- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mostly breast-play on this chapter.

Raymar jumped back instinctively.

 

 

 

Did she just smirk at me? He wondered, not knowing how to feel about it. But he really had no doubts about it. She did smirk at me.

 

One moment she was walking along the avenue causing all sorts of mayhem below, the next moment she stopped, turned her head, looked around as if she was searching for something until her eyes found Raymar’s tower, and glided them slowly upwards until they reached the top of it, right from where Raymar was watching her, smiling smugly at him.

 

She had him pinned at that moment, freezing him completely on the spot. He had been simply glued to the window, staring at her the entire time since she had appeared, watched how she casually destroyed the building by the coast and the incredible destruction she caused simply by walking causally. It was completely unreal for Raymar, his mind had a hard time trying to comprehend the scene of a beautiful, young, thousand-foot tall woman having her way with the city.

 

But when she turned her attention seemingly directly at him, it was like he was suddenly burdened with a million tonnes of weight on his shoulders. He had been an Atheist for most of his life, but at that moment he truly understood felt like to witness a god - or goddess, depending on definition - and the infinitely more profound feeling of being regarded back, being at the center of the consciousness of such a unfathomably powerful and divine being.

 

When she finally let go, it was the most intense feeling relief Raymar had ever felt in his life. He breathed in deeply after had held it for a very long moment, trying to understand what had just happened, or rather why she would look at exactly where he was standing, with clear intent.

 

But other signals flooded his mind, signals of danger and of the precious position he found himself. He needed to get the heck out of the skyscraper, fast. So her turned around and ran, desperation ticking in at the thought of descending so many steps due to the EPM-induced power outage.

 

And on his way, he silently contemplated the wretched feeling of  what it must be like for the people right where she was, to feel what he had just felt but at the same time being at her complete mercy.

 

---

 

They were getting tired, the goddess noted.

 

Thousands and thousands of people still flooded the streets, and many more were filling them from the buildings, but their adrenaline-supported resolve for escape was fading. The primal fear that fueled them was waning, being replaced by more coherent thoughts of a human nature.

 

Who is she? What does she want? Why is she doing all this? They were asking themselves, she knew from experience. She had done this so many times before afterall. At first she represents a monster to them, inciting some basic primal and ancient instincts of survival from their psyche. But after the initial shock fades, they begin to think more like the human beings that they are.

 

That’s when it starts to get more interesting for her. They begin to see her as a conscious being, not just a monster. They begin to acknowledge that she has thoughts just like they do, and that she is aware of the carnage that she’s creating. They begin to disperse more rationally, running sideways from her and not just directly ahead of her. And they begin to form groups instead of one massive carpet. This is the moment when the fun could truly begin for her.

 

She took another step, intentionally placing it on a particular dense group of fleeing people, resting her weight slowly on it and feeling their little struggles before they squish delightfully. She did so a few more times, giggling, before she arrived at a particularly busy intersection, noting that tiny people began to disperse on all three lanes from it which reminded her that she hadn't taken a glance back from where she came yet. She wanted to see her path of destruction, and turned around. 

 

At her size, she often gets careless, most of the time intentionally, but at that moment when she turned, she simply forgot how truly huge she was and how narrow the avenue she was treading upon was, and her breasts to smash sideways into a tower that was directly in front of her. Her powerful, massive wrecking balls simply tore through the side of the building, tearing through the facade and sending huge amounts of steel and concrete falling down on the street, revealing a huge, long, gaping hole on the tower.

 

“Oops!” she giggled at her unintentional mauling of the structure, noticing movement from inside. She leaned forward, regarding the dissection of the building she had caused with her breasts and the different hallways, offices and other large rooms she had exposed. There were lots and lots of tiny people, thrown around by the sheer violence and trying to come to terms on what had just happened. She looked closer, seeing that she seemed to have obliterated the part of the building where the stairs had been, since there were dozens of people who were caught unexpectedly, holding on to the smashed chunks of concrete or twister railings, some brutally twisted into their innards.

 

“Ah, such bad luck.” she said as she moved her head and inspected the side of her breast, noticing the blood smeared on it. A little shiver of sexual excitement originated between her thighs and ran through her snipe at the thought of ending their lives so heedlessly. She wanted more of it, so she looked back into the hole again.

 

Most had already gathered their composure, and were running away if they could, or were simply staring at her, transfixed. She noticed a particular group of half a dozen people, trapped into a room half of which had been smashed away, including the door that led outside. Her breasts had probably taken some of their friends with them, she thought. They had no means of escape unless they jumped to their deaths, which inspired an idea in her mind.

 

She leaned closer to the building, pushing her torso slowly towards the smashed hole and positioning her breast so that her slightly stiffened nipple level with the room on which they were trapped. Then she slowly began to push forward, realization creeping into the minds of the trapped ones.

