- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

wow, i haven't updated in a while. well, university does that to ya, plus i just got really lazy about writing. but i suddenly feel like putting fingers to keys and start some typing.
     this is the second part of casey's and roxxanes adventures i will also probably upload another chapter later today. 

Hell. Hell! Hell!!! Roxxane was in utter misery as she slid further and further down emma's panties and deeper into the young girls gigantic butt crack. The simple motion of emma opening her panties to wipe the sweat away had caused roxxane to quickly slide down into her abyss, aided heavily by the accumulating sweat. She complained before about how she would have to swim if any more sweat hit her well now she truly was swimming in it- and getting steadily tired. She didn't want to think would happen if she stopped and let herself sink to the bottom of this ocean of sweat. Drowning in some girls ass sweat was definitely not how roxanne pictured herself dieing.

     Emma was sitting quite comfortably. She had wiped the sweat away from her lower back and slid a little further down her chair to get a better position. Unknown to her this action had opened her butt cheeks slightly up allowing the microscopic woman to steadily sink further into her crack, carried by the heavy current of sweat. Because of the immense darkness and her preoccupation with trying to keep her mouth out of the sweat roxxane had barely noticed that she was slowly sinking deeper into this womans rancid pit until the smell finally got to her nose.

     Shifting slightly from above, Emma moved her body slightly which sent little Roxanne crashing in the wall of her buttcrack and with the added sweat she stuck to it like a bug. Looking up and down Roxxanne still couldn't see anything and could just smell the insistent odar lingueing all around her. She knew it couldn't get any worse then this until she heard a slight growl from high above her.
     Emma was lying on her side chatting with kate when she felt something itching in her bottoms. Squeezing and moving her body she finally got the annoying itch to go away but felt something pop up. Kate was talking something about annoying school work.

"Hey" Emma interupted "Did you hear that"
Both of the girls stopped making talking and listened quietly.
"I don't here anyth-" Suddenly, Emma let out a ripping fart which scared kate who didn't expect such a loud noise. When she finished kate looked digusted while Emma was laughing hysterically.
"That is so not funny" Kate said but was cracking a slight grin.
"That was hilarious"

 It wasn't so funny for poor Roxxane who was trapped near Emma's gigantic butthole. She continued to listen to the ominous grumbling when a tornadoe finally hit her and a noise louder than a jet engine pieced her ears. Covering her ears, Roxxane screamed in fear as the noise grew louder and louder while the released gas blasted her body sending her across the skin and giving her very minor burns across her arms and face.
     The worst part however was when the horror was finally over and Roxxanne found that she could hardly breathe. The toxic fumes which Emma had released stayed inside the panties replacing any available oxygen with this poisonous smell. The situation was worsened when emma decided to lay down on her back again, fully sealing roxxanne in a dark, hot pit with now oxygen and no way for the gas to escape. Roxxanne was stuck between Emma's butthole the the boundry to her arse cheeks which were now firmly shut tight. She had now way of escaping this young girls most horrible bodily part and no way to defend against its most basic funtions.
     Emma was still just sittingn on her chair, completely unaware of the torment and anguish she was putting the older woman through. Just by releasing her a fart in her natural process she had possible condemned this girl to death. These emarressing thoughts were the last thing that roxxanne thought before she found herself slipping into unconsciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casey was suffering similar problems under the gigiantic canvas of kate's panties. It was unbearibly hot, her oxygen was running out and she was being almost crushed by this girls ravernous pubic hairs. one slight push down from this goddess could very well end her life. but she couldn't give up. Casey new that she had to get to this girls ear and get help. She needed to avenge her friends death who had died when that other giantess crushed her with her butt. She owed it to her friend to survive this and go on. Or at least this is what casey's semi-oxygen derived mind could come up with but it did someone work.

     Mustering all her strength, Casey started to army crawl her way to what she believed to be the top end of the panties. If she was wrong then it would mean probable death for her. Crawling on her hands and knees casey could feel her lungs burning from the immese workout she was forcing herself to do and a headache forming from the strain her mind was going through. She didn't know how long she had been crawling and she couldn't tell at all how much distance she had made up and the lack of oxygen was finally getting to her brain. Slowly, Casey could feel her vision blurring and her thoughts fadings until she finally couldn't take it anymore.
     Puking onto the ground below her, she collapsed in a heap of panting and groaning as she knew that this was the end. Dieing below the bush of some woman ...
     But fortune finally decided to favour Casey today and just before she passed out the sky was lifted from above her head. Sweet cold air rushed in and blasted Casey with much need oxygen, filling her burning lungs and cooling her heated skin. She looked up and saw the giantess who had killed her friend laughing in a fit of stiches. She couldn't tell what the other giant was doing but casey new that she had moved her body for the time being. This was her chance.

     Getting to her feet, she ran for the side of the chair, away from the giantesses body until she saw a shadow being cast upon her. She didn't need to look behind her to know what it was: this goddess was laying back down which means her body was going to crush casey. Refusing to let this happen, Casey pumped all the energy she had into her legs and pelted as fast as she could until she escaped the shadow mere seconds before the giant's body collided with the chair and a gust of wind which it created sent casey flying.
     Flying through the air. Casey could almost see things in slow motions as she looked at the unbelievibly large body before which seemed to stretch as far as she could see. She felt the air rush past her face and realised she was descending to the earth once more. Colliding with the soft chair Casey quickly tried to grab onto something in order to prevent herself from being sucked into the chairs indent created by the huge body. Luckily she was successful and pulled herself to safety until she was a good distance from the Kate. Finally safe, casey collapsed onto the ground to rest.

Looking around her, Casey could see that she still had a long way to go in terms of body to traverse. she was only a little bit above the panty line and was next to Kate's hip. She had to decide whether she was going to climb the panties and walk the body or travel across the chair. A tricky question as the answer held Casey's very life and future. If she moved along th chair then she might not make it to the head before the girls leave; it would still take her a while to go that distance. On the otherhand, if she climbed the body then another "accident" could occur and this time Casey may die from it. Plus, if the woman did get up she would be taking Casey along for the ride, that is if casey doesn't fall to her death.

Finally she decided to ... 

Chapter End Notes:

oooohhhh, a not really important cliffhanger!!!! i'm so happy that i am back to writing.