- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here it is. This really didn't take me long to write. I hope you enjoy, and you can let me know if you did!

My name is Mark. I am an eighteen year old guy. Obviously, considering I have a guy name. I'm six feet tall, and I have medium length brown hair. I'm okay looking, I suppose. I live with my sixteen year old sister, Colleen, and my thirty five year old mother, Amy. That's about it though...oh, I forgot something important. I'm a big pervert. And this is my story.

 

I don't know how it all started. It just happened one day. I was walking down the hallway at school, and saw that the door to the girl’s locker room was ajar a crack. Curious, I peeked in, and saw every man's dream. Nearly twenty, naked, teenage girls were in the middle of changing. And they didn't even hear me! I basked in the moment for a full half hour, and got away with it. The feeling was just so good, I couldn't stop. That's when I became a pervert. Any chance I have now I take.

 

Like right now. I am currently on my hands and knees looking through a crack in the door to my sister's bedroom. She went in there to change, and I followed. Right now, I can just barely make out her image. I see the side of her bare thigh. She has no pants on. But I can't see the fun stuff! Damn! I wait patiently. This reminds me of the time when I put a fake hole in the wall between my room and the bathroom, then waited in my room for two hours, until I finally got what I wanted: I got to see my mother shower. But now, I was in plain sight. I just didn't hope that my mom...

 

"Mark Henry Stevenson!" A voice boomed from behind me. I jumped, and banged my head on the door. I climbed to my feet and turned around. It was, of course, my mother. Amy Rose Stevenson. The commotion caused my sister to open the door. She stepped out into the hallway, and I looked at her. Then my jaw dropped. She was still naked. My eyes were instantly drawn to her young, curvy breasts. She caught my gaze, shrieked, and ran back to her room. Then I felt a thud on my head. I collapsed to the floor. My mom had slapped me!

 

"You are a despicable human being!" She thundered. She was wearing her business outfit. She must have just got home. "Pervert, pervert, PERVERT!!! Spying on your own sister! You are grounded!" I stood. Was that all? I had been grounded before, but still I didn't anticipate that whole event. My mom kicked me in the leg. I  retreated to my room. My mother grabbed the door and slammed it shut. I sat on your bed, but I heard her speak again from outside. "And by the way...me and Colleen are going to the beach tomorrow, but you aren't! Have fun at home!" She snickered, and headed back downstairs.

 

Now this was terrible! How could she do that! The beach was my favorite place in the world, besides maybe the Internet. The beach is the only place where I could see hundreds of hot girl’s parade around in hardly any clothing at all. I had once seen a girl casually walk around topless at the beach. Needless to say, I was instantly hard. But how could my mom do this. I was determined to go with them, with or without my mom or sister knowing. I began to formulate a plan.

 

I set my plan into motion that night. My mom and sister are notoriously heavy sleepers, so I was able to easily make my way downstairs and out of the house undetected. I headed outside, and opened up the trunk of our car. I climbed inside, and shut the trunk. I had also brought a blanket, which I covered myself with. Smiling contently, I drifted off to sleep, dreams of nude women in my mind.

 

I awoke in darkness. I momentarily forgot where I was, so I tried to move, but found that I couldn't. Then it hit me. I heard the noise of the car, and my family talking, so I remembered where I was. I was still in the trunk, buried under several suitcases. It kinda hurt, and was heavy, but I soon fell asleep again.

 

A few hours later, I awoke once more. This time, there was no noise, and there was no weight on top of me. I climbed out of the trunk. It was nighttime, and the car was parked by a hotel. I figured that my family was inside sleeping, so I crept off to the beach alone. The beach was a mile away from the hotel. After reaching the beach, I laid out the blanket, and fell asleep once more. I'm a good sleeper.

 

I awoke for the last time, with a noise so loud it rattled my brain. A blinding light forced me to close my eyes right after I opened them. I quickly adjusted, and saw that I was at the beach, which was packed with people. A glance at my watch told me it was ten o'clock in the morning. There were hundreds of people there already. Of course, my gaze was drawn to all the hotties. My jaw dropped at the girl with perfect hourglass figure. I panted at the woman with the see-through top. I salivated at the chick with the g-string thong.

