- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jack is in deep shit...

 

 

The next thing Jack knew, he was on his back, struggling to focus on the 13 feet plus that was Caitlin Reid towering over him.

Sweeping an arm to his side, he located his glasses and returned them to his face, hugely relieved that after the knocks they’d had today they were still unbroken. The leviathan redhead could barely suppress her delight at knocking down such a pint-sized dork, and casually resumed tying her still-damp hair into a signature ponytail with lengthy, well-built arms. Above her colossal, sculpted legs she wore very small, white gym shorts, and a tight, pink, low-cut t-shirt which emphasised her bulging assets.

“Watch where you’re going, tiny,” she advised, prodding him with the toe of her immense sneaker, “Don’t want to get trodden on, do you?”

Jack shook his head frantically and quickly got to his feet, though Caitlin’s amused expression still seemed as far above him as before.

“Where are you off to in such a hurry?” she asked coolly, “W-well, just home really,” Jack replied.

“I should probably go, I need to meet my folks,” he lied, but Caitlin shifted an enormous leg into his path as he made to move past her.

“Not so fast, no need to run to your Mummy and Daddy just yet,” she said.

Jack gawked up at her face, trying to gauge her expression as he felt the twin presences of Hannah and Alex walk up behind him, surrounding him in a sea of legs.

“Let’s take tiny somewhere more... private,” Caitlin instructed, and before Jack could react, a large, soft hand covered his mouth, and he felt his whole body lift off the ground as Alex’s big arms wrapped across his torso and held him fast against her chest.

 

The girls carried little Jack into the nearby girls’ changing rooms as he tried in vain to pry Alex’s hand from his face, kicking and squirming against her superior strength. Jack was utterly terrified, he’d heard all the stories about Caitlin and her vendetta against Beta guys, how she’d often humiliate and belittle them to breaking point to scare them clear of school entirely.

The fact Hannah and Alex were in league with Caitlin should have come as no surprise to him either, they were all part of the same super-popular social clique, and keeping on her good side was a prerequisite for maintaining that kind of standing within the school.

“What are you going to do with him?” squeaked Hannah excitedly, walking practically in the shadow of Caitlin’s monumental frame.

“I want to have some fun with this guy,” the redhead explained, and stooped to look Jack in the eye.

“You’ve always been very careful to avoid me, little one,” she goaded, poking a monstrous pink fingernail painfully into his forehead, leaving an arc-like dent in his skin.

Jack tried to respond, but all that came out was a muffled cry from Alex’s hand, causing Caitlin’s smile to widen.

As they rounded the corner and entered the bathroom area, she scanned around to see if anyone was there,

“I don’t think anyone will hear him in here,” she reasoned.

Jack’s first instinct was to scream abuse at his gargantuan captors, but when Alex removed her hand from his face, he forced himself to stay cool, and tried to control his racing heartbeat.

“Just let me go,” he insisted, sounding braver than he felt.

“P-please, I won’t tell anyone, I promise” he begged.

“You really think anyone would care if you did?” Caitlin said threateningly, stepping closer so her mountainous bust was nearly touching Jack’s nose.

Staring into her yawning cleavage, framed by the low-cut cotton of her tee, he could make out tiny water droplets on her freshly-showered skin, and her fruity, clean scent filled his lungs.

“Please,” was all he could utter, as Caitlin peered down at the helpless boy.

“Give him to me,” she said, and enclosed her great fingers around Jack’s waist, plucking him from Alex’s hold.

“I want to teach this little imp his place in the world,” she said confidently, “Alone.”

 

Hannah and Alex glanced at each other, “Are you sure, Cait?” asked Alex.

“Yeah,” Hannah chirped in, “What are we gonna do?” pulling a sulky expression.

“You guys go on to the mall, I’m sure this won’t take long,” Caitlin said firmly, and watched the two girls shrug and leave reluctantly.

Waiting until the door had fully closed behind Alex, Caitlin then turned her attention back to the shivering specimen in her hands.

“So it’s just you and me now, peewee,” she said ominously.

Jack placed his little hands on her much larger ones, sensing the power in her grip and the soft feel of the tiny hairs on her smooth skin, and was too scared to think of anything to say back.

