- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a while, I finally managed to bring myself to write again for this!

 

She stood up, her heart and lungs racing, her skin glistening with sweat. The surrounding area looked like it had been the target of a strategic bombing raid. Some skeletal remains of a few buildings stood, but mostly those around her were reduced to pure rubble.

 

Except the tall skyscraper that hoisted her makeshift crown, it still stood. It’s beautiful glass facade mostly broken and shattered, but there were still enough pieces left for them to form a coherent image that reflected her form back to her, reflecting all the blood on her body. Usually, a smeared human would leave a mere speck on her skin, but her crimson-painted body was a physical reminder of the sheer number of the lives she had taken just to get her sexually excited.

 

And then there was the gaping hole on the building’s facade from which those people had come. From her vantage point, it broke her reflected image exactly where her heart would be, the image disappearing into a dark abyss. She knew it was pure coincidence, but it still enraged her. She swiftly moved forward, clenching her fist, and screamed furiously as punched the building on its gut with all the force she could muster.

 

Unfortunately for the skyscraper, it was a lot more than it could handle, and her hand tore through it with utmost ease, so much infact that she had to stop her body from further moving forward due to the unexpectedly small resistance the scraper had offered.

 

Shards and pieces of broken metal and concrete flew from where her hand emerged like bullets beyond into the city, and her hand’s natural withdrawing motion meant that she tore through the side of the skyscraper too, having it momentarily look as if somebody had taken a bite on its side.

 

But gravity worked its magic as usual and the top half of the scraper slowly fell, the still intact part of the gaping hole bending its downward motion on an angle. It was falling directly on top of the goddess, but she didn’t move, she only bent ever so slightly so that it wouldn’t hit her head directly but would fall on her shoulders and back.

 

Grunting a little, she resisted the massive chunk of metal and concrete almost effortlessly as it hit her back side, it’s shape disintegrating into an incoherent mess of rubble that slid on the sides or simply bounced off her skin. The crown though flew right over her as it escaped from the shattering building and rolling a few times in the air before it hit the ground and broke into its thousands of constituent parts that flew in all directions.

 

Another round of billowing smoke and dust rose in result while the goddess calmed herself down. She had come here to have some fun, not to be enraged and her anger getting in the way. And deep down, she was a little worried. She hadn’t experienced weakness in a long long time, and that moment a little earlier somehow felt terrifying, that despite all the power she possessed, the little pathetic things in her hands got to her, somehow. She didn’t understand.

 

Sighing, she proceeded to move forward, her massive legs sharply parting the clouds of dust, searching for the masses of people she wanted to use. She needed to now more than ever, to reassure herself that everything is as it should be, that what had happened earlier was simply a fluke, her emotions playing a little trick on her.

 

Moving, she caught a flash of bright light on the corner of her eye, and turned her head towards where it came from, surveying the horizon and spotting a wave of rain clouds sweeping in towards the city and the thunder that was accompanying it. It was getting late. The planet was probably under her control by now, it was time to finish this.

 

Closing her eyes and concentrating briefly, she immediately knew where she needed to go to find her playthings, and proceeded to head north-west. She ignored everything in her path through the waist-high skyline, smashing, shattering and destroying every building that happened to be on her way before she caught up with her toys.

 

A jolt of energy spurred the the terrified and terribly tired masses of people when they heard the incoming cataclysmic booming sounds and sensations, but they had nowhere to go. They were surrounded by buildings that were comparable to houses of cards to her, and out in the open they were even easier prey. They searched mindlessly for means of escape, but their only comfort was in their numbers when she was distracted with a particular part of the crowd, there were so damn many of them for her to play with.

 

The unfortunate ones that happened to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time never really stood a chance. Her shadow, literally foreshadowing her imminent arrival, engulfed them before she emerged through one of the buildings in a hail of exploding debris that rained down on the crowds, hiding her titanic foot that followed with a massive, shocking-iducing force that shattered the ground as her every other step did.

 

The wide streets she emerged in were fully packed with crowds of fleeing people, causing her lips to form a smile.

 

“Sorry, my little darlings, but it’s time to end our little game.” With that, she stepped forward along the street. Tiny living things died by the thousands with each step, but she didn’t care, she only wanted her fun. And that she had.

 

Each one of her steps liquified the people she crushed in a fantastic, smooth feeling that she enjoyed immensely, the force she applied caused the tarmac bulcke and form huge craters that buried and embedded her victims deep into the earth, but not before the remains of those near the edge were as always flung hundreds of feet around before they were plastered into the glass facades of the nearby buildings, or into the fleeing crowds.

 

Some tried to flee sideways through the smaller streets that led off the avenue, but she made sure she pushed and collapsed a tower in each of those, burying them under thousands of tons of rubble and cutting their escape paths short.

 

Then she crouched down and started gathering people by the hundreds. When her hands were temporarily full, she stood up again and searched for a suitable tower before she found one, waist high with a clear rooftop on it. Spilling the contents of her hands on it, she made sure there were no means of escape for them before she proceeded to gather more people down below. Slowly, she filled the rooftop of the building near it’s full capacity, judging them to be nearly a thousand people.

 

She then relaxed a little as she stood in front of the tower, watching her unfortunate toys and regarding their expressions. She grabbed their attention when she moved her hand towards her fully exposed sex, stroking her labia slowly. She could see the terrified expressions in their faces, some having fallen so badly into their hysteria that they simply screamed and cried incoherently.

 

Some even had the courage to defy her act of expressing her supremacy, but she didn’t really care much, they were going to please her like all the others. But one of them immediately made a run for the edge of the building, and jumped off.

