- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello everybody! Happy to finally get back to this story. I really do love writing this one. Hope you enjoy!
Fleeting Love: Chapter 11

Alexis sighed and rolled onto her side. It had now been at least a month since Jon disappeared. Aphrodite still didn't know anything about what happened to him. She said she had her theories, but couldn't prove any of them and without proof couldn't attempt to get him back. Alexis had been in a depressed state ever since Jon seemed to fall off the face of the Earth.

She rarely left her cabin, except to get food or fresh air. She just wasn't in the mood for having fun on the cruise. Lately, Aphrodite had started trying to cheer her up with little success. First,she tried getting her to meet new guys. When that failed, she made a guy look exactly like Jon.

Once Alexis discovered that was actually all it was, she became even more depressed. What Alexis really wanted was Jon returned safely to her. Just then, there was a knock on her door.

" May I come in? " the voice of Aphrodite echoed in her mind.

" Sure. "

The goddess of love materialized next to her bed. Today, she was wearing a short toga and knee high gladiator sandals. Her hair was curled and hung loosely around her shoulders. Her hands were hidden behind her back. As usual her golden ruby necklace glimmered around her neck.

" Hello, darling. Still as moody as ever, I see " she said frowning with mock sadness.

Alexis didn't feel the need to respond.

Aphrodite sighed " Well, I have brought you something that should make you feel a bit better. "

She moved her hand from behind her back and held it out for Alexis to see. Standing in her palm was a five inch tall boy. He couldn't be more than a couple years older than her. He was wearing the same work uniform Jon used to wear. He had long black hair that fell over one of his eyes. The boy grinned when he saw her.

" Who is this? " Alexis asked sitting up.

" Parker. Your new personal servant. " Aphrodite smiled.

" Mistress. " Parker said bowing.

" Isn't he adorable? And very well trained I might add. " Aphrodite said.

" Aphrodite, I appreciate you trying to cheer me up, but I don't need a personal servant. "

Aphrodite set the tiny boy down on the bed and he immediately ran to Alexis' feet. Parker grew a few inches and started rubbing her feet with a large smile on his face.

" I know how much you love a good foot rub. Parker is a first class masseur. He can control his size and you can control it as well. He lives to serves you. "

Alexis opened her mouth to reply, but stopped when she felt Parker rubbing her foot. Parker's foot massage felt amazing! She was tempted to sit back and let him rub, but she shoved him away with her foot. Parker gave her a sad look.

" Aphrodite, I'm sorry. I don't want a servant. I just want Jon back. "

Aphrodite's face turned from a smile to a grimace.

" Listen, little mortal girl. I am growing tired of your endless talk of Jon. Do you not think I want him back too? I am the reason you two are even together in the first place. Your depressing attitude is beginning to bring me down. If you are going to continue being like this, I need to get some kind of entertainment out of you. If you don't take Parker and cheer up, I might just have to make you play some games like Jon did. Does that sound fun? " the goddess boomed.

While Aphrodite had been talking, an unsettling aura had seeped into the air. Alexis felt incredibly small and powerless in front of Aphrodite, even though the goddess had done nothing to her.

" I guess you'll be keeping Parker then? " Aphrodite said sweetly.

Her demeanor changed on a dime. Alexis just stared at her, wide-eyed.

" Good. I'm glad we have an understanding. I really do like you, Alexis. I would hate it if I was forced to do something neither of us would enjoy... Remember that. "

With those words echoing in Alexis' head, Aphrodite vanished in a puff of smoke. Parker began rubbing her foot again. Alexis was too frightened to stop him.

__________________________________________________________

Jon pushed open the door to Evandre's house. The door was weighted to give you a workout just walking into her house. Evandre had given him four days to rest after his fight with Nathan. The cut over his left eye was an angry red scar now. One of the amazons at the barracks had told him he was likely going to have the scar for awhile.

He didn't really mind as long as his vision wasn't impaired. Truthfully, he thought he looked kind of badass with the scar. Last night Nathan had come to the barracks to tell him the last part of his training was starting tomorrow. Nathan's bicep was wrapped up tightly. He wasn't supposed to put too much stress on it for a week or so.