 

I decided I was to open in my current position. After all, I didn't want my sister or mom to see me. So I hurried over to the woman's locker room, which was much less crowded, and right by a huge pile of sand. I crouched in the sand, waiting to see some voluptuous women leaving the locker room. I saw many hotties, but eventually, I saw her. Her. The girl who changed my life.

 

She was young, and looked about 16. While she was four years younger than me, she had clearly developed fast. She was about five feet five inches, and she had long black hair tied into a ponytail. She had a cute face, and a dazzling smile. She had gorgeous black eyes, and no blemishes anywhere on her tan skin. She wore a tight black bikini top, which hugged her huge, probably high C or D cup breasts. She had a thin waist , smooth stomach, and nice, wide hips. She had long, lean legs and and gorgeous bare feet. But her best feature, was her ass. She wore only a small, tight, black bikini bottom, which did almost nothing to contain her large butt. But the fabric of the bikini was rubber latex! And she was soaking wet! The fabric sunk into her, and I could clearly she through at her bare, butt cheeks underneath. It was the greatest sight I had ever seen.

 

Obviously, this was the happiest moment of my entire life. This girl was a perfect model, a ten out of ten, my dream girl. And I couldn't help myself. The girl was facing away from me, her dreamy ass taunting me. I crept forward, and extending my hand. I slowly reached toward her butt, my hand desperately moving toward its destination. My hand brushed against her bikini. Then, I squeezed.

 

For a whole second, I was in heaven. Total bliss. The girl's soft flesh squirmed in my hand, and felt smooth to the touch, as my fingers caressed her butt cheek. The girl however, didn’t enjoy it like I did. She screamed and executed a perfect roundhouse kick behind her. Her beautiful foot smack across my face, sending me sprawling back into the pile of sand. She looked at me, middle fingered me, and mouthed some swear words. Sand poured down over me, hiding all but my face from view. The girl didn't even spare a passing glance, as she huffed and hurried off. My head swelled. Damn she hit hard. The last thing I saw before I passed out was her glorious ass jiggle as she stormed off.

 

I stayed unconscious for a long time, but I kept hearing voices. My eyes were closed, and I saw only darkness, but I did hear a voice. The voice said, "You have been a terrible person Mark Henry Stevenson. A pervert is a terrible crime. You will be judged. Now, your life will be ruled by what you seek. This is your punishment...this is your fate." The voice stopped, and even though I was unconscious, I felt a sharp pain, and I suddenly awoke.

 

I bolted upright and looked around. Where was I again? That's right...on the beach. But why could I only see white? All around, all I could see was white and tan. Upon closer inspection, it turned out that it was actually many small rocks. Confused, I looked up and spotted a tall door. A very tall door. On the door, and sign read, "Women's locker room." Then it hit me...I had shrunk? Shrunk!? How? Why? When? Somehow I had shrunk, and I realized that I was still on the sand dune the girl had kicked me into. I must have shrunk when I was unconscious. While I pondered all of this...the door to the locker room.

 

Momentarily forgetting about the girl from earlier, this was my new happiest moment of my life. As the door opened, a giant...huge...woman exited the locker room. She was wearing a normal two piece bikini, and was average looking, but that's not the point. The point was...she was massive! Each breast was like a giant mountain, and her ass...her ass was like a mammoth, jiggly hill of happiness. She looked like she was a hundred feet tall! She was like a skyscraper...a giantess...a goddess! Maybe this shrinking thing wouldn't be so bad.

 

Never in a million years did I think this would happen to me. Shrinking! Sure, I had the fantasies and the dreams, but now that it was actually happening...I felt kinda scared and excited. Comparing myself to a nearby piece of grass, I deduced that I was about one inch tall. Seeing the woman walk away, I felt a hard on coming, so I instinctively pushed down on my cock. I was surprised to feel bare skin. I had no underwear! I had no clothes! I was naked! I panicked, and searched for my clothes, until to find they hadn't shrunk and were still buried. Then I had another thought. What if I got stuck here? I had to find my family and get home! A part of me told me to go find the nearest hotties, and dive into her breasts, but I wasn't an idiot. I knew I wouldn't survive without getting home.

 

I scanned for help, and spotted a lifeguard tower not too far away. Probably fifty feet or so. But how long would that take at my current size? An hour? Longer? It was my only hope. I would get there, and then find where my family is, then go to them, hitch a ride, and get the hell off this beach. Maybe look at a few hot chicks on my way there. What's the harm? They would never find me! I slid down the sand hill, and began to trek to the lifeguard stand.

