- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm finally back! Things were pretty hectic for a few weeks there, but they've calmed down now. I am going to try my hardest to update more regularly. In this chapter, Alexis' game takes a turn for the worst and Jon makes a risky decision. Hope you enjoy! Please leave a review. I'd love to hear your thoughts and they keep me motivated.
Fleeting Love: Chapter 23

When they were done in the shower, Sandra brought Alexis back out to the bed. She dropped her at the foot and went to put on some clothes. A new toga had been waiting for Alexis on the sink's counter like Sandra said. Sandra chose a black bra and pair of panties, then pulled on a flowery pink silk robe. The robe did little to cover her large, muscular body. Alexis was fairly certain that if Sandra flexed hard enough, it would rip right off.

" Well? That wasn't so bad was it? " Sandra asked tying the robe.

" No... It wasn't. " Alexis answered, too preoccupied to be snarky.

She was becoming more and more afraid. The impulse to be at Sandra's feet wasn't going away. If anything it felt stronger.

" Aphrodite, please. It has to be you doing this. I'm sorry for everything. I'll be obedient for the rest of the game. Just reverse whatever you did to me. " she called out to the goddess.

Not surprisingly, there was no response. Alexis hugged herself, fearing what she might do if the urge didn't subside.

" What's the matter, sweetie? You've been acting strange all morning. Did Aphrodite say something that upset you? " the giantess asked sitting on the bed.

She stretched out her legs so that her humongous feet were on each side of Alexis. The chain shortened, making sure she couldn't escape.

" I'm fine. " she said, gulping nervously.

Sandra's feet were far too close for comfort.

" Alright. If you say so. You know, what we did in the shower was nice. But we're not done yet. Let's have some fun. "

Golden light radiated from the chain as Alexis suddenly started growing. In seconds, she was roughly the same size as Sandra's monstrous appendages. She definitely did not like where this was going.

" I don't know, Sandra. I didn't get much sleep last night. Maybe I could take a nap for a little while. "she asked, moving as far back as the chain allowed.

" Mmm... No. We're gonna do what I want and then you can sleep. "

Without warning, Sandra's left foot flicked forward and knocked Alexis over. Before she knew what was happening, the foot smothered her entire body. She opened her mouth to scream, but it was covered by soft foot flesh. Alexis wriggled and bucked underneath the foot. She could hear Sandra laughing because of her struggles.

" Hahaha! Cut that out! I'm ticklish! " she laughed, clenching her toes.

When she continued to writhe, the foot rose off her.

" What the hell?! Why'd you do that? " Alexis yelled, getting to her feet.

" That's what I wanted to do. I call it foot wrestlin'. I try to keep you pinned, you try to escape. Aphrodite told me to keep you by my feet for awhile, so that's what I'm gonna do. "

" What? When did s- "

Alexis was interrupted by Sandra's big toe smacking her face. As she reeled from the hit, Sandra's feet sandwiched her between them. Her right arm and torso were encased in mature, wrinkled soles.

" Let me go! I don't want your big ass feet touching me! " she yelled beating her free hand on the side of a foot.

" Oh, darn. That hurts sooo much, but I think I'll keep you right where you are. "

Alexis kept fighting against the massive peds, except the woman no longer seemed ticklish. The longer she was so close to Sandra's feet, the more she could feel the compulsion in her growing. Her feet began to look less gross and more... alluring. Before she knew what she was doing, she planted a kiss on the foot before her. The heavenly feet released Alexis as soon as she did.

" Oh, my... I was not expecting that. Aphrodite said I'd get a surprise for doing this, but I never would've guessed. She's made you like Jon! " Sandra said with a pleased grin.

Alexis knew she should have felt horrified at what she had just done, however she felt happy. She wanted to keep kissing and touching those feet.

" I'm glad you're finally on board with this. Things will be a lot more fun. Do you wanna keep going? "

" Y-Yeah. I do. Can we? Please? " the tiny girl begged.

" Of course! Here. Have at it. "

Sandra rolled over on to her stomach. Her luscious soles were pointed up to the ceiling. Slowly, she walked to the upturned feet and admired them for a moment. She was beginning to shake slightly, not out of fear but excitement. Alexis straddled her left foot near the heel and laid down along its length. Her head ended up by Sandra's toes.