 

“Oh no you don’t!” she said as she moved unbelievably fast for her huge frame and swiftly caught his falling form. She then brought him back up, above the crowd, and dangled him for a few moments on his feet before she pinched his torso with her other hand, and tore his legs from his body.

 

The howling, mortal cries of pure agony and pain that the the jumper screamed out as she dropped his body back into the rooftop were enough to deter anyone from trying it again, but they wouldn’t have to for much longer anyway as she moved her titanic thighs and straddled the building so that her sex was directly above them.

 

Panic ensured as the crowd became aware of her intentions, but she gave them no time to act on it as she lowered herself down ever so softly and trapped them between her colossal cunt and the rooftop. She gasped immensely from the massive hail of tiny beating hands and feet that their struggling produced against her most sensitive skin, causing her to remain breathless for quite a few moments before she could concentrate. She grabbed a nearby building, trying to steady herself from crushing her sex toys too soon, she wanted to experience the feeling a little longer.

 

She rose up slightly, taking a look at the scene between her thighs. The warmth between her legs that she felt had produced so much cum that she had drenched her playthings completely in it, seeing as so many gasped for air while trying to break free from its sticky embrace. She gave them no pause though as she lowered herself down again, renewing their struggling that fired delightful pulses of firework through her nerve ends.

 

This time though, she started to feel them break as she applied more and more force. Raising up again, she could see hundreds of them lying down flat, having limbs bent in awkward angles while they screamed and howled futilely at the onslaught of her sex. She lowered down again on her sex toys, but feeling a weakened effort of resistance this time, understandably. Without much hesitation, she put so much weight into them that their bodies started to pop like grapes. She moaned loudly as every little inch of pressure she applied followed by tens of pops at random parts against her cunt before it became so huge that a part of the tower simply exploded from the pressure and it collapsed together with her knees, destroying it completely and cutting her pleasure short.

 

“Shit!” she said, “Not now!!”

 

She immediately stood up and strode into the fully packed avenue and started gathering people again. But this time, she couldn’t take it anymore and simply fed them into them into her ravenous cunt, slowly filling its massive contents. She moaned incredibly loud again as she felt them fill her, causing her steps wobble before she noticed that she had emerged into a large square of some kind that probably was one of the city centers, and it was almost completely filled of people pushing and shoving eachother while trying to get away from her.

 

“Oh yes!” she said, smiling widely. “Exactly what I needed!”

 

Her hands dipped into the crowd like massive scoops and gathered struggling playthings by the hundreds again and one by one, she smashed them against her skin and turning them into smooth gore with which she slowly painted (and repainted) her body. Her breasts, her belly, her thighs, her butt, everywhere. Then she lowered herself down, stretching herself like a cat, and started feeding even more to her cunt.

 

She was becoming so full, it almost hurt before she felt one of her hands with which she was steadying herself on the ground bulcke rather too easily. She took a glance and noted the gore that oozed out of the edges, and in the haze of irresistible sexual excitement, she still moved closer to take a look, and saw that it was some kind of underground tunnel.

 

Tearing the rooftop from it, she saw that she had crushed some that were trying to flee inside what appeared to be a stairway that lead down into an underground train station. She continued tearing the rooftop until she found the main station, and it was fully packed with people that had tried to hide there.

 

“Exactly what I needed indeed!” she said while smiling at them, feeling herself come close to climax from the struggling inside herself.

 

She stood up again, and straddled the packed underground station. Dozens of people fell from her cunt into the crowds below before she put a hand to stop its contents from spilling out and then inserted two fingers inside, feeling them break with each ever so slight thrust while she waved down with the other.

 

And then, she simply let herself fall down.

 

In the few moments before their inevitable demise, absolute silence filled the station as the tiny people watched her ass race towards them like a meteor. It was a magnificent sight, undoubtedly, but still people raised their hands in the air in a futile attempt at somehow stopping or postponing the inevitable. It was funny, in a kind of way, to apply so massively much more force than it was needed into the helpless things, but she wanted to end it with a massive bang.

 

And a massive bang it was. Their bodies were immediately pulverised before the massive shockwave generated by her ass reverberated into the whole area and caused every glass window within a thousand yards to shatter and many weaker structures to collapse entirely. The pressure was too much even for the sex toys trapped inside her cunt as it squeezed them out of their lives from the sudden impact, causing her to climax and then squeeze their pathetic bodies into an unrecognizable goo even more.

 

Her orgasm lasted for a while, causing her hips to buckle up and down, stretching her legs out wide and toppling all the skyscrapers within her reach. She screamed as as loud as she could from pleasure, engraving it, the violence and her unchallengeable power into the hearts and souls of every survivor that witnessed the carnage that day, before it finally faded with her orgasm and she drifted into a relaxing rest.

 

She laid there for a while, unsure of how much time had passed before she felt the trickling haze of rain drops that fell on her massive body and the tickles all over her skin from the thunder impacts, waking her up and reminding her that she had one more thing to do.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I know, it's rushed. But I really needed to finish this story. It's not entirely finished, I plan to add an epilogue some when in the next few days, but the main story is finished. I hope you've all liked my contribution to the city rampage genre.

I personally would've liked to have stretched this a little bit longer, but I've had this idea for another story for a long time now that I want to explore and it kept me from updating this one for a long time. Now that I've managed to finish this, I can finally concentrate on writing the other story. So, see you soon with a new story ( And the epilogue for this one in the meanwhile!).