- Text Size +
Love Games: Chapter 7

Jon spent the better part of the day in Ms. L's shoe. She occasionally would slide her foot out so Jon could get some air and take a break. He'd spend a few minutes at the mouth of the shoe and then Ms. L's toes would appear , telling Jon to run back to the toe section. During the course of the day , Ms. L's toes did start to perspire. It wasn't too bad , only slightly. Ms. L's feet didn't smell any worse because of it , which Jon was thankful for. The sweat did make his toga a bit damp , but it didn't bother Jon. He was having a great time. At one point Aphrodite contacted Jon. " This is interesting. This woman is doing this entirely of her own free will. You are quite the charmer Jon. You are adorable when you're shrunken though. Well , since you're already with her Ms. L wins the first game. You get to spend the day with her. Have fun ". Jon put his hands behind his head and smiled it was a day well spent.

A few hours later Jon felt Ms. L's full weight press down on him. Her toes cradled him and the pressure released. This process continued on. Ms. L was walking somewhere. Jon assumed it was time for her to go home. Ms. L walked for a while , until she stopped and Jon heard a loud metallic sound. Jon felt a moment of weightlessness when Ms. L's foot lifted off the sole of the shoe. Because of the sweat , Jon was stuck to Ms. L's toes. Ms. L's foot pressed back down on the shoe and the loud sound was heard again. Ms. L's foot started to slide out of the shoe , but Jon went with it still stuck to her toes. From his place Jon saw the front of what looked like the drivers seat of a car. Then his back was pressed into the small amount of carpet in front of the seat. Peering between Ms. L's toes Jon saw the steering wheel and Ms. L raising the shoe so she could peer inside. " You can come out Jon ... Jon ? " Ms. L tilted the shoe forward to get a better look.

She didn't realize Jon was stuck. Jon reached up to the toes and wiggled his fingers against one. A giggle escaped Ms. L's lips. She brought her foot up onto her knee , sole up , and gasped in surprise. " Oh , Jon ! I'm sorry ! " Ms. L reached down and peeled Jon from her toes. " You're covered in sweat ! Don't worry we'll clean you up at my house ". Jon was now standing in Ms. L's palm and looked up in surprise " Your house ? ". " Yeah , you're still shrunken and I decided I'll look after you until we come up with a plan " Ms. L explained. " Um , alright ". " Well , we should get going. I'll put you in here for safety ". Ms. L gently lowered Jon into a empty cup holder next to the drivers seat. " It's a long drive , but I'll make it quick as possible ".

Ms. L started the car and began driving. Jon was just tall enough that his head peeked out of the cup holder. " I hope being stuck in my shoe wasn't too bad " Ms. L said apologetically. " Oh , no. It wasn't that bad. I'm just glad I have someone keeping me safe. I could've been stepped on or something ". " Well , technically you did get stepped on. By me. In my shoe ". " True ".

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet. Ms. L would ask the occasional question about Jon's life before he was shrunken that day. Eventually , they made it to Ms. L's apartment. " We're here. Hmm , how am I gonna get you in there ? " Ms. L wondered. Jon looked up at her expectantly. " I think I'll carry you in my purse. It won't be that long. I live on the second floor ". Jon tried to hide the disappointment on his face. He had hoped to hitch a ride in Ms. L's shoe again. Ms. L pinched his toga between two fingers and lifted him up. She picked up her purse and unzipped it. Then she gently lowered Jon inside it. " I'll leave it unzipped so you can get some air ".

Ms. L got out of the car and went to the staircase leading to the second floor. She got to her door and reached into her purse. Her hand bumped into Jon without her noticing and grasped the keys. Ms. L entered the apartment quickly and closed the door. She locked it and went to a small kitchen table. She put her purse down on the table and reached inside. Jon watched as the giant hand came down and wrapped around him gently. Ms. L lifted him out and placed him on a small black wooden table. Jon took in his new surroundings.

Ms. L's apartment appeared to be small. The walls were white the a few family photos hung around. There was a dark blue couch and love seat set. A black coffee table was in front of the couch. A black entertainment system held a flat screen TV inside it. Jon slowly turned around. The kitchen had no door. You could walk in and out of it freely. The kitchen itself was small. Jon thought you could fit about four normal sized people in at one time comfortably.

" So , what do you think of the place ? " Ms. L asked. " I like it. It looks comfortable ". " Yeah , it is. Alright , it's time to get you cleaned up. Climb on " Ms. L put her hand down next to Jon. Jon hopped on and Ms. L walked to her bathroom. She put the stopper down in the sink and filled it with a small amount of hot water. She added a bit of soap and lowered Jon into the water. The water came up to just below his knees. " I'll leave you to wash up. I'll come back in a few minutes and see if you're done " Ms. L left the bathroom. Jon knelt down and splashed the water on his face, arms, and legs. He took off the toga and dropped it into the water. He continued washing for awhile and picked up the soaking wet toga. He slid it back on and waited for Ms. L's return.

Ms. L came back into the bathroom " Are you done ? More importantly , are you clothed ? ". " Yes ". " Time to dry you off ". Ms. L took Jon out of the sink and held him in one hand. She took a hand towel off a rack on the wall and scrubbed him down. " There much better , " Ms. L smiled " , lets go to the living room ". Ms. L carried Jon into the living room. She sat down on the couch , still holding Jon in one clenched fist. " Now that you're clean. There's a question I've been meaning to ask you , Jon ". " What is it ? ". " I've noticed you doing something odd in class. I don't think you know that I've seen you doing it , but I have " Ms. L paused for moment. Jon had a very bad feeling about this. " Do you know what I'm talking about , Jon ? ". " Ummm ... no. No clue at all ". Ms. L sighed. " Jon , I've seen you staring at my feet almost every day. Especially when I wear sandals or take my shoes off. Jon , do you have a foot fetish ? ". Jon's nervous smile dropped from his face. One word came to Jon's mind " Busted ".