- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jack triggers something…

 

He bawled into the vast girl’s cotton-wrapped chest, scrunching his fists and drawing his arms into his body for comfort.

Big fingertips traced along the side of his neck gently, attempting to placate his cries of anguish and shame.

Still, he cried, hysterically, his body shaking and heaving in waves.

Quite how he was able to muster up the energy for such an outburst was a complete mystery to him.

 

Caitlin’s body shifted again, tipping her body forwards so that she could roll his face away from her shapely orb and look him in the eye.

“Ok, I think that’s enough whining for now, don’t you?” she said, in a measured, unexpectedly gentle voice.

He snatched for breath raggedly in between hiccup-like gulps, blinking with red, teary eyes and looked up at her, nodding sadly like a scolded child.

“Now let’s get comfy,” she added, flashing him a small smile that did, actually, seem to be sincere.

She lay back, propping him up like before, with his head resting on her luxuriant rack, and went back to watching her show. She didn’t, however, turn the volume back up, so he got the feeling she wasn’t particularly focused on it, perhaps it was just something to do while she sat there, enjoying the feeling of this tiny person snuggled up against her.

If she could only stay put for a while he would definitely be able to recover some energy. In fact, she was probably counting on it so that she could have some more ‘fun’ later, he thought.

 

He rested, exhausted, but unsure if he was falling asleep or not. The presence of Caitlin’s awesome frame, acting as a kind of improvised giantess deckchair for his tiny body, was a constant, gnawing reminder of the horrors he had faced.

It felt like hours were passing, but it probably hadn’t been much more than ten minutes.

He still couldn’t understand why this was happening to him, of all people. She had kidnapped him because he was so small and helpless, as she so often liked to remind him, and almost definitely because of his first run-in with her after school. Was it a coincidence, a complete spur-of-the-moment decision that made her take him, or had she planned it all out after humiliating him in the bathroom stall?

What did she hope to achieve? She couldn’t keep him hostage forever, and it was hard to think how she could go back on her word to release him on Sunday, and not arouse suspicion. He was apprehensive though, because if there was a family wealthy and influential enough to cover up something like this, it was the Reids, and he couldn’t 100% rule out Caitlin being callous enough to manipulate her Dad into unwittingly masking his abduction, especially if she successfully broke his spirit and made him into a little slave or something.

He closed his eyes once more, praying for the strength to withstand her. Every fibre of his being burned, united in rejecting the injustice of being turned into a sub-human plaything by anyone, no matter how gigantic, or scary. It reminded him of a section of a poem from a bygone age, long before the advent of GH therapy, which read:

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

     To serve your turn long after they are gone,  

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

    Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

His grandfather had read that poem to him at his bedside when he was much younger, back when he had aspirations, and felt anything was possible. He had always found it very inspiring, especially the final part:

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

    With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,  

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,  

    And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

 

As his mind wandered, Caitlin’s long fingers slid up against his body and swallowed his little hand in their enormous grasp. He flinched, tensing his body for the worst. Was she going to pick him up now, toss him around like a ragdoll, put him on the floor and tread on him with her monstrous feet?

Instead, the girl closed her fingers around his, like she was holding his hand, and then went back to watching the TV.

She must have thought he was asleep.

His relief was so overwhelming he almost couldn’t process it, she wanted to grip his hand in hers?

He wanted to laugh out loud, to allow himself, for one second, to feel silly and upbeat for expecting the worst and being rewarded with an act of such simple humanity.

Emboldened, by this, his heart began to race. His captor, the unfeeling, giant redheaded girl who seemingly everyone was afraid of, was currently enjoying the, admittedly fucked-up, sensation of companionship with her tiny prisoner.

Perhaps this was part of her twisted outlook. If she could make him bend to her will, then she could ‘have’ him, to hold, to fuck, to do what she liked with. Even if that simply meant someone to cuddle with on an idle Saturday…

It was just a theory, and a dangerous one to buy into given her propensity for violence and anger, but in his addled mind, there seemed to be a lot of evidence adding up here. He was still super-emotional, and it was unlikely that he was functioning on all cylinders, but he wanted to at least try and say something to her, before she decided it was time to play rough with him some more.

