- Text Size +

It was easier than hunting and squishing ants.

 

At least ants on their size were very durable and moved fast, but humans on her scale, when they got tired, were the easiest pray there is. Most of them had sluggish, unathletic bodies due to desk jobs, dressed uncomfortably for running, their minds never really prepared to be slaughtered like insects, just for fun. And there were so many different games she liked to play.

 

Stepping over a long line of fleeing masses, she instead dragged her foot sideways along the avenue like one mighty bulldozer. From a vantage point in the ground, it was like a massive wave of cars, busses and trucks piled up with hundreds of abnormally twisted and crushed people rode the asphalt. Most of the confused people never had the chance to flee between the buildings before her foot swept them along, mingling their bodies along with the metal until the whole pile was crushed against her other foot.

 

She then rolled the mass with her feet, forming a ball of metal painted in crimson with the very blood of the people that were cruelly crushed in between the heap of twisted metal, just like she had done earlier. Some even had the questionable luck of surviving the whole ordeal, having found themselves suddenly rolled around while being perfectly aligned on the aluminium frames of some random vehicles before their bodies were buried deep inside the ball, entirely immobilised inside their dark prison, igniting their worst claustrophobic nightmares.

 

Rolling the ball forward, it behaved like a snowball, slowly getting bigger as it crushed and collected hundreds of other vehicles along with anyone caught in between, growing into a huge metal boulder of doom that imprisoned more and more (un)lucky survivors. Most had finally gotten the idea of running sideways into the streets parallel to the avenue, slowly emptying it and having the goddess ultimately grow bored of her little game.

 

She leaned down, and picked the ball up. She had done this many times before and knew some would survive the whole ordeal. Closing her eyes, she moved the ball to her ear with her right hand and stopped her breathing momentarily, listening. She needed a few moments to concentrate before she finally started hearing the shrilling screams of terror and pleas for help coming from inside, causing her to smile satisfyingly. She decided to spare them for the time being, content in the knowledge that they would slowly suffer from pain and total terror.

 

Just as opened her eyes again, she felt a small tickle on her arm near her shoulder and turned her head just in time to see a small speck land right on the inside of her elbow. She smiled more broadly when she saw it move, judging that it must have been a survivor falling while wiggling out of the wreck of vehicles. She waited as the figure slowly got its bearings, a male, she saw as he finally spotted her face and understood the predicament he found himself in.

 

His shaking form immediately grew wide-eyed as he looked around, gripping on her skin from the fear of height, blabbing something unintelligible to her. She only winked at him before she bent her arm in, burying him on her skin folds and never giving any chance of escape. One of his arms stuck out of the fold, flailing violently as she slowly increased the pressure until she felt his body pop, causing her to giggle. She then bent her arm out again and moved to lick his bloodied remains off while she thought about how weirdly funny his fate sounded to her, to have his luck sway back and forth so many times during the past hour before his life’s journey ultimately ended as a mere speck on the skin of the inside of her elbow.

 

She chuckled as she opened her eyes, her thoughts moving on as she looked around for a suitable tower, spotting one a few blocks to the north. Holding her toy-ball with both her hands, she proceeded to walk towards the skyscraper that towered over the others. Her path took her right between some other smaller buildings that she simply ignored as her feet crashed through them violently, burying hundreds of fleeing people with them.

 

Her footfalls also cut their escape plans short, throwing them into disarray while the goddess moved effortlessly through the narrow streets and brushing the buildings off like they were simple bushes on a forest. Hundreds died with each one of her steps, either underneath them or the sheer violence they caused. Still, she knew she had barely made a dent on the population so far, she could go on and on for days like this. Nevertheless, she arrived in just a few seconds to her target.

 

The skyscraper stood about a third of her height taller and there were no other skyscrapers in the vicinity blocking the view. Moving the compressed ball of metal so that she pressed it with her hands on both sides, she applied enormous pressure on it, slowly bending it, forming a disk shape, heedlessly ending the torment for many of the trapped people inside. Then she dug her fingers on the centre, forming a hole in it.

 

Smiling childishly at her grisly creation, she moved it up above the skyscraper, requiring her to stand on her toes momentarily, and then lowered it on its roof like you would lower a crown on a person. It was too small to fit in well but she simply dragged it down forcefully, shredding the top of the tower until it fit on tightly, there for everyone to see for miles and miles around.

 

Steadying her hands on her hips, she admired her work for a little before her eyes swayed down and for the first time she actually saw the skyscraper itself. It was a rather beautiful building, she admitted, though not just because of its for but also because of its facade covered entirely in highly reflecting glass, giving a slightly illusionary effect of blending into the skyline of the city itself.

 

But the most stunning part was how well it worked as a mirror for her. She could fully see her incredible body down from her bloodied feet, and up to her perfect thighs, her super-fit belly and firm breasts, and of course her hauntingly beautiful face. Sliding her hands down and around her curves, she indulged a little on her self-admiration even though she really wasn’t the narcissistic type, afterall she had much more carnal desires, highly lethal for the tiny people around her, but even then she knew very well that a lot of people on this city, especially men must have stopped and stood on their tracks countless times just to admire her. She was perfect.

 

Her self-indulgence would have continued a little bit more if it weren’t for the figure she spotted falling down from the side of the scraper, quickly followed by another one.

 

“Huh…” she leaned closer, her curiosity a little aroused as to why would two people suicide like that. It was then, as her shadow engulfed the facade of the building, that she saw the countless faces pressed against the glass, watching her intently before they backed away by her sudden forward motion.

