[Reviews - 40] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A woman plans a birthday party for her stepbrother. Once the party favors arrive and are prepared, all that remains is for the birthday boy to show up and enjoy his gifts. But that's not all she has planned for him. 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Giant Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 18180 Read: 112243
Published: September 15 2013 Updated: May 08 2014

1. Chapter 1 A Happy Little Party by Bianca [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (1215 words)

An introduction to the characters and, well, the beginning. It's not quite an X rating yet, but I am sure it will probably get there. SO I am rating it X to be safe. You will also notice it is F/f, M/f and F/m. Call it foreshadowing, callit what you will, I am caling it laziness so I don't forget to change it later. Special thanks to TinyDann and OpenHighHat for proofing.

Thanks for reading! Mwah!

2. Chapter 2 Surprise!!! by Bianca [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1499 words)

Thank you for all the nice reviews. And thank you t Dan and Openhighhat for the great editing!

3. Chapter 3 Small Problems by Bianca [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3071 words)

And now the good stuff starts! Thanks again to everyone who has reviewed or even read my try. Special thanks to my pocket muses and editors Dann and OpenHighHat.

If there is something you want to see or smething you need to point out, plese tell me, good or bad. The only way I know you like it is if you tell me! Thanks again!

4. Chapter 4 Birtday Bath by Bianca [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2142 words)

Thanks for all the reviews! Without them I won't know if you like this story or not. Special thanks to TinyDann and Openhighhat! You two are such awesome little guys!

5. Chapter 5 Lori gets a gift by Bianca [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1756 words)

Thanks to the tiny team of editors who keep me sounding coherent! And thank you for the reviews. From here on in, things will be steamy. And don't worry, there will be a turnabout soon!

6. Chapter 6 Shelly's Present by Bianca [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2448 words)

Serious lust and shrunken woman action ahead!!!!!!!!!! You have been warned! Thank you again for all the wonderful reviews.

7. Chapter 7 The Growing of Shelly by Bianca [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1330 words)

Sorry it has taken so long. Real life got to me as well as ssome interpersonal issues here. Its a bit short, but I have a few things going.....more next time. As well as the shrinking of Roger.

8. Chapter 8 Roger's Downsizing by Bianca [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1435 words)

Roger finally gets shrunk!

 

Again, Sorry it's so short, but things are finally clearing up and I wanted to post something. Let me know what you think!

 

Bi

9. Chapter 9 The Inside Man by Bianca [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2164 words)

Shelly gets to play now! Happy Birthday, Roger!

As always, please let me know what you think!

 

 

10. Chapter 10 Little Lori pt I by Bianca [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1120 words)

Sorry if this one is short, but the next part should be fairly longer. And before anyone says anything, there WILL be more foot action later. You didn't think I would just leave it at that, did you?

Thank you for all the sweet reviews and kind words. and thank you to Tiny Dann, Ohh, and JohnnyScribe for being muses for me. Without you three I wouldn't be posting here. Especially you Dann.  *MWAH*