 

The fire-haired titaness strode into one of the cubicles, carrying the terrified Jack in front of her, turned and sat down atop the toilet, allowing him to place his shoes on her thighs. Even standing this way, Jack’s head was no higher than hers, and to emphasise the difference in scale she pulled his body in towards hers, buckling his knees, so that she could look down on him slightly.

Jack felt her enormous, warm bosom press gently into his abdomen as the tip of her nose brushed past his, and then found himself gazing at her thick, plush lips, slightly pink and glossy, which he would have found much more enticing under different circumstances.

“You’re Jack, aren’t you?” the lips said, the sweet smell of peppermint blowing into his face and steaming up his specs.

Jack nodded feebly, not wanting to antagonise the enormous girl.

“The thing is, Jack, is that you’re just too small,” Caitlin went on, “I mean, the world’s built for people like me, isn’t that right?”

He nodded again, swallowing audibly.

“You’re too weak to stand up for yourself, it’d almost be too easy for someone like me to mistreat a pint-sized manlet like yourself. Doesn’t that scare you?” she continued, widening her eyes, which resembled two great marbles of blue set amongst her freckled complexion.

“And it’s not like any girl’s going to want to get with a tiny little nothing either, with an itty-bitty dick. Have you got an itty-bitty dick, Jack?”

He just looked at her with a worried expression, wary of the increasing menace in Caitlin’s voice as she further humiliated him.

“I asked you a question, shrimp,” she reiterated, increasing the pressure of her hands on his waist, causing Jack to let out a yelp of pain.

“Yes, Caitlin!” he cried, “Please… don’t hurt me.”

Caitlin lifted Jack away from her, holding him above her lap with her powerful arms, his legs dangled beneath him as she spread her mighty flanks a few feet apart. Lowering his body between them, she clamped his waist tightly between her thighs with exquisite pressure, relinquishing her grasp with her hands.

She laughed as Jack immediately seized the opportunity to try and push free from his vice-like prison, his tiny hands buffeting the thick muscle of her upper thighs. After 10 seconds of amusedly watching his feeble arms strain against her, she seized them both in one of her mammoth hands, and pulled them over his head, rendering him immobile but for the kicking off his lower legs under her thighs. Jack was rapidly realising that this monstrous girl could, and would, be doing anything she liked with his hopelessly outmatched body.

“Caitlin, please,” he pleaded, “You’ve made your point, I’ll do anything, just let me go.”

She just looked down at him disdainfully, and slowly shook her head, causing her red ponytail to sway from side-to-side behind her. Jack felt the pressure on his midsection relent as her thighs parted once more, lifting him up above her head to hang by his arms like a wriggling fish. His hands were completely swallowed in her grasp, with just his fingers poking out from the top of her much bigger ones. He kicked frantically with his now-free legs, hoping to land a hit on her, but only succeeded in bouncing his foot off her rock-hard abdomen.

“Feisty, aren’t we?” teased Caitlin, more entertained than angered by his futile actions.

Using her free hand, she plucked Jack’s glasses from his face, holding them up in front of her eyes to examine them, thrilled by how tiny and fragile they seemed. As he watched, she positioned them in her hand between finger and thumb, and without any warning, flicked them out of the cubicle, where he heard a distant ‘clack’ as they hit the floor.

“You bitch!” yelled Jack, trying to turn his head to check if they were damaged.

Caitlin tutted at him slowly, shaking her head as again a smile creased her freckled features.

“You shouldn’t have said that,” she cautioned, her hand now reaching for Jack’s leg, pinching at it with her oversized fingers, enjoying his struggles.

“You can fight me little Jack,” she said, looking up at his worried face, “But you can’t stop me.”

 

Jack felt the pad of a big finger brush against the seam of his jeans, poking him between the legs haphazardly, and he tried to swing his body away from her hand. He looked down past Caitlin’s face, watching her massive fingers push and probe him effortlessly, despite his attempts to evade her. His knees kept knocking into her chest, causing her beachball-sized tits to jostle slightly in their pink cotton casing.

He felt her thumb and forefinger tug and tweak at the waist of his jeans, and too late he realised what she was going to do.

