- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

here's another chapter. it's going to talk more about the fate of the girls on the chairs and then the people in the water. hope you guys enjoy =)

also, i think i forgot to add this in the last chapter but all the clothes and belongings at the pool shrunk with the people.

Disaster continued to strike the tiny victims who were trapped by the pool side. All the 200 people had shrunk down to 1/4 of an inch (or maybe smaller) and were being tormented by unaware giantesses. Many of the tiny people tried to get the attention of their much larger betters but this only ended with their deaths.
     Over on the chairs rested two young women, both of whom had no idea that they were causing such terror for the tiny woman just beneath them. These two woman were Casey, a red head who had simply came to the pool to hang out with her best friend Roxanne. Roxanne just so happen to be on the other chair on which the younger goddess was soaking up the suns raise and was sufffering from a severe fit of terror.

-------------------------------------------------------

The two girls were chatting with each other when the sudden shrinking had started. either of them knew what was going on but knew that it couldn't be good. Especially when a group of giantesses showed up at the pool, unaware of the civilians plights for help, and two ofthem broke away heading for the chairs. Both Casey and Roxanne were terrified as they looked up and started screaming at the gigantic forms of beauty. It was obvious that the two larger woman had no idea that the shrunken ones even existed; a point made perfectly clear when they both plonked themselves on the chair lazily.
     As the gigantic butts decended both of the tiny girls started running, even though running seemed futile. Casey tried to run towards to end of the chairs to avoid the gigantic booty while Roxanne ran for the head. As soon as both bodies made contact the world of the two woman exploded like an earth quake had struck, sending both of them metres (perspectively) into the air.
     Roxanne landed face flat on the surface of the chair and praised the gods that she wasn't crushed. That was until she looked up and saw the woman fully laying down causing a heavy dent at the bottom section fo the chair. As more and more weight was pushed into the chair the hill that Roxanne was on became steeper and steeper until she found herself sliding towards Emma's giant panty clad butt.
     Casey had a little bit more luck than her friend as she was far closer to the foot section and so didn't feel the sink in the chair. She looked over and saw the other giant sit down right where her friend was and shed a tear for her, not knowing that her friend was alive and well. She looked towards Kate who was swinging her legs over the chair and fulling laying down. This simple action amazed Casey as she saw the two giant columns of flesh fly over her head with such speed and power that she felt dizzy just watching. Lucky for her Kate decided with have her legs bent otherwise casey would have been crushed beneath her gigantic legs.

     both Kate and Emma sighed in contentment as they relaxed and let the calm sun work its magic. They looked over at each other and started talking about life and boys and how school was going to simply pass the time for their tan to form. However, beneath them time refused to pass on and it seemed like every second took a thousand years.
     Roxanne was trapped between Emma's butt and the chair. Everytime she would move she would sent the tiny creature slipping further down into the depths of darkness known as her lower back. Not only was the pressure overwhelming but the heat from her body combined with the days temperature was making the entire experience worse. Roxanne couldn't tell if she was drowning in her own sweat or the girls but she did know for a fact that if any more sweat accumulated then she would have to start swimming. She hoped that this wouldn't happen as the arrival of more liquid would probably accelarate her decent which was something she wanted to desperately avoid. Just at that moment she hit something thick and soft which instantly started soaking up the tonnes of sweat around her and she automatically assumed she had hit the girls gigantic underwear.

"Ugh" Emma said with distain, reaching behind her "My back is so sweaty, we should jump in the pool to cool off" She wiped the sweat from her lower back and layed back down
"Hmm, lets stay here for another few minutes. I still haven't fully tanned yet. There's still my back to go" Kate said with a warm smile, rolling over onto her stomach.