 

Only a few seconds after beginning to walk, I ran into trouble. I found it difficult to traverse the sand, so I trekked closer to the door of the women's locker room, where the sand was lower. Bad idea. The door swung open unexpectedly, and the gust of air blew me onto my back, several feet away. Man was I small and weak. I got to me feet, just to see a young girl, probably twelve, step out of the building, and right towards me!

 

She lifted up one foot, and it crashed down two feet away from me. I ran for my life, but I made very slow progress in the deep sand. She took another step, completely oblivious to me. One foot away. I screamed and ran harder. She lifted up her bare, dirty foot above me. I was hidden in shadow. I closed my eyes, and she stomped down.

 

I opened my eyes. I smelled something awful. Smelled? I was still alive! I jumped for joy, but found I couldn't move. Then I realized, I was caught between the young teen’s toes! The girl continued walking, but when she stepped again, I was lifted up with her foot. She spread her toes apart as she stepped, and I flailed like a madman as I was tossed into the air. I soared through the air, and if I wasn't fearing for my life, it might have been fun. I landed with a thud on something squishy, but remarkably, it didn't hurt too bad. In fact, I stood up and didn't feel sore at all. But I had no idea where I was. I was right beside the lifeguard stand, only five feet or so away, but was standing on a strange surface. Looking down, I saw I was on bread.

 

I have to admit, it took me much longer than it should have for me to put the pieces together. After about ten seconds, I started to run, but it was too late. Glancing up at the girl above me, I saw her squirt ketchup down onto me before I could get away. The force of the blast toppled me, and I ended up in a large puddle of the stuff. I tried to get out, but damn was it sticky. I couldn't even get a good look at this new girl. She picked up some lettuce and tomatoes, throwing them onto her sandwich, pressing me down more. I was submerged in the ketchup, and I feared I would drown. But that wasn't even the worse part.

 

The girl picked up the top slice of bread, and pressed it down onto the sandwich. It was the most painful thing I had every felt. Imagine a two ton boulder slowly crushing you underneath. That was what it felt like. Eventually, she stopped, but the damage was done. I couldn't move at all. Was this my fate, eaten by a hot girl on the beach without her even knowing? I felt the sandwich being picked up, and feared for the worst.

 

Call it luck, or call it fate, or call it karma, but I was spared. The girl sneezed suddenly, and dropped her sandwich onto her lap. The sandwich flipped open, and I flowed out with the rest of the ketchup onto her skin.

 

"Fuck me." The girl swore. She pulled out a napkin and swiped up me and the ketchup into it. "What a damn waste." She tossed the napkin uncaringly over her shoulder, and it landed right beside one of the four legs of the lifeguard tower. I climbed groggily out of the napkin, and looked up at the tall tower. It seemed like miles away, but I had to do it. So I began to scale the leg.

 

Climbing was easier than I thought it would be. There were several holes and rough surfaces on the wooden leg that I was able to climb up easily. Easily? Maybe not. It still took me nearly ten minutes to reach the top of the stand. The lifeguard appeared to be off somewhere, as the chair was empty. All for the best, I could get a better view from there. I struggled up the slippery leg of the chair, but eventually I made it up.

 

The chair was massive! The large, red lifeguard chair seemed to stretch for miles. It was smooth, and actually slippery. I struggled to remain upright. There were no holes or anything in the chair. The back of the chair was just a insurmountable wall of red. I worked my way to the edge of the chair, and peeked out. I could see over the railing at the top of the stand, and out over the beach. There were hundreds of people at the beach, and it was very crowded. I looked for a good twenty minutes, but to no avail. I was about to give up, when I saw them. My mom was laying on a towel maybe twenty feet from the stand. YES! My sister was presumably in the water. I jumped for joy, but tripped, and slipped down into the center of the chair. I swore, and struggled to my feet, but couldn't stand up. Then it got completely dark. There was a shadow over me.

 

I looked up, and saw two giant mounds of red. At first I thought it was the back of the chair, but then I saw two large stretches of tan going down from the red, and one bigger stretch of tan above it. Then it hit me. And I began to panic. The red was a giantess's ass, and the tan was the girl's legs and back. It was the lifeguard back from her break, and she was ready to sit down again. On me.

