- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is going to be about the trapped people stranded in the pool with the two younger girls. Also, I now realize that captialization is an important aspect and didn't realized it impacted people so heavily. For that i am sorry and promise capitalization from now on.

Stacy ran for the pool with Amy hot on her tail as they both tried to beat the other to the waters edge. Jumping from the ledge Stacy curled her body up screaming "cannonball" before causing an giant splash in the pool. Amy let out a high pitch scream as she was drenched with water before following suit and jumping in. Rising to the surface she saw how Stacy was already almost at the centre of the pool and her two older sisters were sunbathing on the chairs. Little Rebecca snozzing in the sun next to Kate.
      Not wanting to be beaten by her sister, Amy started swimming as fast as she could but couldn't hope to catch up with Stacy before she got to the centre. When she was in the middle she looked around and was confused when she couldn't find Stacy anywhere. That was before Stacy's head popped out of the water in front of Amy yelling "boo", scaring her half to death.

"Don't do that!" Amy pouted, annoyed that her sister had gotten the better of her like she always did.
"Oh, don't be such a baby. Even Rebecca doesn't get scared when someone yells 'boo'". Stacy was swimming around Amy with only her head out of the water looking very much like a crocodile hunting prey.
"Yeah, when you're playing  peekaboo maybe" Amy commented before splashing Stacy with water. 

Stacy quickly raised her hands in defence but couldn't stopped a flood of water entering her mouth, swallowing it she began sputtering and wiping her face before retailiating and further splashes. All of this seemed to be harmless fun for both of the girls but in actual fact they were causes mass mayhem all around them. dozens were alreaady dead from drowning and some were suffering even worse fates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micheal and Nancy were just casually swimming in the pool on a hot summers day. it seemed like everyone in town was at the pool as there was very little space at all. However, within the span of a few seconds the two lovers found themselves suddenly stranded in an ocean of chlorine and water with no-one else in sight. The only reason the couple were together was because they were holding hands at the time and making out but now they were absolutely alone in this isolated world of liquid.
     Then they heard the booming sounds and the sky was darkened by the shadow of a giant object which seemed to be moving at incredible speed. The sound coming from it was almost deafening but the true fear came when the couple realized that it was coming towards them. Like a meteorite, the giant object crashed into the water barely half a Kilometer (relative) from the young couple causing tremendous tidal waves which came rampaging towards them.

"Hold onto me, Nacy" yelled Micheal, grabbing onto his girlfriend and preparing for the oncoming collision.

The force of the tidal wave pushed both of them deep under the water and neither of them could seem to resurface. Nancy seemed to have been knocked out by the sheer force of the wave and Micheal was having a hard time swimming with both their weights. With his lungs burning, he realized that he couldn't make it to the top with extra baggage and looked down at Nancy one last time before letting her hand go. she started sinking into the dark depths of water allowing Micheal to be able to quickly swim to the surface, gulping greedily the cold air on top.
     However, almost as soon as he climbed to the surface, another object hit the water much closer then the previous one. This meteorite wasn't as big as the previous one but it still caused a massive waves which knocked Micheal back and forth until he couldn't tell which way he was going. It was a sheer miracle that he was able to remain above the surface at all this time but that luck was very short lived as he realized he was heading straight for the giant landmass
     The powerful currents and suction of the water around Micheal pulled him easily towards the mysterious object which continued to rise from the water in front of him. Now, he wasn't much of a geologist but he had never seen a rock mass that looked like this before. It had incredibly long strands of what must have been grass extending from the top and the general shape of it was really wierd. It looked more like a head if anything else.
     Finally, Micheal reached the mass and quickly grabbed onto the rope like stranded which covered the surface in order to avoid being pulled underwater. As soon as he grabbed hold of the rope he was dragged out of the water and into the chilly air until the object finally slowed its speed and stopped. However, as soon as Mciheal had a chance to look around what he saw astonished and frightened him beyond all thought. He had been under the impression that he had been trasnported to this stranged aqua world somehow but now realized that he was still in the pool he and his girlfriend were enjoying mere minutes ago ... but now he had shrunken.
     If he was shrunken, then that means what he was holding onto was ... oh, god. He was on top of someone's head, holding onto the bottom of their hair. At this very thought the head started rocketing forwards as the giant swam throught he water. This motion caused the hair on which Micheal was stranded begin to sway and move until he became stuck to the side fo the giants ear allowing him to climb in and be free from the perils of falling.

John and Kate, like Micheal and Nancy, were simple lovers who were taking a relaxing day at the pool. They were hugging intimitely at the centre of the pool when the freak accident happened and they too were stranded in this hell. But they were smack in the middle of this ocean and so had no chance of making it to the side. Despite the fact that they were young they were actually quite bright and figured out that they had shrunk pretty quickly and were trying to come up with explanations and solutions when they felt the ripples coming towards them. Looking off into the "distance" they both saw the horrific sight of a gigantic little girl swimming full speed towards them. Although they were hoping that maybe she was coming to rescue them they knew better then to stay in her way. swimming to avoid her they only narrowly escaped the deadly ripals she was making as she stopped "near" them.
     She seemed to not be doing anything and was only looking over towards the direction in which she came. Both of the lovers were amazed that this little girl was so immensely inormous and couldn't even compared themselves to her great scale. After a short while they realized that she was waiting for a second giantess who was also coming to the centre of the pool. This second giantess was a far greater danger then the previous as she was coming much closer to the group; even if they swam they could avoid her and braced themselves for the deadly waves.
     As the second, and even younger, giantess halted directly in front of them they were bombarded with tsunami after tsunami which inevitably dragged them under water a couple of times. However, unlike Micheal and Nancy, this duo was also exceptionally good swimmers allowing them a much greater chance of getting to the surface, which they were finally able to do. Coming to the surface for a third time they saw that the two goddesses were talking with each other in such booming voices that neither of the tiny specks could understand them.

"Quickly!" Kate yelled to John "We have to try and get their attention! If we don't we are as good as dead!"
"But how are we suppose to do that? If we get close to them we'll die for sure!"
"We have to try som-"

At that moment the younger giantess seemed to splash the older one but what was a simple splash to her was a powerful for ce of nature to the tiny people. As her hand flung the water it carried both lovers with such force they were buried under water once more. When they were washed to the surface they saw a sight more horrible then they could handle: the older giantesses open mouth. And they were rushing towards it. As the tidal wave of water gushed into the open mouth it carried with it unwilling passengers who held each other for dear life. Within another second the unknowing giantess isntinctively swallowed the invading water adn thereby sending two human beings down into the pits of her stomach.
     She had no idea what she had done or what the consequences would be for the living morsels now traveling down her throat. Both John and Kate couldn't even screamed as they were compressed with the surrounding water until they were finally expelled into the stamch of Stacy. Even though both of them were pretty smart for their age they were still no match for this little girls stomach which would soon wake up and see tehm nothing as food.
     What would happen to them next?

Chapter End Notes:

a bit of a slow chapter. i don't know if i should write every "realization" paragraph for each victim as it is seeming a bit repeatative. these paragraphs basically describe the first moments of shrinkage for each victim and how they realize they are shrunken. if it is a bit annoying just tell me and i'll shorten them.