[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

In the magical and dangerous world of Felarya, there lives a family of neeras, tiny people with mouse ears and tails. These neeras exist on the bottom of Felarya's brutal food chain, where predators of various sizes roam the land in a never ending hunger driven quest for digestive dominance over those smaller than themselves. 

The Neeros family is special, and because of their unusual taste they are forced to hide away from the primevil forces of nature that seek to make them a meal. This story introduces Dayna, a brilliant neera inventor who through her technological marvels has kept her two siblings alive. But when the apex predator of Felarya, Kat Ambrose, discovers her, it is a battle of science vs nature for Dayna's continued existence. 

Part 1 of the Neeros Family Series of Short Stories


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Feet, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5384 Read: 4829
Published: September 21 2013 Updated: September 21 2013
Story Notes:

This is part one of a series of short stories written by myself, Dayna, and my brother Val. This story introduces my character and her arch nemesis. The next will feature Val's character, and will be written by him, giving his point of view. Please read and review! The more feedback we get, the better and faster we can pump these out!

1. Book 1: Dayna by Dayna and Valentean Neeros [Reviews - 1] (5384 words)

This is my first ever giantess story! I hope you all like it!