. He tried to struggle, but it was useless against her large fingers. When she was done, Sandra tossed him back down by her feet. His socks were the only clothing she didn't remove.

" How ridiculous must I look? " he wondered.

" I suggest you start rubbin' my feet. I'm not making you any bigger until you do as you're told. The longer you fight me, the longer I'll keep you here. " Sandra said smugly.

Not wanting to be here longer than he had to, Jon went over to her heel. Sandra's foot was more than twice his size now and loomed over him like a monolith. If he reached as high as possible he could only get a couple inches above her heel. Sighing, he began working his tiny hands into her skin. Alexis licked Sandra's toes hungrily, not even giving him a glance.

He was horrified to see her doing it, but that small feeling of arousal wasn't dissipating. It didn't help that despite everything, he still found Sandra's feet very attractive. Under different circumstances, he probably would've enjoyed this. Sandra sat back in bliss and closed her eyes. The pampering continued for about an hour before Sandra had them stop.

" That was nice. I thought about it while you two were working. I like both of you. Even after being so rude. I'm going to let you go early... after you do one more thing. "

" No, Sandra! I don't want to leave. I'm yours forever. " Alexis cried.

" Oh, darlin'. I can't make you stay with me forever. You have a life to live and a boyfriend who loves you. " Alexis hung her head in sadness.

" What's the last thing? " Jon asked.

" Alexis, I want you to force your little boyfriend to worship your feet. You know you want to. "

" What?! "

Alexis looked over at him uncertainly. She glanced at Sandra, who nodded encouragingly. She hesitated a moment more and then walked to Jon. He only came up to her knee in his shrunken state.

" Alexis... Don't do this. " he said backing away.

Alexis kicked him square in chest, knocking him down. Her foot continued forward and smushed his face into the mattress. He thrashed around wildly, but there was no escape.

" Lick my sole. " Alexis commanded.

Since she couldn't hear his response under her foot, he slapped it in protest.

" Do it, Jonathan. I'm not letting you up until you do. "

Jon remembered that once he did this they would be free to go. Normally, he would have no problem with worshipping Alexis' feet. He loved her after all, but this was different. This foot-loving girl on top of him wasn't the Alexis he fell in love with. However, it seemed doing what she wanted was the only way to get his Alexis back.

He stuck out his tongue and lapped at her sole. Alexis moved her foot so he could get every part of her sole. He felt his tongue slide over each wrinkle. When he was done with her sole, she shoved her big toe in his mouth. It filled his mouth, leaving no barely any room. He wiggled his tongue along the underside of her toe. Alexis watched him with a slight smile on her face.

" Alright. That's enough. You can let him up, Alexis. " Sandra said.

She pulled her toe out and took a couple steps back. Jon slowly got up and spat on the bed, trying to get the taste of feet out of his mouth.

" You're free to go. "

Sandra reached down and took off the ring. Both the chains and the collars instantly disappeared. Jon and Alexis grew to their normal sizes standing on the bed. A look of horror broke out across Alexis' face.

" Jon... " she said on the verge of tears.

He quickly wrapped her in his arms while she began crying.

" It's okay, Alexis. Come on. We'll talk in your room. "

She looked up at him, her cheeks wet with tears, and nodded. He collected his now normal sized clothes, putting them on piece by piece. He left his torn shirt on the floor.

" Bye you two! Have a good day. " Sandra said waving.

Jon gave her an angry glance as they left the room.

____________________________________________________

Jon shut the door behind him as he entered Alexis' room. Neither of them had said anything on the way there. He just put his arm around her and she leaned against him. Alexis sat on the edge of her bed, staring down at the floor. He didn't remotely know what to say, but figured he should at least try.

" Alexis... Are you alright? Physically, I mean. Sandra didn't hurt you? "

She continued to look at the floor, saying nothing. Slowly, he sat down next to her.

" Please, say something. I need to know you're alright. "

The words barely left his mouth before she burst into tears again.

" No! I'm not okay. It was awful, Jon. I was stuck with Sandra for days. I had to rub her feet so many times. Yesterday, Aphrodite gave me a foot fetish. I knew what I was doing was disgusting, but I couldn't stop myself! I licked Sandra's feet all night. When you showed up, I didn't even care. I though you were a nuisance. Stopping me from worshipping Sandra's feet. " Alexis sobbed.

Jon hugged her tightly again. She buried her face in his shoulder and continued to weep.

" That's all over now, Alexis. I swear you are never going to have to do anything like that again. I'm making the deal with Aphrodite tomorrow and I'll make sure she never touches you. "

They stayed like this for a few more minutes while Alexis let it all out. When there were no more tears left, she pulled away.

" You need to be careful, Jon. I didn't trust Aphrodite before and I trust her even less now. I don't want anything to happen to you. " she said, her eyes still red from crying.

" I will. "

" I think I'm gonna go take a shower. I feel so filthy after everything I did. Will you stay here? " Alexis asked, standing up.

" Of course. I'll be right here when you're done. " he replied.

She gave him a half-hearted smile and went into the bathroom. Now that he was alone and Alexis was back to normal, Jon's anger started to bubble up. Aphrodite had gone too far this time. She could mess with him all she wanted, but Alexis was unacceptable. She didn't deserve to be put through the same things he had.

However, he decided to bottle his anger for now. He would bust it open tomorrow when he saw Aphrodite. Once he finally calmed down, he realized there was something in his pocket. Reaching in, he found the mysterious coin necklace. He'd forgotten he brought it with him the day he agreed to the triathlon. Jon ran his thumb over it's surface, feeling each strange symbol carved into it.

" What is it about this coin that makes me want to keep it so much? " he wondered.

Shrugging it off, he put the coin back in his pocket and laid on the bed...