- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jack is overwhelmed…


 

As Jack started to swim across the pool, he heard one of the girls yell “Geronimooo!” at the top of her voice, and caught some movement in the corner of his eye.

Turning his head, he saw a blur of flesh as a large figure plunged into the water a few feet to his left with a huge explosion of spray, noise and waves. His body was buffeted sideways towards the pool’s edge, and then Hannah’s head burst out from under the surface, her neck-length blonde hair noticeably darker now that it was wet. She shook her head, spraying droplets everywhere, checked up on where the Beta had got to and then beaming at her friends

“Come on in, guys!” she whooped gleefully, gesticulating for them to join.

Amber was next, having taken off her daisy dukes to reveal bikini bottoms that matched her top, she jumped high in the air, tucking her legs in and cannonballed between Jack and Hannah, buffeting him against the poolside and then resurfacing towards the shallow end, blocking that route off to him.

 

Jack pushed off from the side and started to swim across the pool diagonally, away from the two girls, heading towards the ladder in the corner of the deep end. He’d maybe gone three or four strokes when an enormous displacement of water smashed into him, pushing him down towards the bottom of the pool and spinning him around. A strong arm grabbed one of his legs and dragged him backwards along the bottom of the pool, water rushing right up his nose as his grasping fingers slid across the smooth tiled surface uselessly.

He was raised out of the water by his leg some three or four seconds later, coughing and gagging as water gushed out of his nose and mouth. Hanging upside-down, his eyes began to focus on a muscular, sculpted torso that could only belong to Caitlin. Pushing his chin against his chest he surveyed the herculean schoolgirl’s upper body; she was holding his leg effortlessly in the air, her long ginger hair somehow even redder and fierier now that it was wet and strewn across her broad shoulders.

 

Just as he had caught his breath back and wiped the water from his eyes, the colossal teen dunked his body back in the pool roughly - deep enough so that he couldn’t get his head out of the water even bent over as far as he could go. He clawed at her wrist feebly as the air leaked from his lungs, and after what felt like an eternity she lifted him back up again, the sound of cruel laughter filling his ears. The blood was rushing to his head and he could feel his face start to glow red, partially from the embarrassment of being held like this, allied with the fact he was completely naked in front of these titanic young women.

Scanning around with eyes stinging from the chlorine, he saw Alex dive into the pool head-first like an Olympic swimmer, glide towards them and get to her feet in the shallow end as well. She was wearing a black all-in-one costume, he noticed – nearly backless with a very high-legged waistline.

Hannah was busy splashing Amber and giggling childishly as they too approached the shallow end and could stand upright. He could see that Hannah was wearing a very attention-grabbing bikini outfit to compliment her buxom frame – red with white polka dots, emphasising her Monroe-esque curves.

 

Without warning, Caitlin released his leg and he dropped head-first into the pool; he was able to take a quick breath as he plunged into the water, righting himself quickly only to see four enormous pairs of feet converging on him along the bottom of the pool. Even though this was the shallow end, it had to be around 6 feet deep; around hip height for most Alphas, but noticeably higher than he would be if he stood on the pool floor.

With nowhere obvious to go to, he swam straight up to the surface, paddling on the spot and looking around at the girls apprehensively. He was belly height to Amber and Hannah, level with Alex’s crotch, embarrassingly for him, and not even as high as the top of Caitlin’s thick thighs – she was simply gigantic.

Amber was again watching him intently, which he realised was going to be a fairly constant and unnerving thing.

 

The girls took turns picking him up and holding him, passing him between them and comparing his puny body to their own astronomic proportions.

Amber at one point rushed out of the pool and grabbed her phone to take some pictures, but after taking a few humiliating snaps Caitlin realised it could be incriminating and ordered Amber to delete them.

Jack was in a kind of numb trance, he’d given up trying to fight these girls, instead just trying not to get hurt as they toyed with his pint-sized body and splashed each other. Amber and Hannah seemed to enjoy holding him more than Caitlin and Alex, Amber especially seemed to enjoy dunking him and holding him against her chest underwater – he had to hold his breath for as long as he could but fortunately someone, usually Caitlin or Alex, would intervene and make sure she brought him back up in time.

 

“Alex, wanna play catch?” Caitlin asked spur-of-the-moment, grabbing Jack around the waist, picking him up and tossing him across at her friend as if he weighed nothing at all.

He screamed out in surprise, it was all so sudden. Next thing he knew, Alex had caught him around the midriff and the three other girls had begun to wade out into a big circle.

“Come on, throw him!” Amber cheered, waving her arms in the air.

He felt Alex lower him down into the water and then launch him up into the air powerfully, a horrible feeling of weightlessness hit his stomach as the surface of the pool shot away from his flailing limbs and then began to grow larger again as gravity did its job.