 

I realized I couldn't run, so I began to attempt to crawl away as fast as possible. It wasn't fast enough, because she was descending too quickly. Then, the worst thing happened. My perverted side kicked in. I stopped running, and turned to face the girl's ass, which was quickly getting larger. I spread out my hands and welcomed its embrace, while my brain screamed out to run. Then, she finally sat down.

 

The weight of her entire body pushing down through her ass nearly squashed me. In fact, it did squash me. The pain was excruciating for a moment, but then all I felt was weight above. No bones breaking, no blood...nothing. I was alive! The girl shifted in her seat to get more comfortable, and the twin mounds of red above me dragged me along the seat, but it had the same result. I was living! But how? I must have been made more durable when I shrunk. Silver lining. But that didn't mean it didn’t still hurt.

 

The female lifeguard didn't get up for nearly two hours, and I spent the entire time underneath her gratuitous butt. The weight was immense, and I felt like there was an elephant on me, only I didn't go "pop." All sounds were muffled, so I only heard mumbles coming from the sea, and the girl talking to herself. Everything was dark as well. It was a very boring two hours, and I feared my family would leave soon. But luck shined on me, as I felt the pressure begin to lower. The girl was standing up!

 

The lifeguard slowly stood up from her chair, stretched back, and yawned. She scratched at her leg, and began to pace around the deck of the lifeguard tower.

 

I saw light flood my vision, as the girl stood from her chair. Suddenly, I could feel air and could breathe easier once more. It had been hard to breath under her ass. But for some reason, I still couldn't move. All I could see was red, and I kept jiggling every few seconds. It was only until I heard the girl speak, did I realized my current predicament.

 

"Oh my god." She sighed. "It feels so good to stand up after two hours. My huge butt can only take so much pressure on those god awful chairs." Even as she spoke, I realized where you were. I were stuck to her ass! Somehow, during the two hours, I must have gotten stuck to her butt by all the pressure. I tried to push away, but my entire body was immobile. "Guess I have to sit down again though." More jiggling racked my body. I must have been plastered to one of her jumbo sized butt cheeks. I felt a brief blur of motion, and then I was painfully smacked between her butt and the chair once more. I felt instantly squished again, and I wondered how this would be better.

 

Suddenly, the lifeguard jumped to her feet, and I was thrown upwards with her wiggly ass cheeks. I heard a loud scream for help, and I realized someone must be drowning.

 

"SHIT!" The female lifeguard cursed. "Always on my shift." She began to quickly descended the ladder, and ran out towards the ocean. You meanwhile, we're tossed and thrown wildly by her bouncing butt as she sped towards the ocean full speed. She splashed through the water, and dove in once it got deep.

 

The water hit me like a tidal wave, and effortlessly plucked me from the lifeguard's ass clench, and right into the water. I tried to swim, but the waves were intense. I spun in circles in the crazy water, until I smacked into something hard. The water continued to push me into the hard object, so all I could do was look and see what it was. I saw a wall of white, and above that, I could just make out a face. The face of a girl. A girl screaming. The drowning girl. My sister. Uh oh.

 

I put two and two together much quicker this time. I was stuck to the outside of one of the cups on my sister's bikini. She was the one drowning, and I could see the lifeguard pulling her out of the water too safety. I still couldn't move, even with my sister out of the water. I was stuck like glue to my sister's bikini. The lifeguard laid my sister down on the ground, and I didn't her noise from her. My sister must have passed out or something. I slowly began to get up off her breast, but my energy was drained, and it took a while. I got up dizzy, and fell down again. I would get up soon, I was too tired to get up right now. But then I saw the hot lifeguard from earlier scot up beside my sister. I barely got a look of her though, because my vision was blocked by her hands above my sister's breasts. Then she began to lower her hands, and I realized what she was doing. CPR...on my sister. I began to stand up again.

 

I was too late. The lifeguard's smooth hands crashed into me, and pushed me down into my sister's bikini top. My sister's bikini left no room to move, so I was pressed against its firm, rough surface. The lifeguard removed her hands, but I was in too much pain too move. And then she pushed back down on me once more. Her hands worked like a machine, pushing down on me with immense force, drawing back, and then crashing down again. I felt like I was nearly flattened to my sister, but then it got worse.

