- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ochiko's name belongs to himself. I have no rights to use it. He is a cool guy. Worship him.

It was a normal day for the city, life continuing as usual. People traded pictures, fantasized about giant girls, wrote stories, made half-assed collages and doodles... To onlookers, it would look like a festival of herping and derping, but the city traditions were ingrained deeply, and the citizens were happy with their backwards ways. 3D and 2D were both celebrated, and the Ochiko-worshippers were few and far between.

And, from the highest building hung a symbol of power, beauty and QUALITY ACTING: a larger-than life poster, looking down on the city with a smile...

...Which was then shook by quakes in the background.

Boom. Boom. BOOM!

The sturdy skyscrapers trembled under the pounds. People were tossed off their feet, and onto their large asses. The rhythm of the enormous pounds was enough for them to instantly realize the truth of their situation:

Finally, a real-life giant girl had happened upon the glorious City.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Instantly, preparations were made. The men and women set to their assigned places for such an event, ready to greet and welcome the collosus, wondering how large she'd be. The children unravelled banners and welcome signs from the streets. The teenagers, encompassing most of the population, immediately removed their pants and prepared their members for the experience of their lives.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOOOOOM!

All held their breaths as a shadow stretched over the city. The constant pounding suddenly stopped, replaced with a booming, feminine laugh that echoed throughout the buildings. The sun was quickly blocked out by a gigantic, towering form...

In an instant, the tallest building crumbled down. People in it screamed and tried in vain to flee as the entire world was destroyed in a flurry of fear, concrete, and soft, pink flesh... The poster tore, and was quickly buried under rubble, nondescript red dots that were once people, and a single, bare foot...

The city looked up in fear and awe. There she stood, her graceful, titanic form stretching into the clouds, blocking the sun, looking down at the City and its inhabitants with a sweet, mischeivious smile. She was no 3D girl; this was a glorious tower of 2D goodness, complete with locks of green hair that made swooshing noises as they cut through the air. Now, she spoke, her words thundering amongst the heavens:

"AHAHA! I SO BIG, YOU SO SMALL, WORSHIP MAH FEETS, HAHAHA!"

Roaring applause came from the crowds down below, as tiny men rushed to her titanic toes. They caught her eye, and in a single, swift motion, the giant girl raised her left foot, soles caked with the remains of skyscrapers and citizens. The populace admired it for a split second- before it came down in an instant, cutting through the clouds and briskly crushing their drooling, trembling bodies, the weight making a perfect crater of a footprint on the concrete street. Everyone was silenced.

"...That's what you were expecting me to say, wasn't it?"

She put her hand on her hip, her happy face twisting into a contemptuous scowl, looking down at the minuscule city with pure disgust. Her angered voice rang through the ears of everyone in the city below. Now, she put her free hand to her ample chest, puffing it up before adressing the tiny populace again:

"My name is Anonymous, and I hate every last one of you plebians."

Her gargantuan body started to move again, panic reigning in the city as her feet blocked out all light, destroying skyscrapers by the dozens.

"Your tastes are all shit!"

The anonymous giantess pounded a fist down on the scurrying, pathetic people below, smashing everything below it instantly. The people could only run; if they stopped to look up, they'd just catch one final glimpse of the titanic body, before- SMASH!

"None of you can draw! None of you can write!"

Some begged for mercy below her, pleading to the gigantic girl, promiscing worship, undying loyalty... As she saw them, she nearly seemed to hiss at them, gritting her teeth as their insignificant bodies hit her supple soles, perishing beneath her flesh like everything underneath the titan.

"You pitiful insects have NO sense of characterization! You think a girl is instantly going to start rampaging and dominating tiny men the second she gets big? That's childish, unrealistic, and mildly sexist!"

The giant girl continued her cruel rampage, dominating the tiny men below her. Now, she kneeled down, the skyscrapers crumbling this way and that on contact with her knees. The monolithic woman's bottom was positioned carefully over a city block, her massive panties ever-so-slightly wet; and with one pound, she sat under the city, effortlessly grinding their towering creations underneath her ass.

"You horny idiots wouldn't recognize a good giantess if she stomped all over you!"

Her enraged voice continued to echo throughout the city. Now, she reached her hand down, and, with a sadistic smile, dug her massive fingers into the ground, tearing through office buildings- they meant nothing to her. Reaching her hand in further, the people in the city prayed that she wouldn't harm them- until their entire city block was torn out of the ground, lifted into the air- and right in front of the giantess' beautiful, yet scowling face. From here, her voice was louder than ever, sending people flying back:

"You are the cancer that's killing the community, and in the name of Ochiko, I am going to snuff out each and every one of you pathetic microbes... You leeches... You scum... You FAGGOTS!"

Slowly, she opened her mouth wide- and everyone looking forward at the titanic, salivating tounge cussioned between her white, sharp teeth knew exactly what was going to happen. The anonymous aggressor tilted the chunk towards her, everything falling between her soft lips, people screaming out for mercy and help as they dissapeared down her giant, wet mouth...

And with the subtle taste of microscopic men and women on her tounge, she tossed the whole city block in, slowly moving it around her massive mouth before letting it slide down her throat, ready to be dissolved by her stomach acids...

Exactly like the insects that they are.

The ground trembled as she rose back up to her full height, observing the destruction below her. Her titanic footprints were everywhere, tiny buildings pressed down into the soil. The survivors were curled up in balls, whimpering, sobbing, begging that it'd be over soon... The city was a shadow of its former self.

She smiled.

"Don't think I'm done here. I'm going to return tommorow, and the next day, and again... I'll do anything it takes until you're all dead. If you try to rebuild, I'll just crush you again and again, until you've learnt your lesson. Nobody wants you around. You're all pathetic piles of shit, only fit for me to murder. Oh, and one last thing..."

The anonymous giantess cracked a booming giggle at the crushed city below her, rubble and red spots everywhere, slowly wiping her titanic toes of debris and dead bodies.

"If you think I'm bad, wait 'till the tripfags come. Some of those guys are SERIOUS murderfags!"

Chapter End Notes:

Not inspired by actual stories on the internet, but complaints about certain parts of the giantess community. Three guesses which parts.