- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jack is taken...


 

Jack froze in his tracks, two yards or so in front of him was the back of the largest, most muscular leg he’d ever seen. From the oversized foot, encased in a flat, white running shoe, smooth, taut skin rose up into an enormous calf muscle that was nearly as big as a beachball. Incredibly, it was actually level with Jack’s crotch, such was the scale of this leviathan; even the back of the knee was level with the base of his ribcage.

Flaring out from the joint was a lusty thigh which had to be at least three times the size of Jack’s torso, and less than a foot above his head, this colossal leg fed into the right side of a very short green cotton miniskirt containing an ass the size of a large boulder. Far above him loomed the contours of a gigantic, toned back covered by a tightly-fitted white tank-top, and hanging between two broad, muscular shoulders was a long, red ponytail.

In a heartbeat, he flattened himself against the lockers, too scared to breathe. From up high, he heard Caitlin’s familiar, commanding voice as she talked to the guy addressing her, who, it appeared, was her sports coach.

“If I want to bulk up, that’s my decision…” the herculean girl said firmly, “I’m plenty fast enough, I need to work on my core strength and build up my arms and legs if I’m going to really dominate the events at the next meet.”

“I understand that, Caitlin, but too much and you’ll compromise in other areas,” said the coach.

“You reckon, Mr Franklin?” she interjected, curling her right arm up to emphasise an enormous bicep.

“I’m just saying the extra mass will slow you down, there’s no need to be difficult about it,” he explained, the restraint in his voice all too audible as he talked to his overgrown pupil.

The girl idly dragged her other foot across the floor, as if not paying attention, “Whatever, I’ll prove you wrong,” she snapped waspishly.

Jack watched Caitlin’s large shoe move to her left, plant itself, and her whole frame twisted above him, her shoulders rolling back towards the locker. He tried to scoot to the right to avoid it, but her hulking right leg swung inexorably back, stopping literally just before it would have pressed into his little body. He stared at the vast expanse of lightly freckled skin that was her hamstring, watching the cords of thick muscle ripple as she bounced her foot against the ground impatiently.

“If that’s all you’ve got say, I’ve got some classes I have to prepare for. I’ll see you on Monday anyway, right?” said the coach eventually, beginning to move away, “And don’t forget to work on your cardio this weekend.”

As the Alpha guy left, Jack could hear her whisper “Yeah, right, how could I forget?” under her breath petulantly. He then noticed Caitlin’s meaty shoulder thud against the locker above as she leant onto it, and looked on helplessly as her large leg swung back, compacting him against the locker with a meaty thump.

 

“The fuck?!” exclaimed Caitlin, pushing her titanic body away from the locker instantly as she felt something bony against the back of her leg.

Jack clutched his face in pain, checking with his fingers to see that his nose hadn’t been flattened, or worse, his only remaining pair of glasses were busted. He gawped up as her herculean torso slowly spun round; she was so close she was practically on top of him. He fleetingly glimpsed a pair of pink panties underneath her miniskirt as her massive thighs shifted, then her exposed midriff commanded his attention, immaculately chiselled into a huge 6-pack the size of a table. Threatening to burst out of her shrink-wrapped white sports top, her massive breasts bulged overhead, so enormous that he could barely see the two dark rectangles of her sunglasses above them. He felt his knees go weak as a greedy smile spread itself across her wicked face as she leaned forward.

“What’s this?” she proclaimed, feigning surprise and putting her hands on her hips. “Is peewee back for more?”

Jack felt panic grip him and went to run, but her gigantic knee pre-empted him and smashed him into the locker, squeezing all the air from his lungs.

“Going somewhere?” she asked cruelly as he slid to the floor, bending her other leg down to kneel as he struggled to catch his breath.

Her great hand swooped down and grabbed him by the front of his polo shirt, and, without any effort, hoisted him up to her eye level, then slammed him against the locker painfully.

“I thought you learnt your lesson yesterday?” she said threateningly, the veins in her neck standing proud as the angry giantess interrogated her victim.

“I’m s... s-sorry...” Jack choked, tears already streaming down his face, “You can’t, please...  I’m s-so scared, Caitlin... don’t do this.”