Jon walked down the hall to the fighting ring. What he saw in the ring made his mouth drop open.

" Whoa. " he said climbing down the steps.

Standing in the ring was the biggest amazon he had seen yet. She was at least 15 feet tall, her head was a couple feet short of the rafters overhead.

" Good morning, Jon. This is Bremusa. She is going to be your sparring partner for the last part of your training. Get in the ring. "

Nathan opened the door for him.

" You won't be needing your sword. " he said.

Jon took his sword off his belt and put it up against the wall. Nathan shut the door behind him as he entered the ring. Bremusa knelt down and extended her pinky finger to Jon.

" Hello. "

Bremusa looked younger in age, probably close to Asteria. She had long, curly blonde hair with blue eyes. She was wearing a tan cloth garment that seemed to barely hold her giant cleavage and only covered the upper portion of her chest, revealing her midriff. A skirt of the same cloth covered everything below her waist going down to mid thigh. Her humongous feet were bare on the dirt.

Jon took her pinky in both of his hands and shook. " Nice to meet you. "

" Oh, aren't you a little cutie. " she said grinning.

" Bremusa, contain yourself. This is important. " Evandre said sternly.

The grin fell from Bremusa's face as she rose back to her full height.

" Okay, Jon. Our goddess has ordered this training specifically. She believes if it does come to a fight with Aphrodite she will make herself larger because of your... special preferences. Aphrodite does love irony. Bremusa is one of the largest amazons on the island and the only one willing to help. You're going to practice dodging her attacks until you become so accustomed to it, you never get touched by her. "

Jon nodded his head. " Sounds easy enough. I've already had plenty of practice dealing with giantesses. "

" Then let's get right to it. Take it easy at first Bremusa. "

Bremusa nodded and poised herself. Jon did the same.

" Gimme your best shot. " he laughed.

Bremusa raised her large foot and brought it down on top of Jon. She moved so slowly though, Jon easily rolled out of the way. Bremusa swung her hand down, trying to swat him. He jumped to the side and her hand made dirt fly into the air. She kicked her leg out and almost hit Jon. Missing his own leg by inches.

" Alright. You're pretty good. Time to up the difficultly, Bremusa. "

Jon looked back to Bremusa just as her hand slammed into him. He flew back and landed roughly in the dirt. Without any time to move, she stomped her foot down on him. All the air in his lungs escaped in a painful gasp.

" You're not that good, little guy. " Bremusa laughed.

Jon struggled under her massive ped. His member rubbed against her surprisingly soft sole, making it stir.

" Oh! What's that I feel? I think he likes this, Evandre. "

" That's enough. Let him up. "

With a sigh, she took her foot off of him. Jon stood up and saw everyone was staring at him... with their eyes pointed downwards. Bremusa covered her mouth with her hand and giggled. Nathan started to laugh heartily. Evandre's mouth quirked up in an odd smile. Jon looked down to see his member pitching a tent in his pants.

" Well you're just full of surprises, aren't you? " Evandre said barely containing her laughter.

" Oh, great. " Jon thought and tried to cover his crotch pathetically.

__________________________________________________________

Jon sighed and rubbed the wet cloth on his face. He had just finished another training session with Bremusa. He'd been practicing with her for about a month now. His dodging skill was much better than before. Bremusa hardly ever caught him.

Things had been pretty crappy since Evandre found out about Jon's foot fetish. She made sure Bremusa never let her feet touch Jon for long. Somehow, Evandre had also learned of Asteria's nightly visits and ordered her to stay away from Jon until he left the island along with any other amazon not specifically commanded to interact with him. That was weeks ago though, Jon hadn't touched a woman's feet in so long and he was ready to burst. He threw the rag down and went out into the hall.

Evandre was standing by the front door with her arms folded across her chest. " I hope you're not in a hurry to get back to the barracks. I have a surprise for you. "

" Ah, seriously? I'm really tired and I just wanna go to sleep. "

" Come on. Humor me. "

She pushed open the door. Standing outside of Evandre's house was Bremusa, looking very happy. Today, she was wearing black cloth garments and black boots. Her blonde hair was done up in a ponytail.