 

The girl lifeguard began to attempt to shake my sister awake, and that caused her supple breasts to jiggle like crazy, shaking me as well. I tried to hold on, but could find no handhold on the bikini top. I was quickly thrown off, but not to where I expected. I was tossed off the side off her top, until I hit a soft, bouncy surface, and rolled down its curved shape. I fell into a deep crack, and became wedged between two mountainous globes of flesh, which rippled with my every struggled to get out. I was stuck in my sister's cleavage, between her mammoth sized breasts. Fuck.

 

In both senses. As terrible as it felt to think this, I enjoyed the feeling of being wedged into my hot babe of a sister's cleavage. It felt good, to feel her soft skin all around me, her warm flesh comforting me. I was just about to cum, as a matter of fact, when I heard my sister groan.

 

All while I had been enjoying my new placement, the lifeguard had been giving mouth to mouth with my sister. Finally, my sister groaned, and opened her eyes. The lifeguard sighed in relief, and told my sister to be more careful. Then she set back off to her post. My sister slowly climbed to her feet, and trudged back to my mom, done with swimming.

 

I did not expect the roughness to be experienced in a woman's cleavage. Once my sister stood, her breasts shot upwards, completely enveloping my tiny body. She started walking, and her boobs swayed side to side, bumping into each other and smacking me around. I began to feel pain in my entire body with her every step, and it was incredibly hot in her valley of flesh. I felt her sweat start to roll down from her face and the tops of her breasts down into her cleavage, and I became quickly soaked. Paradise had turned into hell.

 

After a few painful moments, my sister reached my mom's towel, and she began to lay down. She laid out on her back, and fell quickly asleep. Meanwhile, I was attempting to push away from her enveloping flesh. It was a futile effort. Her breasts were way too strong for me. I couldn't even budge to get myself a free space for a second. Thankfully, my sister answered my prayer for freedom, as she reached a hand behind her and untied the strap of her bikini, to make herself more comfortable. Her top fell away, and her large breasts instantly spread apart, jiggling as they pushed outward. I thanked the lord almighty, and slowly crawled out from her cleavage. Soon, I was standing on her bare stomach, free from the clutched of her tits.

 

I took a quick glance, and saw my mom only three feet away, on her own towel. She was presumably asleep on her stomach, and she had nothing on! Her huge naked ass stuck up in the air like Mount Everest. It almost seemed to beckon me to enter. I hopped off of my sister, and ran towards my mom. Once I reached her, I contemplated how to wake her up. She had her hands wrapped around her head, so going there would be no good. I would have to get her attention somehow. Then it hit me. It was a terrible idea, and would probably end terribly, but why the hell not?

 

I trekked over to her feet, and climbed onto the back of her ankle. Then, I slowly made my way up her leg towards my destination. I reached her juicy thighs, which wobbled as I walked across it. She still slept. I had to quicken my pace to avoid sinking into her flesh. Finally, I stared at my destination. Her glorious ass. I would climb up to it, and jump up and down to hopefully wake her up. And I wanted to stand on her ass. So I began to climb.

 

Miraculously, it was easier than it looked. Her skin offered almost no handholds to scale, but my feet sunk into her impressionable skin, helping my ascent drastically. After a minute or two, I was on the top of her left butt cheek. I stood victoriously, and pretended to stick a flag into her butt. Then I nearly slipped, and saw the flaw in my plan. If I fell, I was going right into my own demise. I would fall right between her cheeks, into the land of no return. I would fall right into her butt crack, and into her ass.

 

I dropped to my knees to crawl easier, and then jumped up and down on her ass. Still no response. Feeling extra brave, I bit down on her flesh as hard as I could. Nothing. Then she stirred. She moved her head, and seemed to move her arm, but then she stopped moving again. Frustrated, I couldn't figure out what she had done. Then I got it, and turned around, but I was already doomed. I saw her giant hand ram into me, and knock me back, right into the awaiting maw of her butt crack.

 

My sweat soaked body easily slipped through her sweat soaked crack, and right into the depths of her ass. I fumbled and reached for a halt to my fall, but to no avail. I was clearly doomed to death. Death in my own mother's ass. What did I do to deserve this? Oh. I kept falling, until I hit a moist, pulsing wall. I felt it with my hand, and then it absorbed my hand. It was her asshole!