 

“C-caitlin,” he whispered almost inaudibly. There was no response from the giantess.

“Caitlin…” he repeated timidly, slightly louder this time.

Her beautiful face tilted down, she seemed relaxed, perhaps even a bit drowsy.

“Yes…?” she replied curiously, looking down her nose at him and pursing her lips gently.

“What d-do you want… from me…? He asked softly.

She looked away from him thoughtfully for a second before responding.

“I dunno, tiny,” she replied, “It’s fun to watch you squirm, I guess.”

She gave his hand a squeeze. He took a deep breath.

“I’m… scared… Caitlin. I’m sc-scared y-you’re going to ruin my life…” he stuttered anxiously, fidgeting with his legs under the rough fabric of the throw.

Her eyes widened almost imperceptibly, but her expression remained neutral.

“I… d-don’t want to… I mean…” he faltered, aware he was on a slippery precipice with this kind of talk. It dawned on him that he was probably making a particularly stupid error in trying to speak to her like this.

He started to tear up just thinking about her impending reaction, but the words were already flooding out.

“…This is n-nothing to you, this k-kidnap. But f-f-for m-me…” he paused, gulping back a load of nervous saliva that was forming in his mouth.

“…I’m n-n-never going to f-feel safe ag… again.”

Her lips pressed together firmly as she stared at him impassively. She could easily interject, berate him for his impetuousness, or even look away and ignore him entirely, but instead, she watched him spill his guts.

“…I’m s-sorry for w-whoever m-made you f-feel this way… I know I’m n-never gonna change your m-mind… b-but if… if you w-want someone to l-l-l…”

The words tumbled from him like dominoes.

“…to love you…  …then w-who told you you h-had to force them...”

The giantess was completely taken aback.

 

“…what did you just say?” she said. Her face wasn’t angry yet, she just seemed to struggle to process her disbelief at what this tiny boy was coming out with. If anything, her expression was one of pained curiosity.

He drew his legs up towards his body, subconsciously adopting the foetal position in anticipation of her imminent anger and aggression. He tried to remove his hand from hers, but she tightened her grip so that he couldn’t budge it from her grasp.

“D-d-don’t hurt me…” he murmured quietly, almost under his breath.

“You… you think I have feelings for you… some insignificant Beta cumstain of a man?” she said, her tone darkening, her body moving slightly underneath him as she grew agitated by the sheer audacity of his remark.

“No… no…!” he cried, trying to stem her anger, she was getting the wrong end of the stick, “You w-want me to l-love… you?”

There was momentary silence between the two. After a short while, she snorted with contempt at the utter garbage he was proposing.

“So you think you’re a psychologist, do you, Jack?” she sneered, “You think there’s more to this than just me teaching you your place in the food chain?”

He looked up at her, he had nothing to lose.

He nodded.

The colossal redhead laughed down at him, her big booming voice echoing off the walls.

“You’re stupid as shit, even for a manlet. Can you imagine… me, and you?”

He looked down, abjectly, his plan to root out the truth in tatters. Perhaps it was worth it, to find out once and for all, but right now it didn’t feel that way.

“Don’t make me fucking laugh, shrimp.”

 

“And, as for ruining your pathetic little life…” she went on, “Don’t pretend you don’t dream about getting with this…”

She grabbed his head roughly with her spare hand, and pressed it into the swell of her gargantuan tit as he struggled against her, so that he understood exactly what she was getting at.

“If anything, you should be thanking me,” she laughed, sticking her tongue into her cheek quite literally.

Jack fought to remove her fingers from his head, figuratively and actually trying to shake his head free from what she was saying.

“N-not like th-this!” he screamed, succeeding in evading her fingertips, though it was almost definitely because she let him go.

He turned to face up at her, his emotions running away with him again.

“You know w-what, Caitlin?” he cried, the blood pumping through his veins.