Casey had made it to the giant woman's feet. She knew she had to get their attention and the safest way to do that would be to get to their ear or eye, just someway for them to notice that she was there. Climbing her body was going to be tricky and would probably be safest if attempted from the feet first. Climbing up from the stomach was way too risky; one move from the giantess and she could get crushed.
     Casey ran over to the large toes and examined it: the big toe alone was at least 4 times bigger in height than casey was and far heavier and stronger. This was going to be dangerous. casey quickly noticed another attribute the feet possessed: the smell. This wasn't exactly a surprise, afterall they are giant feet, but that doesn't mean that casey had to accept the rancid odor coming off from them. Either this woman had natually stinky feet or the smell was somehow amplified by the fact that she was so frickin' tiny.
     After staring at the mammoth toe for far too long she decided that had best start her long trek. Grabbing onto the thick toe print she pulled herself onto the front of the toe and started climbing. She was lucky that the girl was preoccupied with talking with her sister and wasn't focused on her feet. If she had felt the tiny girl climbing or even decided to simply twitch her foot out of simple whim then her life would seriously be in danger. This fact rattled inside casey's head and she forced it from her mind. Now was no time to be thinking of failing, her only duty was climbing at this point.
     Finally making it to the top of the toe she gave herself a couple seconds of breath before bolting down the foot. As soon as she made it too the leg she would be in muchh safer territory, afterall the leg doesn't swing nearly as much as the foot or toe does. However, Casey had underestimated how large this one foot was compared to her and found herself puffed before she had even reached half way up the foot. She laid down on the smooth surface and take a breather (trying not to breath in the foot smell) until she felt the sharp stitch in her side go away. Why did she always have to refuse to practice track?
     Once she felt better she continued her decent. The gigantic hills known as the bent legs of this goddess woman was only a couple of yards away. If only the foot was bonier she would have to run on this flabby surface. Of course, this woman wasn't fat and neither was her foot. Mut when you're 1/4 of an inch even the first layer of skin feels thick and pudgy. Making it past the ankle Casey refused to stop and hiked up the leg. The trip was made easier by the fact that the giantess had unbent her legs a bit since she had started her trek and so she wasn't climbing up that much of a steep gradient.
     Finally the torment ended with Casey reaching the top of the knee cap. looking out over everyhting she felt like she was on top of the world until she looked directly infront of her and quickly remebered she wasn't even ontop of a teenage girl. Looking at how far the face was away even caused casey to get tired and she wondered whether she could make the distance before the girls decided to get up. If she couldn't then she would fall to her death as soon as they moved. This thought fuelled the tiny woman and she ran once more down the leg.
     This however was cut shot when the giant decided to raise her leg again dramatically increasing the steepness of the slope. The leg instanly turned from a gentle hike down to a full on slide (which was actually incredibally fun for casey even if she wouldn't admit it). sticking her hands in the air she screamed out of either fear or joy but was undecided on which one until the joy ride came to an abrupt end with casey skidding across some kind of silky black surface. Getting up she looked down at the feet and tried to figue out what this terrain was and it didn't take long to find out: she had slid onto the soft padded surface of Kate's panties. this fact wasn't nearly as chilling as what Kate said next

"I still haven't fully tanned yet. There's still my back to go" And this statement was greeted with Casey's world being turned upside down as Kate decided to tan her back.

Being on the vaginal section of the panties, Casey was in the perfect place for flipping and when when Kate finally found herself comfy on her stomach, Casey was trapped under a super heavy tarp of black cloth. Not only was this uncomfortable and unbearably hot but the giant woman pubes were actually pushing on the panties and by Casey, forcing herself onto her stomach and making it almost impossible to stand up fully. How humiliating could this get? Trapped under some unkown womans swim bottoms and dominated by her pubic hairs. Had she lost her right to be a human or was she now being introduced to her new life of being an insect, crushed by unsuspecting real humans.
     These thoughts were probably invading Casey's mind because she was suffering from a mild case of heat stroke. Not only had the day heated her up a bit but she was already a little dehydrated before she started this. After running that marathon and being trapped under this sauna of cloth she found her body quite in need of both oxygen and water. neither of which she was going to recieve. 

Chapter End Notes:

what will happen to casey and roxanne? what do you want to happen to the other tiny people? what are the other girls going to do? i don't know! but when i find out i'll be sure to write it down and give it to you =)