Unable to contain herself any longer, she started kissing the fleshy sole beneath her. She took a deep whiff of her foot scent. It smelled like the fruity body wash she'd just rubbed on it in the shower. The lovely aroma drove her crazier. She grabbed the big toe in both hands and kissed everywhere she could reach.

" This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this... But I don't care! I love this! " Alexis thought moving on to the next toe.

Meanwhile, Sandra had a huge smile on her face.

_____________________________________________________

Jon got down on his stomach and crawled underneath Ingrid's bedroom door. She kept it closed to prevent Melanie from accidentally stumbling upon him and Bridget. Luckily, he was small enough to slip right under it. He shivered slightly as he transitioned from carpet to cool tile. He quickly crawled the rest of the way out and rose to his feet. Jon looked around the vast hallway which would be considered small at normal size. His eyes fell on the open door to Melanie's room.

" Shit. Is she home? I guess I should check before I start running around. " he thought jogging towards the door.

Last night he talked with Bridget for a bit longer before returning to the drawer. She hadn't been very happy about going back in Ingrid's shoe, but knew it was necessary. Jon got back to the drawer as fast as possible and put all the panties in their places. It didn't take long for him to fall into a deep sleep. Earlier that morning, he awoke still sore and without a giant bitch watching from above. He remade the stack of panties and got to his current position in the hallway.

It would be a few hours before Ingrid came home, but at his small stature he'd have to watch the time carefully. Over five minutes later, he arrived at the threshold to Melanie's room. He moved close to the frame and peeked around the corner. The room was relatively unchanged from the last time he had seen it. His fears were realized when he saw Melanie laying on the bed.

The youngest Aguilar laid silently, reading from an unknown book. She was wearing a light blue tank top and jeans that were rolled up to her mid-leg. One leg was bent at the knee and the other was on top of that knee. Her bare sole was pointed towards him and her toes scrunched occasionally. Jon lingered for a moment, admiring her foot. He quickly pulled his head away when he stared for too long. Looking at or thinking about feet was dangerous with the threat of Primal Jon appearing suddenly.

With Melanie here, he would have to be especially careful while searching the apartment.

" I can't be out in the open. I'll have to stay close to a wall or some furniture to hide under. "

He glanced at Melanie once more before running off to the living room. A few minutes later, Jon dashed under the coffee table and leaned on one of Ingrid's platform flip flops to catch his breath.

" Okay. What am I going to do? I doubt the kitchen has any escape routes except for a drain. Same as the bathroom. That's too risky and hard to get to. Maybe we could hide in a trash bag... No, we'd get crushed while inside it probably. Shoes are a definite no. Ingrid's purse is good, but that would be one of the first places she looked in... Dammit! I can't think of any way out! Ingrid would tear this place apart if one of us disappeared. There's no escape! " he yelled, turning and punching the massive shoe.

His frustration with this entire situation was starting to get to him. He just wanted to get the hell out of this game and see Alexis again. She was probably worried sick about him by this point. Just as much as he was worried about her. Being alone on the ship with Aphrodite acting like she had been recently couldn't be good.

When he beat this game, the first thing he'd make part of the deal would be days off from games with Alexis. She was his girlfriend and he hadn't even taken her on an official date yet.

" Man, I'm such an idiot... I should've stayed on the ship with Alexis for as long as Aphrodite let me. Instead I had to be all gung ho. "

Jon started to slowly beat his head on the side of the flip flop. Suddenly, he heard a distant booming sound. He froze with his forehead on the flip flop. He knew that sound all too well. Melanie came lazily into the living room and sat on the couch. Afraid of being spotted, the tiny boy ducked behind Ingrid's flip flops.

" Shit! She had to come out here!? Now I'm stuck here until she leaves. " he thought angrily.

He sat on the floor and put his back to the flip flop. The TV turned on to some talk show he didn't recognize. Behind him he could hear Melanie's feet moving around. Jon had calmed down from his outburst. His frustration had become dejection.

" Maybe there is no beating this game. Maybe this is Aphrodite's final trick. She made it so I could never escape. She got bored with me and decided to dispose of me in the worst way she could imagine. Being Ingrid's foot slave until the day I die. I wouldn't put it past her. Hell, I almost died the last time I was in this game. Maybe I'm destined to die under Ingrid's foot. Oh, the irony. "

His contemplation was broken as Ingrid's flip flops jostled. He looked up and saw Melanie's tan, unpainted toes slide over the edge of the flip flop. They flexed slowly, but didn't move any further. He just ignored them and looked forward again. He had to figure out what he was going to do.

