- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter, Jon begins taking steps to get out of his game and Alexis shows signs of falling deeper into her own. Please leave constructive review telling me what you think. Hope you enjoy!
Fleeting Love: Chapter 22

" Ah! Jesus. "

Jon winced as his muscles protested against the movement of standing up. Spending the day inside of Ingrid's shoe had been incredibly tough on him. He had been mashed thoroughly by her gargantuan clodhopper. Along with that it was very hot inside her shoe, dehydrating him and causing him to sweat a lot. Without Aphrodite using her magic to shield him, it was five times worse than the last time he'd been trapped in Ingrid's shoe.

Aphrodite's curse was unrelenting even when his body was physically spent. The 'Primal Jon', as he liked to call him, had taken over and basically screwed Ingrid's foot multiple times. It kissed, licked, and humped her foot furiously. The spans of time when Jon regained control of himself were short lived reprieves. Hours later, he was finally released from his hellish prison.

Ingrid washed him with hand soap in the bathroom sink before dumping him back in her panty drawer. He was so weak that he couldn't resist her rubbing her hands all over his body. Once inside the drawer he painfully crawled to the water dish and stayed there until now. Jon couldn't waste anymore time resting while Ingrid was asleep. While resting a plan started forming in his mind to get out of the drawer.

He only had one resource in the drawer and he had an idea of how to use it. That resource was Ingrid's panties. As much he hated to touch them, he needed to find Bridget. His plan was to stack the panties high enough to climb out of the drawer. Thankfully, Ingrid always left the drawer just open enough that he believed he could crawl through. At his small size, the stack would hopefully be able to support him.

So, Jon spent the next half hour or so piling folded panties on top of each other. Once the first stack was high enough, he made a second shorter stack so he could climb on the first easier. His feet sunk in slightly, but the stack held. He grabbed the edge of the drawer's face and hoisted himself up, his muscles ached in response. Jon swung his leg over the front of the drawer and sat there to rest a moment. He was out of the drawer!

He almost wanted to pump his arms in the air, but knew it was too soon to celebrate. That would have to wait until he won this damn game. Using his perch, Jon quickly surveyed the room. To his right was a long fall to the carpet below, one he doubted he'd survive. On his left was the top of the nightstand. Not wanting to risk suddenly falling, he carefully climbed up to the top.

With a much safer place to look around, he continued surveying. Ingrid was asleep in her bed and snoring loudly. An alarm clock also on the nightstand told him it was a few minutes past 12:30 AM.

" Dead of night. She shouldn't wake up any time soon. At least I really hope she doesn't... " Jon thought.

The message from his dream that morning echoed through his head again.

" Look in the shoe! "

What was his dream trying to tell him? There were many different shoes in this apartment. How was he supposed to know which one it was referring to? As frustrating as the message was, Jon trusted that it would help somehow. It wouldn't be the first time his dreams had given him a warning.

" Well, if I want to look inside any shoes I'll need to get to the floor. How am I going to do that? "

Other than the alarm clock there was only a lamp on the nightstand. He went over to the lamp and looked behind it. A thick, white cable extended from the base of the table and traveled down the back of the nightstand.

" Ah, crap. It just had to be a cable when I'm already sore. Ugh... Here we go. "

Jon got a good grip on the cable, locked his ankles around it, and started a slow descent. About ten minutes later, he reached the floor and collapsed to his knees. He was super exhausted and needed a few minutes. Once he felt better, he got up to begin his search. He didn't want to stay out too long and risk getting caught.

" Might as well start with the shoes under Ingrid's bed. " Jon thought dashing beneath it.

The space under her bed was almost barren except for some pairs of shoes. The shoes were all lined up right at the edge of the bed for convenience. It was mostly comfortable sneakers, but there were also some high heels and sandals. He went to the pair of black work shoes he'd been in earlier that day and climbed onto the toe. Making his way up to the mouth of the shoe, he knelt down at the edge to call out for Bridget. He hoped she was what he would find in one of these shoes. The upside of being so small was not having to worry about making noise.

" Bridget! Bridget! You in here? " Jon yelled into the shoe.

He waited for a moment, but there was no response. He hopped over to the second shoe and called for Bridget again. There was still no answer.

" On to the next pair I guess. "

He slid off the black shoe to climb on a pair of white sneakers.

" Hello? Bridget! Yell if you can hear me! "

" Jon?! Is that you?! " a small, familiar voice cried.

It was Bridget! Except her voice wasn't coming from the shoe he was standing on. He leaped onto the next shoe and looked inside. It was fairly dark under Ingrid's bed, being in a shoe didn't help much either, but he could make out a tiny Bridget standing below.

" Jon! It's really you! How did you get out of the drawer? " Bridge cried happily.

" Bridge! I used the bitch's panties to my advantage. Made a pile and climbed out. Give me a second. I'm gonna try to get you out of there. " he said looking around for something useful.

His eyes fell upon a shoelace. He grabbed it and tossed it down to her.

" Grab on and I'll pull you up. "

" Alright. " she said gripping the lace firmly.