He landed feet-first just in front of Hannah, who crouched down in the water and wrapped her arms around him before he could try and get away, pressing him against her tummy and delighting in the feeling of holding the small, slippery boy against her skin once more.

“He’s so diddy,” she chortled, rubbing an arm idly along his body, inadvertently brushing his member, “I just want to hold him.”

 

“Come on, throw him,” Amber complained, striding over, froth churning around her hips as she broke through the water’s surface.

She reached over and snatched at Jack’s arm, causing the girl to turn her back to protect her diminutive prize.

“Hey!” exclaimed Hannah light-heartedly, “It’s my go!”

Amber was nearly a head taller than Hannah and had a bit more reach, so she was able to grab onto the boy’s leg and tried to pull him free of her grasp.

“Guys, come on, there’s plenty to go around!” Caitlin yelled, half-jokingly, as Hannah let out a playful squeal in response to Amber’s hustling tactics.

For Jack though, this was no joke, there was a sharp pull on his leg and he let out a small yelp.

“Leggo, Hannah…” Amber pressed, more menacingly this time.

“Get off!” the blonde replied, trying to step away but being flanked by the taller girl as she did so.

“I said… let ME have a turn,” said Amber forcefully, yanking even harder this time, and Jack screamed out in pain.

The force of her tug meant that Hannah lost her grip on Jack slightly and the boy slipped from her arms into the pool. Amber was quick to grab him and lifted him up above her head like a trophy, making sure Hannah couldn’t reach him.

“No fair, Amber!” Hannah complained sulkily, giving up rather easily and instead resorting to splashing her friend in frustration.

 

“Just be careful with him, ok?” Caitlin warned the pair.

“Yeah yeah,” Amber muttered, rolling her eyes, “Think fast, Cait!”

Bringing her elbows in by her sides, she then shoved her arms forwards with great speed, catapulting Jack in a kind of netball shot towards the off-guard amazon some 10 or more feet away.

The boy hurtled across the divide at terrifying velocity and smacked meatily into the right side of the girl’s mammoth torso as she went to catch him, her massive boob cushioned a lot of the blow to his lower body but his arms and chest impacted her shoulder with a sickening thud.

He slumped his head over her shoulder, winded, as her hands snaked under his body and peeled him off her mighty frame, oblivious to his pain.

 

“Ooh, let’s play piggy in the middle,” Amber suggested with relish, already on her way to the middle of the circle between Caitlin and Alex.

The tall redhead obliged, tossing Jack higher than before, just above the reach of Amber’s outstretched arms, whooping with excitement as her throw cleared the piggy successfully.

Alex caught him with her arms, trying to absorb some of the impact by bringing him in towards her body as she caught him, stooping into the water and using it to break his fall. It was still an uncomfortable landing for him, clattering against her athletic frame, and as she stood upright he clung onto her like a tiny monkey.

The raven-haired tomboy hesitated as she felt his little fingers clasp her arm, his frail body weak from the repeated dunkings, throws and impacts.

“Hurry up, Alex,” Caitlin shouted, as Amber closed down the space.

“I think he’s hurt,” Alex replied, looking down at the small boy cradled in her arms anxiously.

 

“Let me have a look,” said Amber, coming over and grabbing Jack by the shoulder to turn his body towards her. The wind had well and truly been taken out of his sails, he just rested there limply, gasping silently for air.

“Seems ok to me,” Amber shrugged, conveniently choosing to ignore the fact that he was clearly exhausted.

“Just give him a minute, for fuck’s sake” said Alex firmly, her impatience with Amber flaring up for a moment.

The other girl, offended, took a step back and glared moodily, her eyes full of barely-contained anger.

“He’ll be fine, Alex, he’s just playing dead,” Caitlin called out, “You know what these sneaky manlets are like.”

The concerned girl carried Jack over to the side of the pool and gently laid him on his back, his small chest rising and falling as he took shallow gulps of air. She lowered her head down toward his face to gauge his expression and he looked at her with pleading eyes, wet with tears.

“Please help me…” he whispered. “Please… Alex… please.”

 

“What’s taking so long?” Hannah exclaimed loudly, clearly bored by the hold-up.

“Alex is taking pity on the shrimp,” Amber replied dismissively, the caustic tone in her voice all too evident.

“Alex loves Jaack, Alex l-o-v-e-s Ja-ack” chanted Hannah in a sing-song voice, making her way over.

The prone boy stared up at Alex’s face, he could see the conflict in her eyes; she was reluctant to defy her friends but she wasn’t enjoying this nearly as much as they were.

“Do you loooove him, I bet you loooove him! K-I-S-S-I-N…” Hannah’s voice rang out as she reached the side of the pool, leaning her head in next to Alex’s.