The beginnings of a new idea were starting to form in his mind. It was still dangerous, but it had a much better chance of succeeding without dire consequences. Also, Bridget would certainly be against it.

" Desperate times call for desperate measures... " he whispered standing up.

Jon crept around the flip flop, not wanting to be seen just yet. Melanie watched TV obliviously with her legs stretched out underneath the coffee table. Bridget and her little sister didn't look that much alike. They both had the same dark brown hair, Melanie's was cut shorter. Not quite reaching her shoulder. Her eyes were an almond color. Her skin was a light tan compared to Bridget's. She also had a beautiful smile with cute little dimples.

While he was friends with Bridget, he spent a lot of time with Melanie too. She was a sweet girl and pretty shy. Bridget and her would constantly get into arguments and Jon had to play referee. It had been awhile since he last talked to her even before Aphrodite appeared in his life. Melanie was the tallest member of the Aguilar family despite being the youngest. Her feet were possibly the largest as well.

His questionable idea was to reveal himself to Melanie and get her to help them escape. She could open the front door and just carry them outside. First, he had to convince her to help and hope she wouldn't make the mistake of confronting Ingrid like Bridget did. If she got shrunken too, Bridget would never forgive him. Their last good chance of escaping would be ruined.

" No pressure or anything. " Jon thought, taking a deep breath.

Melanie pulled her feet off her mother's flip flops. She crossed them at the ankle on the cool tile. He slowly crept out from under the coffee table, stopping before her large toes. Melanie's toes were long and evenly lengthened. Her right big toe tapped the ground steadily. He watched her toes for a full minute before snapping out of it. The last thing he needed was for Primal Jon to take control and make this more difficult.

Jon tapped her second toe to get her attention. Her left foot moved towards him in response. He didn't dodge quick enough and was knocked over.

" What the heck? " Melanie said, leaning forward.

Her jaw dropped when she saw the tiny person scrambling off the floor.

" Melanie! It's me, Jon! You have to help me! Please! " he yelled, waving his arms.

" Jon?! What? Why are you so small? " she asked, reaching to grab him.

She cupped her hands around him protectively and brought him up to her face.

" Oh, my God. You're naked too. " she said, averting her eyes.

She transferred him to her left hand, then got a tissue from the coffee table.

" Here. Use this to cover up. "

He wrapped the tissue around his midsection.

" Thank you. "

" So? How are you so small? And how did you get in my house? "

" I've been here for months. Your mother has been keeping me prisoner. "

Jon told her the same false story he told Bridget. Trying to convince her of the existence of a goddess would be much harder than telling her Ingrid had powers. Understandably, Melanie had trouble believing his story.

" And it's not just me. She has Bridget too. Ingrid brings one of us to work with her every day. Today it was Bridget. "

" I don't know, Jon... This all sounds so crazy. My mom told me Bridget left to spend the summer with our dad. "

" That's a lie, Melanie. You know your mom isn't exactly the best person. Why would I lie about this? If you're still having trouble with this, I get it. Would it help if you heard all this from Bridget? "

" Yeah, I guess so... Honestly, I think I need some time to wrap my head around it. "

" Okay. That's fair. If you want to talk to Bridget, you'll have to sneak into your mom's room tonight when she's sleeping. It's important that you do not wake her up. The reason your sister was shrunk was because she confronted Ingrid. Keep this to yourself until you talk to Bridget, okay? "

" Okay. Is it alright if I put you back in the drawer for now? " Melanie asked, standing.

" Sure. Could you do me a favor and put away the stack I made? It takes awhile at my size. "

Melanie nodded her head in response. She carried him into Ingrid's room and gently placed him back in the drawer.

" Are you going to be alright in here? " she asked.

" I'll be fine. Leave the drawer open a crack like it was. "

She pushed the drawer in, then disappeared from his view. Jon was worried about Melanie doing something unwise. Hopefully she would do what he said, but he couldn't be sure. Sighing again, he sat down.

" All I can do now is wait. "