Jon put the lace over his shoulder and began to pull. His muscles all ached in response, but he fought through it. When Bridget got to the opening, he offered her a hand up. Bridget was a lot smaller than him, maybe one and a half inches to his three. Her hair was a mess and she smelled like Ingrid's feet. Although he probably wasn't much better. He got down on his knees so their height difference wouldn't make her uncomfortable.

" Thank God I found you. I thought it was going to take days of searching. " he said putting a hand on her tiny shoulder.

" Where have you been? You disappeared for weeks. My mom looked all over the apartment for you. "

" It's a long story. It doesn't matter anyways. All that matters is that I found you and now we need to figure out how we're escaping. "

" I don't know, Jon. My mom's not stupid. I doubt we'll get another opportunity like last time. One of us is always with her during the day and the place is probably in lockdown at night. The best we could do is hide somewhere, but she'd tear everything apart to find us. Things would be ten times worse for us if she did. "

" I hate to admit it, but you're right. We need a sure fire escape plan before we try anything. I have an idea. I think you're gonna have the day shift tomorrow. While I have the place to myself, I'll take a look around. See what I can find. "

" Okay... Be careful though. Melanie might still be here. It is summer vacation. "

" I will. I'm practically pro at this now. Don't worry. " Jon said with a half-hearted smile.

" Well, do you know what time it is? "

" It was a bit past 12:30 when I was up on the nightstand. It's been like fifteen minutes since then. Why? "

" I know you're going to have to put me back in the shoe at some point. I want to enjoy the none feet smelling air for awhile. Let's sit and talk. " Bridget said walking to the toe of the shoe.

Jon followed her and they both sat with their feet hanging over the edge. The pair reminisced about how things were before Ingrid had decided that she didn't want Bridget hanging out with Jon. They did have some good times. Anything was better than dwelling on their current situation. He remembered when he'd come to this apartment months ago to change Ingrid's mind, only to be shrunken. It saddened him to think that their former friendship would never be fully healed after everything that happened. Eventually, his mind shifted to Alexis. Jon worried how she was doing with him gone yet again.

" I hope she isn't too upset with me... "

__________________________________________________________

Alexis struggled uselessly against the golden chain wrapped around her body. After spending some time in the pool the previous day, Sandra returned to her cabin. She forced Alexis to rub her feet for an hour or so and then they watched TV until Sandra decided to go to bed. She put Alexis on the center of her sole, lengthened the chain, and tied her to her foot securely. Alexis spent the entire night uncomfortably bound to Sandra's gigantic, upright foot.

It was now morning and Sandra still hadn't woken up yet. Due to her awkward position, she got little to no sleep throughout the night and desperately wanted to be freed.

" Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Are you enjoying your first game? " a voice suddenly said from below.

Alexis looked down to see a tiny Aphrodite standing on the bed. Aphrodite was dressed in a short, white toga with one strap over her left shoulder. Her blonde hair was styled in the usual curly way. Brown, knee-high gladiator sandals were on her feet. Golden bracelets adorned her wrists. A ruby necklace sparkled around her neck.

" Aphrodite... Are you here to gloat? " Alexis said angrily.

" I expected you to beg for me to let you out of this game first thing. What a shame. "

" Why should I? You're not going to. "

" No, but it's always fun to hear mortals beg. You must be terribly uncomfortable up there. Come on down. We need to chat. " Aphrodite said waving a hand.

The chain binding Alexis suddenly disappeared. She fell the short distance to the bed roughly and bounced once. She quickly got back to her feet to see Aphrodite looking at her with an amused grin. Alexis felt her neck to see if the collar was still there. Sadly, she couldn't be that lucky. She also noticed that even at their small size, she only came up to Aphrodite's chin.

" I have exciting news. Jon is finally starting to make progress in his game. Mind you, it's only the first step. It will likely still take some time, but progress is progress. Right? If he gets a move on, maybe you won't be stuck in your game much longer either. "

" Why should I believe anything you say? For all I know you have no intention of letting me or Jon out of these games. "

" Jon and I made an agreement, girl! I do not go back on my deals. It's because of the first deal I made with Jon that you two are even together! When he finishes his game, you will be freed. He and I will make another deal for both of your safety. I will not break that one either! Do you understand? " Aphrodite said barely containing her anger.

Alexis said nothing in response. She wanted so badly to let out some of her own anger and hit Aphrodite. That would be the worst thing she could possibly do however. Aphrodite stepped very close to Alexis and moved her mouth right next to her ear.

" Did you forget I can hear everything you're thinking? If you want to strike me, go ahead. I won't stop you. Just know I will strike back and it will be much harder. " Aphrodite whispered.

Alexis gulped nervously. An all too familiar frightening energy was seeping into the air. Her hands were beginning to shake.

" That is what I thought. Learn your place, girl. The sooner you do, the sooner things will become easier for you. "

Aphrodite vanished and reappeared at normal size next to the bed. She grabbed Alexis in her fist, raising her to her face.