 

I screamed and screamed, all while trying to pull my arm out. No use. Her puckered asshole continued to suck up my arm. I tried to put up my foot to help me pry my arm out, but then my foot got slurped up too! Yelling for help, I fought unconsciousness as the horrid smell and terrible heat of my mom's ass began to claim me. I would be sucked through, and then pooped out with the rest of my mom's shit later that night, and she would never know. For one fit eh few times in my life, I began to cry. But then I heard a rumbling.

 

I passed it off to be her stomach at first, but then I knew what it was. And I screamed even louder. But I could do nothing. My mom let out a massive fart, and I was propelled out of her ass like you wouldn't believe. I soared straight into the air, and floated for a second before falling back to earth. I. Was so happy. I was alive! Alive! What I didn't notice, was my mom flipping over in her sleep.

 

I looked down to see where I would land, when I spotted my landing zone. And I screamed once more. I saw a giant, open mouth like entrance, and a dark cave inside. I also saw hair. Lots of hair. It was my mother’s vagina!

 

I flailed in the air, but could do nothing to save myself. With an almost comical plopping sound, I landed in her warm pussy. I heard my mother moan loudly as I crashed down onto one of her pussy walls. I rolled down her skin, until I rested at the base of her muscles, right under her clit. It was extremely dark inside her, so I began to try and climb out. However, one of my arms got twisted up in her pubic hairs. I strained to pull it free, but then I lost control. And by that, I mean my perverted side took over again.

 

I couldn't stop myself. My brain just kept telling me that I was inside a vagina. It was all I could think about. I couldn't force the ideas out of my head. Suddenly, I began to lick and fell my mother's moist flesh. I took deep breaths and smelled her womanhood. Outside, I could hear my mom start to pant. I was arousing her, in her sleep! It was terrible. To this day I still feel awful about that moment. But it got worse. Midway through my perverted escapade, I heard a deep rumble.

 

My conscious knew what it was before even I did. Like it was shot from a cannon, a huge wave of cum burst forth from the depths of my mom, and gushed into me. I was immediately swallowed up by the wave of liquid, and pushed outside of my mom's vagina. I washed out with the rest of the cum onto my mom's towel. I had gotten a lot in my mouth, and what I hadn't swallowed I spat out. I laid there, tired and ashamed for a full five minutes. Finally, I sat up. A lot of the cum had begun to dry and stick to my tiny naked body. I whimpered, and saw my mom, still asleep, with a pleasures look on her face.

 

I needed a new plan. I was done with getting help from my mom. I turned back to my sister, who was also fast asleep. I sighed, and trekked back over to her. After making it to her feet, I stopped to stare at them. My sister did have perfect feet. They were smooth and tanned. And so soft...I shook my head violently. Now was not the time to fantasize. I lifted myself onto her big toe, and crawled my way up her leg. After reaching her thigh, I remembered to run, as to not sink into her juicy thighs. As soon as I reached her bikini bottom, I collapsed in exhaustion. I decided to rest again, before continuing my climb. But then I saw my goddess return.

 

The same girl from before, the one who had kicked me in the face, the one who had started this all, had returned. In all her glory. She still had on her tight bikini top and her glorious rubber latex bottoms. She sauntered on by me, her figure towering above, like a giantess. She was a giantess. She had her towel, and appeared to be leaving. She passed only a foot from my sister, and I took in every great detail. Her spotless skin, her large breasts, her massive ass. I was obsessed with this girl. But then, something happened.

 

That something was the girl dropping her towel. Normally something that would mean nothing to me, but in this case, it was the greatest sight ever. Of all time. The girl dropped her towel right on my sister's arm.

 

"Fuck!" The girl swore. Then she covered her mouth with one hand, and bent over to pick up the towel. However, she bent over directly in front of me. That meant that her heavenly ass was right in my face. She bent over, and her butt jutted out to about only two or three inches from my body. I began to drool, and my hands involuntarily reached for her butt cheeks. I saw both her ass cheeks clearly defined by her skin tight, wet bikini, wedged up her butt. I could even see her butt crack poking out where her bikini had scrunched up a bit.

 

While I was preoccupied, I didn't notice my sister slowly waking up. She had heard the girl swear, and had been aroused from her slumber. She had probably been dreaming about getting back at me for spying on her. She lifted up an eyelid, and upon seeing the girl grab her towel from my sister's arm, she knew what had happened. She was actually about to close her eyes again, when she saw me. She saw a small white speck on her belly, and sighed. Damn bugs. She lifted her free hand to swat me away.