“Caitlin, no, please,” he cried, feeling her large fingertips pinch the fly of his jeans and pull with a steady but irresistible force.

There was a slight ‘ping’ as the button gave way from the strain, impacted on her neck and tumbled down to nestle just above the awesome chasm of her cleavage. Jack felt a heavy digit, capped with a smooth, hard nail, nuzzle inside the waistline of his jeans, curling inside and slowly pulling them off his hips. Jack’s feeling of helplessness, coupled with the sensation of a girl touching him so delicately, caused him to let out an involuntary moan as the knuckle of her finger grazed past the soft cotton of his underwear, and slid down his inner thigh. Within a few seconds, she had tugged his jeans down to his ankles.

 

Jack’s pulse was racing, he was horrified at being manhandled so easily, and conflicted by the inescapable grasp and teasing touch of Caitlin’s hands. He’d never had any intimate contact with any girl, especially a girl as gigantic and terrifyingly alluring as Caitlin. Her statuesque face was lit up with such malevolent glee it was hard for Jack to look at her, she was like a cruel kid toying with a pet, her attention completely focused on proving to him how insignificant and weak he was.

In spite of himself, the gentle touch of her fingertips on his diminutive body sent waves of bittersweet pleasure through him, and as utterly terrified as he was, he felt his penis begin to stiffen as she toyed with his diminutive body. She pressed her finger against his underpants, squishing his dick deliberately through the soft material, and pouted at him with an expression of mock surprise. “

What’s that, little Jack?” she scoffed, smiling sweetly and pushing her nail into his ball sack, causing him to wince.

“It feels like a cock, but much, much smaller,” she continued, “Do you like it when I play with your tiny cock, peewee?”

She pinched his hardening member through the material and gave a sharp squeeze, triggering a surge of pain that shot through Jack’s body like a bullet. Whining through gritted teeth, he flailed his legs despairingly as Caitlin’s fingers held him painfully for a few seconds before letting go. Real tears were beginning to roll down his cheeks now, the fight was leaving him and he was barely able to muster the effort to resist her.

As his legs hung uselessly, giant fingers tugged his underwear down over his knees, and he felt cool air wash over his exposed genitals. His humiliation complete, Jack dangled limply like a ragdoll, trying to blink away the shame from his eyes.

Caitlin sensed his submission, smiling evilly, and lowered Jack’s slack frame back down between her legs, turning him side-on to her so that she could clamp his thighs front to back with the inside of hers.

Unlike previously, Jack offered no resistance when she released his arms, his head lolled forward as he couldn’t bring himself to look at her. He just waited for the giant to make the next move, figuring there was nothing he could say or do that could feasibly stop her handling him as she pleased. The top halves of his legs were swallowed up by the abundant flesh of her mammoth thighs, and his now almost fully erect penis pressed gently into their unyielding mass.

 

“Given up, Jack?” Caitlin said softly, her vast torso slowly twisting and looming over him. He felt her big right hand grip the back of his head like a grapefruit, and forced his face towards her titanic, cotton-covered tit, easily twice the size of his own head. Jack tried to resist, but his neck and torso were too weak, and it was tremendously painful to fight against the irresistible force of her enormous arms. She pressed his little face into the soft meat of her tit, rubbing him against it with her hand and mashing his nose into her.

For the first time, Jack heard Caitlin react, emitting a small moan that reverberated through the tremendous mound of her bust.

She was enjoying this.

She guided his face to her sizeable nipple, which was beginning to stiffen and press through the surface of her top noticeably.

“Kiss it,” she ordered, applying firm pressure to his skull with her powerful fingertips, and Jack complied.

The behemothic schoolgirl gasped as she felt his toy-like lips make contact with her nub through the material almost imperceptibly, a sensation so puny and delicate she couldn’t help but smile.

“You’re soooo tiny,” she purred, leaning her body towards him and shoving the full weight of her colossal tit into his face.

Jack started to struggle for air as her prodigious asset blanketed him like an immense pillow, he tried to call out for help but the sound was muffled by its sheer mass and he felt himself blacking out. Clawing at the vast, round expanse of cotton with his right hand, he tried to shove her away from him, but despite all his efforts, poor Jack was too small, and Caitlin simply too big, and he succumbed to the darkness.