- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Barbara and the girls

Barbara Greene was your average 40 year old woman trying to hold onto her youth.She went to the gym 5 days a week and kept a pretty strict diet only cheating here and there.She still had her beautiful blonde hair and pretty youthful face,her figure had a few extra pounds and she had a little bit of cellulite.Her breasts while stile big and beautiful had started to sag a little.She had a nice firm buttocks from doing her glute workouts every Thursday. Today was Thursday and as Barbra walked in she saw the source of her torment for the last 3 months, A group of 3 pretty teenage girls who always rubbed their beauty and youth iin her face. They would always tease her about their beautiful breasta and perfect bodies while ridiculing her about he sagging breasts and cellulite. Barbara usually shrugged them off but today she would have no choice. B

 

Barbara walked into the women's restrooms and sat in the hot-tub to relax her muscles that she had just worked out. Amy,Jasmine,and Talia all walked in and jumped in as well.

 "Well look who it is Mrs. sagg"Amy the leader said

 The other two just laughed and played along.

"Hey bitch how does it feel to know you'll never have breasts and a perfect body like this again."Amy sneered.

 Barbra just ignore her and sat quietly in the tub,hoping they would go away.

Amy took this moment to pull Barbara out of the water by her hair,she ordered the other girls to keep watch of the door.Amy pulled Barbara's smaller body out of the tub while Barbra being caught off guard had no offense.

 "Here bitch,why don't you try these one."Amy said as she stuffed a pair of her used panties in Barbara's mouth.

Barbara gagged as she tasted the urine and vaginal soaked panties touch her tongue. Amy and the rest of the girls laughes at the sobbing pathetic form of Barbara.They each took turn smacking her across the face and ridculing her sagging body.Just when it seemed there was no justice in this world all three girls crumpled over in a fit of pain.They all looked at each other and the room as everything started growing to gigantic sizes.The three girls looked on in horror as their shrinking frames were now being dwarfed by the older lady they just humiliated.Barbara opened her eyes and began to plead for mercy when she saw the dwindling form of her 3 tormentors.

 She stood up to her now gigantic 5'3 height and looked at them like a cat would their prey.The three girls looked on in terror as they saw the now gigantic Barbara reached for them easily fitting all of them in her meaty paws.

 "Well what do we have here ladies,it's a giant sagging mountain."Barbara said

 The 3 girls now only 1 inch tall all got down on their knees and began kissing her palm.

"Please Barbra."

"It's master"Barbara interjected.

"Please master,we didn't mean nothing by it,we were all just really jealous of your beautiful body.We knew that we would never be able to compare,right girls."Amy said as all the girls agreed.

"I alraedy know im superior than you,take my breasts for example.Look at these things compared to yours."Barbra said as she lowered Jasmine to her right breast.

"Take off your blouse now,I want to see who's breast's are better."

 Jasmine did as she was instructed and looked as Barbra lowered her to her now gigantic nipple and made Jasmine press her breast nipple up to her own. Jasmine did as she was told and tried to press her ever increasing form against Barbra's.As she did she saw that her young perky breasts were no comparision for the older woman's and the smaller that made her feel the more she shrank. The other girls watched in fascination as their friend's small perk breasts and body seemed to be devoured by this older woman's. Barbra's mature feminine nipple easily consumed Jasmine whole sending her into one of her niplle ducts to spend the rest of her day.

 

 "HA HA HA,I can feel your friend girls she's in my nipple right now lapping up my milk.She will never be seen by anyone again,her world is my far superior sagging breasts as you called them.She's mine,and I will alow her to live as a paritie off me for as long as I live.Now let's see,Talia I remember you girls calling me a cunt once right. Well let's see who has the more impressive clit shall we see." Barbara said as she lowered the tiny girl down to her vagina and ordered her to strip her panties.

 Talia did as she was ordered and was told to compare her vagina to her own.Talia walked over to the mammoth cave opening and compared it to her own insignigigant one.It was no comparision the older mature ladies cunt made her's feel microscopic. Just as before her feellings of smallness made her shrink even further until she too was out of sight. Amy shrieked as she saw he remaining friend be consumed by Barbara's massive vagina.Talia was being sucked in further and further into Barbara's giant expanding womanhood.How could she even begin to compare to this,this made her weep until she came face first into Barbara's clitoris.It was like it's own continent,Talia tried to rub her own clit against this landscape to pleasure herslf and it was overwhelming.She was beaten and soon was pulled into the clitoris and attached to it.She felt Barbara's heartbeat and knew she now belonged to this woman.

"Ha,you wanna know where your'e other friend is,she's now permanently attached to my clitoris,my life is now connected to hers.She is going to be a parisite in my clit for the rest of my days.This is completely orgasmic Amy,it's too bad you'll never feel this power.Oh well I know of the perfect place for you,you can probably guess by know right."

 "No please not that,i'll do anything you want just please not that."Amy sobbed into Barbara's hand.

"You're right you will do anything I want because you will be my personal ass slave.It's only fair that a superior girl waith an ass like your's help maintain mine right.Well Amy you called me captain cellulite and mrs. sagg,now it's time to meet your new boss Mrs. Brown. She's a real ass,but you'll get used to her."Barbra laughed at her own joke.

Amy just sighed as she saw Barbara insert her into her jiggly but well toned buttocks.

"I hope you like it I worked real hard this morning,although it migh be a little sweaty."

Amy looked around her as she felt like scum,and while she was feeling smaller than small she began to shrink.The ass around her began to swell and the already overpowering smell of this mature woman's butt became overwhelming.Amy began to see rivers of sweat and brown shit getting larger,she was overcome with the smell as she shrunk down to the size of a gnat.

Barbara could hardly feel the little girl now but knew she had to be small enough to do what she needed. She went and sat on the toilet and began to let loosed last night's supper.She squeezed and squeezed farting loudly tormenting her ass slave.Finally she felt her nowels let loose the remains of last night's dinner.She had alot of fiber in her diet and knew how big that turd of her's must seem to her little rival.

 Amy was in a living hell,the smel was overpowering and now she was too small to see the exit.She saw a ungodly sized brown turd coming at her,it was to big for her to comprehend.She knew it could crush her so threw herself into the slime coated rectum walls of this old bitch.As she dove down she began to sink into the skin and as she tried to fight it she sunk more and more until she was several layers below the surface. Amy could not believe what had happened to her,just this morning this woman was jealous of her.Now not two hours later she was nothing but a scurrying parisite that can't even climb to the surface of the rectum wall of this sagging bitch. Amy finally relented and grabbed some residual crap beside her and laid down on it. She was a parisite,this woman was her new home....she lost Barbara had won. Amy shouted out loud."Im your's,im just a parisite in your ass not even worthy of being your shit.Is that what you want to hear.?"

 Barbara chuckled to herself knowing full well she won the war,these girls were forever parisites destined to live out their miniscule lives scurrying along her body looking for her waste or cum or dead flesh. Barbara got dressed with a smile on her face....those girls were where they belonged they were home.

Chapter End Notes:

More sinister action next chapter,fist suggestion I get will be the basis of the next chapter.