 

As I continued to gawk at my goddesses’ almighty ass, I didn't notice my sister's hand sneak up behind me. If only I had known. If only I hadn't been shrunk. If only I wasn't a pervert. Then my life would be different now. Regardless, it was my sister who doomed me to a life of misery. Had she looked closer, she might have recognized me. But she was too tired to even care. I saw a shadow loom over me, and barely had a moment to turn around and see my giant sister's beautiful hand swat me into the air, like a bug. I was only a bug to her.

 

I flew into the air, cursing my luck. I only hoped I would survive the fall in order to climb her again. As I looked down at my new destination, I screamed. I plummeted at incredibly speed right down into the visible butt crack of the hot girl. Remarkably, she didn't feel me, and instead finally picked up her towel and stood up. I however, slipped right into her wet, sweaty crack, and right between her mammoth mounds if flesh called butt cheeks. This girl honestly had the biggest ass I had ever seen. Just then, I felt a sharp pain as her walls of flesh crushed together over me. She must have been standing up.

 

I remembered that the girl had had her towel with her. She must have been leaving! No! This was my family's only day at the beach. If I couldn't get out of this girl's ass, then I was doomed to never get home again. I might never see my mom or sister again. Who knew where this girl lived? I could never get home! I might even die! With renewed morale, I began to fight. This was my last chance for freedom.

 

With strength I didn't know I possessed, I began to push the mounds of flesh that were contained in the girl's tight bikini out of my way as I crawled to freedom. Her sweaty skin and constant motion fought back, but I withstood the jiggling and wetness of her skin. Her butt crack was still visible, and I saw a gleam of light shining through. I slowly and painfully crawled my way out. I reached one hand up and over the fabric of her bikini bottoms, and laughed. For once today, I was victorious! But then, I my hand accidentally slipped, and I scratched her back, my hand digging into her for support. She momentarily stopped walking, the sudden change in momentum nearly throwing me off. I was still only halfway out when she spoke again.

 

"I just can't get a break can I? First the idiot pervert grabs my ass, and now I have to stop to itch my damn butt. In the middle of this hell baked parking lot!" The girl dropped her bag, and reached her now free hand behind her to scratch at her "itch."

 

I saw her hand approaching, and scrambled like a madman to pull myself out of her ass. I was so close! One more pull and I would be fr...Her giant finger rammed into my body, knocking me off of my perch on her bikini, and back down her butt crack. I managed to stop my fall, but her finger continued down her bikini. Her sharp nail jabbed me in the chest, cutting my tiny body. The girl continued to probe, pushing further in, taking me with her finger. It got tighter and tighter as her finger pushed me further into the abyss that was her ass. Finally, I was pressed up against this girl's huge asshole. Her finger retreated, and I reached for it. I couldn't lose now. Right as I grabbed her finger, the girl's hand shot forth once more, and caught me by surprise. My face was rammed right into her asshole, which promptly swallowed my head inside her butt muscles. I couldn't breathe, and quickly passed out. The girl withdrew her hand, picked up her bag, and kept on walking.

 

I had failed. I was doomed. Stuck inside this strange girl's ass with no hope of ever getting back to my family. What had I done to deserve this? Wait...could it be? Did this happen to me as punishment for being a pervert. I felt terrible. I knew that's what it was. It was all my fault and no one else's. I thought about these things while I was unconscious in her anus.

 

The girl got into her car and drove home. Her house was only a mile from the beach, but in total it was five hours from my house back home. It would be impossible to ever see my mom or sister again. Of course, I didn't figure this out for a few more days. That's right. My tale doesn't end here. It actually gets worse. I have a bit more to tell.

 

Once the girl got home, she dropped her stuff on her bed and headed to the bathroom. She stripped out of her bikini and stepped into the shower. She turned on the water and began to clean herself up.

 

Meanwhile, I had just woken up. I had been beaten very badly by her ass during the car trip to her house and her walking and such, so I could hardly move. However, the jostling in the car had freed me from her asshole. I was currently stuck to the side of her left butt cheek deep in her ass. I heard a low rumbling outside her ass, and felt a few drops of water occasionally. What was she doing? I got my answer when I saw a sudden flash of light, and a torrent of water pounded me, flushing me out of her butt.