Just visible through the oversized shades, her steely eyes inspected him, weighing up his fate as she pinned him in front of her with his legs dangling way off the ground.

“If you’re looking for pity, shrimp, you won’t get it from me,” her sexy lips breathed contemptuously.

Jack put his little hands on the thick wrist of the Alpha girl and pleaded though increasingly ragged breaths as his body became overwhelmed with distress, “I’m begging you... th-the humanity in you... Caitlin, please.”

Her face momentarily softened as she saw the terror in his eyes, and in that instant Jack couldn’t fail to notice how beautiful she was, but it was immediately replaced with a scowl of derision.

“Humanity?” she scoffed, “You don’t even qualify as a human,” and let go of his shirt.

Jack’s legs crumpled beneath him as he hit the floor, and he let out a pathetic yelp as his ass smacked to the ground and his head jarred against the locker door. The imposing Alpha then reached to her side to drag a large sports bag near, dug around in it with her spare hand and removed a large roll of sports tape.

Looming over the frightened boy, she tore off a long strip and descended over him, “Hold still, pipsqueak.”

 

Jack felt like he had been struggling for ages, but the strips of tape that bound him and sealed his mouth would not budge. He’d been stuffed roughly into Caitlin’s large sports bag, and then been buffeted and thrown around in it along with all her stuff. He was acutely aware that his glasses were no longer on his face, so he presumed they were part of the detritus he was surrounded by. He’d tried over and over to shout for help, but she had done a decent job of attaching the sports tape securely over his lips, so all he could do was moan through his nose, albeit too quietly for anyone to hear within the bustling school.

He’d overheard Caitlin talk to a few of her friends at school, discussing their plans for the weekend, before explaining that she would be going home to ‘work out with some new equipment.’ Jack felt he had a pretty good idea what that meant, and it further increased his futile efforts to free himself.

From then on, he only really felt the rhythms of the Alpha girl’s lengthy stride as she walked home, and the occasional drone of cars and trucks as they drove past. He’d been sobbing for much of the time he’d spent trapped in the bag, as the hopelessness of his situation sank in, and the sweet, sickly smell of her dirty work-out gear made him feel nauseous.

 

Eventually, her strides began to slow, and he felt her walk up a few small steps, unlock a big front door, and walk inside an Alpha house. He listened intently for other voices, possibly for parents or siblings that he could try to alert to his presence, but he heard nothing except Caitlin’s own movements.

The bag he was inside was yanked off her shoulder and then dropped violently on the floor, landing Jack on his arm painfully. The big zipper was subsequently torn open, flooding his prison with light and causing him to squint as his eyes adjusted to the brightness and his own short-sightedness.

Caitlin’s stunning, slightly fuzzy, features looked down on him, “Rise and shine, Jack,” she said playfully, taking off her sunglasses.

Jack tried to respond, but could only moan desperately through his nose, causing the redheaded girl to smile broadly, “It’s just you and me, you see, my parents won’t be back ‘til Sunday.”

Jack’s eyes widened and his moans became more strained, “Hush, peewee,” she went on, placing a large, pink-nailed digit on top of his taped-up mouth, “Don’t worry, I’m sure that’ll be enough time for you and I to get better acquainted.”

 

The formidable teen reached into the bag, grabbing his puny body between her hands and lifting him out of it with ease by his waist. She looked down at him wriggling in her grasp, her face unable to conceal how much she was relishing the moment.

“Let’s just hope you last longer than you did yesterday, tiny, I was only just getting started.”

Jack’s muffled cries continued as she carried him at arm’s length to her oversized bed and sat down on the edge of it, her mighty frame sinking into the thick duvet and causing the mattress to groan under the strain. His eyes darted all around him, surveying the weights and exercise equipment at the far end of her giant bedroom, not to mention the pile of stuffed toys heaped on the other side of the bed. There were several posters of Alpha tennis players and athletes adorning the walls alongside the obligatory boy band and hunk ones, and he could also see that she had her own en-suite bathroom and a large wardrobe, with all of her summer clothes spilling out of it untidily.

