- Text Size +

Eaten Alive

By

Asukafan2001

© Copyright 2004. Giantess Planet. All Rights Reserved.

 

 

 

It was so early, as I rolled over onto my side; my clock read 6:30am as I lied back in bed. I kicked my legs into the air and smashing them back down into my mattress a few times before I sat up in bed.

 

I slid my legs over the side of the bed and pushed them into my yellow slippers as I headed down the hall running my hand through my long blonde hair as I pushed the bathroom door open. I glanced at myself in the full length mirror. My long blonde hair spilled over my shoulders as my blue eyes seemed to stare back at me. My Abercrombie t-shirt hung loosely over me stomach covering my smallish breasts but stopping just above my pierced navel. I pressed my hands against the side of my stomach squeezing it slightly, still perfectly toned I thought to myself as my plaid red and black checkered boxer shorts hung loosely from my waist.

 

I bent down over the sink turned the water on; I cupped my hands below the faucet and splashed water up on my face perking me up. I grabbed the hand towel beside the sink pulling it off of the white plastic loop which held it to the wall. I ran the towel across my face wiping the water from my face, then grabbing for my black hair scrunchy pulling my blonde hair back.

 

I felt awake and alive as I walked down the hall, as I reached my room kicked my slippers off and grabbed my blue jogging shorts. I slid them on while putting on an old t-shirt. I slid my feet into my jogging shoes and ran down the stairs and out the back door for my morning jog,


 

 

I pulled my head off my work bench, my back sore from sleeping hunches over all night. I tiredly stood up looking down at my first working invention. I grabbed the matter destabilizer anxious to test it but still feeling tired. I spotted an apple sitting on the staircase. I fired the ray gun at the apple. In theory it should break apart the apple and recreate a better version of the apple. As the beam hit the apple it shot back at me slamming into my chest. The light now engulfed me and the apple.

 

This can’t be happening as I stumbled up the stairs from the basement, I pushed my way through the kitchen hoping to make it upstairs to get help but as I passed the table my legs gave out. I grabbed onto the table trying to stop my fall as I continued to try to stand but my legs were having none of it.

 

“It’s starting, no!” I scream as I find myself getting smaller and smaller, the world continues to expand rapidly as my body starts to levitate. Panic, fear and amazement run through my mind all at once. A part of me is amazed that it’s really working. Here I am the first person to be shrunk ever. I have a working shrink ray in my basement. I am going to be rich I think to myself.

 

The fear starts to overpower my amazement as I look around at myself floating in the air like this; My molecules are changing, mutating, adapting, building bigger, faster, stronger, me. It was incredible for these few moments I was completely weightless. It was different then being in zero gravity cause that is merely an illusion of no weight but I was literally weightless.

 

The blissful moment faded as I found myself hurdling and crashing into a white wall. I painfully push my body up off the dingy white ground. I spin around dazed and confused at where I am at.

 

The floor is freezing cold sending shivers down my spine, the walls extend upwards miles upon miles into the air, however they are at a slope, at first quite gradual but quickly becoming steeper and steeper until its is close to a 90 degree angle but no quite.

 

I take a running start and try to push my way up the wall but I soon found myself sliding back down to where I started. Its hopeless I’m trapped.

 

“HELP! Someone help” I scream


 

 

 

I ran across our frontline feeling refreshed and invigorated after my six my jog, it was going to be a hot one today, it already feels muggy I thought as sweat poured off my body soaking into my shorts and t-shirt.

 

As soon as I opened the front door the cool air hit me making my body tingle in pleasure as I headed into the kitchen spying a clean bowl on the table along with a spoon. I shrugged my shoulders as I walked towards the cupboards grabbing my honey nut cheerios, then some milk from the fridge and headed over to the kitchen table. My body screamed in delight as I sat down my tired muscles allowed to rest as I poured the milk into the bowl and dumped in the cheerios.


 

 

 

I heard the door open and close; there was a heavy thud which caused everything to vibrate suddenly. Everything settled and I breathed a sigh of relief but a second thud caused everything to shake this one stronger then the last one.

 

What’s going on, we don’t get earthquakes here, it’s not like this is California. I think to myself as the thuds happen in a rhythmic pattern each one stronger then the last. I look up at the sky a whitish tan blur glides by, the thud this time shoots me a few feet into the air. I painfully crash back onto the floor staring up in fear and awe as I look around. Where am I? What happened to me after I was shot with that beam? Did it bring me to some new world? Am I in some kind of vortex? Maybe I was sucked into some kind of parallel world.

 

The thuds return this time a massive structure appears far, far above the white walls. I look up unable to believe what I see. It, it can’t be. My eyes must be deceiving me. All I can see is Elaine, she looks down right at me, I wave my hands yelling but still unable to believe what I am seeing. These walls around me extend miles upon miles up into the air and she dwarfs these walls with ease, her arms appear to be taller then the walls which I am entrapped in.

 

My eyes bug out as she holds a white cylinder above me; she begins to tilt the cylinder as white droplets rain down on me pelting me. I manage to dodge the first few and laugh as I shout missed me, then almost as if to laugh back a torrent of the white liquid splashes down. It puddles around my ankles and soon I find myself treading water. A bit of it splashes into my mouth. I spit the first bit out as more splashes in. Its milk, I am swimming in milk I think to myself.

 

“Elaine!!” I shout once again as I fall below the surface, I frantically kick my legs and manage to surface and spit up more of the milk. I start to swim towards the side but even the edges seem to be miles in either direction, there has to be two or three miles of worth milk in this. Boulders then start to plummet down into the bowl. I frantically swim now looking for anyplace where I can get shelter. I stare up at the sky seeing a boulder coming straight for me. I dive beneath the milk swimming down as deep as I can. I stare upwards watching the boulders pelt down into the milk and the bob back up. I can’t believe this is happening.