 

The girl had completed most of her shower, but she wanted to finish up by spraying some water inside of her ass. So to finish, she turned so her ass was facing the shower, and spread apart her butt cheeks, letting water pour in, which subsequently washed me out.

 

I shot out of her ass with the rest of the water, but when I splashed down into the tub, another wave of water pushed me right back out. I flew in the opposite direction this time, but missed the girl and landed on her towel, which was dropped on the side of the tub. During that whole escapade, I had pieced together what had happened. When I landed on the towel, I got tangled in the fabric hairs, but I didn't care. I was too tired to care.

 

The girl finished her shower, and stepped out of the tub. She flicked her head, sending her long, luscious hair behind her head, and picked up her towel. She always preferred to dry her breasts first.

 

I was lifted into the air with the towel, as I saw my goddess naked for the first time ever. I barely had a moment to take in her large, nude breasts complete with brown nipples, her large and shaven vagina, and sadly couldn't even see her luxurious ass. Before I could see all that, the girl slammed the towel and me into her nipple. I felt the warmest of her areola for only a second before the towel was withdrawn, and the giantess spoke once more.

 

"I thought I saw something on the towel..." She said, as she leaned forward to inspect the towel. Then, her gaze met mine. "I knew it! It's a damn bug...wait...that's not a bug!" Oh no. "It's...a...it's a...tiny guy! OHMYGOSH!!! A real live tiny guy! I have dreams about tiny people all the time, and now I find that they actually exist. It's...wait...I know this guy..." Even bigger oh no. "You...you're...you're that pervert who grabbed my ass at the beach today! Yeah! You're him!"

 

The girl started softly, but then she exploded in a fit of laughter. Her maniacal laughter lasted a full minute. It was a crazed, evil sounding laughter. Finally, she calmed down, but when she looked at me again, she had malice in her eyes.

 

"Oh how ironic this is. I bet you enjoyed my ass didn't you? Was it worth it? Was it worth me kicking you? Maybe. But you'll regret it after what I'm going to do with you now. You see, I've always wanted a tiny man, one to play with and to keep as a pet. But considering the circumstances, I think you'd make a much better slave. Think of it...my own personal slave! Don't worry...I have so many things planned to do with you! And you won't even need to know my name or anything tough like that. You can just answer to slave, and you will only call me...goddess."

 

And that's where I am now. My goddess has kept me her slave for five years now. Sure, she's grown...but not personality wise. Her breasts are a cup size or two bigger, and her ass even got larger. She's also a little taller, and looks older too. More mature. But she's still psychopathic. I don't mind anymore though. I think her mind controlling is working. Soon, I might not even remember my past life. As it is, I hardly remember being normal sized. One inch tall is all I know now.

 

She's put me through some crazy stuff. She did the normal giantess things, like putting me in her bra or panties, or even eating me. It turns out I'm immune to almost anything. But she has done some weird stuff too. She has used me as a dildo and a tampon, a tattoo on different occasions, and once managed to stuff me inside her nipple. Inside it. It took her a week to get me out. Sometimes she invites friends over. Some of her friends know I exist, and help torture me. Some don't know I exist, and my goddess has them unknowingly torture me.

 

One of her friends is named Lily. Lily likes me. She is nice to me, and whenever my goddess isn't around, me and Lily really bond. Maybe she will be my ticket to freedom. But I doubt it. My goddess keeps a close eye on me. She usually always remembers me. Usually. The one time she forgot she ate me, so she ended up flushing me down the toilet, and had to head to the sewage treatment plant to get me back. She's crazy. And she's never gotten nicer to me.

 

I also miss my family. I haven’t seen them since that fateful day. The day my life changed forever. I never even got to tell them that I love them. My mom and my sister hated me that last day. I wonder where they are now. Did they miss me? Do they still miss me?

 

And that's my story. The story of how I shrunk at the beach, and ended up a slave to a crazed bitch...whoops...I mean my goddess. Moral of the story...don't be a pervert. Being a pervert can only lead to bad things...trust me...I know. Just try and live a normal life. Now I have to go...my goddess says she wants me to clean the dirt from her toes. All of the dirt...and she just went on a run in the rain through a mud hole. Such is the life of a slave.

 

Good bye and The End.

Chapter End Notes:

So there you go! I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to say how you thought it was. See you next time!