" I could have made this much worse for you. Sandra is reasonable as long as you do what she asks. She doesn't even ask that much of you. There are far more terrible people I could've given you to. The only reason I'm being this kind is because of Jon. If you keep agitating me, I may not be so nice anymore. Remember that. "

With that said, Aphrodite wiggled her fingers along Sandra's sole and unceremoniously dropped Alexis onto the bed. She bounced twice before finally settling. Aphrodite was already gone when she looked back and Sandra was beginning to stir. While she had been bouncing, the chain attaching her to Sandra's toe ring reformed.

" G'morning, Alexis. Oh, look at you. How did ya get untied? " Sandra asked sitting up.

" Aphrodite stopped by. She's the one who woke you up. " Alexis yelled getting up.

" Interesting. Did she leave a message for me? "

" No. She came just to talk to me... "

" Alrighty then. Well, little lady, I think we should both get cleaned up. You smell like chlorine and that toga is all dirty. Maybe Aphrodite will give you a new one if you're good. " Sandra said laying her hand down for Alexis.

She hesitated a moment, but climbed onto Sandra's palm. Sandra would make her go with one way or another. The golden chain elongated to the necessary length as she stood. Sandra carried her into the bathroom and set her on the sink's counter.

" How are we going to do this? Hmmm... I know! We can shower together! " Sandra said grinning happily.

She looked down at Alexis expectantly, quirking an eyebrow. Alexis realized the giantess was waiting for her response.

" I don't know, Sandra... Don't you think a shower at my size is dangerous? And kinda awkward? " she said clutching her arm.

" There's no need to be shy, silly. We're both ladies. If you're worried about your size, I can make you bigger. We won't do anything too personal. Okay? "

" Alright... Whatever you want, Sandra. "

" Great! Let's get undressed then. " Sandra said pulling off the purple tank top she'd slept in.

Alexis let her toga fall to the counter top and kicked it away. When Sandra finished undressing, she started the shower and got the water to a good temperature. The chain began to glow as Alexis grew a few inches in height. She was now almost seven inches tall. Sandra cupped her hand behind Alexis and swooped her off her feet.

" There ya go. No need to worry anymore. " Sandra laughed carrying her into the shower.

The normally small streams of water from the shower head were much larger at Alexis' size, but not overwhelming. She was thoroughly doused by water as Sandra lowered her to the floor between her feet.

" Be careful. Wouldn't want to accidentally step on you. "

Sandra slid the shower door closed and let the water wash over her. As an extraordinarily tall woman, Sandra had to bend her head down to get her hair wet. Alexis moved close to Sandra's left ankle to escape the continuous downpour of water. Seeing the giantess' naked body was odd for Alexis. It would have been strange at a regular size, but was even more so on such a grand scale.

Sandra suddenly bent over with a purple bottle in hand. She undid the cap and squeezed a red goop onto her left foot.

" Clean yourself off with that and while you're down there clean my feet. You can do a better job than me. "

The giantess didn't wait for a response, she rose back to full height and applied the body wash elsewhere. Alexis moved out from the cover Sandra's body offered. The red goop was running down her foot to her long toes. At seven inches tall, Alexis noticed Sandra's size sixteen foot still easily dwarfed her.

" Where does this lady find shoes? " she wondered.

A fruity aroma was emanating from the goop, but she couldn't distinguish just one. Letting out a sigh, she scooped some of the body wash in each hand and rubbed it on herself. Once she was covered in pink foam, she began rubbing the goop around on top of Sandra's foot. From there, Alexis went to her large, almost finger like toes. The toes splayed out in reaction to her touch.

She rubbed the length of each toe with her small hands. Sandra's toes were extremely soft because of the water. She found herself massaging Sandra's big toe after it was already lathered up. An odd feeling broke her from the trance. The feeling was in her private area. She was becoming aroused!

" Holy crap... What the hell is wrong with me?! " Alexis thought pointlessly trying to hide it.

This was not normal. Something had been done to her and she had a feeling a certain goddess was to blame.

" Hey, little lady! You're not done. Ya gotta get the bottom of that foot and there's another one waitin'. Let me help you. " Sandra said from overhead.

Alexis stumbled back as she lifted her huge foot over the small girl. Her reddened, wet sole dominated Alexis' view. Sandra dipped her toes down and shoved Alexis to the floor. She quickly tried to get up, but Sandra placed her foot on her and began rolling Alexis along her sole. Alexis yelped in surprise as the wall of flesh pushed across the floor.

She felt the muscles in Sandra's foot flexing on her naked back. One moment the ball of the giantess' foot was in her face, the next her heel was pushing Alexis' side. Eventually, Sandra's toes grabbed her and wiggled all over her body before letting her go. Alexis shakily got to her feet. Terrifyingly enough, she was more aroused than before the surprise attack. She wanted to feel indignant, but was overcome with a desire to touch Sandra's feet again.

" Hello? Snap out of it, sweetie. Water's gonna get cold soon. Here's some more body wash. " Sandra said squeezing red goop onto her right foot.

Alexis slowly started drifting toward the foot. She was beginning to be very afraid. There was no fighting this strange compulsion inside her. It had happened once before during the game with Sandra and the feeling went away after awhile. She could only hope it would disappear soon...