The enormous female laid him on his back on her lap, and rather unceremoniously tore off the strip of tape covering his mouth with her nails, causing him to cry out in pain.

“Caitlin, let me go!” he screamed, seizing the opportunity immediately, “I’ll do anything, please, for fuck’s sake let me go!”

The big girl looked down at him, pulling an exaggeratedly thoughtful expression.

“Hmmm…” she went, rolling her eyes up and to the side before boring into him once more “…I’m gonna go with nope.”

Jack was getting increasingly exasperated, “But w-why?! Why are you doing this to me?!”

She placed both hands on him once more, and raised him so that his little nose was touching her own.

“Because I can, pipsqueak,” she said matter-of-factly, her warm breath washing over him as she enunciated the ‘k’, “You’re a tiny little fuck, and it gets me off that you can’t do anything to stop me.”

Jack was now gripped with fear, pressed this close to her without his glasses, he could see every pore, every freckle on her immense face. “

But it’s w-wrong, you can’t…” he began.

“Oh I can,” she interrupted, “Let me show you.”

She twisted her body and placed the restrained boy down on the bedcover, watched him struggle against his bindings for a few seconds before slowly lifting herself up and lowering herself on top of him.

“No! Caitlin, stop!” Jack wailed, as her rock-hard stomach flattened his knees against the thick duvet and her soft, beachball-sized tits engulfed his lower abdomen, pressing together deliciously inside her sports top.

She was heavy, like, really heavy; he knew that this was only a fraction of her full bodyweight, but already it felt like several large sandbags had been placed on him. He wriggled his toes in discomfort, realising quickly by the moan that shuddered through the elephantine female that his pinned feet were brushing against her panties.

 

Caitlin gradually increased the pressure on him, allowing her considerable frame to bear down on his diminutive one. Jack had never felt so small, she positively engulfed him with her body, crooking her arms either side of his head as she rested on her elbows, swelling her basketball-sized biceps.

His terrified eyes stared pleadingly into hers as she coolly scrutinised his face, enjoying his discomfort and helplessness.

He was struggling for breath now, “Please, stop. Caitlin… please…” he wheezed, "I ca... can't breathe..."

“Mmmmm,” she purred, her whole body vibrating, “I like it when you beg, peewee.”

“You’re... sick…” he murmured, squirming as her head lowered itself towards his, her sultry, pink lips parting to reveal a huge, glistening tongue. He watched in awe as she ran it around her mouth sexily, her steamy breath heating up the air between them.

“W-what are y-you…” he stammered as it descended onto him, cutting him short by sealing his mouth with gargantuan lips. Her enormous, slimy tongue forced its way in, filling all the available space and pinning his own to the bottom of his own mouth. She tickled his throat with the tip of it, emitting another thunderous moan and angling her solid jaw into his tiny face.

Jack was squirming around under her frantically, no doubt exciting the perverse titaness more and more, desperately trying to inhale enough air through his nostrils to prevent from passing out. Caitlin seemed to sense this, and he felt the crushing weight of her chest relent a touch as she arched her back, then slid her tongue out of his mouth and released her lips from his face with a sticky ‘smack’. He could feel the stain of her lip gloss in a ring around his mouth, cheeks and upper lip, and tried to get his breath back with a series of splutters and gasps.

 “You little wimp,” she spat bluntly, hoisting herself off him and reaching behind her head to unfasten her long ponytail.

"Don’t go anywhere,” she smirked, standing up to her full height and sauntering to her wardrobe with lithe, sexy strides.

Jack turned his head and beheld the frightening muscularity of the Alpha girl, the sculpted pillars of her colossal, well-toned legs and her powerful, well-built shoulders as she bent down to remove her running shoes.

Jack’s heart was racing, try as he might he couldn’t loosen the sports tape an inch, and for every minute that went by he was getting more exhausted and less likely to escape. He realised with a groan that he hadn’t got his phone on him either, it was in his bag in his locker along with his keys and everything else. This giantess was going to torment him for the next 48 hours at least, there was very little he could do to stop her, and no-one knew where he was.