- Text Size +
Ryu had battled furiously through this maze-like dojo defeating the first five of the six Fem Fatale as they were called. The members included: Cammy, Chuni-li, Crimson Viper, Ibuki, and Sakura lead by the sinister Juri. Lately the Fem Fatale had been wreaking havoc and needed to be stopped.

During an unsuccessful attack on the evil S.I.N. organization, Juri had managed to enthral these five other women with mind controlling powers. Since then, no one has been able to defeat them until now. Ryu stood patiently outside a set of large double doors leading into Juri's chambers. He had to remember to be careful when battling this one. Who knows what else that device in her eye could do? With a heavy sigh and a tremendous push on the double doors, they swung open to reveal a beautifully decorated japanese style room with thatched walls, flowers and floor pillows. Laying comfortably among the pillows was Juri, "I was wondering when you would finally reach me Ryu", she breathed in a confident manner.

"Give it up Juri, I don't know what you are planning but this Fem Fatale thing is over. Give up or I shall be forced into making you surrender."
Ryu had said with all seriousness. "You speak confidently Ryu. I admit that I am impressed that you have managed to find your way through my large dojo lair and that you defeated Cammy, Chun-li, Crimson Viper, Ibuki, and Sakura... But I assure you that I am no easy target". With that, her left eye began to glow.

A feeling of panic swept over Ryu. He had remembered that this same device has the five other women under control. What could she possibly be up to now? A barrage of mental intrusions assaulted Ryu's mind. He struggled mentally not to give in to her controlling effects with every ounce of his being.

As he stood there struggling to even stand at some points, Juri lay comfortably and patiently among the pillows with her arms out wide and her legs crossed, foot dangling in the air playfully. "Give in Ryu, I think you will find it it quite nice under my control", she said with a twisted grin. Ryu fell down to his knees then under the overwhelming power of this device. "grgghhh... Never!" he yelled in defiance.

Just then the assault ended and Ryu was left extremely taxed both mentally and physically. "tsk tsk Ryu. I'm disappointed in you. If you refuse to join me under my control, there is always 'other' ways I have of controlling you". Ryu looked up at that moment as Juri's eye began to glow again, this time the intrusion felt different from the last. He tried to fight it this time, but he was far too weak.

He arms and legs buckled as the mental power snapped into effect and a blur of energy washed over him as everything started becoming more far away.

"What's... happening... to me!?" he struggled to say as the curse was complete. Looking around now Ryu couldn't believe was he was seeing. Everything was huge! Ryu had shrunk to roughly three inches tall! Ryu looked around in a panic as if looking for an answer when heavy footsteps came baring his way.

There stood a seemingly enormous Juri in front of him, standing there with her arms on her waist. She slammed her arched foot down beside tiny Ryu in a dominant fashion and then purred, "Now my pet, the question is: what to do with you?"