" Bremusa? I thought you already went home? " Jon asked.

" Evandre asked me to stick around. "

" I was thinking you're due for a little reward, Jon. You've been working hard and made a lot of progress. I won't force you to, but if you want you can go home with Bremusa and... have some fun. "

" You're serious? This isn't some joke? "

" No, Jon. This past month was a test. We wanted to see how long you could go without giving in to your fetish. Our goddess thinks it will be important for you to be able to resist it. Like I said though, you've been doing well. I asked the goddess and she agreed that you deserve a reward. So, here she is. Take it or leave it. "

Jon thought about it for a moment, but he already knew the answer the second Evandre had asked.

" Yes! " he said with a big, goofy grin spreading across his face.

" Yay! " Bremusa yelled and scooped him up.

Her hands made a makeshift seat that she placed him in.

" Thanks, Evandre! I really appreciate this! "

" No need to thank me! You kids have fun, but don't get too crazy! We're still training tomorrow! " Evandre called as Bremusa began walking away.

Bremusa laughed and nodded to her. They traveled in silence for awhile. Almost everyone on the street stared at them with curious looks.

" Don't mind them, Jon. " Bremusa suddenly spoke up.

" What? Oh, no. I don't. Do they always do this when you come to the city? "

" They're not staring at me, silly. They're staring at you. You've caused quite a disturbance on our little island. "

" Oh, really? "

" Yes. We haven't had a male guest to the island in many years. Especially one who was so closely involved with Aphrodite. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but more than a few want you dead. "

" What?! Seriously? "

" Yes. Some believe you actually are Aphrodite's spy. They would have already killed you if you weren't under Queen Thermodosa's and Lady Evandre's protection. "

" Jeez. I knew some of you didn't like me, but killing me? I didn't think about that. "

" You have nothing to fear. Our goddess needs you. Anyone foolish enough to go against the queen and Evandre would never consider disobeying her wishes. "

" Well, don't I feel safe and cozy. Can we change the subject? "

" Of course. "

" So, Evandre said you're one of the largest amazons on the island. Does that mean there's a larger one? "

" Yes, there are two larger amazons on the island. Alcibie and Derimacheia. "

" Both of them are bigger than you? "

" Alcibie is a few feet taller than me. Derimacheia is at least twenty-five feet tall. She is also one of the first amazons. She lives on the far side of the island with her slaves and a small group of amazons. "

" Twenty-five feet? Wow. Must look kinda odd being so old, huh? "

" No. She doesn't appear that much older than Lady Evandre. She's only four years older. "

" Wait,wait,wait. Evandre is one of the first amazons? She doesn't look older than 45. "

" You don't know, Jon? Amazons physically age very, very slowly once we grow out of adolescence. Amazons who grow to my size are rare. Evandre is more than one hundred years old. "

" Whoa... I feel stupid for not thinking about that earlier. It makes sense, I suppose. "

Bremusa giggled to herself. They didn't say much more after that. Bremusa lived just outside of the city, so the trip wasn't very long. After branching off from the main road and walking for awhile, they arrived at her home. Bremusa's home was a long, tall wooden building with a slanted roof.

Torches were placed on its walls and in poles spread around it. As they approached, a man in a brown toga came out of a small cabin that was off to the side.

" Good evening, Miss. I see you have brought a guest. Should I get you both something to eat and drink? " the man called up.

" Jon? Would you like something? " Bremusa asked.

" Sure. I'm starving. "

" Yes, Robert. Bring us some meat and water. We'll be in the house. Once you've done that, you and the others are not to enter until we come out. "

" Right away, Miss. "

Robert went back to the cabin.

" So you have slaves too, huh? "

" Yes, I do. Some things are hard to do at my size. I treat them very well, Jon. Better than most. "

" Hey, I'm not judging. Just making an observation. "

" Hmmm, sure. I'm going to put you down now. "

She lowered him to the ground, where he hopped out of her hands. Bremusa crouched down in front of the door to her home and undid a huge bolt lock.

" Come on in. " she said opening up the double doors.

Jon walked past her into the building. The building was pretty much empty on the inside. Support beams were positioned down the length of the building. There was a large mass of fur pelts laying in the center of the building, which Jon could only assume was her bed. Lanterns were hung around the pelts and wooden tables surrounded it.

