- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now that Ms. L knows Jon's secret, what's she going to do?
Love Games: Chapter 8

Jon starred up into Ms. L's face thinking of what to say. He chose the simple route. " I don't know what you're talking about ". Ms. L frowned slightly. " Come on , Jon. Your eyes are practically glued to my feet. When I wear running shoes you don't even look. I put it together ". Jon tried looking away , but he was a 3 inch tall boy in the grasp of a giant woman. There weren't many places to look.

" I also don't think it was a coincidence you ended up at my feet when you shrunk. You knew exactly what you were doing , didn't you ? Did you have anything to do with yourself getting shrunk ? " Ms. L asked. Ms. L was very smart she had figured this all out for herself. And she was dead on ! " Yes ... I did. I was looking at your feet in class and I wished I could be down on the floor with them. Suddenly , I was shrunken and under my desk. My wish was granted " Jon didn't have to reveal everything to Ms. L. " Ah ha ! I thought it was weird you were so willing to go into my shoe. If anybody else had been shrunken they would've said anywhere but my shoe " Ms. L exclaimed proudly. " Alright , you found out my secret. Now what are you gonna do with me ? " Jon asked , feeling oddly defeated.

" Hmmm , I don't know. I can't just put you outside the door and say have a nice life. Have you tried wishing yourself back to normal size ? If you first wish worked , why shouldn't a second one ? ". " I already tried. Right after I realized I was shrunken , I wished to be normal sized again. Nothing happened " Jon lied. " Then I guess I'm going to have to keep you for a while " Ms. L's mouth turned up in a slight smile. " Thank you ! I really don't wanna go home like this " Jon's lie had worked. " Well , I have an idea for something we can do " Ms. L leaned forward and put Jon on the coffee table in front of her.

After a moment Ms. L brought her two feet up onto the table in front of Jon. " How about a massage , Jon ? " Ms. L's smile widened. " What ? Really ? " Jon asked in surprise. " Yeah , my feet always hurt after standing on them all day. And there isn't exactly anyone beating down my door to rub them for me. Now , I have you ". " Alright , I'll do it " Jon nodded his head. Jon couldn't believe his luck ! Ms. L was asking him to massage her feet. Jon thought Aphrodite might have had something to do with it , but he didn't care ! Jon walked up to the mountains in front of him.

Aside from Alexis's moms feet , they were the biggest Jon had ever stood in front of. " Out of curiosity , what size shoe do you wear ? " Jon called up. " 8 " Ms. L replied. " Average for a woman " Jon thought. Jon starred at the wide fleshy sole in front of him. He raised his hands and dug them in. He kneaded the soft foot flesh. " That's perfect , Jon " Ms. L leaned back. Jon rubbed what he could reach of her foot for awhile. Then , he switched to the other foot and did the same.

Eventually , Ms. L's hand came and picked Jon up. She wedged him between her big and second toe. " Rub there now " Ms. L said. So Jon did. After that Ms. L moved him to the other foots toes. He rubbed them as well. When he was done Ms. L took him in her hand " That was great , Jon ". " I do good work " Jon grinned. " That you do. Well , it's getting late and we have school tomorrow ". A lot of time had passed in between the ride to Ms. L's apartment and Jon's thorough massage. " Let's go figure out where you'll be sleeping tonight " Ms. L rose with Jon in hand. Ms. L strode into the bedroom. From her hand Jon had a good view of the entire room. There was a bed with grey sheets and white pillows. A black wood nightstand stood next to it with a lamp and an alarm clock on top of it. A dresser with a mirror and assorted make ups on top was against the far wall. On the other far wall was a door which Jon assumed lead into a closet. Ms. L went to the nightstand and set Jon down.

" Wait here , I'll find somewhere for you to sleep " Ms. L disappeared into the closet. Jon turned to look at the alarm clock ; it read 9:47 PM. " Jeez , that much time has passed ? " Jon thought. Jon's mind went back to the foot massage he had given Ms. L. " Time flies when you're having fun ". Jon waited for Ms. L for a few moments longer , until she came out of the closet holding something. She was a holding a shoe box. " I know it's not much , but I wanna make sure you're safe. When you're inside I'll keep the lid off. Now , I need to find something to make it more comfortable " Ms. L walked out of the bedroom. Jon waited patiently.

A few minutes later Ms. L returned. She now carried a tissue and a cotton ball. " Here you go , a blanket and a pillow " Ms. L smiled happily. She set the shoe box down on the nightstand. She took the lid off and placed the tissue and cotton ball inside. " You ready to go to sleep , Jon ? ". Jon yawned and stretched his arms out " As I'll ever be ". Ms. L put Jon in the box. Jon laid down and got comfortable , adjusting the cotton ball. " Comfortable ? " Ms. L's giant face peered down. " Good enough ". " Good , well I'm gonna get ready for bed ". Ms. L disappeared once again. Jon heard the occasional noise , until the lights went off. " Good night , Jon. We'll discuss what to do next in the morning ". " Good night , Ms. L ". It took Jon awhile , but he eventually drifted to sleep.