 

I float back towards the top; I look around seeing giant tan boulders everywhere. In fact they look more like doughnuts, I try to take a bite of one but they are hard as rock yet have a feint honey taste coating the outer layer.

 

“Elaine! Down here” I yell hoping she somehow hears me but part of me knows it’s hopeless. My limbs begin to tire so I cling to one of the cheerios as I stare up at her unable to believe it’s really her.

 

I cringe in awe as a metal platform glistens as it lowers down towards me. A spoon I think to myself, that’s a spoon. It moves quickly as it splashes into the icy milky waters. I can only stare as the metal rod begins to glide back into the air with milk spewing over the sides raining back down towards the bowl.A few moments later the spoon reappears in the sky, it slams beneath the milky waters causing tidal waves that that ripple across the waters.

 

Nervous minutes pass by as I dart my eyes around the bowl. Elaine is shoveling in what must be tons upon tons of food by the minute. The spoon starts to lower a little to close to me for my liking so I dip beneath the milk filled waters trying to create as much distance as possible between me and the spoon. I hear the spoon splash down into the bowl. I frantically swim hoping that I am making enough distance between it and me as I don’t want to die today.

 

My lungs start to burn forcing me to surface. I bob my head up between two cheerios, for a moment I feel safe till I realize the walls of the bowl are no where to be found, the words Abercrombie shoot past me, I am on the spoon I curse to myself as I frantically try to swim to the edge but it seems like I am not moving at all, even the spoon looks more like a lake that I am trying to swim across then a simple spoon.

 

I look up unable to believe what I am seeing; the face of Elaine fills the sky like a mountain. I stare at her in shock and awe, unable to believe how large she looks. Don’t eat me please, Elaine! I shout but it falls on deaf ears as I find myself clinging to a iceberg sized cheerio just to stay afloat as waves crash against the mountainous cheerio and me forcing me to dig my hands into the rock hard cereal while kicking my legs as I barely manage to keep my head about the ice cold milk.

 

The sterling white teeth of Elaine hang down from the ceiling like a daggers, milk drips down off of them splashing down onto the spoon. I spot a piece cheerio twice the size of me stuck her tooth. I am going to die I scream as her dagger like teeth lower locking together sealing everything in darkness, only a few slivers of light manage to break through between a small gap in her teeth. Just then her mouth opens up as the spoon and I are pulled out. I look up at the monstrous Elaine confused until I see her talking on her cell phone. I was saved by a phone call from one of her lame friends.


 

 

I couldn’t believe how good these cheerios tasted today. I never realized how famished I was until now. I shoveled in spoonful after spoonful until my cell phone rang. I rolled my eyes and pulled the spoon out of my mouth.

 

“Oh hi Laura, no I haven’t seen Steve all morning. I have no idea where he is, I will see if he is in his lab hold on.” I set the phone down and plunge the spoon into my mouth quickly tossing the empty spoon back into the bowl as I head towards the basement door.

 

“Steve you down here?” I shout as I swallow the mouthful of cereal. Where is he anyway? Its not like him to miss breakfast I think to myself as I shrug my shoulders and head back to the table.

 

“No, haven’t seen him Laura. I will let him know that you called.” I hung up the phone and shoved another spoonful of cereal into my mouth as I was now running late.


 

 

I couldn’t make out what she was saying but her rotten morning breath blew passed me in the form of a strong wind. I wanted to cover my nose but I couldn’t risk letting go as I may at this point drown. My entire body ached, my arms quivered as they struggled to hold on, my legs felt like they were a ton each as I barely managed to find the energy to kick them in the thick milky waters.

 

I had to find a way off of here I think to myself, but everything lurch forward as Elaine’s voice stopped and I was shoved past the white daggers which now drug against the spoon pushing the milk and cereal onto her tongue. Elaine, please its me I tried to yell but it was futile as the spoon left encasing everything in darkness.

 

I found myself sitting on her tongue as the milk drained out everywhere, shadows of light and dark were cast about, I caught glimpses of the outside world before her lips would snap shut once again. Soggy and decimated cheerios past by me as they began to take on a more pulp look as her tongue rose pressing me against the roof of her mouth, then sinking to the bottom of her mouth causing me to fall onto her tongue.

 

Everything shot to the right and I found myself tumbling across her tongue, my head bangs against her massive teeth searing my arm in half. I scream out in pain as I try to push myself away from her teeth my arm still stuck in one of the grooves of her molars. I grabbed my stub of an arm as the waves of Saliva, cheerio bits and milk rushed over me as Elaine’s tongue rose up. I struggled to grab for anything with my one arm but the torrent of spit and milk was to strong for my diminutive body as I fell over the side.

 

As I entered her esophagus I was pressed into the cheerio paste as waves of milk rushed past me, I tried to fight my way out but the muscles of Elaine’s esophagus pressed the cheerio paste tighter and tighter against my body. I made a wild grab for the lower sphincter opening of Elaine’s esophagus but it was no use as I splash down into Elaine’s stomach. Gastric acids splash up around me peeling away the cheerio paste, I can only watch the cheerio’s disintegrate around me.

 

I looked around with tear filled eyes trying to see anything but blackness but pain coursed through my aching body as the gastric acids now pressed against me on either side. I flailed my limbs till I had no more as finally my head sunk beneath the acidic waters never to surface again. I would soon become apart of Elaine.


 

 

Elaine tossed the bowl into the sink as she slung her backpack over her shoulder as she ran out to her car with a little extra zip in her step. She was a bit curious to where the extra zing came from having no idea it was from her brother who was being broken cell by cell and becoming one with her body.

 

Elaine was about to have the best game of Tennis in her collegiate career at the expense of her brother.

 

-The End-