As he inspected the building, Bremusa crawled inside on all fours.

" Please, take a seat at any table. Robert will bring the food soon. " she said laying down on the pelts.

Jon scrambled up onto the table closest to Bremusa. His feet dangled in open air inches above the ground.

" Man, I can't wait until I'm normal sized again. This sucks. " he thought with a sigh.

They made small talk for a few minutes, but stopped when Robert and another man came in with their food. Robert set a plate with what looked like a steak and a knife in front of Jon. The other man brought a large slab of meat over to Bremusa that he needed both hands to carry. She took it from him with two fingers and popped it into her mouth. Jon's eyes widened at that, the slab of meat could've fed a normal-sized family for a few days. Bremusa ate it in a single gulp.

At that moment, a third man entered rolling a barrel in front of him. He rolled the barrel to the table Jon sat at and heaved it to a vertical position. Prying the lid off with a knife, he produced a metal cup with a handle and filled it with water from the barrel. Jon accepted it with a nod. Robert and the third man lifted up the barrel and carried it over to Bremusa. She picked it up with ease and drank some.

" Thank you, boys. You can all turn in for the night. No need to wake us up in the morning. We'll wake when we're good and ready. "

" Yes, Miss. " Robert nodded with a grin.

All three servants left through a smaller door built into one of the large double doors. Jon started to cut up his steak, thankfully it wasn't very tough. Although it was a bit more cooked than he liked. Bremusa watched in amused silence as Jon ate his food. Once he was done eating, he jumped down from the bench and went over to Bremusa's pile of furs.

" So, do you wanna... get to the fun part? "

" Of course, little man. Go ahead and get comfortable. I'll do the same. "

Bremusa reached down and started to pull off her immense boots. Jon kicked off his boots and fumbled with his belt. Once she finished with her boots, she removed her shirt. Jon couldn't help but stare at her incredibly large breasts. It took a few minutes for them to get completely undressed, he took even longer because his excitement made him mess up multiple times. When Jon was done, Bremusa wrapped her hand behind him and lifted him up to her face.

" Shall we get started, little one? " she said with a grin.

" Yeah. "

She set him down by her feet on the mound of pelts. He took a moment to look at her feet. At his current size, Bremusa's feet dwarfed him by a considerable amount. Even if he reached up as high as he could, her toes would still be an arms length out of reach. Bremusa's gigantic sole had very few wrinkles and her toes were slender.

" So, uh, how should I do this? "

" Climb up onto my ankle. I have an idea. "

Bremusa put her foot down flat next to the ankle of her right foot. Jon scrambled onto her left foot, which she lifted up so he could get on her ankle. Once he got on, he straddled it and looked up to the grinning Bremusa.

" What'd you have in mind? "

Bremusa's grin widened as her left foot rose above him and suddenly dropped on top of him, covering everything but his arms and legs. Her heel was pressed up against his crotch in a slightly uncomfortable way, but made his member stir at the same time.

" Start rubbing. " Bremusa said seductively.

She raised her foot a bit so Jon could massage it properly. Jon reached his small hands up and began kneading her soft skin. Bremusa sighed in pleasure at his touch. He continued to rub for awhile, even though he could only reach the upper and middle parts of her sole. He became more and more aroused by the minute.

Eventually, Bremusa smushed her foot down on him, sandwiching him between her gigantic peds.

" Making you 'pop' is taking much longer than I thought. Let's make it a bit more interesting. "

She started to rock the heel of her foot on his exposed crotch. Jon couldn't resist it any longer. He grabbed her foot in both arms and began kissing it passionately while moving with the motion of her heel. In moments, he came onto her smooth heel and went limp. Laughing, Bremusa took her foot off him and picked him up in one hand.

She brought him back up to her face, still giggling. " I hope you're not spent already. We haven't even begun to have fun yet. "

Still breathing heavily, Jon grinned. " This is nothing. " he panted out.








Chapter End Notes:
Word of warning. There's going to be a time skip between this chapter and the next one to keep the story interesting and advance the plot. Thank you for reading!