 

“Wow.” She frowned, fascinated and surprised at the same time. This usually never happened. By this time, most of the towers would be almost entirely empty, especially towers such as this one that had a perfect vantage point of her destruction. Yet there it was, entirely filled with people shitlessly scared to their core. And as she glided her hand down against the glass facade, she could tell they were distressed for some reason that was not her, some were even beating against the glass, as if trying to get her attention to something.

 

Inspecting the building closer, she crouched down, trying to understand before she spotted the smoke on the lower floors, and the fire that reigned inside the core of the building.

 

“Ah!” she smiled, delighted at this interesting situation. She stood back up again, and faced the crowds of people on the upper floors. It all made sense now. with electricity gone and a fire breaking out on the lower floors for some reason, they really had no choice but to flee from the smoke on the higher floors and wait for rescue. But it must have quickly become apparent that no help would come.

 

And now, the situation was becoming desperate, the fire was spreading, the heat was becoming unbearable, risking the building’s collapse, and of course the smoke was seriously endangering their lives. And when the tower got her attention, some like the couple earlier must have resorted to desperate measures such as suicide. But still, human nature demanded they tried everything.

 

“You want my help, huh?” she gave them her most sympathetic smile. “Of course I will help you!” she said, moving her hands together in front of the tower.

 

“Now, I suggest you move back!” she said, motioning for the crowds to disperse into the guts of the building.

 

Then, in a sudden motion, she stretched her arms wide open, and clapped them back together with as much force as she could muster, right in front of the tower.

 

The colossal amounts of energy generated in that moment instantly mediated through the air in the form of a shock wave that hit the glass facade directly, causing the individual windows to ripple like waves on water for a split of a second before the strain grew unbearably high and they simply exploded in all directions.

 

On her scale, watching the hole form and spread out from a point right in front of her clasped hands almost in slow motion was like magic. The shards of flying glass would undoubtedly hurt many, but now she had created a huge hole on the skyscraper without really damaging its structure, and giving the people inside a rather unconventional means of escape..

 

“Jump.” she said as the she moved her hands so that they formed a cup and leaned them against the tower.

 

The people were reluctant at first, understandably, but seeing as it was pretty much the only way the might survive, it only took some with a bigger courage to break the ice before people rushed towards the open windows and jumped into her soft hands. Scores of people slowly filled them, numbering into the hundreds as she shifted and lowered them through the floors to give everybody a chance.

 

A curious and unexpected feeling began to creep up on her. She rather liked saving those, suddenly feeling like a benevolent god that has come to their rescue. She moved her hands back when they finally became completely filled with tiny living, breathing, conscious people whose lives she literally held on her palms. They held on to her fingers, the folds of her skin and each other, becoming completely silent as they raised their heads towards hers, nervously awaiting her next move.

 

She suddenly became conflicted, didn’t understand. An unexpected war raged on her emotions without any warning. She barely held herself back from simply crushing them out of existence right there on there on her hands, the urge to show her power, to dominate becoming unbearable, but somehow, a side she never really knew existed in her rose to hold her back from doing those people any harm.

 

Empathy, she thought, knowing fully well that she was unable to feel it.

 

What is happening to me? The conflict inside of her became very apparent on her face too, and the people on her hand picked up on that. Slowly, one after one they rose and pleaded to her, pleaded to their saviour, to their god.

 

A sudden tear formed on her eyes, testimony to the unexpectedly huge impact they had on her emotions. Her heart began to race and she blushed furiously from the compassion that she started to feel towards them.

 

“I… what…” she closed her eyes immediately, leaving her only with the faint sounds coming from her hands. She could hear their individual pleas too.

 

“Please! Goddess! Save us!”

 

“Please your eternal grace!”

 

 “Please have Mercy!”

 

This can’t be happening to me. Not me! She forced her to remember who she was, to remember hard. She never felt sympathetic towards her victims, never felt compassion. She didn’t understand why her emotions were being compromised like this, it never happened. A sense of fury began to emerge from deep within her. She needed to regain control, and what better way to do that than to demonstrate it to them.

 

She suddenly opened her eyes, devoid of any emotion but a burning flame that raged behind, immediately silencing their pleas.

 

“No.” she said with a cold tone, reigniting her sense of lust between her legs from the petrified reaction the sole syllable caused on the emotions of those she held on her palms.

 

And she never even gave them any time to dwell on it, she needed to remind herself who she was after all, and suddenly split her hands, causing a few dozen to lose their balance and fall between the gap. Panic broke out on the crowd, but they had nowhere to go short of falling to their deaths, and she never even let them contemplate it as she quickly lowered her hands down and cupped her breasts.

 

A sudden massive amount of tiny hails of beating hands and feet that struck against the sensitive skin of her breasts made her gasp and moan loudly, finally bringing back her sense of complete control over her emotions, reminding her why she loved doing this. She held them there, applying the slightest bit of pressure to cause the desired struggles every time she needed before it became too much for her to resist and with a deep holding breath, she kneaded her breasts unmercifully, breaking and squishing their tiny bodies against them.

 

An incredibly loud sexual moan filled the air, the feeling of warm blood enveloping her breasts and the knowledge of having ended so many lives she had purposely saved at first against her tits caused her to grow wobbly legs for a second time that day, but this time she let herself fall back instead of her knees.

 

Her massive body crashed into the puny buildings behind like a massive falling tree trunk, generating colossal tremors and blasts that killed every living thing underneath and around it.

 

Her breathing paced quickly and she stretched her legs out, toppling many buildings in the vicinity that had survived her free-fall as she moved the squished remains of her playthings against her belly, her crotch and back up again, their blood painting her body like a surreal warpaint on her skin.

 

“This is me!” she announced furiously as she emerged from her heightened excitement. And you are going to pay dearly for that moment of weakness, she thought to herself.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts so far?