“Perhaps I sh-should believe y-you… p-perhaps in your head, this is what I want…”

“But…” he continued, “…I think you’re full of sh-shit. I think y-you know exactly what you’re doing to me… I just w-want you t-to know…”

He paused. Waiting for the right words.

“…breaking m-me won’t make you h-happy, in the end.”

 

She stared at him, waiting, raising her eyebrows at him as if to ask if he was done boring her yet.

“Said your piece, then, Jack?” she said, smacking her lips together cattily.

“For the record, if I was trying to break you, we wouldn’t be having this pitiful excuse for a conversation, I’d be too busy stuffing you inside the tumble dryer,” she warned.

“You have no idea how good you’ve got it, shrimp, and god knows how much Amber wanted me to knock all the fight out of you.”

He felt the colour fade from his face at the mention of Amber’s name. She noticed the effect name-checking her had had on him, which only seemed to encourage her.

“I’m quite touched though, honestly, that you think so highly of me,” she teased, pressing a finger into her cheek and pouting at him in a coochy-coo kind of way.

“But guess what, pipsqueak, you mean nothing to me.”

 

“Why a-are y-you holding my h-hand then…?!” he replied.

It was honestly the first thing that popped into his head. He had no inkling at all of the effect it was going to have.

Her confident, cocksure demeanour evaporated instantly. Her expression revealed a sense of vulnerability, she didn’t know how to answer.

“I…” she said, but no words came.

“W-why are you h-holding me like this…” he continued, pouncing on her hesitation.

“You d-don’t have to comfort me… at all… but you w-want to…”

She got her act together, cutting across him before he could get up a head of steam.

“…and so what, you midget fuck? I feel sorry for you… does that compute in your tiny brain?” she spat, but her actions belied her words.

The giantess was unstuck by this. He’d drawn attention to something that maybe she didn’t even realise herself.

He didn’t think that the nicey-nicey thing was just an act designed to soften him up, if anything, he suspected it might be the exact opposite. It was just a tiny point of light, a hint of a hint of a thing for now, but despite his incredibly compromised position, he felt like he had made some headway in trying to figure out the motivations behind Caitlin’s treatment of him.

He wasn’t naïve enough to think this moment of weakness would go unpunished however. She didn’t like being made a fool of.

“You think I’m being nice? You’d rather I break you in, huh, Jack?” she bellowed, sitting upright and forcing him off her lap and onto the sofa in a heap.

She wrapped the loose coils of jump rope around her arm and dragged him up by the wrists sharply, standing upright and marching him back towards her room.

 

With frightening speed she smacked his little body against her wardrobe, holding the jump rope high above him and letting him hang down.

“I wasn’t going to hurt you, you half-size cunt, but then you had to open your tiny trap a bit too fucking wide.”

She hurriedly undid the knot tying one end of the rope to her arm so that she could swap hands, but still held him there, strung up like a puppet.

She grabbed him by the legs with her left hand and pulled him out towards her as if pulling on a swing, then smashed him squarely against the hardwood surface painfully, clouting his head and back against it with tremendous force.

Dazed, he tried to regain his composure but was immediately rocked by her massive hand slapping him in the face from the side, causing his jaw to crack audibly and he could feel the warm, wet sensation of blood trickling inside his mouth.

“I was going to let you go, but I have a feeling you’re not going to let this shit slide, and you’re going to blab about this to all your Beta buddies at school,” she went on...

Her mouth was so close to him he could feel her spittle fleck onto his naked body.

Again, he felt her smack his face, from the other side now. He could feel the bruises forming.

 “I’m…. sorry….” he gasped.

He turned his head to look at her and saw a wetness to her eyes, a thin trail on her cheek that led to a solitary tear.

“You are so… WRONG… about me,” the giantess yelled square in his face, “You don’t know ANYTHING.”

He anticipated another impact, but it never came, instead he felt himself being lowered into a heap on the floor.

From the other room, he heard her mobile phone ringing, piercing the silence.