 

They didn’t know how to react, first they panicked by screaming, then one man leapt forward and tried to jump away but the goddess was quick to cut his suicidal escape efforts short, pushing him back on the room with her nipple which was exactly its size, and closing the torn part with her areola.

 

She balanced herself perfectly, holding steady as she felt her nipple push and squash the trapped ones, feeling their pathetic struggles which was a terribly bad idea on their part since that only served to heighten her lust, enlarging her nipple. The goddess moaned, near uncontrollable ripples of excitement shot through her nerves. She grabbed the side of the building, burying her fingers into the concrete as she fought to hold herself steady, not wanting to end her game prematurely.

 

The pressure inside the room grew relentlessly as her nipple engorged with a steady pace, squeezing their fragile bodies into the walls and on the floors of the partly demolished room. She felt through her sensitive end as the nipple slowly crushed their bones one by one, pushing the air out of their lungs, before the popping sensations, signaling their demise at the end of her most innate and innocuous processes of her body. She had held her breath the entire time, but was unable do so from the excitement anymore, and breathed in heavily, pushing her torso enough so that her engorged nipple caused the pressure to grow enough for the room simply to break and explode on its corners, sending a shower of concrete and blood all around the area.

 

Another loud moan came from the goddess as she found it unable to hold herself steady anymore and buckled forward. Her breasts smashed through the innards of the building, crushing halls and offices, tearing walls and floors from their foundations unstoppably. The still fleeing people never had the slightest chance of resisting as their bodies were shredded against the unstoppable force of her firm, soft breasts plowing downward.

 

It was a matter of seconds before it was too much for the structure and it simply collapsed on itself as the goddess let her weight settle on it, burying its helpless little occupants with it and marking the second tower that she had completely destroyed on that day.

 

The goddess rested on all her fours for a few moments, panting, before she rose up, and looking down at her surroundings.

 

“More!” she said.

 

With a few, quick, determined steps, she was above a particular mass of people fleeing through the streets, choosing their path in between the rows of useless vehicles that lined it up. She smiled from in between her blood-smeared breasts at them, sliding a hand through her crotch and the wetness that was building up. She had loved their struggles on her massive tits and wanted to feel more of. So she let herself fall on her knees, causing a powerful shock that rippled through ground, buckling and cracking the street below, jolting all the vehicles and people momentarily from the ground, cutting their escape short.

 

She wasn’t about to be picky, so she simply lowered her hands on the ground and like a bulldozer, she scooped everything up. Cars, trucks and busses and people, everything together in one bunch without care, and smashed them against both her tits.

 

She moaned again, listening to the metallic grinding sounds and the mortal screams that originated in between her fingers. She applied a little bit more pressure, compressing the mass of metal and incinerating some fuel tanks of the oil-based machines, feeling the warmth spread. Her fingers slowly squeezed the life out of the trapped people, turning their screams into death throes.

 

When she finally let go, she regarded the lumps of metals on her hands for a few moments, amazed at the fact that some had still managed to survive all that, albeit terribly twisted and injured. She smiled at them, before bringing her hands together and compressing their contents into one uniform giant ball of metal, making sure it formed a nice round lump.

 

The goddess then rose up, surveying the city again, eying the midtown part of it on the distance and noting that it held the biggest skyscrapers in the city. She stood a few miles away, but figured it wasn’t too far.

 

Smirking arrogantly, she moved around so she had enough space, stretched her hand which held the lump of metal back, and then threw it against the scrapers in the distance. The metal ball made a terrible screeching sound as it flew in the air, grabbing the attention of even the mindless fleeing masses on its direction, shooting precisely at where the goddess had aimed.

 

Many had been watching the spectacle from the giant towers in midtown, glued to their windows and mesmerized by the sight that unfolded in the downtown part, thinking they were safe. For a particular group, the last thing the giantess did after she emerged from between the buildings felt odd to them, raising an arm in the air as if she was throwing something. For a split of a second, they saw the small object suddenly lurching at them, giving them time only for their eyes to widen in shock before the lump of metal tore through their midst, liquefying their bodies instantly while it smashed through the middle of skyscraper, emerging on the other side before it hit another smaller tower behind it and buried itself inside, smoking.

 

The skyscraper buckled from the massive amount of concentrated energy that had hit it, splitting in two, it’s upper part falling forward while its lower part did so backwards. It didn’t collapse, but simply fell, its two pieces exploding into a huge pile of dust upon hitting the ground, rivaling a precise military strike and taking out a few of its surrounding buildings as well.

 

The goddess meanwhile, watched from afar, throwing a punch in their as a sign of a job well done on her part, and then turned her attention back at her surroundings.

 

“More!” she said again.