“Shut up, Hannah,” Alex spat, turning her head away and staring off into the distance.

“He looks fine, come on, lazy bones,” the petite Alpha said, grabbing onto Jack’s arm to pull him back into the pool carelessly.

He yelped as she twisted his arm awkwardly, dragging him across on his back. He then felt a particularly sharp pain in his shoulder, like a twang, and howled out in pain like a wounded animal, emitting an incredible scream for someone so small.

 

“What the fuck have you done, Hannah?!” Caitlin bellowed angrily, ploughing across the pool.

“I didn’t do anything,” the baffled Alpha insisted, protesting her innocence and releasing his arm for good measure.

Jack clutched his shoulder and rolled around on the hard surface of the pool’s edge, whining through gritted teeth.

Amber rushed over under the pretence of inspecting the writhing boy and took the opportunity to jab her finger viciously into his shoulder blade when she thought Alex wasn’t looking.

“What the fuck, Amber!” the girl yelled, appalled, pushing her away from Jack and shielding him from harm.

“What?” retorted Amber, putting her hands in the air, a faint smirk visible on her lips as Alex placed a large hand on Jack’s side to try and comfort him.

She looked closely at his shoulder and delicately touched it, checking for damage, it didn’t seem too bad, maybe a strain or a pulled muscle.

 

“If you’ve damaged him, I‘m not gonna be happy,” Caitlin boomed, signalling her arrival, and moved to tower right over Hannah as the shorter girl looked around sheepishly with her hands clasped together. She looked thoroughly forlorn, it was clear she hadn’t intended to deliberately hurt him, but she was probably more upset at the thought of pissing off Caitlin and losing her place among the tight-knit group of best friends.

“It doesn’t seem too bad, you know, though he may have pulled a muscle,” Alex said to the group, tentatively massaging Jack’s sore shoulder joint and leaning in to talk to him quietly.

“Nothing’s broken, Jack, it’s ok,” she reassured him as he buried his head in his hand, whimpering quietly.

“Ha, that’s nothing, he’ll be fine,” Caitlin laughed, nudging into Hannah knowingly as if to illustrate her benevolence; the blonde looked especially relieved to hear the news.

Alex turned to face Caitlin and it was clear she wasn’t impressed, “I don’t think Jack is fine, do you?”

“Oh, taken a shining to the little runt have we?” the towering Alpha jeered, mocking her.

“No… I mean… You’re just torturing him now, this isn’t fun and games at all,” Alex replied falteringly, careful not to offend the overgrown teen but unwilling to continue subjecting the Beta to more humiliation.

 

“I didn’t mean to hurt him,” Hannah said in a small voice, walking over to Alex apologetically, “He’s just so tiny.”

“You’re both being way too soft on that pipsqueak,” Caitlin declared, looking to Amber for approval, which she got in the form of a nod.

“Well in that case, I’m gonna go,” Alex said abruptly, “I don’t want any part of this anymore.”

Jack reached out and held her fingers gently, she might have realised this was his way of begging her to stay but it was now too late, Caitlin was already processing her request.

“Ok fine, I’ll see you later,” the brattish redhead spat, “In fact, all of you can get lost, and you can thank Alex here…”

Amber spluttered into protest, “But Cait, you said…”

“Nope, my decision’s final, Amber, you too. I’ll see you all tonight”

 

The girl let out an exasperating cry of frustration and raised her head to the heavens and grit her teeth. She smashed her fist into the pool and then glared over at Alex with an evil look in her eye.

“Way-to-go, Alex,” she hissed sarcastically.

Hannah, meanwhile, started getting teary-eyed at all the commotion, as she felt responsible for it all.

Amber was the first to get out of the pool, drying herself huffily with a towel and storming off without a word.

Alex spent a few moments trying to stretch Jack’s arm so that she could ease his suffering, before Caitlin came over and shooed her away.

“I don’t see what’s made you so upset, Alex, we’re just having a little fun,” Caitlin sneered.

The girl bit her tongue and briefly shared eye contact with Jack, before putting her arm around the emotional Hannah and leading her out of the pool.

 

Jack heard the sound of a car, presumably Amber’s, fire up from the other side of the house and screech off noisily.

Caitlin stooped down and looked imperiously down at the weakened boy, staring intently at his shoulder and pushing her fingers against it coarsely – it hurt but it felt like she was trying to do something similar to Alex.

“Are we still on for tonight, though, Cait?” Alex asked hesitantly, holding a bundle of clothes under her arm whilst Hannah dried her hair with a towel.

“Meet at Oscar’s at 8, tell Amber as well will you, the moody cow,” Caitlin replied, watched as her two friends walked out of the garden through the house and disappeared from sight.

 

Chapter End Notes:

http://rescaled.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/d-z-4-1-9.html