 

Caitlin’s massive legs stomped straight out of the room with barely a moment’s hesitation. He was no longer tied to her by the rope, which gave him a window of opportunity to scramble somewhere, but he was in no state to take advantage of it. He didn’t have the energy to get to his feet, his knees even, anything. He had nothing left to give, there just wasn’t anything in the tank. His legs refused to move, his arms were bound. Blood dripped from his hanging mouth, leaving small blotches of red on the carpet.

This was it, his chance, and he couldn’t take it. He was as good as dead.

He would never wish this feeling of helplessness on anyone. Not even Caitlin.

 

“What the FUCK do you mean it won’t start?” he heard the Alpha roar from the other end of the house.

“Ok ok, I’m not angry at you, Alex, take a fucking chill pill,” she continued, hastily retracting her misplaced anger.

 “Well I’m not leaving him to come and pick you and Hannah up, so you’d better think of something.”

Her voice got louder as she returned to her room.

“Uhuh… uhuh… k…” she said as she rounded the corner, laying eyes on him immediately to verify that he was still where she’d left him.

“I’ll give her a ring and ask her to come over right away,” she said finally, hanging up abruptly, probably cutting Alex off.

She raised her head to the heavens and gave an exasperated growl, forming her hands into claws and taking a moment to calm down.

Jack trembled with fear, it was bad enough that she had snapped at him, but now her stress levels were threatening to push her over the edge.

She punched something into her phone and brought it up to her ear, resuming her death stare with him as it rang over, and over, and over.

He heard the muffled sound of someone’s voice, but judging by Caitlin’s reaction it was voicemail, and when she spoke, it confirmed his suspicions.

 

“Hey Amber, Cait here, look, I need you to drop what you’re doing and get straight round to mine. Don’t ask questions ok, just do it, and see to it that our little… present is secure. I’ll stow it in my room for safe keeping, you’ll know where to look… see ya later.”

His blood ran cold. He began to shake his head, knowing that Caitlin was watching his every move.

She swiped at her phone, and pressed the button on the side to turn off the screen.

“You made your bed, dickhead, now enjoy sleeping in it,” she said coldly.

He felt like screaming, but he couldn’t, he was frozen with fear, imagining what Amber would do with him if left to her own devices. Caitlin was throwing him to the lions.

He mouthed the word ‘please’ at her, his trembling becoming more violent, as she stepped closer to him, looming over him like an imposing, giant executioner.

She wiped the remnants of the tear he had seen her shed off her cheek hurriedly, as if she didn’t want him to see, and stooped down to grab one end of the rope. With absolutely no concern at all for his bleeding mouth, she swiftly wrapped the rope around his body and legs, making sure to cross it over his ankles and coil it round so that he was basically hog-tied.

She stood up and walked over to her sports bag, removing the adhesive tape that had so successfully done the trick when she first kidnapped him, and returned to him, pulling out lengths of the tape and wrapping it around his head and over his mouth several times so that he couldn’t move his lips, let alone scream.

 

When she felt she was finished she picked him up, both hands around his waist, and walked him over to her laundry basket, dropping him atop the handful of clothes still in there, and covering him with the rest of the dirty laundry she had unearthed earlier. He found himself weighed down by the mass of countless pairs of socks, panties and t-shirts, which smelt strongly of her deodorant, and also of dirt, sweat, and other unpleasant odours he didn’t want to think about.

This was nothing, his brain kept reminding him, nothing, compared to what was in store. He felt himself hyperventilating, not helped by the fact that his mouth was completely sealed, it just meant his nostrils kept inhaling copious quantities of stale, repugnant air from the clothes around him.

The basket’s wooden structure creaked as the lid was placed on top, and then groaned some more as something heavy was placed on top of that to seal him in. There was to be zero change of escape, not that it was even seriously crossing his mind.

The next few minutes consisted of listening to the faint sounds of Caitlin getting herself ready to leave the house, fastening her shoes and getting her car keys from the side table, and then finally, her bedroom door closed with a heavy thud, was locked from the outside, and he was on his own.

He prayed to god that the next face he would see would actually be Caitlin, returning after picking up Alex and Hannah.

Something told him he would not be so lucky.